AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2012-02-28, 08:50   Link #3961
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by rereremo View Post
What exactly did you write in google search? because I wrote everything came into my mind & couldn't find a thing!
Are you serious? u.u how about the title of what you're looking for plus "scanlation"? It's not rocket science...

edit: Also, the first post happens to have links to the very same site as well <____<
Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 09:02   Link #3962
rereremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullFaerie View Post
Are you serious? u.u how about the title of what you're looking for plus "scanlation"? It's not rocket science...

edit: Also, the first post happens to have links to the very same site as well <____<
Yes ,I'm serious ,because all search results & even the links on the 1st page only drives to the PRELUDE! or am I doing something wrong? please help!!!

Edit: Did yo see my BIG NOTE? I don't read Japanese!
rereremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 09:03   Link #3963
DuoRanger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yesman View Post
Holy crap it's Optimus Prime!
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 11:09   Link #3964
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
http://www.jefusion.com/2012/02/gund...-mix-tape.html

*laughs his ass off*
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 11:29   Link #3965
Javiersansano

Quote:
If it's real, then thank you...

they finally release the official picture of a "new" mobile suit
Javiersansano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 11:30   Link #3966
rereremo

Isn't there anyway to know where you know such much details about FT without breaking the rules?
Old 2012-02-28, 11:39   Link #3967
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by rereremo View Post
Isn't there anyway to know where you know such much details about FT without breaking the rules?
go to the first page of this thread, and follow the link from zeonic translations........other than that, just surf the internet, or search through this post. Deacon Blues has posted many summaries of FT chapters......you could check his profile and look at all the pages in which he has posted. On the other hand, you could google "Frozen Teardrops + Deacon Blues"

just for you to know, as far as I know, only silent prelude and the first part of the first chapter "rondo of atonement" have been translated... this last one was hard to find.
Old 2012-02-28, 12:02   Link #3968
rereremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javiersansano View Post
go to the first page of this thread, and follow the link from zeonic translations........other than that, just surf the internet, or search through this post. Deacon Blues has posted many summaries of FT chapters......you could check his profile and look at all the pages in which he has posted. On the other hand, you could google "Frozen Teardrops + Deacon Blues"

just for you to know, as far as I know, only silent prelude and the first part of the first chapter "rondo of atonement" have been translated... this last one was hard to find.
Thanks
Can you tell me at least how many chapters were released & the "approximate" titles of each? or is it against the rules?

Last edited by rereremo; 2012-02-28 at 12:29.
Old 2012-02-28, 14:19   Link #3969
Eeni

Rereremo:

Quote:
other than that, just surf the internet, or search through this post. Deacon Blues has posted many summaries of FT chapters......you could check his profile and look at all the pages in which he has posted. On the other hand, you could google "Frozen Teardrops + Deacon Blues"
And just to let you know, ONLY Silent Prelude is translated. You will NEVER find a translation of the rest of the novel because no one has done it. Your best chance to get the details is to learn to read Japanese or have a friend who understands the language do it for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
- Although disguising as a woman is a man's hobby, the figure is a younger Doktor S who develops the Heavyarms and Prometheus.
I propose a question to the men of this thread:
Is it a common hobby for you to dress up as women?

And on a side note, Doktor S made the Prometheus? Did the man make 2 sets of blueprints for gundams now? Then he just sat there and choose to build the Heavyarms because "it's more masculine, OHHH!"

I don't think I've ever seen so much nonsense in so little space. -FalsePrime

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Last edited by Eeni; 2012-02-28 at 22:58.
Eeni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 15:03   Link #3970
Aldaeus

Yay a frontal shot of the White Epyon... its face plate is different in design. I dont remember Epyon having a "Beard" around the main face plate. Also the "Dragon" looks like its more well Draconic... than the Altron's if it opens more like a jaw than a pincer. Also what's with the little blue flecks around the jaw of the "dragon" some possible internal beam weapon, or just blue flamethrowers?

Not really caring about the plot anymore, but at least the art is still nice. And It would be nice if they begin showing the others, but plot at this point I could care less. Though gaining a few laughs from the summaries now and then is worth it.
Aldaeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 15:17   Link #3971
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldaeus View Post
Yay a frontal shot of the White Epyon... its face plate is different in design. I dont remember Epyon having a "Beard" around the main face plate. Also the "Dragon" looks like its more well Draconic... than the Altron's if it opens more like a jaw than a pincer. Also what's with the little blue flecks around the jaw of the "dragon" some possible internal beam weapon, or just blue flamethrowers?

Not really caring about the plot anymore, but at least the art is still nice. And It would be nice if they begin showing the others, but plot at this point I could care less. Though gaining a few laughs from the summaries now and then is worth it.
Epyon had the beard; every single Gundam created seems to have a beard. The EW!Epyon's dragon feet were changed to have jaws, so Epyon White would have them too. Probably a flamethrower since the third "leg", so to speak, is apparently a dragon fang.
Old 2012-02-28, 20:11   Link #3972
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
WHERE IS THE GREEN ARM?! Ah wait, wrong one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mareike View Post
Random thought:

Maybe that's why Doktor S wears a nose piece... he must have wanted to look more womanly and had a surgery and ended up with a messed up nose.

... >_>
Dude, let's not even go there. Just, no. Picturing that koala as a chick will only leave everyone in a mental breakdown.

And Eeni, there is actually a translation of more than just the prologue, like here. It's not much but it's something.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 20:48   Link #3973
Javiersansano

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
Rereremo:

And just to let you know, ONLY Silent Prelude is translated. You will NEVER find a translation of the rest of the novel because no one has done it. Your best chance to get the details is to learn to read Japanese or have a friend who understands the language do it for you.

I propose a question to the men of this thread:
Is it a common hobby for you to dress up as women?

And on a side note, Doktor S made the Prometheus? Did the man make 2 sets of blueprints for gundams now? Then he just sat there and choose to build the Heavyarms because "it's more masculine, OHHH!"
remember that, according to deacon blues' summaries, 4 gundams were found bty Quatre in some sort of satellite, although, they were dissassembled
Old 2012-02-28, 21:25   Link #3974
gordol
Banned

Epyon White's Dragon Fang has beams cannons and machine cannons.
gordol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 22:42   Link #3975
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

So for those wondering about the MAJOR shakeup that has taken place with Glory of Losers:

- Tallgeese crashes to the ground a la the normal series.
- Zechs shoots Daigo O'Negall but not before he keeps shooting at the door numerous times. He still says the lines from the series but... it makes no sense in the scene really.
- Otto banzai's King Zechs

- General Septem in all his bloody glory stumbles into a control room and activates a missile satellite. The target is New Edwards.
- Dying under a piece of rubble, Darlian tells Relena she's not his real daughter.
- Sally tells Heero that there's a missile attack targeting the base and that he has to stop the attack.
- WuFei crushes the hand of Lady Une's Leo and Treize displays a picture of her in a white dress smiling (a much younger version perhaps?)

And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Old 2012-02-28, 22:57   Link #3976
Eeni

Quote:
remember that, according to deacon blues' summaries, 4 gundams were found by Quatre in some sort of satellite, although, they were disassembled
I remember clearly... so Dok S leaves a half built Prometheus, does this mean that he is also responsible for the other 3 that were on that satellite? Or could it be that the other 3 were somewhere else and some one gathered them together..?

Quote:
- Dying under a piece of rubble, Darlian tells Relena she's not his real daughter.
So did it appear that she didn't know? Since she didn't seem to mind being told that she looked like her mother Kathrina just a chapter ago?

Opps... I totally forgot about that translation... but I guess after that you won't find anything other then summaries and bullet points.

Stone Age man attempted to draw movement on cave walls by drawing mammoths with multiple legs. The artists worked until their eyes went bad, they got no pay, no credit, and they were eventually eaten by wild animals. Animation was born! - Tom Sito

And as the Black Beast lurched forward, escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless, when suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack! The cartoon peril was no more. The quest for the Holy Grail could continue. - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Old 2012-02-29, 14:42   Link #3977
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Opps... I totally forgot about that translation... but I guess after that you won't find anything other then summaries and bullet points.
Yup, most of which are Deacon's.

Quote:
- General Septem in all his bloody glory stumbles into a control room and activates a missile satellite. The target is New Edwards.
- Sally tells Heero that there's a missile attack targeting the base and that he has to stop the attack.
- WuFei crushes the hand of Lady Une's Leo and Treize displays a picture of her in a white dress smiling (a much younger version perhaps?)
Wait a sec, that means no lethal makeup or shooting people falling out of planes or ordering the entire landscape to be laid to waste?! Come on, don't leave out Une's badass moments! The Lady is called ruthless for a reason and here GoD is messing all of that up. Meh.

That also means that Heero is after all responsible for Darlian's death. Ha, I wonder how the revenge thing for Relena will work now.
...oh crap, they'll leave that out, too, won't they? Come on.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 19:03   Link #3978
Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:

Quote:
So for those wondering about the MAJOR shakeup that has taken place with Glory of Losers:

- Tallgeese crashes to the ground a la the normal series.
- Zechs shoots Daigo O'Negall but not before he keeps shooting at the door numerous times. He still says the lines from the series but... it makes no sense in the scene really.
- Otto banzai's King Zechs

At least they kept Otto going out in a blaze of glory.

Am I right to assume Septem dies after activating the missile satellite?

Wonder what the significance of Une in the white dress is...

Quote:
So did it appear that she didn't know? Since she didn't seem to mind being told that she looked like her mother Kathrina just a chapter ago?
That scene makes even less sense now. Weridge made the comment and there was no acknowledgement from either Darlian or Relena. Weird...
Old 2012-03-01, 10:26   Link #3979
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

I just finished the first chapter. It wasn't that Weridge thought Relena was her he pretty much 'prayed' to her asking for help/guidance.

Old 2012-03-02, 13:35   Link #3980
Eeni

Quote:
I just finished the first chapter. It wasn't that Weridge thought Relena was her he pretty much 'prayed' to her asking for help/guidance.
I'm confused here... Weridge was praying to Kathrina for guidance when he complemented Relena about looking like her mother..?

Tags
frozen teardrop, glory of the losers, gundam wing