AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-12-04, 08:12   Link #21
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
Yamato.. Hmm. It'd certainly be a big twist if he took his body. Guess my idea about the AL was a little far fetched but Oro is like a snake.. He is stealthy like a snake. Hence my idea of a sneak attack.

Oh and I just realised how DBZish that training method was Naruto is doing. Training in weeks/months/years in a matter of days. It's like the Hyperbolic Time Chamber thing. lol
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 10:29   Link #22
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Bah! Its all speculation. I figure if sasuke kills itachi, or plays a role in itachi's death, then that'd be enough for him and he'd complete his end of the deal. In fact, to tell the truth, you have to realize that orochimaru doesn't really need sasuke to say yes. He can just take the body. its not like sasuke is powerful enough to stop him, the little punk. I think after a while though it will be revealed that Oro really wants naruto's body.

Can you see this happening? Oro realizes the sasuke thing isn't working out. sasuke after all that training is still a brat. He realizes he can learn any technique with naruto's clone method. Moreover as long as the kyubi is present, he probably won't have to switch bodies because of its healing factor. One he has the kyubi within him, he will be the ultimate jinchuuriki, the ultimate being. And finally, as long as naruto is alive, there are techniques (kyubified naruto techniques) that oro can never learn until he has a kyubi within him. Yes... it is all so clear now... naruto...is the one...
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 11:07   Link #23
MobiuS

Naruto's chakra (well Kyuubis) + Oro's genius = undefeatable.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 13:11   Link #24
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

precisely. Oro would actually have the sense to tame the beast rather than just sort of twaddle around it... thats a funny word... tame...
Old 2006-12-04, 13:58   Link #25
Ryukage
Dragon of the Shadows

Send a message via AIM to Ryukage
If Oro took Narutos body... I doubt he'd actually be able to stay in it.. Think about it.. Naruto isn't an apartment. I doubt the Kyuubi is gonna welcome Orochimaru with a 6 pack and paperview TV and become the next Super Friends! Besides, Naruto has a seal on his body. It's to stop things getting out right, I am sure the seal must work for things getting in.. Like Orochimaru.
Ryukage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 14:33   Link #26
Xrayz0r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINBEI
Orochimaru will not end up with Sasuke body lets face it. I think hes going to end up with Hidan body, hes immortal after all, and its the 2nd best thing around. just a lil speculation.
Has it ever appeared to you Hidan might only be "immortal" because he devotes his life to this Yashin religion which Oro does not?

It's not like immortality is a kekkei genkai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
I think Yamato is a great body for Orochimaru. And Orochimaru created him anyway it's a perfect match ^_^
And how is that going to make Oro learn techniques?

(PS- Oro's goal is to learn techniques)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo
He might take kabutos body just a wild guess
Why didn't he take it 2,5 years ago when Kabuto offered him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobius
Or Orochimaru loses interest when he realizes Sasuke is garbage and he would be better off with Ten ten.
Or you could not spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hir0
lol let oro take rock lee's body so he can neva change bodies ever again : P
Not to mention Lee's disability is a mental one rather than a physical one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS
And although I doubt he will get the body, Im confident it has nothing to do with Sasuke fighting him off. He probably loses interest and finds a new host when he sees Itachi manhandle Sasuke.
Yeah he'll prolly lose interest in the only body on the world capable of countering Itachi and copying jutsu and will prolly go look for some other body like maybe Pakkun or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss rave
It works out for everyone ^^
Assuming "everyone" has exactly the same opinion as yours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryukage View Post
If Oro took Narutos body... I doubt he'd actually be able to stay in it.. Think about it.. Naruto isn't an apartment. I doubt the Kyuubi is gonna welcome Orochimaru with a 6 pack and paperview TV and become the next Super Friends! Besides, Naruto has a seal on his body. It's to stop things getting out right, I am sure the seal must work for things getting in.. Like Orochimaru.
So the seal aside from sealing Kyuubi has all other kinds of multi purposes as well?

Niiice.
Xrayz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 14:43   Link #27
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayz0r
And how is that going to make Oro learn techniques?

(PS- Oro's goal is to learn techniques)

He can't get hold of a Uchiha so it won't exactly help him learn techniques but it'll help him greatly in surviving. If Akatsuki start using bijuu the next best thing to Uchiha is a body that can use Mokuton to combat them. If he survives he might get another chance to get a technique learning body or something anyway.

Beside he didn't mind having Kimi's body, he seemed to want it dearly although it wouldn't of helped him greatly in learning techniques.

Quote:
Assuming "everyone" has exactly the same opinion as yours?
I was talking about the characters in the story?
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 15:30   Link #28
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Ok. Reasons to get the uchiha body

1)MS and all the possible techniques contained
2)Defense against all classes of techniques
3)its rare (but not as rare of kimimaro's. thats why he was really disappointed...)
4)its currently available
5)copy ability lets you steal opponents jutsus. this is only so so.
6) even better sharingan eyes let you see chakra manipulation and help you come up with new techniques. he might see why he's screwing up on some kinjutsu and finally fix it.
7) those snake eyes scare of the ladies. time for a change.
Old 2006-12-04, 15:34   Link #29
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Yeah but Oro isn't gonna get a Uchiha body anyway, the freak.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 15:36   Link #30
Xrayz0r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
Ok. Reasons to get the uchiha body

1)MS and all the possible techniques contained
2)Defense against all classes of techniques
3)its rare (but not as rare of kimimaro's. thats why he was really disappointed...)
4)its currently available
5)copy ability lets you steal opponents jutsus. this is only so so.
6) even better sharingan eyes let you see chakra manipulation and help you come up with new techniques. he might see why he's screwing up on some kinjutsu and finally fix it.
You're just trying to make a list as large as possible.

Here's the facts:

1) Mangekyou Sharingan
2) Jutsu copy
3) Predictive/counter abilities
Xrayz0r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 15:45   Link #31
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Yes.... the only person that will "get" Sasuke's body is Uchiha Rave over there , good that way Naruto can end up with Sakura :P. *Just felt his sarcasm detector blow up*

As for Orochimaru getting Sasuke's body, it's most likely. Sasuke only care's about revenge, and nothing more. He was willing to kill his best friend Naruto for it, he left his life, his village, everything behind for the sole purpose of revenge, he threw out his moral's when he used drugs to enhance his body, (Please don’t turn this into a he didn’t use drug's discussion personally nothing you say will change my mind).

Still, when it comes down to it Sasuke will totally give his body to Orochimaru for the sake of revenge, but will it happen? No, I think at some point some one will step in and stop Orochimaru, wither its Itachi, Naruto, some Konoha Ninja, Kabuto (betrayal) or Sasuke him self and he tells Orochimaru to shove it, that he only used him to gain power he had no intention of handing over his body. It will be either one of those, then Orochimaru will end up with just some strangers body no one special, like he did when he took the guy of that inmate.
Old 2006-12-04, 15:53   Link #32
bkzjester

The only thing Orochimaru'd probably want from Kabuto is his regenerative abilities. As for the container, Sasuke will be taken over inevitably due to his high regard for revenge.
bkzjester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 16:02   Link #33
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

That freak of an Orochimaru should just revive that sushi dude who was killed by Itachi...his best friend. He should take over that body of that zombie and everyone will be happy.

Kidnap a helpless cripple old man from the nearest town...use him as an sacrifice and it's done...
Old 2006-12-04, 16:36   Link #34
Deadwolf

I realize this may be really off the wall, and will probably take some heat over it but this is my opinion.

First, I think Sasuke is a classic tragic hero, and I think he will redeem himself some time in the future and leave orochimaru before he takes over his body (And I believe Orochimaru's downfall will be at the hands of a reformed Team 7)

But on topic with Sasuke out of the picture it is of my opinion that he will have an encounter with the Atatsuki leader, and possibly forcibly take his body, and a long and really cool fight. (tho I could be mistaken here as I'm not sure if he can forcebly steal bodies, but anything is possible) Its either that or he won't take another body and just kill AL.

This is mearly how I think things will/should imo turn out.
Deadwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 16:49   Link #35
Mangekyo
mmm...cookies

All oro wants are the eyes,nothing that special about sasuke without the eyes
Mangekyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 19:11   Link #36
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangekyo View Post
All oro wants are the eyes,nothing that special about sasuke without the eyes
This is not exactly true, just Sasuke's eyes without the Uchiha Blood, are some what useless to Orochimaru, or anyone else (You would still have the Sharingan and can gain the MS but...)

First, do you know why Kakashi gets owned while using the Sharingan / MS too much? EX: Zabuza Arc, and Fight with Deidara, its cause although he has a Sharingan / MS eye, he doesn’t have the Uchiha blood to support it.

Also unless he has Sasuke's Uchiha blood, Orochimaru can't even hope of countering Itachi's MS, Itachi said it to Kakashi after his first appearance in Konoha was made.

Itachi: That is correct.... As long as one has Sharingan....
Itachi: Some resistance could be made to this... Mangekyo Sharingan.
Itachi: However, this is a special Doujutsu.
Itachi: Genjutsu "Tsukuyomi".
Itachi: Only another Sharingan user with the same blood flowing in me could possibly defeat me!

Kakashi: Sasuke. . . . .

So, Orochimaru wants his body. (Eyes and Blood)

Last edited by 0TaKu0; 2006-12-04 at 19:46.
0TaKu0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 19:55   Link #37
NaOH
火影級 [h o k a g e LvL]

Send a message via AIM to NaOH Send a message via Yahoo to NaOH
heck for all i care Oro should take over sasuke's body~ it will add a plot twist if sasuke manages to maintain dominance but with oro as split personality! zomg that be amazing... hope kishi is not too wussy to do this
NaOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 20:25   Link #38
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
First, I think Sasuke is a classic tragic hero, and I think he will redeem himself some time in the future and leave orochimaru before he takes over his body (And I believe Orochimaru's downfall will be at the hands of a reformed Team 7)
Agreed. I don't think Sasuke has intentions of letting him take his body even though he stated that he was prepared to do it. I mean, what would be the point of getting revenge if you don't even get to experience it? After the transfer, Sasuke (his spirit) will basically be dead. Even if Itachi were to be defeated, it would be Oro's victory and not Sasuke's. Remember how determined Sasuke was to defeat Itachi with his own power? He insisted that neither Jiraiya or Naruto interfered with the fight. I think Sasuke wants to kill Itachi with his own hands and see it with his own eyes.. nothing less. He's probably using Oro right now to gain strength and lets him think that he's willing to give up his body. I wouldn't be surprised if he's planning on escaping Oro at some point, but that remains to be seen..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no Tate
I don't really think Oro's into the ladies. If you get what I mean...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Johnny 5
That freak of an Orochimaru should just revive that sushi dude who was killed by Itachi...his best friend. He should take over that body of that zombie and everyone will be happy.

Kidnap a helpless cripple old man from the nearest town...use him as an sacrifice and it's done...
Maybe the body starts to rot again after a while. I dunno. There's lots of dead Uchiha. If were that simple, Oro could go to the graveyard and take his pick. He could possibly even have Uchiha Madara's body... now that would be badass.

As for Oro wanting Naruto's body, he doesn't seem interested in it all, even though I'm not exactly sure why he wouldn't be. Maybe the process used to seal the bijuu doesn't allow him to enter the body of a jinchuuriki like Ryukage said. Or maybe he believes there's a price to having the Kyuubi inside one's body.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 20:54   Link #39
icemaster143

I got two theories.

First let me explain what I think will happen.

One or two months before the deadline Itachi and Kisame locate and attack Oro's new lair. After they beat Oro and seemingly kill him. Itachi turns his attention to Sasuke. After Sasuke is finished doing his impression of a punching bag Itachi berates him for failing to do what’s necessary for power and calls him weak. Sasuke with his pride stepped on once again vows to gain that power and remembers Naruto and decides to find him and finish what he started at VoTE. Then we see a picture of Kabuto finding and resuscitating Oro who must now make an emergency switch even if he's not ready for it. He sets off in pursuit of Sasuke determined not to lose his chance.

now here is where the 2 choices comes in.

1. Sasuke fights Naruto loses and is ripe for take over by Oro but since it's an Emergency transfer and done months early it doesn’t take right. Sort of like when Ino failed to take Sakura's body.

2. Sasuke fights Naruto loses and his body is in no condition for take over or he is under heavy guard which Oro in his weakened state decides is to risky. Then comes Sai. Since the Manga has already confirmed that he looks and sounds like Sasuke it might not be a stretch to think he could be a Uchiha. If so Oro takes his body and we lose one extra member of team 7 as we gain back an old one and Oro gets his Uchiha suit that lacked emotions making it a perfect fit.
icemaster143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 22:39   Link #40
Nellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaOH View Post
heck for all i care Oro should take over sasuke's body~ it will add a plot twist if sasuke manages to maintain dominance but with oro as split personality! zomg that be amazing... hope kishi is not too wussy to do this
I agree, that would be a really cool plot twist. And in series like Naruto, not at all unlikely. But seeing how long things have been dragged out before, it may be quite awhile before we see what does happen with Oro and Sasuke.
Nellie is offline   Reply With Quote