Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-01-20, 08:49   Link #1361
Yami no Ou
まおう

only the final volume is left untranslated,can't wait to read it soon
Old 2014-01-22, 14:41   Link #1362
diamondhog

So Layfon got all his power from leerin when he was young, and who is Leva whats her story and what does she have to do with the plot.
diamondhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-22, 14:49   Link #1363
diamondhog

the wiki of chrome shelled characters needs to be updated. Also What happened to Nina.
Old 2014-01-22, 16:21   Link #1364
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondhog View Post
So Layfon got all his power from leerin when he was young, and who is Leva whats her story and what does she have to do with the plot.
Leva will be answered in crusade which is not translated yet. heck, most of the answers lies in crusade.
Old 2014-01-24, 06:27   Link #1365
OdnaropX

Hi.

Can someone share they thought on this quote from Leerin on volume 18:

Quote:
If it were something ordinary, perhaps it wouldn't have produced such a mistake. However, Leerin and Layfon were different. The relationship between the two of them wasn't ordinary.

Because of this, there had been a misunderstanding. Because of this, there had been a mistake.
What exact is the misunderstanding and the mistake mentioned?
I think the misunderstanding would be the love, thus the mistake would be the kiss or the abandonment? Any other opinion on this?
OdnaropX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 12:46   Link #1366
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdnaropX View Post
Hi.

Can someone share they thought on this quote from Leerin on volume 18:

What exact is the misunderstanding and the mistake mentioned?
I think the misunderstanding would be the love, thus the mistake would be the kiss or the abandonment? Any other opinion on this?
I think someone said it was because both of them constantly tried to protect the other and they ended up shoving each other away.
Old 2014-01-29, 23:48   Link #1367
diamondhog

So does Leerin not love Layfon anymore. From what i understand Leerin is basically the god of the regios world now because of the reality warping.
Old 2014-01-30, 02:31   Link #1368
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondhog View Post
So does Leerin not love Layfon anymore. From what i understand Leerin is basically the god of the regios world now because of the reality warping.
Leerin lost her power when Eyeran Materialize.

Leerin love Layfon BEFORE but now. Its more love for family than love for opposite sex. But this is just my guess.
Old 2014-01-30, 23:56   Link #1369
OdnaropX

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Leerin love Layfon BEFORE but now. Its more love for family than love for opposite sex. But this is just my guess.
After reading the 21 volume the impression I have is also that she loved him only like a family member than lover but before she didnt think this way, only after volume 18 or 17 (the one where Eldein is sent to the hospital) does she change her mind.

I was looking forward a relationship between Layfon and Leerin, before I read the volume 13 end. The author threw a bucket of cold water on my hopes.
OdnaropX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-18, 21:18   Link #1370
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

So, could anyone tell me where to find Crusade?
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-18, 21:22   Link #1371
Ougon
愛すべからざる光

Crusade is still not translated, but you can find CSR and LoR (currently being translated) at the usual place.
Old 2014-03-13, 11:04   Link #1372
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Could anyone explain to me why haven't we got a second season of the anime? I see the part which is after the anime's coverage is still fine. There is still much more material to use.
Old 2014-03-16, 02:36   Link #1373
Ultraviolet X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Could anyone explain to me why haven't we got a second season of the anime? I see the part which is after the anime's coverage is still fine. There is still much more material to use.
Well, for starters, the anime was terrible. Theres also the way they ended it.

It shows Layfon watching Grendon moving away with leerin and being perfectly fine with that. In the lns he was a wreck, and its a big part of the story afterwards.

Theres also the part where they largely cut out and altered some of the lns. In the ln we see the queen take leerin away from zeleni, and the fight the other heavens blade reciever had with Layfon (the one with the steel thread, forgot his name).

Not to mention Layfon and co entering Grenden, and having the fight with the filth monster there, his next encounter with his foster father and leerin, her rejection of him, its all cut out and rearanged, and what happens there plays a large part in the story, since Layfon then begins to question himself later due to this.
Ultraviolet X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-19, 00:26   Link #1374
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

But as I see it on the Anime sub-forum, the reaction in general is quite positive. There are a lot of non-LN readers out there, you know?
Old 2014-03-19, 05:33   Link #1375
Sacredus

If someone only watched anime, then yes it could be considered fine. But as adaptation of novel it just sucked. They cut off whole Mayath war and Glendan war arcs, some characters and changed some other to the point that creating second season is just impossible.

Little example. You remember that episode when Layfon talked to Felli on the roof when Nina was in Mayath? This should happened:
Spoiler:

They even talked about something else... There where some almost good adapted volumes, but if you want know what happened later, you should start reading this LN from 1st volume.
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-19, 07:10   Link #1376
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacredus View Post
If someone only watched anime, then yes it could be considered fine. But as adaptation of novel it just sucked. They cut off whole Mayath war and Glendan war arcs, some characters and changed some other to the point that creating second season is just impossible.

Little example. You remember that episode when Layfon talked to Felli on the roof when Nina was in Mayath? This should happened:
Spoiler:

They even talked about something else... There where some almost good adapted volumes, but if you want know what happened later, you should start reading this LN from 1st volume.
Yeah, yeah, I'm reading it.

But still, there is hope. Imagine, they could make an OVA of Lengend or Crusade.
Old 2014-03-19, 08:22   Link #1377
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraviolet X View Post
Well, for starters, the anime was terrible. Theres also the way they ended it.

It shows Layfon watching Grendon moving away with leerin and being perfectly fine with that. In the lns he was a wreck, and its a big part of the story afterwards.

Theres also the part where they largely cut out and altered some of the lns. In the ln we see the queen take leerin away from zeleni, and the fight the other heavens blade reciever had with Layfon (the one with the steel thread, forgot his name).

Not to mention Layfon and co entering Grenden, and having the fight with the filth monster there, his next encounter with his foster father and leerin, her rejection of him, its all cut out and rearanged, and what happens there plays a large part in the story, since Layfon then begins to question himself later due to this.
Still not sure if I've forgiven Leerin for any of this either. Good intentions aside.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-19, 08:38   Link #1378
Red Cheese

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Still not sure if I've forgiven Leerin for any of this either. Good intentions aside.
Why forgive? The other never even said sorry for all those fiasco. :/
Red Cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-20, 09:47   Link #1379
Sacredus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Yeah, yeah, I'm reading it.

But still, there is hope. Imagine, they could make an OVA of Lengend or Crusade.
Legend already got a 3ep of specjal on DVD of CSR. Thing is, this series was never to popular and it's already ended. I want to see remake of whole series (Legend + Crusade + that two books about Zuellni that i don't remember it's name ( ぼくとレギオスの旅 ) + CSR) but this would be possible only if CSR will get direct sequel that would be extremely popular.
Btw. Any news on Amagi-sensei new books? I think he want to work on two new series...
Spoiler:
Sacredus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-20, 11:51   Link #1380
tsunade666

Legend is not a light novel but an actual novel. Its also pretty heavy from what I remember and read in spoilers. With all the mutants and such. Though I'm not sure if that is legend or crusade.

Tags
fantasy, shounen