AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Valkyria Chronicles

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-06-19, 09:51   Link #1
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Valkyria Chronicles Duel (Web-based Card Battle Game)

Good news. There's a new Valkyria Chronicles game.
The Bad news? It's a web browser card battle game.

Source
Old 2012-06-20, 15:23   Link #2
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Good news. There's a new Valkyria Chronicles game.
The Bad news? It's a web browser card battle game.
No, that's not bad news; a more qualified candidate for that dubious position can be found here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameInformer
There are no plans to release this outside of Japan just yet.
The reason I think it qualifies is because it represents a blown opportunity to (try and) rekindle interest in the series outside of Japan.

And yes, I still think 'Battlefield Gallia' is an idea with potential. VC in motion, after all, looks like a third-person shooter; and it has all the classes and unlocks a Battlefield-type game would need. If a complete game is a bit much to risk at this juncture, perhaps Sega and EA should sit down and consider making an outfit pack for Battlefield Heroes. Given that said game has outfit cameos from Bad Company 2 and - surprisingly - Dead Space, this wouldn't be too far a stretch.
Old 2012-08-28, 23:19   Link #3
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
This seems to be still up and about; a bit of Googling turned up some 'how to play' entries courtesy of the folks running Alicia's Bakery.
Old 2013-03-21, 15:49   Link #4
RedShocktrooper
Charge Me!

Location: I'm not gone! I'm where you either use a slingshot or a gun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly00 View Post
And yes, I still think 'Battlefield Gallia' is an idea with potential. VC in motion, after all, looks like a third-person shooter; and it has all the classes and unlocks a Battlefield-type game would need. If a complete game is a bit much to risk at this juncture, perhaps Sega and EA should sit down and consider making an outfit pack for Battlefield Heroes. Given that said game has outfit cameos from Bad Company 2 and - surprisingly - Dead Space, this wouldn't be too far a stretch.
Vaguely related: I suggested to the World of Tanks devs that they try to secure the rights to use the Edelweiss as a Tier 7 Premium Medium tank on the German tree. Indeed, someone's either made or ported an Edelweiss model into World of Tanks as a community deal.
Closed Thread