AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2015-04-10, 23:25   Link #11901
Strike105X

No, I forgot to ad it was a magic girl anime.
Strike105X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-10, 23:40   Link #11902
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike105X View Post
No, I forgot to ad it was a magic girl anime.
Okay, then it's Kaito Tenshi Twin Angel.
Old 2015-04-11, 07:58   Link #11903
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

I'm trying to find out the name of a light novel I was reading a few months ago but can't remember the name of it at all.

The main character dies at the beginning and is talking to a blue haired goddess about reincarnation. After laughing at him and making fun of him for his pathetic death (tried to save a girl who wasn't in any real danger crapped his pants and died of shock from an on coming slow moving tractor) she offers him a deal where he can go to an RPG like world where he can become a hero and raise his stock a bit. She tells him that he can take anything he wants with him saying that most people choose a legendary weapon to make things easy to defeat the demon king and such. To get back at her for making fun of him the protagonist chooses the goddess herself and she is forced to go with him. Since he didn't bring a weapon he starts out as weakling trash and they have to sleep in the stables which doesn't improve much over time. The goddess is also very dumb so she's pretty useless. Basically the guy gets by on his wits and never really evolves into the OP MC types you see in many of these stories.

I hope this helps with some form of identification.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-11, 11:34   Link #11904
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I'm trying to find out the name of a light novel I was reading a few months ago but can't remember the name of it at all.

The main character dies at the beginning and is talking to a blue haired goddess about reincarnation. After laughing at him and making fun of him for his pathetic death (tried to save a girl who wasn't in any real danger crapped his pants and died of shock from an on coming slow moving tractor) she offers him a deal where he can go to an RPG like world where he can become a hero and raise his stock a bit. She tells him that he can take anything he wants with him saying that most people choose a legendary weapon to make things easy to defeat the demon king and such. To get back at her for making fun of him the protagonist chooses the goddess herself and she is forced to go with him. Since he didn't bring a weapon he starts out as weakling trash and they have to sleep in the stables which doesn't improve much over time. The goddess is also very dumb so she's pretty useless. Basically the guy gets by on his wits and never really evolves into the OP MC types you see in many of these stories.

I hope this helps with some form of identification.
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!
Old 2015-04-11, 20:20   Link #11905
Strike105X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Okay, then it's Kaito Tenshi Twin Angel.
Thank you that was it .
Strike105X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-11, 22:42   Link #11906
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Thanks that's exactly what I was looking for.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-12, 02:28   Link #11907
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

What anime is this from?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-15, 21:54   Link #11908
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

this blond loli using bow to kills devils in school, the anime is quite recent either this year or last year. Any1 knows?
Old 2015-04-15, 22:06   Link #11909
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
this blond loli using bow to kills devils in school, the anime is quite recent either this year or last year. Any1 knows?
Isuca iirc.
Old 2015-04-15, 22:22   Link #11910
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice Knight View Post
I think it's Isuca?
Old 2015-04-15, 22:55   Link #11911
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

yeah thats the 1, thanks every1
Old 2015-04-17, 09:46   Link #11912
n120cky

I need help in identify a game(most likely pc games, but not sure) that I think released on ps or ps2 era, currently The clue I remember is

- the game can have many orbs drops that can become attract into each other (maybe when you have the skill), I forgot what caused the orbs to drop..., the orbs is kindda look like minecraft exp orb, the truth is it was the reason why this game returning into my memory.
- I am vaguely remember that you can spawn a volcano for attack, it has level (volcano I, volcano II,...), and this attack can hurt yourself not only the enemy. The volcano also terraform the terrain.

I think thats all I can recall.
Old 2015-04-18, 06:20   Link #11914
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

First one is Ryoko from Zegapain.
Old 2015-04-18, 14:44   Link #11915
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I'm looking for 2 series that I have seen a bit of many many years ago. Unfortunately I hardly remember much at all.

1) 2 european(?) twins, a girl and a boy who were living with their guardians/parents somewhere in China. They are turning 14 soon which is an event for some reason and it seems that fact was hidden by their guardians.

edit: Probably The twins of destiny. Apparently it's 12 and not 14.

2) 2 sisters who are looking for their parents. There is one scene where the sisters are going downwards in a cable car and the parents are going upwards in heavy snowfall.

I'm aware that the series will be hard to identify with just this little information. If it helps, both of them aired on RTL2 (german tv channel). Probably.

Last edited by Eisdrache; 2015-04-18 at 14:56.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-18, 22:57   Link #11916
n120cky

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
I need help in identify a game(most likely pc games, but not sure) that I think released on ps or ps2 era, currently The clue I remember is

- the game can have many orbs drops that can become attract into each other (maybe when you have the skill), I forgot what caused the orbs to drop..., the orbs is kindda look like minecraft exp orb, the truth is it was the reason why this game returning into my memory.
- I am vaguely remember that you can spawn a volcano for attack, it has level (volcano I, volcano II,...), and this attack can hurt yourself not only the enemy. The volcano also terraform the terrain.

I think thats all I can recall.
For the reason unknown I suddenly recall it..., it was magic carpet 2 game it was an old pc game that run on dos4gw.
Old 2015-04-21, 09:30   Link #11917
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

What anime is this from?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 12:34   Link #11918
makarich

Hello. I would like to know from what novel this picture:
https://data.archive.moe/board/a/ima...1201821686.jpg
Art is a lot like Abec's, so somebody said that this from SAO, but it doesnt look like it. Somebody said that it is from Isolator, but doesnt seem like it either. Tried to google it, but nope. This picture is a mystery.
makarich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 13:25   Link #11919
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by makarich View Post
Hello. I would like to know from what novel this picture:
https://data.archive.moe/board/a/ima...1201821686.jpg
Art is a lot like Abec's, so somebody said that this from SAO, but it doesnt look like it. Somebody said that it is from Isolator, but doesnt seem like it either. Tried to google it, but nope. This picture is a mystery.
It appears to be another work of Reiki's called Absulute Solitude.

Last edited by Kurohane; 2015-04-21 at 13:41.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-21, 14:11   Link #11920
makarich

Quote:
It appears to be another work of Reiki's called Absulute Solitude.
Doesnt seem like it. Art is different. Absulute Solitude's illustrator - Shimeji. And this picture look like Bunbun or abec art. Or maybe I'm mistaken. C'mon, maybe somebody know for sure? And what the heck with dual-wielding?
makarich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel