AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-10-23, 07:55   Link #521
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Actually , the Demon Hunters is the last class .. so 5 Class for D3 overall .

Quote:
The fifth and final Diablo III character class was revealed at Blizzcon this morning.
Yeah , this is wtf .

Anyway , you can see more info for Demon Hunters on the official site

First , i'll play Monk , i like his skills .

We still can have hope for a new class via extension or dlc .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 09:51   Link #522
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Let's be honest here, go back and watch any Blizzard cinematic with dialogue since they started putting it in their games, they are all filled with cliches and lines that are overused but I don't really care too much since Blizz always delivers on good game play.

That and they are always fun to watch.
Well, at least that this is a zombie-slaying game without <main character name> sandwiches or masters of unlocking!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 11:23   Link #523
Ending

Seems like some people want to play the demon hunter because she is hot. Luckily there is an option for a male model too
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 12:44   Link #524
Larthak
♪ ~ ♫
*Artist

Send a message via ICQ to Larthak Send a message via MSN to Larthak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ending View Post
Seems like some people want to play the demon hunter because she is hot. Luckily there is an option for a male model too
If the male version looks at least half as badass as the main lead in Van Helsing, I'm totally sold for some crossbow action.
Old 2010-10-23, 12:45   Link #525
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ending View Post
Not like anyone will pick male =\ except me.
Old 2010-10-23, 14:14   Link #526
paladinenvec

I liked the Monk trailer more but at least the class of demon hunter seems to be interesting...

Last edited by paladinenvec; 2010-10-23 at 14:43.
paladinenvec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 16:41   Link #527
zibi88

personaly a female DH is a must XD first Diablo char on high heels XD and she kinda reminds me of sith lord XD kinda looks very badass...

I guess classes I would play would be in order: Monk -> Demon Hunter -> Wizard -> Witch Doc ->Barb

I kinda have enought of barb from D2 so nah... kinda hoped they could create some other pure melee class...than bring the kinda most boring one from D2 >__< it would be interesting to see a death knight or something xD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 18:35   Link #528
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Monk / DH
Wizard
Barbarian

Not too into Witch Doctor

BTW, any more info on the energy system of the characters?
Old 2010-10-23, 18:56   Link #529
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
personaly a female DH is a must XD first Diablo char on high heels XD and she kinda reminds me of sith lord XD kinda looks very badass...

I guess classes I would play would be in order: Monk -> Demon Hunter -> Wizard -> Witch Doc ->Barb

I kinda have enought of barb from D2 so nah... kinda hoped they could create some other pure melee class...than bring the kinda most boring one from D2 >__< it would be interesting to see a death knight or something xD
FYI, Highheels are a Abominations.. cant stand them. and if shes wearing them. she's a moron.
Old 2010-10-23, 21:34   Link #530
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
FYI, Highheels are a Abominations.. cant stand them. and if shes wearing them. she's a moron.
The heels goes with the "fantasy" element. The idea is that women in Diablo can fight evil while look sexy. The same way men in Diablo can carry swords bigger than themselves. "Practicality" has no place in a larger-than-life game.

On another note, I was very happy to hear that the PvP element is being segregated from PvM, to the point that the skills can be balanced independently from one another. This means they can nerf an overpowered skill in PvP while leaving the same skill untouch for PvM. I am glad that PvM is given the central focus it deserved; duelling is a VERY small part of Diablo.
Old 2010-10-23, 22:35   Link #531
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
The heels goes with the "fantasy" element. The idea is that women in Diablo can fight evil while look sexy. The same way men in Diablo can carry swords bigger than themselves. "Practicality" has no place in a larger-than-life game.
I am only interested in small girls with big weapons, so gimme a bazooka-sized crossbow for DH anyday.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-23, 23:06   Link #532
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Think I'll probably go with the Wizard to start things off. Back when playing Diablo II almost had to stick with the Barbarian or Druid (shape-shifting focus) since my computer was so bad that the game lagged . Now can enjoy the flashy annihilation of magic. Will be a nice change of pace.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Kasumi (Mass Effect 2) ? Is that you?
Honestly when first seeing the trailer that was my exact thought. I was wondering how she got herself into a Diablo game .
Old 2010-10-23, 23:44   Link #533
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post

On another note, I was very happy to hear that the PvP element is being segregated from PvM, to the point that the skills can be balanced independently from one another. This means they can nerf an overpowered skill in PvP while leaving the same skill untouch for PvM. I am glad that PvM is given the central focus it deserved; duelling is a VERY small part of Diablo.
the* Heels go with fanservice, thats it. at what point do they help her?

maybe if she used them like Bayonetta or like my boy Raiden from MGS4.. (4:16)

and please dont bother sayin he can do it because he's a robot, because its fantasy right? she could EASLY do it. but she prob wont since its there for fanservice.

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2010-10-23 at 23:54.
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-24, 02:04   Link #534
Larthak
♪ ~ ♫
*Artist

High heels or not, I think we can all agree that the Demon Hunter has the best looking armor so far of all the classes. Of course, the game will have lots more for everyone, but the whole DH armor concept is very well thought of. I just hope the class will be strong enough to match others. Seriously, I always felt Amazon was the most lacking (ranged one, not the impaler builds) in delivering damage across the screen in an effective manner.
Old 2010-10-24, 05:28   Link #535
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

In D2 i had so fun game with Paladin , Druid and Necro ! They were my best class ^^

Well sure that DH have a good looking armor but i won't say the best cuz every class got their own armor that which is characteristic of them so .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-24, 05:51   Link #536
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Demon Hunter = Sisters Of Battle

Not the first time Blizzard lifted an idea from WH40K now.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-24, 06:21   Link #537
Larthak
♪ ~ ♫
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post

Spoiler for pic:

And where exactly is the similarity to this? All I see is DH being a mix of the original Amazon and Assassin. Please, tell me you're just joking.
Old 2010-10-24, 06:27   Link #538
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larthak View Post
And where exactly is the similarity to this? All I see is DH being a mix of the original Amazon and Assassin. Please, tell me you're just joking.
The design with the armour and gun mainly. Then there's a class of character named "Daemonhunters" too in WH40K.

Let's not forget how Blizzard based their SC's Marines and Zergs on 40K's Space Marines and Tyranids too. And don't even start on Warcraft and Warhammer fantasy here.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-24, 06:29   Link #539
Gault
inc_mplete

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post

Blizzard originally wanted to make Warhammer/40K games but GW wouldn't give them the licence , hence why we have Starcraft and Warcraft which now competes with GW , massive loss for GW there

as for the 5 Diablo 3 Characters?

THEY ALL LOOK LIKE FVCKIN REJECTS , No offence to anyone but these 5 are the last type of Heroes I'd expect , the only decent looking one is the Demon Hunter ,

Bring back Blood Knights and Lachdanan from Diablo 1 as Playable characters or something VERY VERY similar then I'll play.. untill then , im not playing as a Homeless Bum , an overgrown Human in Ork clothing , a Doctor hooked on Ecstasy , I got nothing on the Wizard and Demon Hunter at the moment
Gault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-24, 06:30   Link #540
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Isn't that stretching a bit too much? =/

I mean, the design doesn't look similar, or my eyes just fail me, and Demon Hunter isn't exactly a exclusive class from WH40K either.

Tags
arpg, blizzard, dungeon crawler