AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-12-31, 19:58   Link #5701
azziz

i hope godou will find a way to take back the authorities from the god of steel guinevere stole away from him(and luo hao&jps+perhaps salvatore doni for perseus) and i hope pandora won't be a bitch about it like she was with circe.
i'd also like him to gain his own divine ancestor,like other god of steel;all of this before the awakening of the final boss,arthus.
i'm wonder how many vol. the author can last before that;there's still circe prophecie,though.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 20:39   Link #5702
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

in the end why was it that she didn't want to let godou have Circe's ??
Old 2012-12-31, 23:15   Link #5703
Yye1
Wide Right

yay vol 11 is done, but who is translating vol 12?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-31, 23:18   Link #5704
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
yay vol 11 is done, but who is translating vol 12?

Your guess is as good as mine.
Old 2012-12-31, 23:19   Link #5705
florza
一日之计在于晨

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
Your guess is as good as mine.
Aisha, the secret translating Campione?
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 00:47   Link #5706
Grave_digger

Yes volume 11 is done thanks zzhk.only two volume left,i believe last time i saw volume 12 already translated to chapter 5 ?
Grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 01:44   Link #5707
Tenoia
Leaps and Bounds Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by florza View Post
Aisha, the secret translating Campione?
So that's what she's been doing all this time in Alexandra.
Tenoia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 07:18   Link #5708
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenoia View Post
So that's what she's been doing all this time in Alexandra.
aisha,i've forgotten about her;the only campione to have survived to two coming of the last king so seing her would be intresting-she probably has already the answear alex seek and thus should be able to help godou forge his sword.
but i doubt she could take luo hao place as my favorite campione:after all,she's a coward who ran away twice-or hid herself if you prefer-i prefer those who can face death head on,even if it's hopeless, like athena.
Old 2013-01-01, 08:34   Link #5709
chrono25

volume 12 is only on chapter 1 I think as for him meeting a divine ancestor I think that is something that could happen but maybe not when he was between worlds he met that one with the crystal eyes maybe athena will comeback though as one !
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 08:37   Link #5710
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
aisha,i've forgotten about her;the only campione to have survived to two coming of the last king so seing her would be intresting-she probably has already the answear alex seek and thus should be able to help godou forge his sword.
but i doubt she could take luo hao place as my favorite campione:after all,she's a coward who ran away twice-or hid herself if you prefer-i prefer those who can face death head on,even if it's hopeless, like athena.
So Aisha probably will be introduced in this volume??

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
volume 12 is only on chapter 1 I think as for him meeting a divine ancestor I think that is something that could happen but maybe not when he was between worlds he met that one with the crystal eyes maybe athena will comeback though as one !
You don't know the mysterious translator?? you r in trouble
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 10:07   Link #5711
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
I doubt she is that cowardly, no matter what she is a Campione after all. Maybe she is working on some trump card or something in her hideout, an ace to take out King of the End or something.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 10:13   Link #5712
florza
一日之计在于晨

She's actually a Heretic Campione.

A Campione that has gone Heretic.

True story.
florza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 10:46   Link #5713
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
I doubt she is that cowardly, no matter what she is a Campione after all. Maybe she is working on some trump card or something in her hideout, an ace to take out King of the End or something.
i hope you are right;but i'm also interested in the divine artifact guenewere receved from her master who allowed her to seal the three god of steel before they could reach the netherworld,where live pandora:i wish it's no to to late for godou and other to recover them;there must be a good reason for her to prevent them to gain those power.
what's more,i think pegaze is really a cool divine beast-even more so than lancelot horse,so hope godou will gainit-there's also mirthra ring authority who may allow him to lift his restriction,since it could seal verethragna 10 incarnation.
Old 2013-01-01, 14:39   Link #5714
chrono25

true I dont know them but I do know some of them come here to this board to talk !

something that makes me wonder could our hero gather his fellow kings and lead them into battle against the king of the end that would be a story but thats most likely not going to happen he could though face them all and with the grass cutter sword replicate some of their powers like doni's sword authority if you combine that with his own sword and the grass cutter sword that might be all he would need
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-01, 23:25   Link #5715
GundamFan

Maybe it's just me but did anyone else feel like Ena didn't fully join Godou's group until Vol. 9. because really up till then she was relying primarily on Susanoo power which does create a certain amount of divided loyalty.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 00:26   Link #5716
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Maybe it's just me but did anyone else feel like Ena didn't fully join Godou's group until Vol. 9. because really up till then she was relying primarily on Susanoo power which does create a certain amount of divided loyalty.
Divine possession is a skill few can have, although its borrowing power, its a power of Gods. Ena has to train herself alone at times which is why she couldn't join the harem fully. Then there is the fact that Ena happens to be from the house of Seishuuin, one of the top houses of Japan. History Compilation Committee would not allow Ena to join the harem unless there is special occasion such as Gods attacking, Kaoru mentioned that History Compilation Committee have not accepted rule under Godou. So you are correct when Ena didn't fully joined until vol 9, but there are special reasons for it. Political problems.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 02:31   Link #5717
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Divine possession is a skill few can have, although its borrowing power, its a power of Gods. Ena has to train herself alone at times which is why she couldn't join the harem fully. Then there is the fact that Ena happens to be from the house of Seishuuin, one of the top houses of Japan. History Compilation Committee would not allow Ena to join the harem unless there is special occasion such as Gods attacking, Kaoru mentioned that History Compilation Committee have not accepted rule under Godou. So you are correct when Ena didn't fully joined until vol 9, but there are special reasons for it. Political problems.
The Committee doesn't have much say in it. Ena swore herself to Godou in vol 7 during the Youth scene (am I the only one who replaces "Youth" with "sex" when I see it in this thread?) and it was Susanoo's intention for Ena to join Godou. And from what I saw, she considered herself "Godou's woman" since the end of vol 5. Which is appropriately the volume where Yuri says that she chooses Godou over the Committee as well.
Old 2013-01-02, 11:15   Link #5718
Grave_digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
The Committee doesn't have much say in it. Ena swore herself to Godou in vol 7 during the Youth scene (am I the only one who replaces "Youth" with "sex" when I see it in this thread?) and it was Susanoo's intention for Ena to join Godou. And from what I saw, she considered herself "Godou's woman" since the end of vol 5. Which is appropriately the volume where Yuri says that she chooses Godou over the Committee as well.
Indeed, after volume 5 ena become candidate of godou women. after volume 7 ena officially labeled as godou woman (godou cannot denied about this ) and ena improve her relationship with godou in volume 9. to become godou women you must receive her "protection" in youth form ( i agree with you "youth" can be replace with "sex" )or at least giving him instruction in warrior form.
Grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 11:28   Link #5719
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post
Indeed, after volume 5 ena become candidate of godou women. after volume 7 ena officially labeled as godou woman (godou cannot denied about this ) and ena improve her relationship with godou in volume 9. to become godou women you must receive her "protection" in youth form ( i agree with you "youth" can be replace with "sex" )or at least giving him instruction in warrior form.
Agree on your statements, I was hasty putting up my comment without thinking too hard about it. Though Ena is on the disadvantage among the other harem characters however.

Ena goes to a different school than the other girls. Erica, Liliana, and Yuri all go to the same school as Godou thus has more interactions with him. Ena is the strongest in the harem, but she must maintain her powers by meditating in the mountains by herself for quite some time before going back to the harem.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 13:00   Link #5720
azziz

thank you Zzhk for starting translating vol.13;vol.12,save perhaps for pandora warning at the end doesn't bring much novelty plote-wise and vol.11 is a just a flash-back.
so to me,vol.10 true continuation is vol.13.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem