Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-26, 10:51   Link #901
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Send a message via ICQ to Rich Send a message via MSN to Rich
but the chances of naruto hooking up with hinata is like 0.1%.
she's STILL too embarassed to talk to him !
Old 2006-05-26, 10:56   Link #902
DarkSoul

Send a message via MSN to DarkSoul
I wouldn't say its 0.1%.. She is starting to get slightly better. Possibly 5% chance?
Old 2006-05-26, 12:19   Link #903
Syaoran
Inactive Member

Neji x Hinata XD

Just imagine the weird babies they might get (totally retarded or disabled in some way)
Old 2006-05-26, 12:21   Link #904
tritoch

Naruto x Hinata is better all the way.

Sakura x Sai?
Old 2006-05-27, 19:26   Link #905
Aisu
Junior Warrior

.... you know... let's just stick to the original one... Naruto x Sakura
Old 2006-05-28, 01:29   Link #906
Lumir

Just to set things strait on the good and evil sub-topic in this topic.

There is no missguided good/evil, half good half bad, or anything inbetween. If your good your good, if your evil your evil. Now in our case as humans, no one is perfect yet when have the choice to strive for it, and thats the key to being good or evil.

In sasukes posistion, i would say he is struggling still, yet currently he is evil. He has made his choice to achive power through any means, and currently those means are through orochimaru, who in turn is pure evil for his evil actions. You cannot lable oro as insane as he is well aware of what he is doing, and makes his choices willingly.

Actions that hinder anything in a wrong way are evil actions. To choose to do an evil action is to choose to do evil and in essance become evil. But how do you define whats right and whats wrong? Simple, just take a look at history, and use it as an example. Also note that everyone can determine right from wrong its a gift we are all born with.

Now back on topic, im willing to say it is very possible for naruto and sakura to become a couple. In the absent of sasuke, naruto is always there, and sakura in this "naruto" enviroment can relay her feelings and thoughts tword naruto even if he is... how should i say... out of the loop. We are beggining to see her being more polite to naruto in the anime.

But who knows, what if she falls for Lee? Lol... i know its the least likely thing to happen yet, this is anime and anything is possible. It seems that in naruto there is a love square, including naruto-sasuke-sakura-hinata.

Another possiblity is sakura being the one to bring sasuke back to the "good" side. But again like i said this is anime and anything is possible.
Old 2006-05-28, 01:35   Link #907
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisu
.... you know... let's just stick to the original one... Naruto x Sakura
no way, i will not allow that to happen..... naruto will DEFINTELY not be with Sakura. I want to seee more of Hinata X Naruto dattebyo......!!! don't y'all hate Sakura's personality seriously? -__________-||| she's not even hot or cute, unlike Hinata and her cute byakugan!^^
Old 2006-05-28, 02:27   Link #908
vblaze101

What if Hinata new about Naruto being the container of the 9 Tails? I definetely believe she'd want to protect him, and quite likely, love and want him even more. Ohhh.....what if Neji new about Naruto's secret?
Old 2006-05-28, 02:29   Link #909
Rich
AnimeSuki's Hentai-sama

-__________-|||| the way you said Hinata wanting Naruto is very sexual, hahaha... and doesn't Neji know about naruto's secret..... from the chuunin exam?
Old 2006-05-28, 21:59   Link #910
vblaze101

Quote:
Originally Posted by a03
-__________-|||| the way you said Hinata wanting Naruto is very sexual, hahaha... and doesn't Neji know about naruto's secret..... from the chuunin exam?
Huh, ya think? I just meant that she would want him more in the platonic sense. But about Neji................I don't really think he knows. The only thing he really saw was Naruto using some wicked chakra.
Old 2006-05-29, 08:03   Link #911
Aisu
Junior Warrior

I don't think Hinata wants him in a sexual way. She is too inocent and that's what I love about her. I know I stated about Naruto x Sakura, but I don't even stand by that. In all truth I hate her, even now (around episode 167) that she is doing SOMETHING USEFUL for the first time, I still hate her. Unless she does something for naruto then I don't think my opinion will change.
Old 2006-06-01, 18:15   Link #912
PorcupineTree

Quote:
Originally Posted by full_flip_gurl
Eh, I just think Hinata and Naruto would end up together.
Here is the reason
1.We all know Hinata is in love with Naruto...Since the beginning
but is to shy to confees.
2.During the Chuunin exam.....Hinata got hurt from Neji...Naruto got mad and swear to avenge her or something...Naruto acknowledge Hinata determination during the Chuunin exam....Also Hinata gave him something for his wound which shows a hint....Well Kurenai actually wasn't that dense to notice Hinata have a crush on Naruto....
3.When they were looking for Sasuke they have to find this bug to sniff Sasuke's scent.....During that Naruto and Hinata got pretty close...They even hugged...Yeah that's right they hug...Also during that Naruto saw this girl in the waterfall.(Which was actually Hinata 0.o)
So Naruto and Kiba were talking about the girl(Hinata) that naruto saw..
Naruto said She was pretty which made Hinata blush....redder

4.Still on the Chuunin exam
Hinata and Naruto were talking...So Naruto was going away to defeat Neji right.
So Hinata said some acknowledgment to Naruto Praising him I guess.
Then Naruto went away saying this"Hinata your weird and dark or quiet and so on."(Sorry don't remember the line. "I like people like that" Said Naruto final words before leaving.

See now so Hinata and Naruto forever......I watch those episode in Japanese already..Oh should have said Spoil alert haha

Shikamaru and Temari?
I am uncertain about this couple....All I know Temari was suprise at Shika's ability and said "WHat a guy" during the chuunin exam (Temari vs. Shikamari)
Besdie there's a lot of saving with both of them really.
Temari saved him from that sound guy (Orochimaru's army)
0.0 see....Also Temari was concern about Shika when they went to the hospital...It was kawaii...they kinda look like a couple during the Hospital.
So yes possiblity of them is a Yes could be a couple....

No one ask me about Sakura and Sasuke okay cause I have no interest in those couples......Okay people ask me anything at full_flip_gurl@yahoo.com
if you have question where you can find this out or more info bout the couples in Konoha....Also if you wanna watch some episode in japanese but have english subtitle ask me and I tell you where to go.....

Tenten and Neji?

I think what Naruto said to Hinata in that episode before he went to fight Neji was like "You know, you've always been weird and quiet, but I like people like that" or something.
Old 2006-06-01, 21:31   Link #913
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by PorcupineTree
I think what Naruto said to Hinata in that episode before he went to fight Neji was like "You know, you've always been weird and quiet, but I like people like that" or something.
-Depending on the translation you may get different results. For the one I have he says "You've always been so quiet and weird in a sense but you know you're really not that bad."
Old 2006-06-04, 02:03   Link #914
toblivericuknow

either one is fine. both of them have their own goods & bads. something bad about hinata is that she is too shy to talk w/ naruto. so that is a disadvantage so that`s why naruto talks w/ sakura more. but sakura doesn`t even show naruto one bit that she even likes him .. so yeahh ><" but, got to see when is the series gonna end.
Old 2006-06-04, 03:38   Link #915
Blaster

Naruto X Sakura at first. Sakura got killed off by Sasuke. Naruto goes berserk and kills off Sasuke.(2 of the most annoying char killed off).

Hinata comes to console Naruto. Naruto picks up the hint. Now it becomes Naruto X Hinata.
Old 2006-06-05, 11:00   Link #916
mechwar666
Mech

Send a message via MSN to mechwar666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaster
Naruto X Sakura at first. Sakura got killed off by Sasuke. Naruto goes berserk and kills off Sasuke.(2 of the most annoying char killed off).

Hinata comes to console Naruto. Naruto picks up the hint. Now it becomes Naruto X Hinata.
well lets just say if this happened the hinata character would be seen more ^^
Old 2006-06-05, 14:48   Link #917
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

hmmm, theres a possibility of naruto not "always being there," he may leave konoha in a depressed state after not being able to bring back Sasuke (or atleast go into intense training somewhere). Therefore, hot Sakura X Ino action (i will pay ^$20 for the DVD)
Old 2006-06-05, 20:34   Link #918
mechwar666
Mech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster
(i will pay ^$20 for the DVD)
How many copies do you want?

I can sell you only 5 ... Itachi got caught after burning the cd's so i only got limited merchandise.
Old 2006-06-06, 16:56   Link #919
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

i....i need all of them
Old 2006-06-06, 17:16   Link #920
mechwar666
Mech

Done ^^ ... the charge is 100$ payed in gold in advance before delivery of items. I also accept diamonds
Closed Thread