AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-01-31, 00:28   Link #1881
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

I hope Kouichi doesn't break up with Yuumi as that would make his feelings for her a lie. Maybe he just didn't realise what love is and the depth of his feelings for her when he made that promise. He would have made her happy for a moment whilst she was still around, but ended up breaking her heart when she was all alone far away oO

I hope Kouichi and Yuumi stay together, Kazuki and Futami make up and Mao and Asuka have a hot steamy Yuri fest. Kai should play some blues and shag lots of hot birds until he is ready to settle down.
Old 2008-01-31, 00:43   Link #1882
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
I hope Kouichi and Yuumi stay together, Kazuki and Futami make up and Mao and Asuka have a hot steamy Yuri fest.
That's an ending I would definitely love seeing. All my favorite pairings. Kouichi and Yuumi. Kazuki and Eriko. And why not Mao and Asuka?

I don't know about everyone else, but that ending works for me.
Old 2008-01-31, 00:47   Link #1883
golthin

Quote:
I hope Kouichi doesn't break up with Yuumi as that would make his feelings for her a lie. Maybe he just didn't realise what love is and the depth of his feelings for her when he made that promise. He would have made her happy for a moment whilst she was still around, but ended up breaking her heart when she was all alone far away oO

I hope Kouichi and Yuumi stay together, Kazuki and Futami make up and Mao and Asuka have a hot steamy Yuri fest. Kai should play some blues and shag lots of hot birds until he is ready to settle down.
As much as I want a KouichixMao pairing I have this sneaky feeling that all the hints we got so far are just for drama. Mao will most likely go back to France to forget about kouichi! I hope I am wrong and I am just pesimist due to all the disappointments that I have received with this type of shows.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 00:48   Link #1884
FateAnomaly

Nah, lets have Mao and Yuumi, Futami and Asuka instead
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 01:30   Link #1885
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
Nah, lets have Mao and Yuumi, Futami and Asuka instead
Don't forget Kouichi and Kazuki, preferably in Code Geass costumes. For the ladies.

Or do they prefer tall, dark Kai?
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 04:14   Link #1886
aardvark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irenicus View Post
Don't forget Kouichi and Kazuki, preferably in Code Geass costumes. For the ladies.

Or do they prefer tall, dark Kai?
I think you mean Hiiragi and Kai in Geass costumes
aardvark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 07:17   Link #1887
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

From Hoshino's expression in the last episode the possibility of her doing the break up with Kouichi has gone up, she is beginning to become aware of Kouichi's feelings, before even kouichi realizes them.
Kouichi likes Hoshino but he likes Mao as well he just doens't know it...Hoshino probably is beginning to realize this though.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 08:26   Link #1888
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
heh. female intuition. the only time it actually does anything positive. go hoshino!

Old 2008-01-31, 08:30   Link #1889
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
As much as I want a KouichixMao pairing I have this sneaky feeling that all the hints we got so far are just for drama. Mao will most likely go back to France to forget about kouichi! I hope I am wrong and I am just pesimist due to all the disappointments that I have received with this type of shows.
Man i dont think i would like that since it would feel like shes just running away, nothing would really be resolved. Plus it would be going back on the original reason she came back to Japan i mean they are in their finally year and she wanted to graduate with her friends and enjoy her time before they all go their separate ways. Of course she never predicted such events would occur. I wouldnt like that ending but it is 1 of the possible endings. If done right i would accept it just not like it.
Old 2008-01-31, 09:09   Link #1890
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Kouichi likes Hoshino but he likes Mao as well he just doens't know it...Hoshino probably is beginning to realize this though.
She was clearly worried about Mao at the start and she had good reason to be as it has turned out. Hoshino is the big loser out of this if it turns out like how most people seem to want it too. Hopefully she finds a nice guy at her new school in an epilogue scene or something...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 10:54   Link #1891
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
I hope Kouichi doesn't break up with Yuumi as that would make his feelings for her a lie.
Not a point of view I would say is correct most of the time seen as how wildly we know emotions and feelings for someone can change. I just say that being apart for an extended period of time usually dulls those feelings, especially if there is someone else he "likes" nearer to him. But that all depends on how strong kouichi's will is. If he is weak then he will forget soon enough (I can't believe that he will be willnig to wait for an unknown period of time til when they next meet again IF he is weak minded).

Picking up the point, if both mao and yumi leaves him, then he is going to be in a pickle

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 10:56   Link #1892
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
She was clearly worried about Mao at the start and she had good reason to be as it has turned out. Hoshino is the big loser out of this if it turns out like how most people seem to want it too. Hopefully she finds a nice guy at her new school in an epilogue scene or something...
Maybe Kai moves to follow his music career and hooks up with her.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 11:05   Link #1893
usagijen

KimiKiss is making me all... fickle. And sooo torn-in-between the girls in the 2 triangles, especially Mao x Kouichi x Yuumi's... x__x

If only it's possible, a threesome Mao x Kouichi x Yuumi would be fine too, to save me from the pain and heart-wrenching scenes in the upcoming episodes, where we see Kouichi deciding between them once and for all >___>

As for Kai, I'll admire him more if he doesn't agree to Mao's request for a kiss, since he knows well what's bothering Mao after all. Unless, he doesn't have any qualms with being the "substitute" o__O

and man... Eriko got to me in this episode... she just suddenly grew on me like, exponentially .___. I hope Asuka does something to make up for what she's done, which are all based on impulse anyways >__<

anyways, you guys can just read up more of my insights and thoughts on episode 15-16, if you like ^-^
usagijen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 19:06   Link #1894
rimaa

Considering she's in the OP Mitsuki hasn't been getting any screen time at all
rimaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-31, 19:11   Link #1895
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimaa View Post
Considering she's in the OP Mitsuki hasn't been getting any screen time at all
and talking about the OP we see Mao at the end with someone. Obviously they show who but by the color of the hand id say it's Kouichi. Again that's a complete guess on my part.
Old 2008-02-01, 16:39   Link #1896
Westlo
Lets be reality

Aren't they pretty much the same color but? *watches end of ep 8* looks like it to me *shrug*

It's a pity this doesn't have a sub forum, now would be an interesting time for a poll of who you want to end up together and who you think will end up together.

I want Kouichi X Mao but think Kouichi X Hoshino will happen
I want Kouichi X Mao and also think that will happen etc.

Did the Myself;Yourself general discussion thread have "that" much more posts than Kimikiss at the time it got a sub forum? I'm predicting this thread hits the 4k mark by the end of the series especially if Mao ends up with Kai.... Takahiro Sakurai seems to have a knack lately of choosing characters who are despised aside from the Medicine Seller.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 01:07   Link #1897
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Hey guys, does anyone have a link to a walkthrough or guide for the game so I can get every ending? I just bought it but knowing all the right choices to make would make it much easier.
Old 2008-02-02, 01:16   Link #1898
golthin

Quote:
It's a pity this doesn't have a sub forum, now would be an interesting time for a poll of who you want to end up together and who you think will end up together.
I don't think it would matter, if i am not wrong, they don't make polls about series things until the series is over. Though I guess popularity polls vs Choice of pairing might be a little different.
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 05:03   Link #1899
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Did the Myself;Yourself general discussion thread have "that" much more posts than Kimikiss at the time it got a sub forum? I'm predicting this thread hits the 4k mark by the end of the series especially if Mao ends up with Kai.... Takahiro Sakurai seems to have a knack lately of choosing characters who are despised aside from the Medicine Seller.
To get a subforum it actually depends on how popular the series is and how much discussion it generates. Divide that by the factor of time would give us how much "volume" it has. M;Y recieved a subforum because it recieved more posts her day that kimikiss but slowing down afterwards is another matter.

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-02, 16:27   Link #1900
tun
lolwut
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by tun View Post
Hey guys, does anyone have a link to a walkthrough or guide for the game so I can get every ending? I just bought it but knowing all the right choices to make would make it much easier.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

omg

Spoiler for episode 17:

and to quote Dr. Dre
Spoiler:

Tags
bishoujo, drama, enterbrain, j.c. staff, romance, seinen, shounen