4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.03%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.03%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 2.06%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-11-08, 12:53   Link #21
josephguy2004

2 eps

i looked on anime news network there should be 2 eps aireing from what i can see so it should be ep33 and ep 34

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...d=7293&page=25
josephguy2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-08, 13:53   Link #22
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

All in all, not to shabby. It's only one episode though, animenewsnetwork.com is wrong. I've only seen the raw, and I don't understand much Japanese, so I only understood the story insofar as what I remember from the manga and what little Japanese I could recognize. I did enjoy the introduction of Team Kurenai, and Shikamaru and Chouji. Hinata looked all kinds of hot; what can I say, that long hair gets me every time. And Chouji looked BAD ASS in his new gear. I think it was a great choice to make his new outfit red, it suits him quite well. I'm going to hold off on a rating for the episode until I can actually understand it, but I'm leaning towards an 8/10 at this point; a good episode indeed.

Edit: Just watched it again, and it was just as good the second time around. 8/10. On the bright side, it does have me interested in the anime again...I'm curious to see how some of the upcoming events are going to be animated.

Last edited by Quzor; 2007-11-09 at 01:06. Reason: watched it again...
Quzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-08, 14:02   Link #23
Zoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephguy2004 View Post
i looked on anime news network there should be 2 eps aireing from what i can see so it should be ep33 and ep 34

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...d=7293&page=25
Once again, that's wrong.
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-08, 16:36   Link #24
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Is it just me or the quality of Shippuuden episode become almost like the Naruto series in the beginning... luv the quality

9/10

Hinata is so beatiful OMG
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-08, 21:49   Link #25
coolboy0286

This episode is very nice. Some animation flaws here and there. Amazed at the big transformation from the sucky eps before, I hope this stays.
coolboy0286 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-08, 22:01   Link #26
sayde

Very solid animation combined w/ appearances from Shikamaru, Chouji, Kiba, Shino, and Hinata (especially Hinata) make this without a doubt my second favorite episode of the shippuden series up to this point. This episode is definitely a keeper (for me at least).
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-08, 22:25   Link #27
Schuyler

It was bad only good thing about this ep, was seeing Hinata and everyone again, and the final scene. I really don't like how the show is going, there is so much manga already out and way ahead. I don't know why the must do so much filler stuff.
Schuyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-08, 23:19   Link #28
kimbokasteniv

well the episode seemed to be over before I knew it. There were a couple of weird spots with the drawings in the first part of the episode, and during the talk between sakura and tsunade, but the returning characters were drawn quite well.

But I will say it did feel like an early Naruto episode. Although not a lot happened, enough happened to make me want to see the next ep.
kimbokasteniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-08, 23:20   Link #29
AznSoulBoy
Syouke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schuyler View Post
It was bad only good thing about this ep, was seeing Hinata and everyone again, and the final scene. I really don't like how the show is going, there is so much manga already out and way ahead. I don't know why the must do so much filler stuff.
What the hell? It was exactly the same as the manga. They put fillers for like 2mins max. They didnt slow that much. I dont know how they can introduce everyone again for like 10 mins? Oh kiba, oh hinata, oh shino. It would be lame.
Anyway, thats your opinion.

I think the pace was fine. Better thought it would be. The quality is very good. It was fun to see everyone again. Hinata was more hot then I thought. Chouji was bad-ass with his new armor. The way Sai is doing his skills were nice , cooler than the manga (duh! of course). Anyway, I'll give
9/10
Old 2007-11-09, 00:41   Link #30
EoT
~~

The only part I enjoyed was definitely the end of the episode Sai is badass!

And to me Hintata looks better with shorter hair or perhaps if her hair wasn't so draggy, she's lost her cuteness in my opinion.
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 01:06   Link #31
Vicious108

Why do I feel like playing Okami after watching Sai's abilities animated? >_>

Anyways, indeed a pretty good episode, with very nice animation. Even the the filler with Gai at the beggining was good. *gasp* Is this really Shippuden?

Chouji was pure awesome. And LOL @ Shino's discovery. "The sky is so blue..."

But I was disappointed Kiba didn't mention Hinata getting bustier in that Naruto Cup thing at the end. =/
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 01:46   Link #32
jc1104

Send a message via AIM to jc1104 Send a message via MSN to jc1104
Very good. There were some animation flaws that stood out but I don't care about that too much. At first I thought it was gonna be slow cause of the 2 konoha guards at the beginning but pace picked itself up and it turned out to be a good episode.
jc1104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 01:56   Link #33
Jacoby
Owl-Streching Time

Send a message via ICQ to Jacoby Send a message via AIM to Jacoby Send a message via MSN to Jacoby Send a message via Yahoo to Jacoby
Wow, so it finally felt like I was watching a Naruto episode again.
It wasn't the greatest episode ever by any stretch, but it had a real good atmosphere to it.
Jacoby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 02:48   Link #34
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Sai never impressed me in the manga. But now that his paintings are animated like that, I'm a Sai fan all of a sudden.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 04:24   Link #35
F3rNanD3s

Very very good episode !!

Konoha is such a nice heart warming place to live in with Naruto n CO around.....

Realli nice animations with sentimental bkgrnd musics.....esp e part where Shino is looking at e sky .... a home-sweet-home feeling...

Hinata is beautiful, Chouji is super badass....

theres sumthing abt Sai's voice... sexay.....
F3rNanD3s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 04:32   Link #36
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Sai is weak. I thought he would have been stronger. Also what the f****. Naruto after all of his training didnt notice those painting attacks and Shouji did? Well of course i wasnt suprised by the fact Shikamaru did but Chouji did and naruto didnt notice? What has naruto gained during these past 3 years? to just go wild in his fox form :_: ?.
Old 2007-11-09, 05:08   Link #37
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

^ Sai is weak? Remember he was supposed to befriend Naruto and co last episode. WTF you expecting him to go full out? He was playing around >.>

And Naruto.. he is the type of ninja that drop his guard totally when among friends.

On to the episode itself ...

HINATA!!!!!

Totally fap worthy now after timeskip.. No more loli body .. yey Haha.. you can have her imouto monir.. Hinata leave your dream girl group and joined my harem

Also, I like to welcome the new emo guy : Shino "the sky is blue" Aburame

The original stuff at the earlier especially when 10-10 told Neji that he was racing as well behind those 2 jokers cracked me up.. You are busted Neji.. Now go get your bob hair like those 2 Also, Naruto still trying to see Kakashi's true face

Also, I would like to make a selfnote how far Naruto have come, from a mischievious kid who do stuff to attract other peoples attention, to having 2 most acclaimed ninja believing in himself (Tsunade and Jiraiya).. I like that feeling. Maybe on the outside, he still that kid from before.. but now, he got the backing and caring of those 2.

I rarely do this.. but I rated this episode a fapworthy 10 .
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 06:46   Link #38
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto View Post
^ Sai is weak? Remember he was supposed to befriend Naruto and co last episode. WTF you expecting him to go full out? He was playing around >.>

Also, I would like to make a selfnote how far Naruto have come, from a mischievious kid who do stuff to attract other peoples attention, to having 2 most acclaimed ninja believing in himself (Tsunade and Jiraiya).. I like that feeling. Maybe on the outside, he still that kid from before.. but now, he got the backing and caring of those 2.

I rarely do this.. but I rated this episode a fapworthy 10 .
From some one who used to be equal in power against Sasuke to some one that get trapped in Itachi's Jutsu super fast.

How far has naruto( not the show, naruto himself ) fallen . Well i guess if he become able to control those fox forms then thats another story . Also why does sai need to even attack them. cant he just greet them like a good little boy and say " y0o" ?

key, i am done rambling .

P.S. The episode itself was Fabi_delicious.
Old 2007-11-09, 06:58   Link #39
I love waffles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
Sai is weak. I thought he would have been stronger. Also what the f****. Naruto after all of his training didnt notice those painting attacks and Chouji did? Well of course i wasnt suprised by the fact Shikamaru did but Chouji did and naruto didnt notice? What has naruto gained during these past 3 years? to just go wild in his fox form :_: ?.
Well Chouji was facing the direction from which they came so he could have literally saw them coming.
I love waffles! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 08:17   Link #40
CaliforniaRoll
Avocado,Cucumb,Crap,Mayo

Finally, the animation has returned to normal. I can't remember the last time we had such good animation. That alone makes this episode worthwhile and the introduction of 'grown up' Hinata was icing on the cake. I'm looking forward to next weeks episode, for once.

As far as Naruto not noticing the attacks, that didnt suprise me at all. Naruto has always been a dumb ass that gets by on pure luck + kyubi power. I'm just happy they are picking up new team members. Watching Naruto and Sakura battle is beyond annoying.
CaliforniaRoll is offline   Reply With Quote