AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-03-22, 16:27   Link #7421
Tenchi Hou Take

The funny thing about this is that Zen just won the perfect political victory, his entire speech and stance in regards to student issues is that they should be self sufficient and sort out their own problems. Meaning he ain't liable for shit, he could litterally choose to do nothing whatsoever as president to aid the students and he can point back precisely to his election campaign and say that that he's keeping all his promises and that this is what they voted him for.

It's quite hilarious really. Politicians usually get into power through making campaigns and promises based on issues their usually unable to keep either that or the other guy's so bad their the lessor of the two evils and even then theirs usally some issues they make a stand on the more likely than not they may have to disregard. Zen's got none of that shit.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 16:52   Link #7422
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

hmm is there been a manga that change the title half way?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 17:01   Link #7423
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
hmm is there been a manga that change the title half way?
depends, I mean certain series rename themselves for various reasons, like season 2, usually because they become sequels.
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 17:34   Link #7424
Tenchi Hou Take

20th century boys, 21st century boys. Though it was only for the last few volumes, and was really simply a continuation of the plot for obvious reasons.
Old 2012-03-22, 19:36   Link #7425
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Whenever a series is heading to its end it's announced with 3 chapters ahead. Anyone who still believes Medaka Box is ending is either on crack or took Najimi's trolling seriously.
Technically, you could argue that it was "announced" months ago.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 19:40   Link #7426
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Technically, you could argue that it was "announced" months ago.
Umm that's not how it works, he's talking about ToC "announced", it's normally stated there and it hasn't been. It's certainly not ending next chapter so that leaves at least another two or 3 most probably 3 if it were ending assuming it's anounced next chapter.
Old 2012-03-23, 00:36   Link #7427
kingstonbeer

New Chapter out at cxcscans
kingstonbeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 01:42   Link #7428
kenjtr

Spoiler for 139:
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 01:46   Link #7429
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

3 trillion years!?

that outrageous

Old 2012-03-23, 01:54   Link #7430
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

lol what am I even reading?
Old 2012-03-23, 02:12   Link #7431
Sol Falling

Hahaha, welp, there we go. Medaka endorsing the Flask Plan. Hakoniwa falling into Ajimu's lap. Let's see what the next chapter will bring.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 02:46   Link #7432
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

She's even older than the universe itself

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 02:48   Link #7433
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Hahaha, welp, there we go. Medaka endorsing the Flask Plan. Hakoniwa falling into Ajimu's lap. Let's see what the next chapter will bring.
I think you are wrong ajimu didnt expected that , shiranui did i dont know whats happenning but ajimu isnt the one doing that .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 03:22   Link #7434
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnEmperor View Post
Yes, thank you Nisio spokesperson, you clearly have this all figured out...
Avatar bet for 6 months, I'll wear one of Zen of your choice versus you wearing one of either Medaka and/or Kumagawa of my choice. Put up or shut up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver001 View Post
That cuz westlo is clearly more brilliant than us simpletons.
If you want to ignore Nisio's tendencies as well as the purpose of 99% of anime adaptions (to promote products that are selling, not finished, selling) than sure be my guest, but simpleton isn't the word I would use to describe you.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 04:46   Link #7435
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

hmm is it just me or Nisio forgot to double check this chapter. like Medaka remove her skirt on page 6 then suddenly she put it back on in couple of page

Old 2012-03-23, 05:55   Link #7436
Cruor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
lol @ people who think this is ending, it's especially hilarious when you see people say "unless Nisio is trolling it's ending"... um... can someone tell me when is Nisio.. not trolling? Ignoring everything in this manga look @ his Monogatari series, girls who the arc is named after get less than 10% focus, books named after certain girls don't even focus on them for more than 40 pages (lol @ the latest one, especially considering how long it has been since she last had focus), etc.

You can't judge Nisio normally, go back 100 pages in this thread when a lot of you guys were creaming yourselves @ the thought of Zen beating Medaka in a fight. He completely trolled you guys about Zen's chances of winning and trolled everyone else about an actual physical confrontation. If you know the spoilers for the latest monogatari novel look @ how he resolved that massive issue, anyone who says they saw that coming is full of it. Nisio's a bloody genus for that alone, what a troll and considering I read the spoilers like 2 days before Nise 2 aired (or was it 3) and saw a certain scene.. my fing hat off to Nisio.

Medaka on the cover with Kuroko next issue, to celebrate the start of the animes.
I don't see why you would think that Ajimu would even do anything if you cite Nisio's other works for proof that the series will go on. Nisio is more infamous for hyping people up and then it turns out to have just been a cocktease. For instance his 'having them to turn out weak as fuck' (Guillotine Cutter of Monogatari, Tokinomiya represenative in Zerozaki) or nothing even happens (LOLOLOL Saitou Takashi, the final boss of the Zaregoto, who, when he fought Aikawa Jun they pretty much annihilated the Killing World, decides to leave during the middle of the climax right before the last novel. Ii-chan was so put off by this for the last novel he goes and gets Omokage to fight Aikawa as there literally was no climax, there was also the Sekai seies where they have two of the protagonists go on a trip to London together with 3-4 different stories of what happens in London only to find out the trip to London was cancelld when they got to the airport) and sometimes he doesn't even show things (lol Sabi Hakuhei's fight and Sabi's mother being a True Deviant Blade like Shichika is at the end and having a showdown with Nanami years before the series began).

Last edited by Cruor; 2012-03-23 at 06:13.
Cruor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 06:32   Link #7437
DawnEmperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Avatar bet for 6 months, I'll wear one of Zen of your choice versus you wearing one of either Medaka and/or Kumagawa of my choice. Put up or shut up.

If you want to ignore Nisio's tendencies as well as the purpose of 99% of anime adaptions (to promote products that are selling, not finished, selling) than sure be my guest, but simpleton isn't the word I would use to describe you.
When did I say I disagreed with you? My point is, there's nothing wrong with just speculating. I don't see reading this manga as some kind of contest you know.
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 06:43   Link #7438
MD84

It's funny how Maguro, after spending most of the series defined by his sister complex, is now terrified of Medaka. He can't even think of her as human anymore. Ajimu of all people has to calm him down.
MD84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 06:43   Link #7439
summers

Man this was quite the chapter, 3 trillion years+, she did not live those years in a linear path, or she felt like she lived that long.
summers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-23, 07:23   Link #7440
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
^Ajimu is the incarnation of the compilaion of every persons entire livespawn who's ever lived.
I dno where nisio is taking this though
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council