AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Notices

Old 2010-05-13, 13:06   Link #281
tsunade666

at least those two are calm and doesn't go crazy.

Though Fianmma did tried a crazy stunt. Appearing out of no where in an enemy base camp where touma is.

Just too show how strong that bastard is.

And it remind me of the confidence of kuroko when she's handling those delinquents.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-13, 14:55   Link #282
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
at least those two are calm and doesn't go crazy.

Though Fianmma did tried a crazy stunt. Appearing out of no where in an enemy base camp where touma is.

Just too show how strong that bastard is.

And it remind me of the confidence of kuroko when she's handling those delinquents.
But he did calmed and with a refreshing smile. Unlike Kuroko, Fiamma never got touched.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 09:46   Link #283
Sixth
Hu Tao

Aleister sane?

Aleister : I have a new plan...I want to make use of radio noise for my major plan
Advisor : That is brilliant idea..so what you want to do?
Aleister : I going to clone 20,000 Misaka for this.
Advisor : I guess that you must have thought this over.

*cloned 20,000 Misaka*

Advisor : So...we are done..when are we going to deploy all those sisters to all over the world?
Aleister: Before that...make sure you ask Accelerator to kill all of them.
Advisor : My plea- Oh what? Kill all of them? for what?
Aleister : I changed my mind...This current plan known as "Lv6 Shift" as we will create 1st Lv6 Esper
Advisor : Lv6 Shift? Oh man, Aleister... I can see why people called you as genius in the past... Haha...Let's have Lv6 Shift plan proceed!

*After 10,000 sisters slayed*

Aleister : Hmmmm... Enough of the unnecessary killing.. let deploy those remaining sisters to other place.
Advisor : Acknowle- Oh wait? How about Lv6 Shift plan? We are on the mid-way...
Aleister: I can't believe that you guys actually believe this lies. THIS IS A LIES !
Advisor : LIES...Do you have any idea how much money we spent of those slime...How could you trick us like this...How can you keep quiet about this all along?
Aleister : You never ask for my 2nd time confirmation...Not my fault.
Advisor : ....
Aleister : .... be frankly, it is rather a fun experience to see you guys working so hard for nothing...it somewhat make me chuckle occasionally..
Advisor : If you only need 10,000 sisters for your plan..why bother to create 20,000 for it?
Aleister : It is fun to see a school girls got slaughter in various way..I have to admit that Accelerator was a genius when come to creative way to kill his prey...
Advisor : I always know that you are sick and sadist but this is really way way too ridiculous...
Aleister : I will take that statement as compliment.

*deployed all remaining sisters to all over the world*

Advisor : We are done...so what's next?
Aleister : Hey..Is Accelerator live alone?
Advisor : Screw Accelerator's family background...We are now discussing on our next major move for our major plan.
Aleister : I think Accelerator should have someone at his side..That guy is a loner...not good for society..
Advisor : Aleister!!!
Aleister : Let give him some loli.
Advisor : WHAT R U DOING THIS?
Aleister : I am bored...and It would be fun and heartwarming if Accelerator get attached to the loli..... and we steal her away from him when the time comes...It would be extremely priceless to see his reaction at that time....LOL
Advisor : ..... Excuse me?
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 10:02   Link #284
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

For me, I don't think Aleister actually planned the Radio Noise himself. He just picked up this project to be part of his own agenda. This guy isn't Orihara Izaya. If he wanted to plan everything, there wouldn't be a need for the Board of Directors to run the everyday issues of Academy City for him.

Anyway, back on topic folks. I'm reading this thread to help me understand certain things in Volume 8, since I have only started reading it today...
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 10:14   Link #285
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
For me, I don't think Aleister actually planned the Radio Noise himself. He just picked up this project to be part of his own agenda. This guy isn't Orihara Izaya. If he wanted to plan everything, there wouldn't be a need for the Board of Directors to run the everyday issues of Academy City for him.

Anyway, back on topic folks. I'm reading this thread to help me understand certain things in Volume 8, since I have only started reading it today...
Villain Code : No matter how smart, intelligent, clever or powerful you are, you always need 2nd in command or minions/grunts to do trivia stuff for you. No exception.
Old 2010-05-14, 10:31   Link #286
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
I did have somewhat of a summary in the Light Novel thread when I read the book, but aside from the 'Remnant' and more info about Teleporters, most of it were just Touma and Accelerator quotes In all honesty, vol 8's plot is relatively straight forward so you shouldn't have too much problem with it...

Welcome back btw, I heard you guys have laptops there now huh
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-14, 10:44   Link #287
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Gah, that's for the next batch, they still have some technical issues.

Besides, I don't want to end up having to do a 'computer drill'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Villain Code : No matter how smart, intelligent, clever or powerful you are, you always need 2nd in command or minions/grunts to do trivia stuff for you. No exception.
Ya, I know, I'm just saying that Aleister may have picked up the Misaka project to be suitable for his plan. It's like having a variety of choices to choose from and choosing one that fits into his plan best. Though I'll admit that the bold part isn't really the best way of describing it.
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-25, 08:04   Link #288
Sixth
Hu Tao

About the battle between Kuroko and Awaki....can someone give me the full details of that battle?

Some said that Awaki completely destroyed Kuroko effortless yet some said that Kuroko actually put a good fight against Awaki...

So which it is true?
Old 2010-05-25, 10:07   Link #289
Miraluka
Banned

There are 2 fights between them, the first Kuroko got pwned and even got injured by her own nails and the second, Kuroko improved her strategy taunting Awaki but got pwned again and almost got crushed by a building of about 4250 kg. Touma saved her by negating the teleportation in time.
Old 2010-05-29, 03:13   Link #290
ReddyRedWolf

Go read the Railgun chapter 31 now! You got to love Kuroko's POV of the beginning of the Sisters arc.

You got to love the progression of Kuroko's view of Touma.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 03:23   Link #291
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Go read the Railgun chapter 31 now! You got to love Kuroko's POV of the beginning of the Sisters arc.

You got to love the progression of Kuroko's view of Touma.
It would explain why she didn't went totally medival on Touma when she first met him.

fufufu... Little does Kuroko realize...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 05:37   Link #292
Ashaman

Too naive Kuroko, too naive. You do not yet understand Touma's Chick Magnet powers. This does explain why she didn't immediately take him out though, and was even civil with him. lol, what a surprise she'll have.
Ashaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 06:05   Link #293
ReddyRedWolf

Kuruko and Touma's next meeting will be gold GOLD I tell you! I want to know what is going on her head in that time!
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 10:48   Link #294
mark1246

Since I can’t read the novel#8 in Japanese how does Touma save Kuroko in detail from Awaki overkill? Please tell me

Last edited by mark1246; 2010-05-29 at 10:51. Reason: detail
mark1246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 10:49   Link #295
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I did have somewhat of a summary in the Light Novel thread when I read the book, but aside from the 'Remnant' and more info about Teleporters, most of it were just Touma and Accelerator quotes In all honesty, vol 8's plot is relatively straight forward so you shouldn't have too much problem with it...

Welcome back btw, I heard you guys have laptops there now huh
Since I can’t read the novel#8 in Japanese how does Touma save Kuroko from in detail Awaki overkill? Please tell me

Last edited by mark1246; 2010-05-29 at 10:51. Reason: detail
Old 2010-05-29, 11:54   Link #296
aldw

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Since I can’t read the novel#8 in Japanese how does Touma save Kuroko from in detail Awaki overkill? Please tell me
Here's a post, if in case you didn't search...

Spoiler for Volume 8:
aldw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 13:28   Link #297
mark1246

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldw View Post
Here's a post, if in case you didn't search...

Spoiler for Volume 8:
Thanks for telling me that, oh and i also saw that post, that why i was asking the question.
Old 2010-05-29, 14:24   Link #298
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Aleister sane?

Aleister : I have a new plan...I want to make use of radio noise for my major plan
Advisor : That is brilliant idea..so what you want to do?
Aleister : I going to clone 20,000 Misaka for this.
Advisor : I guess that you must have thought this over.

*cloned 20,000 Misaka*

Advisor : So...we are done..when are we going to deploy all those sisters to all over the world?
Aleister: Before that...make sure you ask Accelerator to kill all of them.
Advisor : My plea- Oh what? Kill all of them? for what?
Aleister : I changed my mind...This current plan known as "Lv6 Shift" as we will create 1st Lv6 Esper
Advisor : Lv6 Shift? Oh man, Aleister... I can see why people called you as genius in the past... Haha...Let's have Lv6 Shift plan proceed!

*After 10,000 sisters slayed*

Aleister : Hmmmm... Enough of the unnecessary killing.. let deploy those remaining sisters to other place.
Advisor : Acknowle- Oh wait? How about Lv6 Shift plan? We are on the mid-way...
Aleister: I can't believe that you guys actually believe this lies. THIS IS A LIES !
Advisor : LIES...Do you have any idea how much money we spent of those slime...How could you trick us like this...How can you keep quiet about this all along?
Aleister : You never ask for my 2nd time confirmation...Not my fault.
Advisor : ....
Aleister : .... be frankly, it is rather a fun experience to see you guys working so hard for nothing...it somewhat make me chuckle occasionally..
Advisor : If you only need 10,000 sisters for your plan..why bother to create 20,000 for it?
Aleister : It is fun to see a school girls got slaughter in various way..I have to admit that Accelerator was a genius when come to creative way to kill his prey...
Advisor : I always know that you are sick and sadist but this is really way way too ridiculous...
Aleister : I will take that statement as compliment.

*deployed all remaining sisters to all over the world*

Advisor : We are done...so what's next?
Aleister : Hey..Is Accelerator live alone?
Advisor : Screw Accelerator's family background...We are now discussing on our next major move for our major plan.
Aleister : I think Accelerator should have someone at his side..That guy is a loner...not good for society..
Advisor : Aleister!!!
Aleister : Let give him some loli.
Advisor : WHAT R U DOING THIS?
Aleister : I am bored...and It would be fun and heartwarming if Accelerator get attached to the loli..... and we steal her away from him when the time comes...It would be extremely priceless to see his reaction at that time....LOL
Advisor : ..... Excuse me?
I think it went more like this.

Spoiler for Light Novel:

After Volume 3 Happens.

Spoiler for Light Novel:

Yes I know this is off-topic and I apologize, I just wanted to reply to this statement.
RPG_Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-29, 21:04   Link #299
Miraluka
Banned

The Level 6 project was planned to be canceled even without Touma.
Old 2010-05-29, 21:22   Link #300
tsunade666

if their is no touma, aleister would just planned another way to halt it. But since their is touma, he just planned for the guy to meet the girl and all.

Kuroko's reaction on first meeting touma is priceless. Specially the blank space where she can't approach easily
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote