AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-30, 11:37   Link #1401
outerelf

Accel would bottom indeed. Now that that's decided- where shall Index and Last Order go? Maybe to spend some quality time together wrecking havok?
Old 2010-10-30, 13:40   Link #1402
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Accel would definitely bottom if that pairing ever happens. Index and Last Order would probably be taking pictures of them together and upload them online or something.
Old 2010-10-30, 13:54   Link #1403
Shadow5YA

I wonder if the artist has drawn any other manga? This art is excellent.
Old 2010-10-30, 14:03   Link #1404
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I wonder if the artist has drawn any other manga? This art is excellent.
There is a hentai doujin series named Pretty Neighbor done by this artist, but I don't know if you are interested in that kind of material.
Old 2010-10-30, 14:06   Link #1405
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
*picks up shotgun* *pauses* Well, I do like yaoi... *pats shmaster* How about I go write a small fanfiction for you on this subject?

Would Accel be top or bottom do you think?
Toumas going to break ur illusion
Old 2010-10-30, 15:49   Link #1406
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Toumas going to break ur illusion
Yess~ Let me join his harem, because I will flat out tell him I like him, and wanna be his girlfriend *expects to be killed by one of his harem*

Last edited by outerelf; 2010-10-30 at 16:34.
Old 2010-10-31, 00:00   Link #1407
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

"Don't tell me, we got another one?! " - Chiu, Negi's Student

Old 2010-10-31, 00:57   Link #1408
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Accel would bottom indeed. Now that that's decided- where shall Index and Last Order go? Maybe to spend some quality time together wrecking havok?
I see Index and Last Order would end up supportive.... just in ways the two guys wouldn't be very fond of....

If Accelerator and Touma is going to become a couple, Accelerator most definitely is going to be the one who'll confess first. Touma is just to dense.

This is what I envisioned:

Accelerator is denial about liking Touma->Last Order finds out, and set Accelerator up to let Touma overheard Accelerator likes him->Touma freaks out and in slip of words let Index found out too->Index runs into Last Order, who tries to set up Accelerator further->Hell break lose.

Now... the problem is.... should we let Mikoto find out about this????
Old 2010-10-31, 01:42   Link #1409
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I see Index and Last Order would end up supportive.... just in ways the two guys wouldn't be very fond of....

If Accelerator and Touma is going to become a couple, Accelerator most definitely is going to be the one who'll confess first. Touma is just to dense.

This is what I envisioned:

Accelerator is denial about liking Touma->Last Order finds out, and set Accelerator up to let Touma overheard Accelerator likes him->Touma freaks out and in slip of words let Index found out too->Index runs into Last Order, who tries to set up Accelerator further->Hell break lose.

Now... the problem is.... should we let Mikoto find out about this????
Mikoto? You shoule be worried about Lessar and Kanzaki...
Old 2010-10-31, 04:18   Link #1410
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Mikoto? You shoule be worried about Lessar and Kanzaki...
Those two will just go "Uh, um... I see. So you swing that one way (pun intended)."

Also depending on Kanzaki's consideration about Index who's by Touma's side, she might kill Touma.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-10-31, 10:51   Link #1411
outerelf

... This little joking around post has blown way out of proportion. There's no chance for me to back out now, is there? Ah well, on I go...
Old 2010-10-31, 11:06   Link #1412
Pyromania

Hmm. Has Mikoto ever flung herself around via magnetic forces in the Railgun Manga? The recent OVA showed her doing it and it looked rather impressively effective. I wonder if she could travel spiderman style using that same kind of propulsion.

I think the only time in the Manga we got to see Kuroko's teleport combat in action was vs. 'Trick' right? I hope we can see some more of that too. A fight where she is constantly using her power in midair would be cool.
Old 2010-10-31, 12:27   Link #1413
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyromania View Post
Hmm. Has Mikoto ever flung herself around via magnetic forces in the Railgun Manga? The recent OVA showed her doing it and it looked rather impressively effective. I wonder if she could travel spiderman style using that same kind of propulsion.
She did it several times in the Railgun anime, and we did see her stick to the wall in the manga, so yeah I'd say she can.
Old 2010-10-31, 13:48   Link #1414
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

man, the manga is pretty brutal. just finished vol. 4, so you guys know what i'm talking about. also, i'm a sucker for that line, "its the first gift onee-sama gave me." its just like Clannad

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2010-11-01, 09:46   Link #1415
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

I just read Railgun chapter 35 and I realized how Touma still isn't annoying even if he's brainwashed at this point.
Old 2010-11-01, 11:18   Link #1416
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahelo View Post
I just read Railgun chapter 35 and I realized how Touma still isn't annoying even if he's brainwashed at this point.
'still isn't annoying' - do you not like Touma generally?

Edit: P.s. The story with Touma/Accelerator? I wrote. I posted the link in the fanfiction section.

Last edited by outerelf; 2010-11-01 at 12:17.
Old 2010-11-01, 13:37   Link #1417
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyromania View Post

I think the only time in the Manga we got to see Kuroko's teleport combat in action was vs. 'Trick' right? I hope we can see some more of that too. A fight where she is constantly using her power in midair would be cool.
i heard she flew above water in the railgun novels.
Old 2010-11-01, 13:57   Link #1418
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
i heard she flew above water in the railgun mininovel.
Fixed.
Also she required a large amount of water to do so.
Old 2010-11-02, 08:35   Link #1419
Ashaman

Scans out

Lol at the moon bit.
Old 2010-11-02, 11:52   Link #1420
Miraluka
Banned

The chapter is ready to be read online ... ah, the part where Accelerator throws i-beams at Touma had more impact on the anime.

I laughed at the page 29, it was like the "moon" went "What??", the rest of the chapter was okay.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen