Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-24, 19:36   Link #1001
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
Volume 22 spoilers (from what I understand, could be mistakes -I'm not good at Japanese- and Japaneses tend to focus on what they don't like)

Spoiler for Spoilers!:
Thanks for the spoilers azarhal!

Actually a non-emofied I'll try and win Layfon is pretty strong. Of course he's not on the same level as Ain, but he can one shot skills once he sees them. If he wanted he could take that technique and become strong. Although not big on copying others, but what the hell!

As for the one spoiler concerning Leerin.
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 19:45   Link #1002
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well Layfon seems to have move on now, he can live for himself now. Layfon always lived for the sake of others especially Leerin, now that is gone. No matter what the outcome is, for Layfon to progress as a character, he must have closer with Leerin. It appears we got that now, so let the character development begin. I expect Layfon will be training or getting stronger after this volume.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 20:05   Link #1003
veritatis cupitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well Layfon seems to have move on now, he can live for himself now. Layfon always lived for the sake of others especially Leerin, now that is gone. No matter what the outcome is, for Layfon to progress as a character, he must have closer with Leerin. It appears we got that now, so let the character development begin. I expect Layfon will be training or getting stronger after this volume.
training to become stronger will be great. i wonder if the writer will provide him a better weapon. i doubt if he can develop much with normal weapons now. i remember in layfon-lintence fight he was almost able to push lintence's steel threads with his kei but his weapon cracked in the process. he may get faster. leerin definitely seems to get what she deserved. i'm quite happy. in vol 16 she thought minse was pathetic as he was weak. how arrogant/hippocratic of a non-military artist who just got a power up because of airen's (airen is accepted by baka-tsuki) eye.
Old 2012-10-24, 20:18   Link #1004
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritatis cupitor View Post
training to become stronger will be great. i wonder if the writer will provide him a better weapon. i doubt if he can develop much with normal weapons now. i remember in layfon-lintence fight he was almost able to push lintence's steel threads with his kei but his weapon cracked in the process. he may get faster. leerin definitely seems to get what she deserved. i'm quite happy. in vol 16 she thought minse was pathetic as he was weak. how arrogant/hippocratic of a non-military artist who just got a power up because of airen's (airen is accepted by baka-tsuki) eye.
True on all account, though I will never say to a women "serves you right" but in this case is an exception. Layfon will now get stronger no doubt, he moved on from his life from Grendan. Of course, Layfon lost a couple of fights he should have won if it were not for Leerin messing with his head and heart. Now with that gone, all distractions are gone and Layfon can get stronger. Even with Nina getting her power up, I still think Layfon is still stronger.
Old 2012-10-24, 21:33   Link #1005
NeutralZero

If only Hare could create a dite that would match the overall performance of a heaven's blade...
Layfon's already strong. That's for certain but all of his weapons being used aside from HB is not suited for him...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 22:11   Link #1006
azarhal

Quote:
Now with that gone, all distractions are gone and Layfon can get stronger. Even with Nina getting her power up, I still think Layfon is still stronger.
Nina is stronger than Layfon, but it's like comparing apples and oranges. Layfon is a military artist. Nina is half e-fairy (and pretty much a e-fairy collective now ). Their range of power and abilities are extremely different.
azarhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-24, 23:23   Link #1007
veritatis cupitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
Nina is stronger than Layfon, but it's like comparing apples and oranges. Layfon is a military artist. Nina is half e-fairy (and pretty much a e-fairy collective now ). Their range of power and abilities are extremely different.
nina has become stronger than layfon? this is so so so..........it is so good to have cordial relations with e-fairies.
Old 2012-10-24, 23:47   Link #1008
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by veritatis cupitor View Post
nina has become stronger than layfon? this is so so so..........it is so good to be used by the e-fairies.
Fixed it for you.
Old 2012-10-25, 00:53   Link #1009
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Finally got the book

Spoiler:
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 01:06   Link #1010
veritatis cupitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Finally got the book

Spoiler:
thanks shmaster for the awesome summary.
weizenheim was the e-fairy in dixerio that went mad, right?
nina becoming that strong while everyone else are at their own position.......finally she got her wish. layfon seems to have become a side character, something that dissatisfies me. he maintained his pride by not accepting the hb, i'm happy for that. i hope at least the writer/some e-fairy gives him a good weapon.

Last edited by veritatis cupitor; 2012-10-25 at 01:18.
veritatis cupitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 10:04   Link #1011
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Also, Nina's plug-ins are truly ridiculous now. 6 in total. She could have soloed Leva if she had the chance.[/spoiler]
Who is the 6th one?
Old 2012-10-25, 11:07   Link #1012
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

The nameless E-fairy that saved her in the past.
Old 2012-10-25, 11:17   Link #1013
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Thanks for the spoilers
Spoiler:
Old 2012-10-25, 20:04   Link #1014
sky black swordman

^ I am courious about that too. I want to know if there was any sign that layfon has moved on from Leerin.

So its 6 now ? Ok it really looks or sounds like Nina is becoming the MC.
Poor Layfon.
Thank you very much for the spoilers.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-10-25 at 20:24.
sky black swordman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-25, 20:07   Link #1015
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

who is Elmie?
Old 2012-10-25, 21:48   Link #1016
Kurohane

Isn't Elmie from the Legend of Regios light novels? The alchemist and developer of Aurora field from the CRS wiki discription. Who is Shneibel, the one guiding Nina to become this powerful?

Also, thanks for the spoilers, shmaster.
Old 2012-10-25, 21:59   Link #1017
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

So Nina is now more powerful than the whole cast, something is very wrong. The next volume has to have Layfon progress either in power level or as a character, otherwise I am becoming more and more displease with the story.
Old 2012-10-25, 22:20   Link #1018
azarhal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Isn't Elmie from the Legend of Regios light novels? The alchemist and developer of Aurora field from the CRS wiki discription. Who is Shneibel, the one guiding Nina to become this powerful?
That is a correct description of Elmie.

Shneibel is Nina's home Regios e-fairy and the mother of all e-fairies (minus Weizenheim that come from the same "dimension" as Saya and might not be a e-fairy despite the "look"). She also sort of see herself as Nina's mother in a way.
Old 2012-10-25, 22:45   Link #1019
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

All this makes me sad that the anime adaptation ended.
Old 2012-10-26, 01:13   Link #1020
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Elmie did not develop the Aurora Field, the alchemists just discovered it.

Quote:
So Nina is now more powerful than the whole cast, something is very wrong. The next volume has to have Layfon progress either in power level or as a character, otherwise I am becoming more and more displease with the story.
Layfon pretty much had moved on by this point. So I see little room for him to develop any further character wise. The only thing left unresolved is that his relationship with Leerin with a proper closure.
Or make a big deal out of the whole Child of Oblivion thing and drive Layfon into identity crisis. But I really don't want that, I am pretty satisfied on how Layfon had grown up to this point.

Tags
fantasy, shounen