AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-12, 21:52   Link #12901
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
Poor Aurion can't even do the interview in peace. Sounds like Cressida is trying to make Brevis more open about their relationship but isn't getting much success?
Doesn't that sound familiar to a certain game?

Quote:
Well, not my type of girls anyway.
Same here

Quote:
Who would that other OC be?
Still thinking about it ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Backlog Blaster later. I'll do the interviews first!

Spoiler for Aurion Dauer:

Spoiler for Brevis Altezza:

Spoiler for Cressida Rush:
Lol Kyosuke and Excellen have been introduced here, or rather, referenced here as two new individuals XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post

Oh thank goodness. I thought I'd have to spend a few days reading all these pages, And at the rate you guys post...it might end up being weeks . I'll head over and start reading the first page or 3 and then try and work on a character bio. Just...don't abuse the newbie too much

EDIT:
*Stares at list of names as it goes on and on and on and...*
*head explodes*
o_O welcome, and you won't just spend weeks reading the backlogs, might take months ^^

@Thread: Damn, we're getting famous, new members joining fast and 99 more to 13000 ONWARDS!!!!

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-10-12, 21:54   Link #12902
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
More like a 'let's keep Keroko-chan away from alcohol' warning bell.
*Tock... Tock... Tock...*

*DING!*

THAT'S IT! ALCHOHOL!!!! YOU'RE A GENIUS !!!

Quote:
... Sipher? *imagins a tiny unision device trying to do this and that*

O-kay, that was weird.

He can change his size as well, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!

Sipher is reserved mostly for tiny people... Cero is reserved for lolis, except Vivio >.>....

Everything else goes to Chrono!

Chrono: "Te-Oi! Don't associate me with your kind!!!"

Quote:
Nice! Never expected you to write bluecheese. Its got angst, its got drama, its got nekomimi, and a katana wielding chick. What more can one ask?
Is it really that long ?

Quote:
Whoa...is this for real??? FMA game?? Or its just a fake?
Both

It's a doujin game made by fans, apparently it's quite good. But unfortunately, it's been taken off the market for copyright reasons... Only a number of them have been sold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
I must say, this is quite EPIC!

I love the interjections in the story, complete with snippets of song/poem. And the drama and feelings it evokes is powerful. I love it! *thumbs up* The other song is great as well, fitting for a theme song. Are you planning to include it as part of the story?
Yokata... I thought I've made it too cheesy...

Nah, think of this as a one-shot, but I will be making references once in awhile...
Old 2007-10-12, 22:19   Link #12903
Arcc
Knight who says D'ni

Ah, tis a shame. While I may enjoy indulging myself in alternate-universe RPing on occasion, it seems that this is one dimension that has no room to spare for someone like me. I tend to keep my characters on the "Supporting actor" level of the uberness scale. I always enjoy creating an original hero in an interesting universe, but never one that can tip the balance and steal the spotlight away from the original source material's lead characters. From a glance at Kha's official fanon timeline, it doesn't seem like there's any place for a character who doesn't have three S's to their rank, and anything I came up with would probably be about a AA at the most extreme, which is still unbelievably strong. . . Unless I'm getting the wrong vibe here.

Old 2007-10-12, 22:31   Link #12904
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Dose she mind if one takes pictures?
So Kay encourages voyeurism now? *runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Heh see I don’t even consider that to be all that long, surely not brain melting but I come from a forum nearly over run with Bluechesseium it seems both fiction and non-fiction. This is the fine example from a tag team of two of our masters of Bluechessium over at that board. This occurred when a team of government hired superheroes was ordered to storm a Ninja clan stronghold in a major west coast city… yeah a tad random I’ll admit. My character was Claus, he got owned, but luckily he’s hard to kill and it was still awesome.
That's some bluecheese. But those posts are a few years old!

Quote:
Hence why I cleared the formating and simply had the questions above the replies, the numbers are fairly redundant anyway.
Well the formatting makes it look neat. But its a real pain in the behind to do all that formatting.

Quote:
Could be a tag issue you might want to switch editor modes to get the raw HTML (or closer too it) and see if anything looks out of place.
Don't know, sometimes I have to refresh the browser to check. Makes it a real pain when I try to re-read it and proofread and grammar mistakes and such. And the thing is I'm using the WYSIWG version of the text editor, which is the highest level. (Why don't they just make a better one...heck make the text area larger while they're at it. )

Quote:
I agree doom and gloom and CRAWLING IN YOUR SKIN!!! Just dose nothing for me, I don't need constant comedy, and some emo is okay, but no one real is ever a completely serious emo blob all the time.
Agreed, nobody is ever gloomy all the time. Though in TV shows, dramas, anime, etc; we do see people like that sometimes. I've always thought hey fine its the way they are but it kinda makes their character a bit boring IMO. Maybe its just me though.

Quote:
Of coruse someone has to choose now to go bring in a new UD device…
Well some people just love to play with new toys you know? Personally I try not to play around with things that can blow up in my face.

Quote:
Anyway this is a tad well spastic and hard to follow structure man, structure! Try to cut down on the rambling and the random netspeak and such please as it really makes you look significantly less intelligent.
I agree with TK here. Maybe you were sleepy or something, but your posts didn't make a lot of sense, and you really should organize all your stuff together before posting that way it has a semblance of structure.

Quote:
I happen to prefer doing it with beatings, but if you want to be all touchy feely.
I hit you because I care? Never could quite understand that train of thought.

Quote:
Again that's hardly a nation specific thing I've heard some frankly depressing horror stories during my schooling about women that will stay with men that beating them and molesting their children.
Now that's just plain weird. All that beating must have messed up their head.

Quote:
Which is why they must be treasured when they are! *pumps fists before him*
Guess so. I'll let you guys know if I ever find a girl like that, maybe she'll watch hentai like Kay.

Quote:
Which is what it all comes down to in the end.
Old 2007-10-12, 22:31   Link #12905
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Backlog Breaker in a while, but first...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcc View Post
Ah, tis a shame. While I may enjoy indulging myself in alternate-universe RPing on occasion, it seems that this is one dimension that has no room to spare for someone like me. I tend to keep my characters on the "Supporting actor" level of the uberness scale. I always enjoy creating an original hero in an interesting universe, but never one that can tip the balance and steal the spotlight away from the original source material's lead characters. From a glance at Kha's official fanon timeline, it doesn't seem like there's any place for a character who doesn't have three S's to their rank, and anything I came up with would probably be about a AA at the most extreme, which is still unbelievably strong. . . Unless I'm getting the wrong vibe here.
Yup, you're getting the wrong vibe

We may like our overpowered characters, but trust me there's lots of room for reasonably underpowered OC's here. It's not about the character RANK in this case, but character DEVELOPMENT, on how much you can flesh out your character (which is why as you can see, the questionnaire is quite popular). A lot of the main shareholders here may involved themselves deeply into the Fanon/Canon border (Kha, Keroko, Saga, Aurion etc...), but there's place for the little guys, like my own OC's, which stay away from the canon limelight as much as possible, and a lot of the other OC's here.

You don't need overpowered characters or relationships with the canon characters here, just do as you like within reason.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2007-10-12, 22:42   Link #12906
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
So Kay encourages voyeurism now? *runs*
We aren't sure that's why I asked after all. *stands his ground waiting for an answer*

Quote:
That's some bluecheese. But those posts are a few years old!
Yeah I’ve got even older examples on my of favorite RPs ever I did in I think it was 2003 and I’ve been writing characters and role-playing on the internet even before that since around 2000 I think. I specifically recall talking about 9/11 when it happened with some other guys in a RP we where doing for instance. So yeah I’ve been at this a while long before coming here and am perhaps a bit of an old hand…

Quote:
Well the formatting makes it look neat. But its a real pain in the behind to do all that formatting.
Looking pretty has never been that important to me so long as it's easy to read.

Quote:
Don't know, sometimes I have to refresh the browser to check. Makes it a real pain when I try to re-read it and proofread and grammar mistakes and such. And the thing is I'm using the WYSIWG version of the text editor, which is the highest level. (Why don't they just make a better one...heck make the text area larger while they're at it. )
I knw sometimes it messes up my fonts and I have to step down into the code to remove these annoying invisible font tags from the message to get it normal.

Quote:
I hit you because I care? Never could quite understand that train of thought.
More like "I hit you because you're acting like a freaking moron and you're pissing me off!" Still it depends on why they're being Emo sometimes love works better, sometimes a shock to the system is more in order.

Quote:
Now that's just plain weird. All that beating must have messed up their head.
It's depressingly common and the sad fact is that despite this horrid abuse they're often so used to it that they're scared to leave because they don't know what they'll afterwards, if children are involved it's even worse, and if the man actually is supporting the family it's worse still. It's easy to blame the women, but it's rarely so simple domestic abuse is just Pandora's box all around.

Quote:
Guess so. I'll let you guys know if I ever find a girl like that, maybe she'll watch hentai like Kay.
Should you find this women do not let her get away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear

We may like our overpowered characters, but trust me there's lots of room for reasonably underpowered OC's here. It's not about the character RANK in this case, but character DEVELOPMENT, on how much you can flesh out your character (which is why as you can see, the questionnaire is quite popular). A lot of the main shareholders here may involved themselves deeply into the Fanon/Canon border (Kha, Keroko, Saga, Aurion etc...), but there's place for the little guys, like my own OC's, which stay away from the canon limelight as much as possible, and a lot of the other OC's here.

You don't need overpowered characters or relationships with the canon characters here, just do as you like within reason.
Yup, yup I also tend to shy away from the CCs and have interacted with only a few OC and none of my guys really have super powers or anything all of them are pretty much standard mages; although they're also long serving veterans in most cases as well so they're no slouches and one or two are pretty powerful. That said it's not like Nanoha or Fate are "ZMONG we've never seen anyone so strong!!!" either and most of the cannon fodder chumps we see in the TSAB are supposedly like A rank so...
Old 2007-10-12, 22:43   Link #12907
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321 View Post
Doesn't that sound familiar to a certain game?
What game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by haiz123321
Same here

Quote:
Still thinking about it ^^
Don't pick my girls please. They're too young for yours, and Itsuki will chase guys away from them anyway.

Quote:
o_O welcome, and you won't just spend weeks reading the backlogs, might take months ^^

@Thread: Damn, we're getting famous, new members joining fast and 99 more to 13000 ONWARDS!!!!
Indeed, I've actually spend quite some time reading here and there before I joined. But it was after I did and found out who were the active ones did the backlog started to become easier.

Ah yes...trust you to be the first to mention about breaking a new post barrier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
*Tock... Tock... Tock...*

*DING!*

THAT'S IT! ALCHOHOL!!!! YOU'RE A GENIUS !!!
Haven't we been talking about this for the last few pages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen
He can change his size as well, BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!

Sipher is reserved mostly for tiny people... Cero is reserved for lolis, except Vivio >.>....

Everything else goes to Chrono!

Chrono: "Te-Oi! Don't associate me with your kind!!!"
Why Chrono? What about Acous and Vice? Poor fellas need some love too.

Quote:
Is it really that long ?
Within reasonable limits. But yes it was quite long.

Quote:
Both

It's a doujin game made by fans, apparently it's quite good. But unfortunately, it's been taken off the market for copyright reasons... Only a number of them have been sold.
I noticed it was in Chinese though. Too bad its no longer around.
Old 2007-10-12, 22:57   Link #12908
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Don't pick my girls please. They're too young for yours, and Itsuki will chase guys away from them anyway.
Young...Girls...?

Hmmmm...

Quote:
Haven't we been talking about this for the last few pages?
I've been cracking my head on the story for the last few days, so I've never noticed

But in any case...

Jeno: "Everyone, listen! Keroko from the Rogue Squadron is bi!"

Quote:
Why Chrono? What about Acous and Vice? Poor fellas need some love too.
Chrono is by default, after screening then we'll assign them to more suitable ones if necessary...

Quote:
Within reasonable limits. But yes it was quite long.
Un hm...

Quote:
I noticed it was in Chinese though. Too bad its no longer around.
Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky...
Old 2007-10-12, 23:43   Link #12909
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Okay, here are the responses to the quiz for the entire 82nd!

Spoiler for Arcas:

Spoiler for Mel:

Spoiler for Boomer:

Spoiler for Sevasti:
Old 2007-10-12, 23:44   Link #12910
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
AA is actually quite normal here since we have more or less characters ranging from B-S+ rank

Quote:
What game?
o_O SRW:OG/OG2

Quote:
I leave other fem OC's alone i can guarantee u that

Quote:
Ah yes...trust you to be the first to mention about breaking a new post barrier.
I always do I was editting my post and then i noticed.. eh? 12901 lol

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-10-13, 00:34   Link #12911
Aaron008R

Backlog has nothing on me. First part of my Backlog Breaker... BACKLOGCANNOTSTOPME PAAAAAANNNNCCCHHIII!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
There ARE some similarities, and possibly Omnislash learned from Artei (), but nope not exactly. Think of a happier Heero Yuy and a less talkative Setsuna.
Naruhodou.

Quote:
Sophia: OJI-SAAAAAAN!!!

*Aaron is sent flying*

Sophia is on a Killing Spree.
Follows.
It was just a logical assumption based on human-relations!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Hikki won't do an Adonis.

besides, why would I make my already *coughs* HAXXed character fall in love with himself? I'll pass.
It was just a joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaroRuLushe View Post
why Erio couldn't keep his hands off caro.
Spoiler for NSFW?:
I another 40$ bucks for this! woot! now I can buy my sister's b-day gift.
*runs*
If you didn't say it was Caro, I might have actually mistaken her as Fate.
Good drawing, BTW.

Quote:
You mean something like.....
Spoiler for this???:
Rossiu's expretion had me LOLing for a while.

Quote:
What's this? Actual content? BAKANA!

Spoiler for Legend of the Primarch:

Blah, this was a pain to write. I wanted to give some information about the Primarchs without giving spoilers to the Legend of Ancient Belka, but that was harder then it seemed.

Still, with this out of the way I can finally start writing out the story.
A very nice and concise background on the Primarchs! The connections sound natural, too. Nice job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Note to self: laptops are not backlog friendly
Seconded.

Quote:
I'm sure that was a commercial related to food-stuffs.

Right?
Yup. Comparisons between Italian and Filipino-style spaghetti sauce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
As in chinese stir-fry vegetables
Noted.

Quote:
You're also the closest to the truth. Basically, it started from An Hero (The Light bless his soul... ) proposing that the Multiverse had been born and destroyed multiple times, and that there was a Device that proved it. And so, I extended and "fixed" all time paradoxes by saying the future that hasn't happened has happened in the past because the previous timeline was destroyed and reset. So within the boundaries of space time, the event that has yet to occur has occured. But outside the boundaries, from crossing from one timeline to the other, it makes sense that the events, though not in chronological order, occured in sequential order.

...Get it?
An Hero's been gone for far too long... But indeed, that makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Call me...

Sensui.
[LoweGear]OH SHI-

H4XXOR

[/LoweGear]

Quote:
Aren't you glad that none of your 7 are female?
Actually, since Nighty is Sensui, one of those 7 IS female!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Ok, let's do something fun, shall we?
I was browsing around forgotten folders () and found this 'meme' (what does 'meme' mean anyway?) posted in a friend's blog some time ago.
I changed it slighty to fit the OC thread.

So, here are T3H RULES:
  1. Choose a few of your characters, or maybe even all of them
  2. Make them answer the following 28 questions.
  3. ???
  4. PROFIT!!!

Here's the list:
Spoiler for Questions:

So, here's mine, since I introduced Scarlet's profile, I'll do hers too

Spoiler for BreakerS:

*sigh* That's all
Now, feel free to use it~
BreakerS cast FTW!
Maren and Koji are quite attached to each other... With Yui closely following...

Treize is as cluelessly MOE as ever!

And Scarlet is a seductress indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
In my setting, there are 4 forces that enable one to transcend one's limits and achieve miracles. They are, in increasing order of power:

4 - COURAGE

3 - MOE

2 - LOVE

and...

Spoiler for Come on, you knew this was coming:
I didn't expect it because I though Uguu~ was counted under MOE.

Quote:
Spoiler for Felix"( And language)]How old are you?
*snip*
[/spoiler][/QUOTE]

Felix never disappoints in the hostility and language meters.:heh:
Though he'll get more fans either way.:D

[QUOTE=LimitedEternal;1196172]Oh wow, a questionnaire! I thought something like this might pop up eventually. I'll have my girl take your survey, and as a bonus I'll preview my in-progress next OC.

Asuka, take it away.

[SPOILER="Asuka
:

And now the preview.

Spoiler for Aozora:

Whew...that was fun. Let's do more of these.

And Felix is frickin' HOSTILE.
These two make such an interesting couple!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Spoiler for Yunie Sednar:

That's a bit more fun than I anticipated .
Another one who's gonna be interacting a lot with Hayate, eh. Looking forward to meeting this character. And she'll obviously be gettinga long great with Hayate seeing their common interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Spoiler for New arrival:

Spoiler for Said confrontation:

Spoiler for Continuation:

Spoiler for Rocinante:

Spoiler for Nietono no Shana:

Phew...quite a bit here. I took inspiration for some of the things here from a variety of sources...and we can all see who Xochitl once was, yes?

Also, about those magnetic/suction pads, or so, on Rocinante's top- they're placed closer together than those on what it was based off of. The Goblin's squat was just...awkward.

Once again, I thank Person greatly for aiding me with all this and granting me his consent- do tell me what you all think.
Long details are LONG!
Poor Shana... A direct port, it seems... Heart-wrenching backstory...

Quote:
Hee~ Is that so?
Looking forward to that.

"Ore mo makenai!" *power fist*

Spoiler for Calm Days - Part 3:

Maren does it again
Koji was about to say something 'dangerous' in front of Maren
And Yui mets Treize~
Yeah, adapted that scene that I posted some weeks ago to fit this chapter

That's it for now...
*runs*
Maren does it again indeed! Nice drawing... So CUTE!
And Yui is certainly instantly friendly with anyone cute...

Quote:
Spoiler for Hikki's answers:

Spoiler:

I see if I can come up wit Shin-chan, Annabelle, Alexandra & Armstrong's answer after I finish my class.
Hikki is as PIMP as usual. When did Nanoha become his mate?
And... HIS FETISH IS WIDURI?!?!?!

And Widuri... is very dedicated to her master.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satty View Post
Interesting, I'll just do Satoshi's for now, have to do some homework after this.
Spoiler for Satoshi:
Satoshi's answers are quite direct and understandable. He should be more honest with his feelings towards Sydney, though.

Quote:
Backlog Breaker Later, right now FlameS' questionnaire is kinda fun

Spoiler for Subject #1: Kay:
Kaylin's interview gives TONS of insights. Her attitude is certainly a main drawing factor. Glock's one lucky guy.

Quote:
Spoiler for Koumyou:
Koumyou's weakness is women?

Quote:
Spoiler for CHESTO!!!!:
CHESTOOOOOAAAAHHH!!!!!!
As expected, Aku o tatsu Tsurugi-jii-san is quite protective of his loved ones.

Quote:
Jeno: "Ano.... What the hell are you two doing?"

Cero: "Just making sure everything's secure..."

Lance: "And that you won't run..."

Emperor: <Payback>

*Jeno's binded in a inverted cross position, suspended upside-down over a plasma pit.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[*]How old are you? = Physically 18, Mentally 40+, Spiritually 15
[*]You got any bad habits? = I tend to laugh in emo scene... What? It's so dramatic that it's funny!
[*]You a virgin? = No.
[*]Who's your mate/spouse? = There's... No... One...
[*]Have any kids? = NEVER!!!!
[*]Favorite food? = Nothing in particular.
[*]Favorite ice cream flavor? = Vanilla
[*]Killed anyone? = Yes.
[*]Hate anyone? = ... Only once... But that's related to the question above...
[*]Any secrets? = Yes.
[*]Love anyone? = I... Don't...
[*]TACOS? = BURRITOS?
[*]Ever slept in all day? = Never.
[*]Eye color(s)? = Navy blue.
[*]Hair color? = Black.
[*]Skin? = Fair.
[*]Fat, average, or slim? = LEAN.
[*]Rain or sunshine? = RAIN, definitely rain... Snow is better though...
[*]Pool or beach? = Pool, I guess...
[*]Camping or staying home? = HOME, definitely home...
[*]Dogs or cats? = CATS!!! *cough* I mean, cats...
[*]Naturally born, genetically engineered, clone, or other? = First Naturally... Then engineered... Maybe clone, not too sure. I am mine I guess...

[*]Car or ship? = Car I guess.
[*]Ever destroyed something out of blind rage? = Yes, but it's never a singular
[*]Any unusual things about you? = There's nothing normal about me though
[*]What's your weakness/fetish? = There's this thing about ladies and cats... >.>
[*]How much food/drink do you need in a day? = Just enough, I run on very little.
[*]Favorite place? = anywhere cool and isolated... Not too bright...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NOW LET ME GO!!!!!"

P.S - watched Lucky Star 22... WAAAAHHHH!!! Konata's parents FTW!!!!
Jeno's in denial... And he likes Nekomimi's eh?

*Runs from Jenocide*

Quote:
IKUZE!
Spoiler for Kha Testarossa:
Kha is... dreadfully honest... has weird culinary taste... and is bloody longwinded.

Read AlternateS to find out what tree is that?

Coming up NEXT! Sophia Alexei!

*cheesy eyecatch tune*
Honest Kha is HONEST!
At least it complement's Fate's attitude well.

Quote:
Spoiler for Gen's answers:

Spoiler for Katrina's answers:
Gen is indeed quite imposing. Maybe I should have him as one of Aurion's unlawful contacts.

And Katrina even beats out Scarlet in the seductress meter!

Quote:
Here's Itsuki's. Will do the rest later.

Spoiler for Itsuki:
Sad guy is SAD. Hope he cheers up later.

Quote:
Spoiler for Subject #3: Shinnosuke:
Hurrah for ONIZUKA NO GOTOKU!

Quote:
Spoiler for Subject #4: Belkan Gunslingers:

Looks like we just got a glimpse of Frieda's major weakness.
Belkan Gunslingers FTW!!!
Frieda's weakness reminds me of Maria from HnG.

Quote:
Kha doesn't know the implications of what he's saying though. And this is using the post-StrikerS mindset. The pre-StrikerS one looks rather different.

Anyway, enough about him. Time for...

Spoiler for Sophia:
*Kha was introduced to Sophia's class during AlternateS as an exchange student from Germany, and Sophia's penpal.
Tsundere in it's finest! Konata did a good job in highlighting Sophia's tsun moments. So much like KagamiXKonata interactions from Lucky Star. I particularly liked question #4's answer.

*smacked by Ensis Exorcizans*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Spoiler for Kyla:

Next up, Ashton!
Kyla is direct. But she provides great insights about her attitude and affections.

And of course, she apparently prides in being a yanmama.

Quote:
Spoiler for Subject #4: Gemini Sisters:
Those two are just too sinfully cute! Excellent chemistry. And of course, ZA WARUDO Poseidon makes it several times better.

Quote:
This will be the last one for today. Hopefully these will be my parting gift before I am off for one-week Aidilfitri Holiday. Until then, have fun without me and spare me some backlogs, ne?
Enjoy your holiday!

Quote:
Jeno: "No! Don't say anything?"

Spica: " ?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[*]How old are you? = Erm... You shouldn't ask a lady that...
[*]You got any bad habits? = Jeno says I tend to spill out embarrassing things...
[*]Have any kids? = N-Not really But I do consider Cero's meidos as my little sisters or even daughters...
[*]Favorite food? = Nothing in particular...
[*]Favorite ice cream flavor? = Vanilla...
[*]Killed anyone? = I...
[*]Hate anyone? = No... Not really...
[*]Any secrets? = *blush*
[*]Love anyone? = There is someone...
[*]TACOS? = Huh ?
[*]Ever slept in all day? = The 13 sisters never lets me
[*]Eye color(s)? = Purple
[*]Hair color? = Dark Slate Blue
[*]Skin? = Fair... I guess...
[*]Fat, average, or slim? = Erm... You shouldn't ask a lady that...
[*]Rain or sunshine? = I like it warm...
[*]Pool or beach? = I'm okay with either...
[*]Camping or staying home? = Home...
[*]Dogs or cats? = I like them equally, but he likes cats more so...
[*]Naturally born, genetically engineered, clone, or other? = Erm... You shouldn't ask a lady that...
[*]Car or ship? = N-No really preference...
[*]Ever destroyed something out of blind rage? = Erm... You shouldn't ask a lady that...
[*]Any unusual things about you? = Erm... You shouldn't ask a lady that...
[*]What's your weakness/fetish? = Erm... You shouldn't ask a lady that...
[*]How much food/drink do you need in a day? = Erm... You shouldn't ask a lady that...
[*]Favorite place? = Wherever he is...
Spica is just adorable with her cute and demure dere-dere attitude.
Those two are really quite close.

Quote:
So yeah I fell back into third person prose, it's where I'm comfy plus I can describe the scene better. I also jumbled the questions so the conversation flowed a bit better and dropped one or two as well (I decided on this half way though so the first part of it might lurch a little). The order will probably be modded even further in the future and while covering those points might deviate from the questions a bit too so it flows more naturally and I talk about things I want to discuss for each person.

All of them won't be like this though the guys that are more developed or have more back story (IE; SG-1) will have simple ones while the less developed chars (Garm) will get longer ones like this. Felix is pretty developed too and already has some interviews about him so he may or may not get a lengthened third person on.

Spoiler for Long Interview is long.:
Really make you wonder if Pixy has a few screws loose... Regardless, he's still awesome. Excellent 3rd-person work, BTW. I'm too used to 1st-person.

Quote:
Yoosh!!!! Here's two more Q&A sessions, this time for Glock...

Spoiler for Subject #2: Glock Heckler:
Boy, you sure know how to flesh out Glock and Kay's relationship. Very prudent indeed. Though still capable of using sexual innuendo to his advantage.

Quote:
And... the LINEBACKERS!!!!!

[SPOILER="Subject # 4 & 5: Linebackers"]*snip*
I hereby rate this as the funniest interview EVAR!
The Don Juan el Gunner duo never fails to amuse with their antics.
And Darry and Mai are starting to pine for their attention!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaroRuLushe View Post
I thought I'd do this. First up. Older Caro~!

Spoiler for Caro Ru Lushe:

Oh dear... Caro has changed so much...

Spoiler for Erio Mondial:
Erio sure changed a lot...

Spoiler for Nanaka Mondial:

Will do rest later tomorrow and chapter 2 will come out too.[/QUOTE]

Ever so direct and informative.

Quote:
Spoiler for Artei:
Wow. BRB!

EDIT: Fixed some errors.
He's filthy rich with an attitude to boot. The part on loving all women but one is XD. And more, Kia, I see.

Quote:
So, Kha oficializes his relationship with Fate, huh?

And sophia rocks.

Spoiler for Keroko:
Keroko has a crush on someone?! Who, WHO?!

Spoiler for Tesla:
[/QUOTE]

Ahh... As to be expected; an analytical and concise interview from Tesla. She's an eternal teenager, alright. Aurion's little insert showed one of her pet peeves quite well.

Quote:
Then you shouldn't have picked a fight then young one, for we have weapons far above and beyond what you can possibly muster.

*types IDDQD, Power Overwhelming, and whosyourdaddy*

*Pulls out Ability from H4XX Vault - Corporeal Existence Deletion Program*

REGRESSION IMPULSE...

BREAKER!!!!!

*Erases Arkadia from existence*

Watch what you're using!

Quote:
He was technically Hayate's second in command during the series, which means that as a tactician, he and Tesla would have worked together.
Sounds promising. Extra-friendly colleague interaction, yes?

Quote:
You called?
Quote:
That's two. Although our primary H4XXBUSTER Aaron008R is still MIA
I'm here now!

Quote:
As always, Aurion never fails to impress, especially in the presence of the Aces So he did have someone back then eh?
Thanks. And yep, he did have an old flame. Though I'm still considering the options. Any suggestions?

Quote:
Brevis and Cressida are just as expected, but no less hilarious

"I'm not into Cannibalism"

Dense Kyosuke Brevis is Dense

Maouko Cameo was unexpected though
Brevis is not dense. He's just no-nonsense and doesn't play along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
Aurion had a girlfriend? And at Aces going nani??!!
Yes, he did..

Quote:
Weakness of Aurion was especially fun. Puppy-eyes, otouchan! and getting to Bardiche to talk was pretty nice as well.
Please do note that only the Aces, Tesla and Sophia seem to be able to use those. Any other people would not do well.

Quote:
Well I didn't know those two before this but I do now. Cressida and Bravis does seem to share a slightly strange relationship but that was fun as well.
I based it on Kyousuke Nanbu and Excellen Browning's relationship from SRW:OG series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisavateraMX View Post
Spoiler for Arkadia on the Questionnaire:

Tale and Full Spell List coming up soon but just a little Bring Up:

Spoiler for Arcadia's Spells: Basic Concept:

Spoiler for Arkadia's Tale: Basic Concept:
Quite informative.
And even more people to interact with Hayate, it seems. Looking forward to meeting her with my OC's.

Quote:

Spoiler for Subject #3: Mai Enna:

And something post interview...

Spoiler for ...:
Most entertaining and informative. Mai's really cute here. And Darry shows her spunk quite well. And Mai can eat quite a lot...

Quote:
Interesting! I'll do Leona's first.

Spoiler for Leona:
Appealingly practical. And you can really see her crush on Chrono here. Nice.

Quote:
Spoiler for Mai @ 16:

Basically a young and dishevelled Mai.

And here she is a year later:

Spoiler for Mai @ 17:

Basically, reflecting the fact that she... matured in the past year
Nice. And unlike the rest (as it seems), the 17-year old picture looks better and cuter for me.

Quote:
Anyone seen Erio? His absence is worrying.
I haven't. I hope he didn't get too angry by the recent heated discussions...

Quote:
Ah the top 3 of the ATX team, beginning with Ingram Aurion. I couldn't stop grinning by the time I got to Cress'
Thanks. More to come later.

Quote:
Poor Aurion can't even do the interview in peace. Sounds like Cressida is trying to make Brevis more open about their relationship but isn't getting much success?
You've got those correctly.

Quote:
Saga's questionnaire.

Spoiler for Saga:
Even an interview became EPIC under your hand!

As to be expected, the Zerstro-dan never fails to disappoint with their stark contrast yet similar dispositions. Null's determination is .

Quote:
Holy ...

Aurion's darkest secrets finally revealed! Rejoice!

And Cressida and Brevia do make a good lovey-dovey partner.

MOKONA: Lovu-dovu~
It's not like those are secrets... much.

And yes, Lovu-dovu for those two.

Quote:
143?

What's that?
1 = I
4 = love
3 = you

It's a numerical acronym.

Quote:
*Peers into thread*
*Glances around at the current posts*
*Eyes total thread size*
*Eyes size of people's posts*

*backs away and curls up in a corner completely intimidated*
H-hey! Don't go away yet!
You don't have to read everything!
Anyway, welcome.

Quote:
Kaze no you ni nagareru no nara...
Kimi no soba ni tadoritsuku deshou...
Tsuki no you ni kagayakeru nara...
Kimi o terashitsuzukeru deshou...

Jeno/Spica scene, for no apparent reasons... I just feel compelled to...

Spoiler for Spica's "Moments":

Edit: Let me know... Cause I want to find out if this piece is worth my three nights of early sleep...

Now hear it, like you've never heard it before TRUST ME, you'll love this version of the song... Consider it a beg if you must.

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a small corner to explain abit of stuff...

Spoiler for Eyes of the Destroyer:

Spoiler for Exorcist:

Spoiler for spell description: Heaven's Drive:

Spoiler for spell description: Hellion's Break:
EPIC!!!
Definitely a most intense and touching scenario.
Lots of other cool details as well.
SpicaXJeno is certainly fun to watch.

Though I wonder who that enemy is and how he got so powerful...

Quote:
Spoiler for stats:

Spoiler for Story Revelation:

Sorry for the massive italics, those are her thoughts. She's pretty confused right now, so couldn't be helped. 1-2a is in her point of view, anyway, but I suppose other Chapters (like 2b) have to be written otherwise.

Spoiler for On Reverse Bombardment:

Spoiler for Given this, why the lack of Firepower?:

Spoiler for Then Why be a Mage?:

Spoiler for Hacking into Magic? What the heck- bad pun:

That's all, folks. I'm REALLY sleepy right now. Feel free to talk about it while I go meet the legendary Duke Zhou (Chinese idiom for "popping off to sleep".)
This is certainly quite interesting. Hope to see more details soon.

Quote:
The way things go, it'd actually raise the possibility of her getting to drink some alcoholic beverage by accident.
Quote:
It is, I hope our UD debate didn't drive him away.
Yeah.

Quote:
*Raises hand*

Um, can I join in?
OF COURSE! It's never too late to join in.

Quote:

Oh thank goodness. I thought I'd have to spend a few days reading all these pages, And at the rate you guys post...it might end up being weeks . I'll head over and start reading the first page or 3 and then try and work on a character bio. Just...don't abuse the newbie too much

EDIT:
*head explodes*
C-calm down...
You don't really have to read them all...

Quote:
Almost 2,000 words, if they keep ballooning at this rate I'll be at like 5,000 by the last one...

Anyway this time we tackle the other member of the Garm Duo, Tony "Cipher" Jones.

Spoiler for Longer Interview Is even Longer:

I’ll do backlog later since it should be slow for the next few hours; because for now I need a nap.
Cipher is indeed the definition of an awesome top Ace.
He has the skills, authority and attitude to boot. Nice job.

And Atuwe is proving to be quite a competent interviewer.

Quote:
Spoiler for ”Jean and Sylvia”:

Note to self: Never use microsoft word to write my stuff before pasting it here, if it involves numberings.

And why is it that my text goes all funny sometimes? I don't understand why the text doesn't appear when I expand the spoiler. Is it just me?

Before you ask:
Yes, Sylvia loves strawberries so much its like an obsession.
I want my OCs to have a more or less fun side, despite their individual dispositions. Don't think of them as stoic and unable to understand humour because they do. Jean for one, is a lot more relaxed and expressive when her close friends are around instead of behaving overly ladylike.
Alright, I don't know why but I feel like I'm gonna get a lot of questions regarding their personality. So fire away, and if you still can't read the spoiler I'll post again. Darn thing...
A much more relaxed and cheerful interview. Plus points for Itsuki for making Jean and Sylvia blush so much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post

WTFOMGBBQ @ question 4!!!

She must've been a... "DANGEROUS WOMAN!!!"

Answers for the 82nd up soon!
I'm open for suggestions on how that girl should be.

Quote:
Spoiler for Uniforms (Here we go Again.):

I'll be posting more later about the RF 6 thing. Geh. At least NOW you know what some people are wearing...Just woke up from my good chat with the Duke, and I post first thing in the morning...I'm hooked on Animesuki now, I swear.
Interesting details.
I'll look forward to what kind of mayhem Arkadia can bring. Though having the 666 linker core-amount of power is . I like the hacking idea, though.

@PF: I'll read chapter 2 after lunch. Need to prepare it first.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-10-13 at 00:47.
Old 2007-10-13, 00:44   Link #12912
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Ok, let's do something fun, shall we?
I was browsing around forgotten folders () and found this 'meme' (what does 'meme' mean anyway?) posted in a friend's blog some time ago.
I changed it slighty to fit the OC thread.

So, here are T3H RULES:
  1. Choose a few of your characters, or maybe even all of them
  2. Make them answer the following 28 questions.
  3. ???
  4. PROFIT!!!

Here's the list:
Spoiler for Questions:
Wow, it's certainly been popular I'll have to get around to it a bit later. Could I ask that those who've already done the meme for their characters link the post to the respective profiles? It'll be good reference material if we want to borrow OC's for fics
Quote:
Spoiler for Calm Days - Part 3:

Maren does it again
Koji was about to say something 'dangerous' in front of Maren
And Yui mets Treize~
Yeah, adapted that scene that I posted some weeks ago to fit this chapter

That's it for now...
*runs*

Nice chapter! Nice to see that Koji was affected by waking up next to Maren, as well as her unintentional show

Maren/Koji, get Treize away from Yui now!!!!
although it would be nice to see all three of them in meido fuku....

*is shot*
Quote:
Damn you, Backlog. Why today of all days!? 10 hour drives, 3 where you're driving is mentally exhausting.

I'll deal with them slowly. Being away in Thailand, I can't exactly use the internet a lot, due to... obligations.
Whoa, the backlog's gotten to Nighty... This isn't good
Business trip to Thailand?
Quote:
Spoiler for about Arkadia - 5 minutes of thought:

Ah, well, there goes my 5 minutes...BURNED TOTALLY

Anyway, Hi to everybody here. Put down your guns, thank you!
Welcome to the thread The mini intro here is interesting. Keep it up
Quote:
Tale and Full Spell List coming up soon but just a little Bring Up:

Spoiler for Arcadia's Spells: Basic Concept:

Spoiler for Arkadia's Tale: Basic Concept:

Thats all, the product of 15 minutes of thought. Just praying it's thrice as good as the 5 minute one, if not it was a waste of time. I have little left myself.

RELAX, I won't die. I was talking about sleep time
Oh boy...another UD Hopefully this won't get to heated in here.. especially with all the UD talk in the last week or so....
Quote:
Geez, I'm getting predictable, or else people watch Nanoha very closely. I think it's both. AH WELL-----

Lack of practice in formulating fan characters and fan storyline hurts. The megaman thing back years ago, when I was still "Richelieu" and not "Disavatera" was better hidden.

Luckily, Arkadia has WAY more to hide than my last fan creation, so I still have A LOT of things to do.

(Arkadia is a girl. just a reminder...)

So, Firstly, some Basic Sketches of the Issue which may change over time. Given me, I may come up with some better ideas after a while

Time to Spoiler Spam before the great doze.

Spoiler for stats:

Sorry for the massive italics, those are her thoughts. She's pretty confused right now, so couldn't be helped. 1-2a is in her point of view, anyway, but I suppose other Chapters (like 2b) have to be written otherwise.

That's all, folks. I'm REALLY sleepy right now. Feel free to talk about it while I go meet the legendary Duke Zhou (Chinese idiom for "popping off to sleep".)
I'm not sure I entirely aprrove of this development... Unison device aside... Although it might just be that I don't really understand what you're trying to do here...

More info please.
Quote:
Here's something for everyone.

Presenting ...

The Blue Cheesium of Character Interaction!

Spoiler for Chapter Two—The Warning:

I know, there's zero action in this chapter. In its stead are various fillers for unanswered questions that hopefully have been fulfilled now. Still, enjoy it.

I'll post a tutorial (lol) on the Astral Mage-knights later, maybe tomorrow.

Spoiler for Chapter 3:
WOW!!!

Nicely written here that raises alot more questions, while answering some of the ones raised before It was interesting to see the discussion between the enemy about the use of Hounds of Artemis, some nice points that you raised that show us that although what they're usuing is powerful, it's quite dangerous for the user as well.

The introduction of the third party this early on was a little bit of a surprise, but one that is tied in nicely. It seems that they know who the enemy is now, as well as helping Subaru out as well.

The warning /prophecy was well written. I'll be looking forward to the next part
Quote:
Ahaha, You have to remeber that the fanon timeline doesn't encomapass everyone in the thread. Plus there's plenty of scope within the nanohaverse to write about the lesser characters, those that are lesser mages or even people who aren't mages.

there's quite a number of characters who have done so (myself among them) who have focused on developing this side of it, instead of concentrating on the hideously overpowered realms that Kha and others delve into..
Quote:

EDIT:
*head explodes*
Welcome to the thread Hope you enjoy your stay !
Old 2007-10-13, 01:10   Link #12913
Tormenk

Bluecheesium and backlog explosion..clearing this pile took me the better part of an hour..

Here goes nothing as always..

Darkness come to my hands,
Infect and consume everything that stands

Diabolic Diffusal

Quote:
Kaze no you ni nagareru no nara...
Kimi no soba ni tadoritsuku deshou...
Tsuki no you ni kagayakeru nara...
Kimi o terashitsuzukeru deshou...

Spoiler for Spica's "Moments":

Edit: Let me know... Cause I want to find out if this piece is worth my three nights of early sleep...

Now hear it, like you've never heard it before TRUST ME, you'll love this version of the song... Consider it a beg if you must.

Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's a small corner to explain abit of stuff...

Spoiler for Eyes of the Destroyer:

Spoiler for Exorcist:

Spoiler for spell description: Heaven's Drive:

Spoiler for spell description: Hellion's Break:
Nice, very nice. Jeno and Spica finally get their moements together. Long enough to cover all the bases and slightly on the sweetcheesium side but I like everything of it.

Extra info was tasty too. Chevaliers would be the arch-rival group against the Destroyers I presume. Technical stuff are always good too.

Couldn't you just have used the second song first? It sounds better, sung by the original artiste anyway.

Quote:
Geez, I'm getting predictable, or else people watch Nanoha very closely. I think it's both. AH WELL-----

Lack of practice in formulating fan characters and fan storyline hurts. The megaman thing back years ago, when I was still "Richelieu" and not "Disavatera" was better hidden.

Luckily, Arkadia has WAY more to hide than my last fan creation, so I still have A LOT of things to do.

(Arkadia is a girl. just a reminder...)

So, Firstly, some Basic Sketches of the Issue which may change over time. Given me, I may come up with some better ideas after a while

Time to Spoiler Spam before the great doze.

Spoiler for stats:

Nice ideas everywhere I look. Looks like Arcardia is in for some shocks when she wakes up.

I hold regular appointments with Zhou Gong too.

Quote:

Ok then, so what IS her definition of "love"?
I'll get back to you in the near future. Considering modern people have yet to define love after millenias of histories, I doubt I could define one so quickly.

Somewhere that includes "pleasure", "pain" and "suffering"?

Wait that would make her a bona fide sadist

Quote:
ZOMG A SADIST! ITSUKI HIDE QUICK!
That's one tendency I suppose. Hey wait it's not though she loves pain

Quote:
I don't plan on having him stay emo forever, so forget the throne.

Dirt? What dirt?
Painful histories, fears, terrible memories. Basically what everyone wants to keep hidden away.

Quote:
I prefer the 16 year old image to be honest. She just looks so hawt in that image.
Pot calling the kettle black

Quote:
Surrender to the dark side MUAHAHAHAA!!!
I don't do this kind of darkness

Quote:

More like signal lights for our resident evil.

okay bad pun.

Quote:
Keroko's kills were when she was in command of Rogue Squadron. Being an elite Squadron, they were put into situations where you sometimes have no choice but to kill.
Which makes me wonder the rest of the Aces ever had to do the same.

Quote:
She's an eternal teenager, nuff said.
Cute. But minus the hormones and rebellious streak right? D;

Quote:
... Sipher? *imagins a tiny unision device trying to do this and that*

O-kay, that was weird.
He can become man-sized to inflict unspeakable horrors.

Quote:
Almost 2,000 words, if they keep ballooning at this rate I'll be at like 5,000 by the last one...

Anyway this time we tackle the other member of the Garm Duo, Tony "Cipher" Jones.

Spoiler for Longer Interview Is even Longer:

I’ll do backlog later since it should be slow for the next few hours; because for now I need a nap.
Nicely done. And I like Cipher from what I can see here.

Quote:

Gahhhh I knew it! You and your insanely long bluecheese! Ever since our days back in that moron-filled forums, your essays have killed the brains of many. ARGH!!! *goes and save the whole thing into a word file to read later*
Don't expect me to read this on a browser!
Thats true.

*runs*

Quote:
Here's the rest of my OCs interview.
Spoiler for ”Jean and Sylvia”:

Before you ask:
Yes, Sylvia loves strawberries so much its like an obsession.
I want my OCs to have a more or less fun side, despite their individual dispositions. Don't think of them as stoic and unable to understand humour because they do. Jean for one, is a lot more relaxed and expressive when her close friends are around instead of behaving overly ladylike.
Alright, I don't know why but I feel like I'm gonna get a lot of questions regarding their personality. So fire away, and if you still can't read the spoiler I'll post again. Darn thing...
Sylvia and Jean could almost pass off as sisters if I didn't know better. And Itsuki gets his other side nicely shown here too, big brother and teasing figure to the two girls. Nicely done for all involved and love the way Sylvia goes tomato mode.

Which reminds me Gen is still stuck as a vicious grumpy old fart while Katrina goes the pleasure whore route. Entirely my fault though.

Quote:

Pixy: Hmm this reminds me of someone...
O'Neil: True. Hmmm if he can't nab Keroko maybe we can get her... Cipher!
Cipher:
What?
O'Neil: I have a mission for you!
Cipher: I'm not going to go and try to pick up random women so you can boost the male female ratio of the team. -_-
O'Neil: Damn how did you know?!
Teal'c: I believe I've covered your transparency before O'Neil.

O'Neil: Not if we have anything to say about!
Cipher: Stop speaking for me please.
O'Neil gets up to his usual stuff but Cipher knows better what he's up to. Nice.

Quote:
Well I don't know about you but when I hear a women talking about anti-aliasing, mega-pixels per pipeline, and clock speeds ho boy! Err...
I smell immense interest here.

Quote:
I agree doom and gloom and CRAWLING IN YOUR SKIN!!! Just dose nothing for me, I don't need constant comedy, and some emo is okay, but no one real is ever a completely serious emo blob all the time.
Shinji Ikari. Although he's probably the only case in all of animedom.

Quote:
It wasn't that rough, in fact he had allot of fun back then, but he made a couple decisions that don't seem to hot in hind sight.
Don't we all have decisions that haunt us.

Quote:
In that case him and Pixy might well get on better similar experiences from what it sounds like.
Gen's hand wasn't forced and he did it out of pure revenge. On the run and killing all these years has changed him into something darker. Although for them to get along, he hopefully doesn't know of Pixy's identity as part of the TSAB. (is he?)

Quote:
Again that's hardly a nation specific thing I've heard some frankly depressing horror stories during my schooling about women that will stay with men that beating them and molesting their children.
Indeed the horrors.

Quote:
Which is why they must be treasured when they are! *pumps fists before him*
Should I encourage her? She's probably going to kill me though.

Quote:

Presenting ...

I know, there's zero action in this chapter. In its stead are various fillers for unanswered questions that hopefully have been fulfilled now. Still, enjoy it.

Spoiler for Chapter 3:
Bluecheesium bomb detected at the reaches of Outer-Canaan

*Blue mushroom cloud blossoms out*

Too late

Boy this is very good stuff you got here.

Firebrand Vestrall looks like a worthy opponent for Vita but to pull off something like Hounds of Artemis at a hair's trigger is scary indeed.

Tension and drama well done on the other side with Teana and the Nakajimas.

The warning is delivered and the stage set for the next part of the play. Wonder who will get their turns this time round. Looking forward.

Initial reply with all the quotes nearly reached 100k words

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Last edited by Tormenk; 2007-10-13 at 01:20.
Old 2007-10-13, 01:39   Link #12914
DisavateraMX
...is as he is.

Quote:
Backlog Breaker in a while, but first...

About the questionnaire, we could always...Ask less crazy questions. Arkadia's really...grumpy about it, just to quote someone's line.

NEVERMIND. OC's can fit like ANYWHERE- where in actual canon, or not. You could always make up your own storyline based on existing precepts (just keep the Magic System intact, and it's all good )

Yupz, character development is very important. It's difficult to get original characters these days, though. It's been couple of centuries since stories started and more. Good for us, some character models NEVER get old

@Thread: Hey, Fan Creation is fun, all you need is people who like it. And I think there's enough to get a collaborated work (for some reason...), which could always incorporate different writing styles (and hey, we have Nanoha Fandom-verse. AH WELL---)

Oh , and YES, Almost forgot. On this thread, what characters are linked to what characters (You know, in THAT way?) I dun wanna get confused again. Need a nice, comprehensive list before starting anything (need to remember who's who, too. Too many people, even if I were to drop the number and exclude some )

*Mind drifts away to think of steals, rivalry, action, choreography, emo-scenes, personXperson scenes, friendly chats, taunts, one-liners, some mayhem, and staring at my Art of War books and Famous Battles, and...uh, yeah, I forgot. Death, too.

Last edited by DisavateraMX; 2007-10-13 at 01:49. Reason: I forgot to put something important.
Old 2007-10-13, 01:45   Link #12915
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Nicely done. And I like Cipher from what I can see here.
I like him too, but I need to figure out how to get him more screen time since he's not very flamboyant in most of the ways you often see he kinds of tends to get pushed to the background a little.

Quote:
O'Neil gets up to his usual stuff but Cipher knows better what he's up to. Nice.
Well it's not really hard to tell when Jack is up to something he's not the best liar ever.

Quote:
I smell immense interest here.
Man I love PC and computers one of my favorite past times is buying more stuff to cram into the cases ie (Which is coincidently is sans one of the sides right now so I can shove a floor fan next to it... was running a just a wee bit hot hence my need for a heat sink, it's very redneck'ish but whatever works.) Another thing I like is reading articles about the latest whiz-bang hardware. I damn near popped a boner when I saw the benchmarks on the Core 2 Duo for instance, those things are some kickass CPUs let me tell you.

Like I've said before I'm a total tech head.

Quote:
Also one of the few characters I can find basically irredeemable at least he was consistently sucky as he railroaded the world to the apocalypse.

Quote:
Don't we all have decisions that haunt us.
Plenty, way more then I'd like.

Quote:
Gen's hand wasn't forced and he did it out of pure revenge. On the run and killing all these years has changed him into something darker. Although for them to get along, he hopefully doesn't know of Pixy's identity as part of the TSAB. (is he?)
Neither was his, he basiclly decided everyone around him was beyond hope and he was going to destroy everything; after all the pointless bickering would stop if everything was blown up… as you can see he’s not nearly as crazy as that anymore. Cipher stopped him by nearly killing him and ended up white washing the entire affair implicating a dead coconspirator as the master mind and greatly down playing Pixy’s role in the affair.

He disappeared for several years afterwards before showing up again, but a lack of evidence, which seems to have conveniently disappeared during that absence… (funny that) has made any kind of persecution impossible and so the TSAB has basiclly settled for keeping him under their thumb and supervision instead. He’s not technically a TSAB officer, but he is employed by them effectively full time now. Allot of that work is undercover though so it’s not impossible they might blunder across each other in their civilian guises or that he might even be sent after him at some point.

Still it was more from a personality compatibility standpoint then anything as he was compared to Felix which wasn't a really good fit IMO.
Old 2007-10-13, 01:49   Link #12916
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

RAGBACKLOG BREAKER...

FIRE.

Quote:
Backlog Breaker Later, right now FlameS' questionnaire is kinda fun
Haha, nice exchange between Kay and Glock. There's great chemistry.

Though somehow "100% All Natural" sounded...weird...somehow.

Quote:
Jeno: "Ano.... What the hell are you two doing?"

Cero: "Just making sure everything's secure..."

Lance: "And that you won't run..."

Emperor: <Payback>

*Jeno's binded in a inverted cross position, suspended upside-down over a plasma pit.*

"NOW LET ME GO!!!!!"

P.S - watched Lucky Star 22... WAAAAHHHH!!! Konata's parents FTW!!!!
LOL, so Jeno gets tsun-dere-dere during sensitive questioning?

Well, it sounds Jeno alright.

P.S One of the few LS moments that are actually 'better than usual'.

Quote:
So it's QUESTIONNAIRE DAY!

This is an INGENIOUS method to flesh out a character roughly in 5 mins, and if you read all the answers closely you might even be able to crack into other matters regarding said char!

"ANOTHER ONE ON THE WAY?!"

~~~~~~

Recap:
Spoiler for Questions:

IKUZE! Kha is... dreadfully honest... has weird culinary taste... and is bloody longwinded.

Read AlternateS to find out what tree is that?

Coming up NEXT! Sophia Alexei!

*cheesy eyecatch tune*
Somehow, the mental image of ANY of the Aces calling Kha a hunk is...

Quote:
And so I come forth...

=============================

@ FieryAeon: which answer is it?

@ haizz: 2nd person?
GARMSTRONG?

Anyway, Armstrong and Fried Rice? What was that delicacy he took in OG2...hmm...

Quote:
Hikki Strikes! Since when did Nanoha become his mate?!

And at Hikki only able to answer Yes to #11 due to his... influence And his run in with Freya left a deep impression on him I see

Widuri though, just as expected
Well, Hikki's ZA CANON WARP's powah is comparable to the Fate Alteration Engine...

And Escaflowners know how H4XX that piece of machine can be...

Quote:
Oh ho... suspicious lack of Spica is very suspicious And Jeno likes... nekomimi then?
Tsundere.

Quote:
Oh I didn't notice you added the others in. Scarlet sounds like one seductive vixen. And Treize's responses are cute.

I don't really know which one, but Widuri has 29 answers though there's only 28 questions.

Armstrong activates GAR mode!

Here's Itsuki's. Will do the rest later.

Spoiler for Itsuki:
Nice, since unlike some OCs, Itsuki's isn't fully fleshed so it's nice to see little things like this.

Quote:
Spoiler for Subject #3: Shinnosuke:

=================

next stop: Belkan Gunslingers & Gemini Sisters.
Ah~~ as expected of USB~~~

[Hikki]ZA CANON WARP![/Hikki]

Quote:
God, I just love pumping this out.

Spoiler for Subject #4: Belkan Gunslingers:

Looks like we just got a glimpse of Frieda's major weakness.
Takeru/Frieda: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE (( as one )) !?!?!?!?

Quote:
Kha doesn't know the implications of what he's saying though. And this is using the post-StrikerS mindset. The pre-StrikerS one looks rather different.
Hoo....

HOW different?

Quote:
So yeah I fell back into third person prose, it's where I'm comfy plus I can describe the scene better. I also jumbled the questions so the conversation flowed a bit better and dropped one or two as well (I decided on this half way though so the first part of it might lurch a little). The order will probably be modded even further in the future and while covering those points might deviate from the questions a bit too so it flows more naturally and I talk about things I want to discuss for each person.

All of them won't be like this though the guys that are more developed or have more back story (IE; SG-1) will have simple ones while the less developed chars (Garm) will get longer ones like this. Felix is pretty developed too and already has some interviews about him so he may or may not get a lengthened third person on.
Great. I liked the 3rd person prose of your handling. It's nice to see how it flowed either and made your characters felt natural. But yeah, it varies since there's degrees of development difference like Felix.

Quote:
Yoosh!!!! Here's two more Q&A sessions, this time for Glock...

Spoiler for Subject #2: Glock Heckler:
CHANGE IT!

For some reason though, the way Glock added the line somehow makes it sound LESS romantic...

Quote:
And... the LINEBACKERS!!!!!

Spoiler for Subject # 4 & 5: Linebackers:

Haven't heard from the duo in a while. Nice to see they still never cease to make me smile.

Quote:
So, Kha oficializes his relationship with Fate, huh?

And sophia rocks.

Spoiler for Keroko:

Spoiler for Tesla:

Keroko-obachan.

And Tesla/Griffth?

WE NEED TESLA VS LUCINO, COMPUTER GAME BATTLE SCENARIO NAO!

Quote:
And it's Keroko-chan's turn I guess a lot of the questions would be too painful, without delving much into Neltharion And so Keroko-chan does like somebody huh?

And strange that Keroko-chan's weakness is also her greatest weapon
More credibility to my Saga = Aurion/Keroko lovechild crack.

*runs*

Quote:
Oh it's not what tools you have... it's how you use them, and WHY. I use H4XX as a moderation for H4XX, not for the petty sake of show-off "MYCharacterIsSoFreakingAwesomeIsMuchBetterThanYou rs" H4XX.

I was more referring to the fact that, in the creation of a character here in OC, overpowered isn't really the best way to go. All of my established characters are pathetic in terms of overall combat ability compared to the other major OC's here.

I'm quite sure that Arkadia was just meant as a counter to my Dwarven Sniper assasinate there, and thus I don't take him that seriously as a character, since I'm mostly joking anyways But if you do intend for him to be a bonafide OC character, with those stats and abilities you listed there, it's best to have some good background exposition and explanations ready.
Exactly. Some people here practice a degree of h4xx. Some are quite...starkingly... , but so long as it's not shoved down the throat, we can ignore or forgive. Plus compelling stories to assist that h4xx is always good, but even then, compelling stories make them look weaker than they are in paper as well.

Moderation. Even though the Aces for one are not said to be the BEST EVER, they're considered the cream of the crop, and generally, it is advisable to stay within their constraints.

Quote:
I myself am quite forgiving of H4XX. Not everyone here is though.
*Loads Cartridge*

Quote:
So are we going to be seeing Griffith/Tesla scenes in the future then?
Hmm...

Inspiration.

Quote:
Only one thing to say...

KEROKO IS STILL A VRIGIN ?!?! THIS WILL NOT DO !!!

Quote:
Backlog Blaster later. I'll do the interviews first!
Well, nothing new, but it was nice to see the Phantoms and Aurion.

Aurion's ex? Details nao.

Quote:
Why the hell do I have to bust backlog in the middle of the day.Here goes nothing anyway.

Stars gather,
And become the light that pierces everything

Starlight Breaker
Because you are one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us.

Quote:
Obligations? What kind of obligations?
Having to accompany my family out on BORING, LONG shopping/outings... which I've done so for more than 10 years. Not to mention dinner here are always very long, since it involves whisky, (( forced to drink )), and expensive dinner tables.

I can say no, but it's not right for me to be selfish.

Quote:
Silver Tomagara is named the Silver Hand? Incoming idea.

And Hirai/Yuji is
Nah, I just call it Silver Hand because that was what the OP showed. A silver gauntlet.

As expected of Nighty? >_>

Quote:
IMAGE TIME!!!!

For those who may have noticed, Mai is 17 in the questionnaire, which is a year older than from the last of her chapters.

Thus, felt it appropriate to update her look to reflect.

First off, here's the original image for 16-year old Mai way back:

Spoiler for Mai @ 16:

Basically a young and dishevelled Mai.

And here she is a year later:

Spoiler for Mai @ 17:

Basically, reflecting the fact that she... matured in the past year
Who could've been a catalyst in her maturing, I wonder...

*runs*

Quote:
*blinks*

OH LORD, YOU EVEN MAKE MERE Q&A's EPIC

This is the kind of banter from the Zerstro I've missed this while, even their rhetoric, and Null's feelings for Saga continues to grow
Thanks.

Well, once I finish Part IV and start with Part V, a degree of it will return. Right now, it's still the Isdera story.

Quote:
*Peers into thread*
*Glances around at the current posts*
*Eyes total thread size*
*Eyes size of people's posts*

*backs away and curls up in a corner completely intimidated*
This is OUR power. Right now it's slowed down a little, but it will not die.

Compiled in the first page, is 70% of our fruits of labor.

Quote:

Ah... EPIC and SWEET from Chaos. Haven't seen those in a while, but Chaos shows why he's one of the Gods.

But Chaos also never ceases to give me the "where had I seen this before" feeling.

Quote:
Spoiler for stats:

Still early, but good start. Interesting... so she's going to be a possible addition to the Yagami, eh?

Maybe I should start on 'that' soon...

Quote:

Presenting ...

Quote:

Spoiler for Chapter 3:
Of course we'll enjoy it. Although it's not as emotional except the first part, it is good. Nice to see things being build up nicely.

Though... did you ever write on FF.net?

I swore I've seen this writing style somewhere before... it's almost 95% similar...

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-10-13, 02:01   Link #12917
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I didn't expect it because I though Uguu~ was counted under MOE.
I thought so too...

Quote:
Another one who's gonna be interacting a lot with Hayate, eh. Looking forward to meeting this character. And she'll obviously be gettinga long great with Hayate seeing their common interest.
Hehhh~ Cosplay huh...

Quote:
Maren does it again indeed! Nice drawing... So CUTE!
And Yui is certainly instantly friendly with anyone cute...

I see... This is how 'willing' Maren really is... I underestimated her...

Yui? Instantly friendly...? Oh ho~ ...

Quote:
Jeno's in denial... And he likes Nekomimi's eh?

*Runs from Jenocide*
Look carefully at Spica's barrier jacket again... Look what she's wearing...

He got it for her

Quote:
Spica is just adorable with her cute and demure dere-dere attitude.
Those two are really quite close.

Hehhh~ What makes you think that

Quote:
Keroko has a crush on someone?! Who, WHO?!
At that very moment, the world stopped spinning...

Quote:
1 = I
4 = love
3 = you

It's a numerical acronym.

Oooohh! I learn something new...

Quote:
EPIC!!!
Definitely a most intense and touching scenario.
Lots of other cool details as well.
SpicaXJeno is certainly fun to watch.
Do tell me what are your impression of them... I wanna see if I convey the right message...

Quote:
Nice, very nice. Jeno and Spica finally get their moements together. Long enough to cover all the bases and slightly on the sweetcheesium side but I like everything of it.

I WILL NOT LOSE TO FLAMESPARKZ !!!!

*Chug down another bottle*

Quote:
Extra info was tasty too. Chevaliers would be the arch-rival group against the Destroyers I presume. Technical stuff are always good too.

Couldn't you just have used the second song first? It sounds better, sung by the original artiste anyway.
I'll bring up more on the Chevaliers in Signum/Lance story... But yeah, that's the basic story of them. They're the ones trying to bring back Baldur...

Rank 1 - écuyer
Rank 2 - Chevalier
Rank 3 - Seigneur

Eh? I thought the first video was good

Quote:
More like signal lights for our resident evil.

okay bad pun.

Ideas Ideas....

Quote:
Cute. But minus the hormones and rebellious streak right? D;
Hmmm... Eternal teenager... Could be tasty...

Quote:
He can become man-sized to inflict unspeakable horrors.
Yaaa~ Even so, That's a systematic way of dividing this into physical groups

Quote:
Simon -> One end of the spectrum.

Shinji -> The other end.
Old 2007-10-13, 02:24   Link #12918
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

LOL, so Jeno gets tsun-dere-dere during sensitive questioning?

Well, it sounds Jeno alright.
Oh my... I've created a Tsun-dere-dere unintentionally...

... Now I know how Kerko feels >.>

Quote:

P.S One of the few LS moments that are actually 'better than usual'.

WAHHHHHH !!!

Quote:
Somehow, the mental image of ANY of the Aces calling Kha a hunk is...

Unpossible unpossible...

Quote:
Tsundere.
Coincidence! It's all just a coincidence!

Quote:

Quote:
Ah... EPIC and SWEET from Chaos. Haven't seen those in a while, but Chaos shows why he's one of the Gods.
Hey! What about Koji/Maren 'tail-petting' session...

But yeah, it's been awhile... I won't lose to him!!!

Quote:
But Chaos also never ceases to give me the "where had I seen this before" feeling.

It's just your imagination... >.>

*whistle*

P.S - Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I had LoweGear photoshop this image for me...

Once again, it's not exactly my ideal image, but this is Jeno
Old 2007-10-13, 02:33   Link #12919
DisavateraMX
...is as he is.

5 minutes, and now this. EH...

Personally, I think having 666 Linker Cores isn't really much of a help when it hurts so much to use it all.

@Tk3997: Sorry if it all looks confused. As to the net speak, I'll try to cut down on those...Must've gotten too used to it already.

@Nightengale:

(On those comments) Yupz, very early...Addition? Ehhh, yeah...She already said she was freeloading in...

Spoiler for Where? - From Future Chapter LOL:

Although more than likely she'll be their constant Shadow, if anything. Like Hayate's personal Kagemusha. Heh.

(As to the H4XX jokes) Ehhh, yeah. Nerf time.

@Liingo: Well, I confuse myself, too. So don't worry so much about it. I'm currently VERY confused as of now...Settling my thoughts, actually, before I try anything else.

My fan creations always a little, complicated. I (my brain, to be exact) might need some sorting out in a while.

@Tormenk: If you mean the medical term "septic shock", I think she'll have some. If you mean the psychological damage "shock", she already has enough of that, I think. "Post-coma shock" maybe too. She won't be up for a while.

And anyway, the "shock" from the BoD revelation comes a lot later.

But the "shock" if it has something to do with the cosplay thing I saw sometimes... Then I can only hope Shamal has better sense than that, she may really lose her head this time.

@ Anyone who doesn't mind answering this: And just one last question. In your opinion, do you think I should let the story speak for itself, or should I go on doing these intros? GEH. Not sure if that's good or bad.
Old 2007-10-13, 02:36   Link #12920
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
We aren't sure that's why I asked after all. *stands his ground waiting for an answer*
Maybe she tapes herself in action. *runs*

Quote:
Yeah I’ve got even older examples on my of favorite RPs ever I did in I think it was 2003 and I’ve been writing characters and role-playing on the internet even before that since around 2000 I think. I specifically recall talking about 9/11 when it happened with some other guys in a RP we where doing for instance. So yeah I’ve been at this a while long before coming here and am perhaps a bit of an old hand…
I never did get into any RP even though I was interested in it. Somehow needing to conform to a set time to post felt restrictive to me, and there were not many people in my community who's into RP-ing. Most of the RP sites are dominated by Americans and Europeans, and it wasn't easy to keep up with their timezone.

It's interesting though, I used to watch my dad good old pen 'n paper D&D RP-ing. Those were the good old days, sometimes my dad let me roll the dice too. Ahh... memories.

Quote:
Looking pretty has never been that important to me so long as it's easy to read.
Well I'm an ICT student specializing in web development (though honestly I suck at it, what I really like doing is writing), so for years they drilled us into web accessibility and presentation. So I'm kinda fussy when it comes to the text formatting.

Quote:
I knw sometimes it messes up my fonts and I have to step down into the code to remove these annoying invisible font tags from the message to get it normal.
Its a real pain to do.

Quote:
More like "I hit you because you're acting like a freaking moron and you're pissing me off!" Still it depends on why they're being Emo sometimes love works better, sometimes a shock to the system is more in order.
I personally think that discipline is good and all but there's a line one has to draw, and crossing that line becomes more abusive than disciplinary.

Quote:
It's depressingly common and the sad fact is that despite this horrid abuse they're often so used to it that they're scared to leave because they don't know what they'll afterwards, if children are involved it's even worse, and if the man actually is supporting the family it's worse still. It's easy to blame the women, but it's rarely so simple domestic abuse is just Pandora's box all around.
That's true, we have such cases in our country too. Heck, its a universal plague.

Quote:
Should you find this women do not let her get away!
If I ever do, first thing I'll do is ask her to smack me so that I'm sure I'm not dreaming.

Quote:
o_O SRW:OG/OG2
Never played that before. Though I believe there's a new title for the PS2, but I believe the title of the game ain't SRW. I might get it though, if only for ARBALEST 7!!! *cough cough*

Quote:
I leave other fem OC's alone i can guarantee u that
Thats funny, then are you gonna create a new female OC for Koumyou?

Quote:
I always do I was editting my post and then i noticed.. eh? 12901 lol
I thought as much. I didn't even notice the post count till you mentioned it.

Quote:
Sad guy is SAD. Hope he cheers up later.
I plan to help him to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
Please do note that only the Aces, Tesla and Sophia seem to be able to use those. Any other people would not do well.
So maybe Hikari can do the same.

Quote:
Nice. And unlike the rest (as it seems), the 17-year old picture looks better and cuter for me.
To each his own. I still think the 16 year old one looks more erm...seductive, in a way.

Quote:
I haven't. I hope he didn't get too angry by the recent heated discussions...
Now now...maybe he's just too caught up with Persona 3.

Quote:
You've got those correctly.

Quote:
The way things go, it'd actually raise the possibility of her getting to drink some alcoholic beverage by accident.
We could make a Rock Lee style and have her accidentally drink the wrong cup of "water" (sake is colourless right?).

Quote:
Yeah.
I'm sure that wasn't the case.

Quote:
A much more relaxed and cheerful interview. Plus points for Itsuki for making Jean and Sylvia blush so much!
Muahaha! I thought since some of those questions are obviously very embarrassing to many females, its a nice way to show how to react. Glad it came out good.

Quote:
I hold regular appointments with Zhou Gong too.
We all do.

Quote:
I'll get back to you in the near future. Considering modern people have yet to define love after millenias of histories, I doubt I could define one so quickly.

Somewhere that includes "pleasure", "pain" and "suffering"?

Wait that would make her a bona fide sadist
I detected that early enough and gave Itsuki an early warning. Just think of love as, "one of the top 10 mystery in existence".

Quote:
That's one tendency I suppose. Hey wait it's not though she loves pain
But she sounds like she loves to inflict pain! Fetish for bondage? *runs*

Quote:
Painful histories, fears, terrible memories. Basically what everyone wants to keep hidden away.
I hinted as much. Its just that I haven't got to writing it, its all in my head though, the basic idea anyway.

Quote:
Pot calling the kettle black
I have fallen to the dark side after all.

Quote:
I don't do this kind of darkness
You will soon.

Quote:
Thats true.
*runs*
Heh, he never changes. Back when we first became friends in a local forum, his contributions to debates were always the longest, thanks to the inability of most local people to match that kind of intelligence. (yes most Chinese Malaysians are your typical gangster wannabes, it makes me sick )

Quote:
Sylvia and Jean could almost pass off as sisters if I didn't know better. And Itsuki gets his other side nicely shown here too, big brother and teasing figure to the two girls. Nicely done for all involved and love the way Sylvia goes tomato mode.

Which reminds me Gen is still stuck as a vicious grumpy old fart while Katrina goes the pleasure whore route. Entirely my fault though.
All 3 are more relax when they are with close friends, otherwise Itsuki would be a sarcastic lazy bum, Jean terribly formal and overly polite, and Sylvia isn't gonna bother talking at all. That being said, its not exactly written clearly in their profiles, but I prefer to flesh them out slowly as I write about them.

Grumpy old fart is okay though, there's always gonna be people like that. Though I don't mind Katrina being a sexy vixen.

Quote:
Should I encourage her? She's probably going to kill me though.
You could gauge her reaction by letting yourself get "caught" watching certain stuff.

Quote:
Bluecheesium bomb detected at the reaches of Outer-Canaan

*Blue mushroom cloud blossoms out*

Too late

Boy this is very good stuff you got here.

Firebrand Vestrall looks like a worthy opponent for Vita but to pull off something like Hounds of Artemis at a hair's trigger is scary indeed.

Tension and drama well done on the other side with Teana and the Nakajimas.

The warning is delivered and the stage set for the next part of the play. Wonder who will get their turns this time round. Looking forward.

Initial reply with all the quotes nearly reached 100k words
Good huh? I guess even globally his English proficiency is near the top. I've always wanted to beat him in writing, but he writes too much bluecheese. I tend to break my writing into parts.

Quote:
Young...Girls...?

Hmmmm...
Evil is brewing.

Quote:
I've been cracking my head on the story for the last few days, so I've never noticed

But in any case...

Jeno: "Everyone, listen! Keroko from the Rogue Squadron is bi!"
Was that CLANNAD inspired?

Quote:
Chrono is by default, after screening then we'll assign them to more suitable ones if necessary...
As long as he doesn't steal all the juicy ones.

Quote:
Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky...
I'll pass. Bluecheesium in Chinese hurts my eyes.

Quote:
Man I love PC and computers one of my favorite past times is buying more stuff to cram into the cases ie (Which is coincidently is sans one of the sides right now so I can shove a floor fan next to it... was running a just a wee bit hot hence my need for a heat sink, it's very redneck'ish but whatever works.) Another thing I like is reading articles about the latest whiz-bang hardware. I damn near popped a boner when I saw the benchmarks on the Core 2 Duo for instance, those things are some kickass CPUs let me tell you.

Like I've said before I'm a total tech head.
I'm not really that into computer parts. But I really need a new hard drive. My burner is probably gonna go out of commission soon seeing as I've been busy burning out some of the stuff I don't plan to re-watch, because I need to free up some space.

Then I'll probably need another DVD rom because people say its not a good idea to use a DVD burner to burn and watch DVDs. Then I've gotta find out if my 450watt PSU can support 2 hard drives, one nvidia 7300GT, and 2 rom drives.

I could probably remove the old 250Gig PATA drive I have and convert it into an external drive; store my dl-ed game installers and whatever that I don't need to use regularly; or keep those anime that I don't feel is worth re-watching but feel its a waste just to delete.

Ahh...but then in the end. I've got no cash.

Edit: I unconsciously turned this into a semi-backlog smasher. Oh the horror...all of a sudden there's so many text to read. And project documentation not helping, even more text! GAHH!