AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-13, 02:42   Link #12921
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
BreakerS cast FTW!
Maren and Koji are quite attached to each other... With Yui closely following...

Treize is as cluelessly MOE as ever!

And Scarlet is a seductress indeed!

Quote:
Maren does it again indeed! Nice drawing... So CUTE!
And Yui is certainly instantly friendly with anyone cute...

Quote:
1 = I
4 = love
3 = you

It's a numerical acronym.
Oh...True, they haven't said it yet, mainly because...
Koji = Still shy about the issue.
Maren = Doesn't seem necessary to tell him because he can read her feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post

Nice chapter! Nice to see that Koji was affected by waking up next to Maren, as well as her unintentional show

Maren/Koji, get Treize away from Yui now!!!!
although it would be nice to see all three of them in meido fuku....

*is shot*
Heh
That would deal a critical hit to Koji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I see... This is how 'willing' Maren really is... I underestimated her...
Willing? It's just how she sleeps
Spoiler for not sure about this:

*runs*

Quote:
Yui? Instantly friendly...? Oh ho~ ...
Instantly friendly with girls

*runs*
Old 2007-10-13, 02:47   Link #12922
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Hey! What about Koji/Maren 'tail-petting' session...

But yeah, it's been awhile... I won't lose to him!!!
I meant from you. >_<

Since Flame spews out SWEET in more ways than one quite a lot of times...

It's quite a task if you want to beat Flame... but since it's Chaos...

Quote:
P.S - Oh yeah, I almost forgot, I had LoweGear photoshop this image for me...

Once again, it's not exactly my ideal image, but this is Jeno
I see, I see...

So, a shota!Jeno pretty much looks like this?

Computes Jeno's image...

@_@

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-10-13, 02:59   Link #12923
Tormenk

Quote:

Gen is indeed quite imposing. Maybe I should have him as one of Aurion's unlawful contacts.

And Katrina even beats out Scarlet in the seductress meter!
Hey that sounds like a great idea! That would give him the chance to finally do something here since I'm too lazy to figure out where to insert him into.

I'm glad I got that side of her correct at least.

And that was only thinly veiled references. Wonder what would happen if I pulled out all the stops.

Quote:
I'm open for suggestions on how that girl should be.
Irisviel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
I like him too, but I need to figure out how to get him more screen time since he's not very flamboyant in most of the ways you often see he kinds of tends to get pushed to the background a little.
Challenges of a writer

Quote:
Man I love PC and computers one of my favorite past times is buying more stuff to cram into the cases ie (Which is coincidently is sans one of the sides right now so I can shove a floor fan next to it... was running a just a wee bit hot hence my need for a heat sink, it's very redneck'ish but whatever works.) Another thing I like is reading articles about the latest whiz-bang hardware. I damn near popped a boner when I saw the benchmarks on the Core 2 Duo for instance, those things are some kickass CPUs let me tell you.

Like I've said before I'm a total tech head.
Evident. Core 2 Duos are very good but the $$ is a headache

Quote:
Also one of the few characters I can find basically irredeemable at least he was consistently sucky as he railroaded the world to the apocalypse.
Consistency indeed. Although without his doom and gloom, the story wouldn't have turned over so many problems for both viewer and character to explore. Which makes it a necessary evil for him to carry.

Quote:
Neither was his, he basiclly decided everyone around him was beyond hope and he was going to destroy everything; after all the pointless bickering would stop if everything was blown up… as you can see he’s not nearly as crazy as that anymore. Cipher stopped him by nearly killing him and ended up white washing the entire affair implicating a dead coconspirator as the master mind and greatly down playing Pixy’s role in the affair.

He disappeared for several years afterwards before showing up again, but a lack of evidence, which seems to have conveniently disappeared during that absence… (funny that) has made any kind of persecution impossible and so the TSAB has basiclly settled for keeping him under their thumb and supervision instead. He’s not technically a TSAB officer, but he is employed by them effectively full time now. Allot of that work is undercover though so it’s not impossible they might blunder across each other in their civilian guises or that he might even be sent after him at some point.

Still it was more from a personality compatibility standpoint then anything as he was compared to Felix which wasn't a really good fit IMO.
Something awfully nasty must have happen for him to take such drastic actions. Cipher's hand in the matter did help save his ass though. That would make a great piece for both of them IMO.

Pixy's under supervision but what if he snaps again during an operation? That's something heavy he and his team have to carry where ever they go. And both scenarios are plausible too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

LOL, so Jeno gets tsun-dere-dere during sensitive questioning?

Well, it sounds Jeno alright.
pseudo male tsundere?

Quote:
Tsundere.
And Nighty points it out first.

Quote:
Keroko-obachan.

And Tesla/Griffth?

WE NEED TESLA VS LUCINO, COMPUTER GAME BATTLE SCENARIO NAO!
Keroko-kun should be up to it but he seems busy lately.

Quote:
More credibility to my Saga = Aurion/Keroko lovechild crack.

*runs*

Where does Nighty get his brand of high quality crack from?

Quote:
Because you are one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us one of us.
I have long acknowledged that fact.

Have you read my really short piece between Fate and Katrina though? That would be my first piece of story in this thread, albeit painfully short.

Quote:
Having to accompany my family out on BORING, LONG shopping/outings... which I've done so for more than 10 years. Not to mention dinner here are always very long, since it involves whisky, (( forced to drink )), and expensive dinner tables.

I can say no, but it's not right for me to be selfish.
I can understand the obligations of family well indeed.

Quote:
Nah, I just call it Silver Hand because that was what the OP showed. A silver gauntlet.

As expected of Nighty? >_>
Thanks for the idea anyway.

And yes, just as expected =x

*runs*

Quote:
Who could've been a catalyst in her maturing, I wonder...

*runs*

Though a catalyst?

Quote:
Ah... EPIC and SWEET from Chaos. Haven't seen those in a while, but Chaos shows why he's one of the Gods.

But Chaos also never ceases to give me the "where had I seen this before" feeling.
Albeit a real lazy one

Probably because some were inspired by Linkin Park and YGO.

Quote:
Of course we'll enjoy it. Although it's not as emotional except the first part, it is good. Nice to see things being build up nicely.

Though... did you ever write on FF.net?

I swore I've seen this writing style somewhere before... it's almost 95% similar...
That would explain her quality writing style.

Quote:
Yui? Instantly friendly...? Oh ho~ ...
Oh boy. Cero's going in for the kill now.

Quote:
Look carefully at Spica's barrier jacket again... Look what she's wearing...

He got it for her
And I thought they were originally part of the jacket.

Quote:
At that very moment, the world stopped spinning...
And promptly exploded.

Quote:
Do tell me what are your impression of them... I wanna see if I convey the right message...
Right message being?

Quote:
I WILL NOT LOSE TO FLAMESPARKZ !!!!

*Chug down another bottle*
How did he get involved in this? The moements was a intentional mistake though.

Quote:
I'll bring up more on the Chevaliers in Signum/Lance story... But yeah, that's the basic story of them. They're the ones trying to bring back Baldur...

Rank 1 - écuyer
Rank 2 - Chevalier
Rank 3 - Seigneur
Reminds me of the Espada. Of which the new OC brought in by D_T is a renamed Espade Shana.

Quote:
Hmmm... Eternal teenager... Could be tasty...
I do so agree.

Quote:
Simon -> One end of the spectrum.

Shinji -> The other end.
Rofl. Shinji needs some GAR infection. Although he displayed emo in its truest from way way before the recent birth of it.

Yup, his throne of emodom is unmatched in history.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Old 2007-10-13, 03:04   Link #12924
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisavateraMX View Post
@Liingo: Well, I confuse myself, too. So don't worry so much about it. I'm currently VERY confused as of now...Settling my thoughts, actually, before I try anything else.

My fan creations always a little, complicated. I (my brain, to be exact) might need some sorting out in a while.

@ Anyone who doesn't mind answering this: And just one last question. In your opinion, do you think I should let the story speak for itself, or should I go on doing these intros? GEH. Not sure if that's good or bad.
No problem. I'm like that as well at time

Either is fine really. Although I'm more for letting the story run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Heh
That would deal a critical hit to Koji

JUST AS PLANNED!!!
Quote:

*runs*
Mating season

Although hopefully that won't be coming up for a while... I want normal development for the two of them!!

And now, here's Isamu's meme
Spoiler for meme:
Old 2007-10-13, 03:18   Link #12925
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Expected as much. One is too shy about it, the other is blissfully clueless about the need to express it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ

*runs*
Hoho...so is that going to be soon?

Quote:

Dare da?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
That would explain her quality writing style.
'Her'? Again?

Off topic: Disgaea fans should be interested.

Spoiler for Disgaea 3 trailer:
Old 2007-10-13, 03:27   Link #12926
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
I never did get into any RP even though I was interested in it. Somehow needing to conform to a set time to post felt restrictive to me, and there were not many people in my community who's into RP-ing. Most of the RP sites are dominated by Americans and Europeans, and it wasn't easy to keep up with their timezone.

It's interesting though, I used to watch my dad good old pen 'n paper D&D RP-ing. Those were the good old days, sometimes my dad let me roll the dice too. Ahh... memories.
Haha, would that these things where anywhere near that structured! It mostly revolved around posting when you happened to be around sometimes we’d run up a 100 posts in a two horus then we’d have like 10 for the next two days. Because of that though the standard rule was “You can take other peoples characters to move the story forward, but you must keep them IC.” To do that tended to require a fairly thick profile so I got used to writing those out fast and using other peoples "OCs" in my writings, very good practice for this thread indeed.

Quote:
Well I'm an ICT student specializing in web development (though honestly I suck at it, what I really like doing is writing), so for years they drilled us into web accessibility and presentation. So I'm kinda fussy when it comes to the text formatting.
Hehe another reason to be a cop, you should see some of the hand writing on reports that deemed "acceptable" the standards are not that high. Most the reports in larger towns and cities are automated now though so you just fill in boxes.

Quote:
I personally think that discipline is good and all but there's a line one has to draw, and crossing that line becomes more abusive than disciplinary.
It's a fine line true, but I tend to think I myself was coddled to much, and could have benefited from some tough love. Like I said it's situational.

Quote:
We could make a Rock Lee style and have her accidentally drink the wrong cup of "water" (sake is colourless right?).
I acutally did that… but it was Vodka, and I chugged it from a water bottle in a fridge. SOMEONE had apparently smuggled said Vodka into Woodstock in said bottle and not having used it all had brought it back. I got at least 4 or 5 shots before the burning started and I realized what I’d done… or didn’t I had no clue what it was I acutally said “I think I drank poison!”

I slept allot that day.
Quote:
I'm not really that into computer parts. But I really need a new hard drive. My burner is probably gonna go out of commission soon seeing as I've been busy burning out some of the stuff I don't plan to re-watch, because I need to free up some space.
I actually find it nearly cheaper and much easier to just buy more hardrives... I can get a 2 or 300 hundred gig drive for under 100 bucks, that's almost 100 DVD of space and that many DVD costs like 25 bucks. The costs of solid state storage has really plummeted over here anyway.

I have about 520 gigs on this machine and I have two more drive bays and SATA ports so I could easily add another terabyte if need be.

Quote:
Then I'll probably need another DVD rom because people say its not a good idea to use a DVD burner to burn and watch DVDs. Then I've gotta find out if my 450watt PSU can support 2 hard drives, one nvidia 7300GT, and 2 rom drives.
I've never heard that I use my burner to watch DVDs all the time and it's nearly 4 years old now, shit it works so well that I actually got rid of the one I originally bought for this new machine and scavenged it from the old one!

Don't sweat the PSU the HDs pull very little and that card not much more. I run my entire machine off a 450 (stats can be seen in my profile), which I WILL need to upgraded (to around 550-600 min) if I go SLI, but it works fine for this. 450 is enough for most mid range single GPU machines right now, actually depending on exact stats your machine could be more low end in which case it's perfectly fine. The only thing is that C2D draws much less power then the old P4s, so if you had one of those you'd be using more power for the CPU, but I'd say you're slower clock vid card should balance that out.

Quote:
I could probably remove the old 250Gig PATA drive I have and convert it into an external drive; store my dl-ed game installers and whatever that I don't need to use regularly; or keep those anime that I don't feel is worth re-watching but feel its a waste just to delete.

Ahh...but then in the end. I've got no cash.
What's you're motherboard config like? Do you just not have space for another drive in the case, or no ports? Most semi-modern Boards and cases can take at least 4 HD internally.

Edit: LOL jargon!
Old 2007-10-13, 03:40   Link #12927
Tormenk

Weekend blues are washed away with new members and monstrous growth of bluecheese. Plus a laptop in hand makes replying all the more difficult. >__<

Quote:

Eyes? Good choice still. Put him in the Destroyers' jacket and you get complete badass.

Quote:
Maybe she tapes herself in action. *runs*
HAWTNESS

*runs*

Quote:
I personally think that discipline is good and all but there's a line one has to draw, and crossing that line becomes more abusive than disciplinary.
Drawing lines are never easy, more so when it covers the grey areas. All up to the people involved to maintain a appropriate attitude.

Quote:
That's true, we have such cases in our country too. Heck, its a universal plague.
Evils of man leave no place untainted.

Quote:
If I ever do, first thing I'll do is ask her to smack me so that I'm sure I'm not dreaming.
As will I.

Quote:
To each his own. I still think the 16 year old one looks more erm...seductive, in a way.
I agree fully.

Quote:
Now now...maybe he's just too caught up with Persona 3.
Lets hope that is the case and he returns quickly.

Quote:
I detected that early enough and gave Itsuki an early warning. Just think of love as, "one of the top 10 mystery in existence".

Quote:
But she sounds like she loves to inflict pain! Fetish for bondage? *runs*
With words. Especially on those special visits she gives. And fetish for bondage? Hell no. I'll consider that

Quote:
I have fallen to the dark side after all.

You will soon.
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
Heh, he never changes. Back when we first became friends in a local forum, his contributions to debates were always the longest, thanks to the inability of most local people to match that kind of intelligence. (yes most Chinese Malaysians are your typical gangster wannabes, it makes me sick )
Contrast Effect

Quote:
All 3 are more relax when they are with close friends, otherwise Itsuki would be a sarcastic lazy bum, Jean terribly formal and overly polite, and Sylvia isn't gonna bother talking at all. That being said, its not exactly written clearly in their profiles, but I prefer to flesh them out slowly as I write about them.

Grumpy old fart is okay though, there's always gonna be people like that. Though I don't mind Katrina being a sexy vixen.
Still, nice ring of OC and relationship you have created. Good work on all of them

Makes Gen kinda flat sometimes but having a sexy seductress is wonderful indeed

Quote:
You could gauge her reaction by letting yourself get "caught" watching certain stuff.
Oh boy I can already see it.

"WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING, WATCHING THAT IN MY HOUSE , !@##$%^%&*" and then proceeds to strangle me dead on her bedroom floor

Although I wonder..

"Can I join in?" is the answer I can dream all day long of.

Quote:
Good huh? I guess even globally his English proficiency is near the top. I've always wanted to beat him in writing, but he writes too much bluecheese. I tend to break my writing into parts.
I sense a hidden tiger here. =O

Quote:
As long as he doesn't steal all the juicy ones.
Juicy girls? The hell?

Quote:
I'll pass. Bluecheesium in Chinese hurts my eyes.
Yes. Me too.

Quote:

Will Koji ever confess? Will Maren ever get to hear the words of love from Koji's mouth? Will our couple get their happy ending?

Stay tune to BreakerS

Brought to you by Sweet Tooth productions, executive producer FlameSparkZ

Quote:

*runs*
Mating season?

I sense the perfect opportunity

Quote:
I meant from you. >_<

Indeed to beat Master FlameSweetZ at his own game. But Chaos get his vote of confidence from Nighty.

Quote:
I see, I see...

Computes Jeno's image...

@_@
LOLOL

*runs away holding stomach*

Old 2007-10-13, 03:41   Link #12928
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
Here's something for everyone.

Presenting ...

The Blue Cheesium of Character Interaction!

Spoiler for Chapter Two—The Warning:

I know, there's zero action in this chapter. In its stead are various fillers for unanswered questions that hopefully have been fulfilled now. Still, enjoy it.

I'll post a tutorial (lol) on the Astral Mage-knights later, maybe tomorrow.

Spoiler for Chapter 3:
OH. MY. GOD.

This is incredible! You're definitely on the road to becoming one of the masters of BLUECHEESIUM here!

Anyway, I loved it. The character interactions were well-detailed and suitable, the writing style is immersive and does NOT bore you regardless of length. The characters in themselves are quite varied with noticable quirks and dispositions... Are you a writer in a writing club in university perhaps? This is simply novel-worthy.

Good work!

Quote:
Pixy: Hmm this reminds me of someone...
O'Neil: True. Hmmm if he can't nab Keroko maybe we can get her... Cipher!
Cipher:
What?
O'Neil: I have a mission for you!
Cipher: I'm not going to go and try to pick up random women so you can boost the male female ratio of the team. -_-
O'Neil: Damn how did you know?!
Teal'c: I believe I've covered your transparency before O'Neil.
Not even O'Neil can outmaneuver Cipher in plans.

Quote:
Indeed Aurion pwns once again.
Thanks. The scoreboard would look more balanced if only Tesla didn't insist on involving every crazy psychological skirmish with Aurion and instead just stuck with combat tactics.

Quote:
Neither was his, he basiclly decided everyone around him was beyond hope and he was going to destroy everything; after all the pointless bickering would stop if everything was blown up… as you can see he’s not nearly as crazy as that anymore. Cipher stopped him by nearly killing him and ended up white washing the entire affair implicating a dead coconspirator as the master mind and greatly down playing Pixy’s role in the affair.

He disappeared for several years afterwards before showing up again, but a lack of evidence, which seems to have conveniently disappeared during that absence… (funny that) has made any kind of persecution impossible and so the TSAB has basiclly settled for keeping him under their thumb and supervision instead. He’s not technically a TSAB officer, but he is employed by them effectively full time now. Allot of that work is undercover though so it’s not impossible they might blunder across each other in their civilian guises or that he might even be sent after him at some point.

Still it was more from a personality compatibility standpoint then anything as he was compared to Felix which wasn't a really good fit IMO.
Sound like quite a messed-up affair in the past. Though it's cool to see that Cipher and Pixy get to work together as a Wing Pair again.

Quote:

*runs*
Heh? Whut?!

Quote:
Well, nothing new, but it was nice to see the Phantoms and Aurion.

Aurion's ex? Details nao.
Thanks.

And about Aurion's old flame... I need ideas.
I once considered the 'looks like Hayate' angle for some Soujiro, Kanata & Konata-esque crack. But it's too cliche.

Quote:
Look carefully at Spica's barrier jacket again... Look what she's wearing...

He got it for her
Noted.

Quote:
Hehhh~ What makes you think that
The denial parts.

Quote:
Do tell me what are your impression of them... I wanna see if I convey the right message...
It's like YohXAnna in reverse. Though this it's still different in context.

Quote:

The look suits the character.

Quote:
@ Anyone who doesn't mind answering this: And just one last question. In your opinion, do you think I should let the story speak for itself, or should I go on doing these intros? GEH. Not sure if that's good or bad.
It depends on whether which one you think will make you more comfortable in writing it and still flesh out the character well.

Quote:
So maybe Hikari can do the same.
I meant genuine FEMALE Aces. (Hayate, Nanoha, Keroko & Fate ONLY)
Hikki's guise won't work for Aurion. Dealing with assassins in disguise is one of his jobs as an occasional bodyguard for the tech department.

Quote:
To each his own. I still think the 16 year old one looks more erm...seductive, in a way.
I see now. Because I go for more cuteness and MOE instead of hawtness and seductivity. Of course some exceptions come at times.

Quote:
We could make a Rock Lee style and have her accidentally drink the wrong cup of "water" (sake is colourless right?).
Somebody start thinking of ways to stop her! >_<

Quote:
Heh, he never changes. Back when we first became friends in a local forum, his contributions to debates were always the longest, thanks to the inability of most local people to match that kind of intelligence. (yes most Chinese Malaysians are your typical gangster wannabes, it makes me sick )
It's not really that uncommon. We get those types here as well.
I do envy his proficiency, though. While I can take highly-descriptive, analytical and long-winded material rather easily, I can't hand out those myself.

Quote:
Hey that sounds like a great idea! That would give him the chance to finally do something here since I'm too lazy to figure out where to insert him into.
Let's wait for an opportunity to appear.

Quote:
Irisviel?
Hmm...

Quote:
Spoiler for meme:
He's also an avid reader? Nice. I expect he got that from you, eh. Liingo?
It's not that surprising, I actually once read an entire novel (Harry Potter 6, was it?) under two days. I could have done it in one but we were told to sleep already.

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-10-13 at 06:16.
Old 2007-10-13, 03:52   Link #12929
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Challenges of a writer
Indeed.

Quote:
Evident. Core 2 Duos are very good but the $$ is a headache
[Used car Salesmen] Lucky for you Intel has been slashing, slashing, slashing prices! They're so low they must be crazy!!! Now is the time to buy as we've got 2.33 GHz E6550s for 189$, 2.66 GHz E6750s for 209$, and even a blazing fast 3 GHz E6850 for only 289$!!! These prices are so low we're iiiiissssaaannnneee so buy now and help us put AMD the fuck out of business! [/Used car Salesmen]

Quote:
Consistency indeed. Although without his doom and gloom, the story wouldn't have turned over so many problems for both viewer and character to explore. Which makes it a necessary evil for him to carry.
Maybe, but I always felt he was unnecessarily so and that it was somewhat schizophrenic in it's tone, at the start he was emo and wimpy, but he looked salvageable, but after about the midway the entire tone just shifted and it got way darker as it descended into the crazy ass EOE. The Lead Writers mental health clearly effected the end product IMO and I'm not at all sure it's what he originally intended it to be before he was stuck by major clinical depression.

We'll never know for sure obviously, but it's entirely possible Shinji wasn't originally supposed to be such a totally worthless human being and that some of that stuff you said above is just ass covering by fanboys to try and write of the fairly abrupt and massive shift, and EOE was a near outright "Fuck you" to the fans that totally shafted the character beyond redemption IMO.

Quote:
Something awfully nasty must have happen for him to take such drastic actions. Cipher's hand in the matter did help save his ass though. That would make a great piece for both of them IMO.

Pixy's under supervision but what if he snaps again during an operation? That's something heavy he and his team have to carry where ever they go. And both scenarios are plausible too.
Too much war, too much death, and with no end in sight… He got so sick of it he snapped and decided to he’d put and end to it: Permanently. Most of this is laid out in AC:0 Though part of the Nanoha version has also been written though it’s stalled out just short of the decisive battle that can be seen under the entry for Garm team in the story section Usea war I think it was.

He's fully aware that Cipher stopped him from doing something beyond terrible in a moment of madness and that's the main reason he follows him. He's totally certain he saved him from himself and probably death and he trusts he'd d it again if something happened, by whatever means are necessary.

It's also not that widely known of or discussed so most of the team has only a vague idea that he might have been involved in something objectionable in the past, not specifics which really only Cipher and Pixy, and to an extent Felix know no one else alive knows much of the real story of the incident as the History books all record that it was someone else that master minded the plot.

Quote:
Rofl. Shinji needs some GAR infection. Although he displayed emo in its truest from way way before the recent birth of it.

Yup, his throne of emodom is unmatched in history.
The most ironic bit is that the same company created both talk about having range!
Old 2007-10-13, 04:45   Link #12930
haiz123321
Obey me world!

Quote:
Koumyou's weakness is women?
Uh wait there's a good reason for that

Quote:
Personally, I think having 666 Linker Cores isn't really much of a help when it hurts so much to use it all.
Woah 666...Can the body even hold that much in the first place o_O or are u talking about the Yami No Sho?

Quote:
Never played that before. Though I believe there's a new title for the PS2, but I believe the title of the game ain't SRW. I might get it though, if only for ARBALEST 7!!! *cough cough*
It has the same name if i rmb

Quote:
Thats funny, then are you gonna create a new female OC for Koumyou?
Of course what did u think i meant then

I'd prefer the 17 year old mai, looks more ladylike ^^

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release
Old 2007-10-13, 05:26   Link #12931
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Quote:
Haha, would that these things where anywhere near that structured! It mostly revolved around posting when you happened to be around sometimes we’d run up a 100 posts in a two horus then we’d have like 10 for the next two days. Because of that though the standard rule was “You can take other peoples characters to move the story forward, but you must keep them IC.” To do that tended to require a fairly thick profile so I got used to writing those out fast and using other peoples "OCs" in my writings, very good practice for this thread indeed.
True, it kinda works the same around here if you wanna borrow someone else's OC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997
Hehe another reason to be a cop, you should see some of the hand writing on reports that deemed "acceptable" the standards are not that high. Most the reports in larger towns and cities are automated now though so you just fill in boxes.
Isn't there that universal joke about a "doctor's writing"? I don't know about the world but in Malaysia most hospitals are moving towards giving every doctor a PDA (I think this has been done in many other countries) because people rather not see their handwriting and accidentally prescribe the wrong medicine, or the wrong dosage. You know, one tablet too many is an early funeral.

Quote:
It's a fine line true, but I tend to think I myself was coddled to much, and could have benefited from some tough love. Like I said it's situational.
Its a tough line to draw, and I see many parents who don't really know where to draw the line. Sometimes their line tends to lean more towards either one end of the spectrum.

For example, my aunt spoiled my bratty little cousin too much and now he's a stinking annoying little brat. She's trying to correct her mistake by showing some tough love now, after all those years of pampering and coddling. Too late I say, she created a pest and a pain in the butt.

Quote:
I acutally did that… but it was Vodka, and I chugged it from a water bottle in a fridge. SOMEONE had apparently smuggled said Vodka into Woodstock in said bottle and not having used it all had brought it back. I got at least 4 or 5 shots before the burning started and I realized what I’d done… or didn’t I had no clue what it was I acutally said “I think I drank poison!”

I slept allot that day.
That sure sounds like something that could happen, Vodka happens to be colourless too right? I'd imagine after chugging down the whole bottle and suddenly finding yourself feeling all funny would be really amusing.

Quote:
I actually find it nearly cheaper and much easier to just buy more hardrives... I can get a 2 or 300 hundred gig drive for under 100 bucks, that's almost 100 DVD of space and that many DVD costs like 25 bucks. The costs of solid state storage has really plummeted over here anyway.
I think so too, but hard drive prices here aren't going down as fast as I like. Its currently around RM 260 for a 320 gig, 1 USD is roughly 3.4~3.6 RM so that's like 70+USD. Here we do a price to gig ratio comparison to see whether its worth buying. 400 and 500 gigs are currently way over RM1/gig so it isn't really worthwhile for me.

Still it doesn't change the fact that I really need a new drive soon, so I'm hoping I get a job soon after I graduate so I'll start getting cash to improve my rig.

Quote:
I have about 520 gigs on this machine and I have two more drive bays and SATA ports so I could easily add another terabyte if need be.
I've only 1 250 PATA drive on a board that only has SATA ports. Not a problem since I use a PATA to SATA converter. So realistically I can add a whole lot more.

Quote:
I've never heard that I use my burner to watch DVDs all the time and it's nearly 4 years old now, shit it works so well that I actually got rid of the one I originally bought for this new machine and scavenged it from the old one!
Well that's probably a myth really, I'm not quite sure. But the funny thing is though my drive still burns DVDs properly when I chug them back in to read sometimes it just hangs on me, and I have to eject the DVD.

Quote:
Don't sweat the PSU the HDs pull very little and that card not much more. I run my entire machine off a 450 (stats can be seen in my profile), which I WILL need to upgraded (to around 550-600 min) if I go SLI, but it works fine for this. 450 is enough for most mid range single GPU machines right now, actually depending on exact stats your machine could be more low end in which case it's perfectly fine. The only thing is that C2D draws much less power then the old P4s, so if you had one of those you'd be using more power for the CPU, but I'd say you're slower clock vid card should balance that out.
Well that would mean I don't need to worry about the PSU for awhile, unless I plan to go for SLI. But since I rather game on my console than on the PC, I probably won't do that. (haven't had any PC game that interest me in awhile since my favourite genre is RPG)

Quote:
What's you're motherboard config like? Do you just not have space for another drive in the case, or no ports? Most semi-modern Boards and cases can take at least 4 HD internally.

Edit: LOL jargon!
I don't know if you have it over in the states, but I'm using a Gigabyte GA-945P-S3 board. Its C2D and SLI compatible, has 4 SATA ports all together, 4 RAM slots, and 1 IDE slot. I've got a C2D E6300 for my processor, 7300GT for my GPU, 1Gig RAM on 1 slot, and the DVD burner takes up that single IDE slot (not a problem cause I can probably make use of a master/slave config if I wanna add another ROM drive).

Its nothing great, and I'm running on some built in drivers and components. No dedicated sound card. But oh well as long as it plays my anime and can connect to the Internet that's good enough for me.

Ahh yes jargons...people are gonna look at me funny now.

Quote:
HAWTNESS

*runs*
Deshou? *runs from trio of AIs and Glock*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk
Drawing lines are never easy, more so when it covers the grey areas. All up to the people involved to maintain a appropriate attitude.
Very true.

Quote:
Evils of man leave no place untainted.
Evil is in the newspapers itself everyday.

Quote:
As will I.
Thats if you succeed. I myself have yet to find a girlfriend and when you think about it its not too bad. Hobbies like watching anime and gaming are generally frowned upon by most females here. Thats not to say we don't have girls who watch anime or play games, just that there aren't many.

Quote:
I agree fully.
We must convert Aaron to our way of thinking! That unbeliever!

Quote:
Lets hope that is the case and he returns quickly.
Yep. We can only hope that it has nothing to do with the UD discussion a few days back, it was after all just a bad case of miscommunication.

Quote:
With words. Especially on those special visits she gives. And fetish for bondage? Hell no. I'll consider that
Words eh? I somehow imagined whips when you hinted that she was sadistic.

Quote:
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
Contrast Effect
Light stands out in darkness eh? Reminds me of what I said quite a few pages back. I'm quite proud of that particular quote.

Quote:
Still, nice ring of OC and relationship you have created. Good work on all of them

Makes Gen kinda flat sometimes but having a sexy seductress is wonderful indeed
Not really a problem, you could make Katrina meet up with Gen and many interesting things can happen.

Quote:
Oh boy I can already see it.

"WHAT THE F*** ARE YOU DOING, WATCHING THAT IN MY HOUSE , !@##$%^%&*" and then proceeds to strangle me dead on her bedroom floor

Although I wonder..

"Can I join in?" is the answer I can dream all day long of.
Shouldn't you dream of her saying, "I didn't know you wanted to do that... *blush* please be gentle..."
*runs far away from Tormenk*

Quote:
I sense a hidden tiger here. =O
Not so hidden anymore.

Quote:
Juicy girls? The hell?
It wasn't really intended to sound wrong but yet it did. I wonder why...

Quote:
Yes. Me too.
Ironically I'm supposed to be Chinese.

Quote:
I meant genuine FEMALE Aces. (Hayate, Nanoha, Keroko & Fate ONLY)
Hikki's guise won't work for Aurion. Dealing with assassins in disguise is one of his jobs as an occasional bodyguard for the tech department.
Well, one less potential victim. He probably dreads those from Nanoha and Keroko the most, since they go all maximum power in his equipment testings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R
I see now. Because I go for more cuteness and MOE instead of hawtness and seductivity. Of course some exceptions come at times.
To each his own.

Quote:
Somebody start thinking of ways to stop her! >_<
Well knocking her out works.

Quote:
It's not really that uncommon. We get those types here as well.
I do envy his proficiency, though. While I can take highly-descriptive, analytical and long-winded material rather easily, I can't hand out those myself.
Better not go on, or he'll start thinking prolonged bluecheesium production is good for public health.
Old 2007-10-13, 05:49   Link #12932
PhoenixFlare
The Resurrector
*Author

I'll do the backlog later, my sister wants to play games.

Spoiler for Tutorial—Astral Magic System:

Well, here's a list of Astral Spells.

Spoiler for Astral Spell List and Description:

I'll field questions later.

Last edited by PhoenixFlare; 2008-02-23 at 04:14.
Old 2007-10-13, 06:24   Link #12933
Arcc
Knight who says D'ni

Okay, I don't know what is going to happen with this, but I'll give something a shot.
Be warned: I don't plan things before I write, because I enjoy not knowing what I've got in store for myself (and besides, my writing generally turns out better when I don't think too hard and just let it flow).

True Name: Arc Collins
Given Name: Arcc
Hair: Red-brown
Eyes: Brown
World of Origin: Earth*
Factional Affiliation: Saint Church
Magic Style: Old Velkan*
Specialization: Defense
Elemental Affinity: Earth

*see backstory for notes

Intelligent Device:
Spoiler for Intelligent device and associated abilities:

Barrier Jacket:
Spoiler for Barrier Jacket:

Unison Device:
Spoiler for Unison Device:

Backstory:
Spoiler for Backstory:

I wonder how many characters you have that are completely focused on defensive tactics? My character may be hard to defeat, but he's a team player who really can't win on his own either.

Old 2007-10-13, 06:36   Link #12934
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Quote:
True, it kinda works the same around here if you wanna borrow someone else's OC.
Yup, so I felt right at home pretty much from the get go.

Quote:
Isn't there that universal joke about a "doctor's writing"? I don't know about the world but in Malaysia most hospitals are moving towards giving every doctor a PDA (I think this has been done in many other countries) because people rather not see their handwriting and accidentally prescribe the wrong medicine, or the wrong dosage. You know, one tablet too many is an early funeral.
They’re trying to convert all prescriptions to printed here as well because that dose happen way too often for comfort and it HAS killed people. Talk about a stupid way to die, done it by poor penmanship.

Quote:
Its a tough line to draw, and I see many parents who don't really know where to draw the line. Sometimes their line tends to lean more towards either one end of the spectrum.

For example, my aunt spoiled my bratty little cousin too much and now he's a stinking annoying little brat. She's trying to correct her mistake by showing some tough love now, after all those years of pampering and coddling. Too late I say, she created a pest and a pain in the butt.
Even professionals debate just how authoritarian or libertarian a parent should be, my Social of the Family textbook had tons of stuff on this and it came up allot in the lectures as well. it also depends on the kid, some kids are just better or worse behaved them others you can't generalize a child anymore then you can anyone else so that needs to be factored in as well.

Quote:
That sure sounds like something that could happen, Vodka happens to be colourless too right? I'd imagine after chugging down the whole bottle and suddenly finding yourself feeling all funny would be really amusing.
Crystal clear and without much of an oder either, and that’s why they were smuggling it in a water bottle and it wasn't that funny since that shit burned I'm surprised I didn't vomit really, it was bad and I knew I'd chugged something nasty the within about 10 seconds, not enough to keep me from having downed half the 12 once bottle mind (I'd just come in from messing around outside in the middle of summer so I was thirsty)... which is something like 4 shots given my body weight and age that probably got me legally drunk.

My cousin (she’s about 10 years older them me) whose house we we’re at babysitting her newborn was mortified when she got back, you’ve never heard a women apologize so much over something so minor.

Quote:
I think so too, but hard drive prices here aren't going down as fast as I like. Its currently around RM 260 for a 320 gig, 1 USD is roughly 3.4~3.6 RM so that's like 70+USD. Here we do a price to gig ratio comparison to see whether its worth buying. 400 and 500 gigs are currently way over RM1/gig so it isn't really worthwhile for me.
I just prefer the ease really, burning and keep track of a stack of DVD is annoying, I'll pay more to just be able to keep it all in a little box inside my computer, and it's a hell of allot harder to damage a hard drive then a disk as well.

Quote:
Still it doesn't change the fact that I really need a new drive soon, so I'm hoping I get a job soon after I graduate so I'll start getting cash to improve my rig.

I've only 1 250 PATA drive on a board that only has SATA ports. Not a problem since I use a PATA to SATA converter. So realistically I can add a whole lot more.
Yeah if that's the only drive (that's what I'm gathering) that is pretty small.

Quote:
Well that's probably a myth really, I'm not quite sure. But the funny thing is though my drive still burns DVDs properly when I chug them back in to read sometimes it just hangs on me, and I have to eject the DVD.
Hard to say it's possible the read head on the drive could be crapping, but if it sometimes reads a disk and sometimes doesn't it could be a driver issue too it shouldn't hang in any case if it can't read it should give an error to the effect of "Disk unreadable, check for damage." or something. That said I've had my drive lock up on me from time to time and basically eat disks refusing to spit them out until I reboot that's very rare though thankfully...

Quote:
Well that would mean I don't need to worry about the PSU for awhile, unless I plan to go for SLI. But since I rather game on my console than on the PC, I probably won't do that. (haven't had any PC game that interest me in awhile since my favourite genre is RPG)
I like RTSs and FPSs, and though the later have mad some minor inroads on consoles most of the bests ones are still on PC, and a number are coming out now, RTS on consoles is still a joke so my PC is my main gaming machine.

I have a 360 too, well had, RRD got me so it’s off to be replaced now and that was mostly for Halo and AC:6, which I’m hoping the thing will be replaced in time to play when it comes out. I chose to forgo upgrades to my PC to buy said 360, but that was about a year ago and I was way over spec for anything coming out, I still am in some cases, but it’s getting close in others.

I’m debating going SLI or Jumping to a DX10 card, the newer generation have some serious horsepower, but I don’t like the tiny memory on the lower end ones and benchmarks prove these can be a serious issue. The high end cards have good memory (600+ megs), but are still insanely expensive. On the other hand DX10 dose buy you future proofing, but then again very few games are using DX10 yet and all of them will continue to support DX9 for along time so it’s mostly just a tiny bit of extra eye candy.

I don’t like Radeon right now because their latest cards have been flamethrowers heat wise and I trust crossfire as far as I can throw it so if I wanted to go dual GPU in the future I’d trust SLI better. Also I’ve had a number of ATI cards fink on me a 9800 shorted out and fried itself (When something in the case smells like it’s burning, that’s bad.) and the replacement X800 XL ran so hot that the only way it was stable was with the case cracked despite several fans. I’ve never had issues with my Geforce cards though and so I now tend to favor them.

I’ll probably go SLI though it will give me somewhat less growth potential, but more raw power which will probably matter more for at least the next year or two.

Quote:
I don't know if you have it over in the states, but I'm using a Gigabyte GA-945P-S3 board. Its C2D and SLI compatible, has 4 SATA ports all together, 4 RAM slots, and 1 IDE slot. I've got a C2D E6300 for my processor, 7300GT for my GPU, 1Gig RAM on 1 slot, and the DVD burner takes up that single IDE slot (not a problem cause I can probably make use of a master/slave config if I wanna add another ROM drive).

Its nothing great, and I'm running on some built in drivers and components. No dedicated sound card. But oh well as long as it plays my anime and can connect to the Internet that's good enough for me.

Ahh yes jargons...people are gonna look at me funny now.
I’m running with an C2D E6600 with 3 gigs of Corsair DDR2 XMS2 667MHz RAM and a BFG GeForce 7950 GT OC, Sound Blaster Audigy, and the HDs are one 200 and a second 320 gig both SATA (and Seagates), and it’s all mounted on an ECS Nforce 570 SLI Mobo. So yeah I’m drawing considerably more wattage then you and power supply instability hasn’t become an issue; although I’m probably near the limit.

Also this is SO off topic...
Old 2007-10-13, 06:55   Link #12935
Tormenk

The reply I had been typing for so long simply disappeared so this is the new one -______-

Quote:

[Used car Salesmen] Lucky for you Intel has been slashing, slashing, slashing prices! They're so low they must be crazy!!! Now is the time to buy as we've got 2.33 GHz E6550s for 189$, 2.66 GHz E6750s for 209$, and even a blazing fast 3 GHz E6850 for only 289$!!! These prices are so low we're iiiiissssaaannnneee so buy now and help us put AMD the fuck out of business! [/Used car Salesmen]

Nice impersonation there but prices translated here would still be more expensive than local prices I suppose.

Quote:
Maybe, but I always felt he was unnecessarily so and that it was somewhat schizophrenic in it's tone, at the start he was emo and wimpy, but he looked salvageable, but after about the midway the entire tone just shifted and it got way darker as it descended into the crazy ass EOE. The Lead Writers mental health clearly effected the end product IMO and I'm not at all sure it's what he originally intended it to be before he was stuck by major clinical depression.

We'll never know for sure obviously, but it's entirely possible Shinji wasn't originally supposed to be such a totally worthless human being and that some of that stuff you said above is just ass covering by fanboys to try and write of the fairly abrupt and massive shift, and EOE was a near outright "Fuck you" to the fans that totally shafted the character beyond redemption IMO.

I'll add that he was to carry the evils of the writers as well. I wouldn't take it past them to get revenge after the the complaints and death threats from the fans after the series ended but that was a cheap shot on their part that ruined the entirety of the movie anyway.

Well the downwards spiral into the plunging mindfuck of a ride was evident starting around the 12th angel. Shortage of funds and time played a major role in cutting short NGE's promising future but carelessness and laziness on their parts were to blame too.

Quote:
Too much war, too much death, and with no end in sight… He got so sick of it he snapped and decided to he’d put and end to it: Permanently. Most of this is laid out in AC:0 Though part of the Nanoha version has also been written though it’s stalled out just short of the decisive battle that can be seen under the entry for Garm team in the story section Usea war I think it was.

He's fully aware that Cipher stopped him from doing something beyond terrible in a moment of madness and that's the main reason he follows him. He's totally certain he saved him from himself and probably death and he trusts he'd d it again if something happened, by whatever means are necessary.

It's also not that widely known of or discussed so most of the team has only a vague idea that he might have been involved in something objectionable in the past, not specifics which really only Cipher and Pixy, and to an extent Felix know no one else alive knows much of the real story of the incident as the History books all record that it was someone else that master minded the plot.
Sounds like what could happen to soldiers dragged into long and senseless wars. The destructive capacity of a rogue or berserk mage on the loose is something to fear.

That would be an admirable bond shared, carrying the weight of each other's decisions and trust to do what ever they have to do when the time comes.

Quote:
The most ironic bit is that the same company created both talk about having range!
Different people at the helm this time though but Anno still has credits for creating NGE.

Quote:
Words eh? I somehow imagined whips when you hinted that she was sadistic.
Sadist in that she enjoys watching people drown in the horrors and fears of their past. Which is why I picked certain characters with less than pleasant histories to explore upon. Fate is a gold mine at that.

Quote:
Light stands out in darkness eh? Reminds me of what I said quite a few pages back. I'm quite proud of that particular quote.
Light appears brighter in dark places.

Quote:
Not really a problem, you could make Katrina meet up with Gen and many interesting things can happen.
I have no idea how to make that natural as of now so it'll be awhile I guess.

Gen's a 45 year old dude and Katrina is a nubile teenager.

WILL NOT COMPUTE for me, especially since both of them are mine.

Quote:
Shouldn't you dream of her saying, "I didn't know you wanted to do that... *blush* please be gentle..."
*runs far away from Tormenk*
You must be touching too much of Chaos' tasty evil. That was probably straight from him.

Although the thought is very tempting

Quote:
Not so hidden anymore.
I smell immense potential not yet seen.

Quote:
It wasn't really intended to sound wrong but yet it did. I wonder why...
Chaos' corruption driving at you.

Quote:
Ironically I'm supposed to be Chinese.
Me too.

Quote:

Bluecheese here as well. Very nicely thought out and written, as seen so far from your works. Astral mage knights are powerful but have short live spans in exchange though. Not having a Linker Core was slightly surprising but thats no problem at all. And explaining their roles in a team did nicely link back and explained their roles in your story so good job overall.

Old 2007-10-13, 07:29   Link #12936
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
You could gauge her reaction by letting yourself get "caught" watching certain stuff.
Make sure you have a Contingency-plan

Quote:
Evil is brewing.
I was hoping to use a physically younger male this time... Maybe Koji.

Quote:
Was that CLANNAD inspired?
Only if you want it to be

"Anta ne~...."

Quote:
As long as he doesn't steal all the juicy ones.
Who knows...

Quote:
That's not too bad, my pairings haven't said it either...

Maybe I should use this song for them...

Spoiler for You say it best...":

Quote:
So she's willing to sleep with him... Good good...

Quote:

*runs*
Everybody's calling 'mating', so I'm going to try something different and say...

Valentine's night? Alone in the room? oysters and champagne? Marvin Gaye?

Quote:
Instantly friendly with girls

*runs*
I'm thinking of going for the Damsel-in-distress route... A small and light one of course...

How effective would it be on her?

Quote:
I meant from you. >_<
But I DID write it >_< !

Quote:

Quote:

I see, I see...

Spoiler:

@_@

NOOOO!!!!! My characters have better artist designer and animators than that!!!

@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@

Quote:
pseudo male tsundere?

And Nighty points it out first.
"NO! This is not the type of character I am! I-IT'S AN ACCIDENT! I wasn't thinking straight!!"

Quote:
Albeit a real lazy one
Quality is hard... And there are times when I don't even get it right

Quote:
Probably because some were inspired by Linkin Park and YGO.
Nonsense! My ideas come from the rarest parts of the world! Finest sources from all over the place! All of which had gone through elaborate screening.

Quote:
Oh boy. Cero's going in for the kill now.
Not yet, I'm gonna try something different

Quote:
And I thought they were originally part of the jacket.
Think Vita... Now think what would happen if sweet and gentle Spica goes through the same thing...

Quote:
How did he get involved in this? The moements was a intentional mistake though.
He's a love rival!

... I mean love writing rival!!

Which moements?

Quote:
Reminds me of the Espada. Of which the new OC brought in by D_T is a renamed Espade Shana.
Mine are french And no, I don't know nuts about the french...

Except their military history... >.>

Quote:

Dare da?
It's okay, no need to know

Quote:

Off topic: Disgaea fans should be interested.

Spoiler for Disgaea 3 trailer:
I'm not a Disgaea fan, but the couples (I assume they are) this time looks good...

Quote:
Eyes? Good choice still. Put him in the Destroyers' jacket and you get complete badass.
His usual black suit is cool enough

Quote:
Juicy girls? The hell?
This place is full of them

And I intend to provide the top predators in the game

Quote:
Will Koji ever confess? Will Maren ever get to hear the words of love from Koji's mouth? Will our couple get their happy ending?

Stay tune to BreakerS

Brought to you by Sweet Tooth productions, executive producer FlameSparkZ

Maren's route for the win!

Think Makoto, but better! With more 'tail'!

If you know what I mean

Quote:
Indeed to beat Master FlameSweetZ at his own game. But Chaos get his vote of confidence from Nighty.

Lazyyyyy....

I'm just going for ONE FIC TO RULE THEM ALL!!!!
Old 2007-10-13, 07:41   Link #12937
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

It's been a while... And the backlog has piled to almost the size of solar system.

But no matter...

Kha: TEN NO JIGEN MOTO BASHITE!

Everybody else: SHIKARA NABI SENSEI OTOME NO MICHIRO!!!

SENGEN TOPPA RAKAEL-STAHLMUT!

"ORETACHI MO... DARE DA TO OMOETTE YAGARU?!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
I'll get the Tylenol shipment to Chrono and Carim right away...
I'm so glad Kon is a Neutral.

Quote:
A battle of epic proportions?
That would be... scary...

Quote:
[random]Rich enough to own his own submarine?[/random]

And yes, the shafted Kaempfer makes his appearance
Artei: (smirks) A submarine? (puts on airs) You must be joking; While I have a personal submersible for leisure, submarines are but tools of the powerless fools stuck on a planet. The Brauhmul family owns 37 ships of each class right up to Class XX. The only thing stopping us from owning anything beyond XX is TSAB regulation.

What happens to all that extra cash? Let's just say...

(spreads arms as he sits down on an armchair)

Everything you see here, and the Seraph, was paid in full. The 21ste needs the best equipment possible and then some. That's because...

(presses his finger tips together and does a Gendou)

"Ware wa, Celestial Being."

(cackles)

*Ensis Excorsizans >>>> Artei*

And I can't seem to get Kaempfer right.

Quote:
Imagine what happens if S&W and Artei ever meet...

The enemy of all women?
More like a round of fly-smacking, saw-revving, good clean fun.

Quote:
Aerogater ka?
Sou...

Quote:
Hiro huh? Just as silent, just as deadly.

With less moe though

And Grime Magazine? Nice name
Hiro + Moe DOES NOT COMPUTE

Quote:
Saga's questionnaire.

Spoiler for Saga:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
*Peers into thread*
*Glances around at the current posts*
*Eyes total thread size*
*Eyes size of people's posts*

*backs away and curls up in a corner completely intimidated*
WHAT IS THE SECRET INGREDIENT?! HOW DID A MERE MEME TURN SO EPIC?!

Quote:
Spoiler for stats:

Spoiler for Story Revelation:

Sorry for the massive italics, those are her thoughts. She's pretty confused right now, so couldn't be helped. 1-2a is in her point of view, anyway, but I suppose other Chapters (like 2b) have to be written otherwise.

Spoiler for On Reverse Bombardment:

Spoiler for Given this, why the lack of Firepower?:

Spoiler for Then Why be a Mage?:

Spoiler for Hacking into Magic? What the heck- bad pun:

That's all, folks. I'm REALLY sleepy right now. Feel free to talk about it while I go meet the legendary Duke Zhou (Chinese idiom for "popping off to sleep".)
Wow, someone else finds a way to manipulate magic at the fundamental level! Let's see how this goes!

Quote:
Actually PF has been around for a month or so and I've been around since August.

======
Here's the rest of my OCs interview.
Spoiler for ”Jean and Sylvia”:

Note to self: Never use microsoft word to write my stuff before pasting it here, if it involves numberings.

And why is it that my text goes all funny sometimes? I don't understand why the text doesn't appear when I expand the spoiler. Is it just me?

Before you ask:
Yes, Sylvia loves strawberries so much its like an obsession.
I want my OCs to have a more or less fun side, despite their individual dispositions. Don't think of them as stoic and unable to understand humour because they do. Jean for one, is a lot more relaxed and expressive when her close friends are around instead of behaving overly ladylike.
Alright, I don't know why but I feel like I'm gonna get a lot of questions regarding their personality. So fire away, and if you still can't read the spoiler I'll post again. Darn thing...
Yikes...

Too bad what I want to say has been said; I've gotta save words space or times won't post!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
That's exactly what it means. GAR, as I am reliably told, comes from a 2ch thread on Fate/Stay Night, where someone typed "I am gar for Archer." The phrase was SUPPOSED to be "gay for Archer," meaning someone so manly that you would... you know. Anyway, the mistake stuck, and now we have GAR.
Kha ----> Kluize is like Shiro ----> Archer.

Therefore, KhARlock computes.

(runs)

Quote:
No kidding... chances are he could probably stand Shamal's cooking without blinking an eye...
He does...

Quote:
Any man is capable of unleashing his inner GAR - it's just a question of how often.

Quote:
Fairly standard Tsundere answers...

but DO NOT CALL FATE-CHAN A FREAK!!!
Not in the face, but she gripes about that to her pals by accident. ;p

Quote:
For posterity, that's a Negima reference, right?
The Tsundere of Negima, until another animation company changed it.

Quote:
An't Sophia be happy for Kha-sama and Fate-chan? After all...

I Just Want My Beloved To Be Happy...
Try telling that to her.

Quote:

*runs*

Quote:
Exactly. Some people here practice a degree of h4xx. Some are quite...starkingly... , but so long as it's not shoved down the throat, we can ignore or forgive. Plus compelling stories to assist that h4xx is always good, but even then, compelling stories make them look weaker than they are in paper as well.

Moderation. Even though the Aces for one are not said to be the BEST EVER, they're considered the cream of the crop, and generally, it is advisable to stay within their constraints.
I'm guilty... The problem of a character with 10 years of history...

Quote:
Well, nothing new, but it was nice to see the Phantoms and Aurion.

Aurion's ex? Details nao.
Seconded!

Quote:
Spoiler for meme:
Some parts made me go "Awww..."

Reading 12hrs w/o meals... Don't tell me that was Harry Potter...

And Stonehenge made me go . Most of us, including myself, have forgotten our own Wonders.

Quote:

I thnk I got enough to create a Mage Knight with this system!

Should I roll a Mage Knight alt and start leveling him, even though I've still got 4 more Clerics and dozens others hanging around at level 7 ~ 20...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcc View Post
Okay, I don't know what is going to happen with this, but I'll give something a shot.
Be warned: I don't plan things before I write, because I enjoy not knowing what I've got in store for myself (and besides, my writing generally turns out better when I don't think too hard and just let it flow).

*see backstory for notes

Intelligent Device:

Barrier Jacket:

Unison Device:

Backstory:
Spoiler for Backstory:

I wonder how many characters you have that are completely focused on defensive tactics? My character may be hard to defeat, but he's a team player who really can't win on his own either.
The thread's first char was Kha the Tankadin, and also the first total defence character, until character development pushed him towards utility. About time we got a Protection Warrior to Main Tank for the thread.

Just one small problem: Because of the Ancient Belka UD, this runs in counter with canon, unless this discovery took place after StrikerS.

But if its AU, by all means go ahead; this Bluecheesium post is worth taking note.

"ORE MO--"

"Yeah, I'm nobody now. It all belongs to the next generation who live in their glorius future..."

Old 2007-10-13, 07:55   Link #12938
Tormenk

Quote:
Make sure you have a Contingency-plan
Real Men don't do contingency plans, real men always find a way out!

USB500 left a trace on me

Maybe I'll just jump her..

Quote:
That's not too bad, my pairings haven't said it either...

Maybe I should use this song for them...

Spoiler for You say it best...":
I'll say this now. Damn you know how to pick songs.

Quote:
So she's willing to sleep with him... Good good...

Quote:
But I DID write it >_< !
LOL

Quote:

NOOOO!!!!! My characters have better artist designer and animators than that!!!

@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@@_@
Nighty's probably the only one who can exert such an effect on you.

Quote:
"NO! This is not the type of character I am! I-IT'S AN ACCIDENT! I wasn't thinking straight!!"
Jeno has certain issues to resolve.

Quote:
Quality is hard... And there are times when I don't even get it right
I'll agree with you on this.

Quote:
Nonsense! My ideas come from the rarest parts of the world! Finest sources from all over the place! All of which had gone through elaborate screening.
Right

Quote:
Not yet, I'm gonna try something different
Let see what comes out.

Quote:
Think Vita... Now think what would happen if sweet and gentle Spica goes through the same thing...
Hell no.

Quote:
He's a love rival!

... I mean love writing rival!!

Which moements?
Intentionally typing moments as moements.

Quote:
Mine are french And no, I don't know nuts about the french...

Except their military history... >.>
French, Spanish, American, all humans

I was thinking you would be more interested in Espada Shana.

Quote:
His usual black suit is cool enough
Does Jeno play the piano too?

Quote:
This place is full of them

And I intend to provide the top predators in the game
Katrina's mine to play with.

Wait that sounded wrong.

Quote:
Maren's route for the win!

Think Makoto, but better! With more 'tail'!

If you know what I mean
Even this... -_-

I wouldn't know. I have never play the game. Unless you're talking about the anime ending.

No I don't get you, what could you POSSIBLY mean?

Quote:
Lazyyyyy....

I'm just going for ONE FIC TO RULE THEM ALL!!!!
I was right about lazy at least. One Fic eh?

Old 2007-10-13, 08:14   Link #12939
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
He's also an avid reader? Nice. I expect he got that from you, eh. Liingo?
It's not that surprising, I actually once read an entire novel (Harry Potter 6, was it?) under two days. I could have done it in one but we were told to sleep already.
Parts of it would have been from me, but the things he would be reading would be much more varied than what I read. After all, This is my OC who finished his university education in the UK before moving to the TSAB areas. (More on this when I get around to writing his proper back story.. Hopefully once semester is over in 3-4 weeks.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Some parts made me go "Awww..."

Reading 12hrs w/o meals... Don't tell me that was Harry Potter...

And Stonehenge made me go . Most of us, including myself, have forgotten our own Wonders.
Which parts exactly?

I was about to say sif Harry Potter since it doesn't take that long to read .... but it could work...(if he read through books 1-5 in that time period at least.. Since I'm pretty certain that in around 12 hours that I would be reading somewhere around book 5(start/middle).. + plus he reads faster than I do...

Like I said to Aaron.. this guy is a UK citizen from birth, so it's nice to reference back to his home
Quote:

A really nice and detailed system here that gives nice power while also having some massive drawbacks. *stamps seal of approval*

It really helps in making sense of your writing Good job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcc View Post

*see backstory for notes

Intelligent Device:

Barrier Jacket:

Unison Device:

Backstory:
Spoiler for Backstory:

Hmm, nice character overall. I'm not sure how many defensive players there are in the thread, but there aren't very many of them.

I was a little worried about the inclusion of a unison device, but it seems that you've covered yourself nicely in your backstory as to why there's another unison device floating around. Very good job
Old 2007-10-13, 08:21   Link #12940
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Real Men don't do contingency plans, real men always find a way out!

USB500 left a trace on me

Maybe I'll just jump her..

I support that!

"Might as well jump. JUMP!"

"Might as well jump."

"Go ahead, jump. JUMP!"

"Go ahead, jump."

[/Van Halen]

Quote:
I'll say this now. Damn you know how to pick songs.
I know... I know...

Quote:
What? It makes things easier...

Now for somebody to teach Koji different 'positions' to use...

And don't forget the tons of aphrodisiac for both of them...

Quote:
Jeno has certain issues to resolve.

Jeno won't be Jeno if he doesn't have issues

Quote:
Hell no.
AND, she can control the wind...

Quote:
French, Spanish, American, all humans

I was thinking you would be more interested in Espada Shana.
About that, do you literally mean for an Espada Shana ?

Quote:
Does Jeno play the piano too?
No, but he does prefer music over visual arts...

Quote:
Katrina's mine to play with.

Wait that sounded wrong.
Soon... You'll join our ranks...

And if you're going to play with her, don't forget protection...

... Which kind is up to you

Quote:
Even this... -_-

I wouldn't know. I have never play the game. Unless you're talking about the anime ending.

No I don't get you, what could you POSSIBLY mean?
Maren has two tails...

Now Think about the other meaning for the word 'tail'...
Closed Thread