Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-28, 15:17   Link #9021
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Kallen has to get on Schneizel's ship for her to steal the Guren. They would have to move it somewhere near her prison.
As things looks, they probably keep the Guren along with the other Knightmares in the Area 11 government building or so - because that the Avalon is Schneizel's personal ship, so why would it be in Area 11? So if th eguren is in the government buildign and Kallen's prison is in the same place, then...

Quote:
Anyhow, why would Gino and Anya help Kallen escape? Gino may be friendly but he is still a Brittanian noble and loyal to the empire. Anya may free her but only if she remembers her past. Something may click with her.
dunnoa bout Anya, but the speculation is tha tgino might help her because he wants a rematch

Quote:
I could see Charles free her since he's crazy. "Bwaha. Leave little girl. My boy needs his queen. Bwahaha! Tell the brat, there can be only one! All hail Brittania!"
Heh, that's some crazy speculation.. Though I doubt it.

Quote:
Oh yeah... CORNELIA. Gottwald may have arranged a prisoner exchange with Guilford. Guilford breaks out Kallen and trades her for Cornelia.
Well, that's a possiiblity as well - dunno if it's be a trade though, Orange-kun might simply be using her as a hostage here - as Lelocuh mentioned, using cornelia as a hostage against the Emperor would be meaningless, but using her as a hostage against her personal knight who is utterly devoted to her... Now, that's an entirely other matter. Using her as a hostage, they might well get to both eat the cake and keep it . Still, as it looks now, if someone frees Kallen, the most likely candidates for that are either Nunnally or poor Guilford...
Old 2008-07-28, 15:19   Link #9022
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkle_14310 View Post
Wait do you have the link to episode 18 spoiler?
I don't. However, this nice guy keeps track of all spoilers for us :

http://koshimizu.livejournal.com/
Old 2008-07-28, 15:21   Link #9023
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I don't. However, this nice guy keeps track of all spoilers for us :

http://koshimizu.livejournal.com/
you mean nice girl
Old 2008-07-28, 15:21   Link #9024
donyusufahmed

Lelouch asked C.C when she is hurt inside what does she do, she said
she needs a friend that and would like to meet other people, and she didn't say she want to be only his friend with him
Old 2008-07-28, 15:24   Link #9025
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
you mean nice girl
Whoopsie, sorry about that, Koshimizu ^^;;
Old 2008-07-28, 17:06   Link #9026
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Thanks Koshimizu for your work
I read the Korean speculations and if those were true Lelouch isn't going to have a happy ending having everyone turn on him isn't really nice and I think that the members of the Black Knight tend to be ungrateful he did conceive everything but it's a natural reaction.I wonder what Xing-Ke is going to think and Kaguya isn't going to go 'Oh Zero-Sama' anymore lol
I'm having the feeling that C.C now mortal is going to end up with Lelouch which kind of displeases me even though I'm not against that couple but the sudden loss of her personality and powers makes it a bit unbelievable
Old 2008-07-28, 17:13   Link #9027
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
seeing how sayoko knows who lulu is
and is loyal to him on a personal level
i cant see her betreying him
and since kallen is the only member of the order said to stay by his side
i think we can pretty much bet that sayoko is going to buy it in the next few eps
Old 2008-07-28, 17:14   Link #9028
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
I read the Korean speculations and if those were true Lelouch isn't going to have a happy ending having everyone turn on him isn't really nice and I think that the members of the Black Knight tend to be ungrateful he did conceive everything but it's a natural reaction.I wonder what Xing-Ke is going to think and Kaguya isn't going to go 'Oh Zero-Sama' anymore lol
Well, according to those spoilers, not everyone is going to turn on him, but most will indeed (again assuming that they're true) - but if the spoilers are correctl, Lelouch will be left with only a very small group of people near the end...
Also, it was said that Lelouch would have a "satisfactory ending", not a happy ending, so...
Old 2008-07-28, 17:16   Link #9029
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

"Satisfactory ending" is just a way of not elaborating while teasing us. I'm sure once it all ends things will at least turn out decent for him.
Old 2008-07-28, 17:30   Link #9030
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgmf-x19a View Post
I'm having the feeling that C.C now mortal is going to end up with Lelouch which kind of displeases me even though I'm not against that couple but the sudden loss of her personality and powers makes it a bit unbelievable
I think something will happen, and he will gain the power (an army, the KoR, something related to geass, or even a new power) to defeat the Emperor, but "what", don't ask me, I don't know :O

What I fear is when they said he will choose the demon king path. Could it be that he will kill C.C. to become immortal too? Since some people call the geass "curse"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
seeing how sayoko knows who lulu is
and is loyal to him on a personal level
i cant see her betreying him
i think we can pretty much bet that sayoko is going to buy it in the next few eps
Very good point.
Old 2008-07-28, 17:37   Link #9031
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness
Well, the spoilers are as I see it a bit two-faced about this. First they say:

Spoiler for Kallen in the spoilers part 1:

This seems to imply that she will at least consider leaving him, but the last line leaves us in doubt about what her final decision will be. The last line might just mean that we'll know for sure what his feelings are as far as Kallen go (meaning that Kallen might miss the meaning of it but it'll be clear as a day to the audience sorta).

And then
Spoiler for Kallen in the spoilers part 2:

This seem to imply that Kallen will stay with Lelouch, but all it really does say is that she doesn't intend to "betray" him, but it doesn't say anytihng about "leaving him" - or choosing to stay outside of the betrayal of the OotBk while still not helping him, sorta. Besides, from the way this is worded, it seems to imply that this is before "part 1" happens.

Sayako might well kick the bucket. Would be sad too

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist
"Satisfactory ending" is just a way of not elaborating while teasing us. I'm sure once it all ends things will at least turn out decent for him.
Of course. I'm sure we're all expecting him to somehow pull though in the end...
Old 2008-07-28, 17:42   Link #9032
Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
I think something will happen, and he will gain the power (an army, the KoR, something related to geass, or even a new power) to defeat the Emperor, but "what", don't ask me, I don't know :O

What I fear is when they said he will choose the demon king path. Could it be that he will kill C.C. to become immortal too? Since some people call the geass "curse"...
I am sure they will come up with something. But I don't think he will kill C.C., Not after the 15th episode. And who knows if she is still immortal...
Old 2008-07-28, 17:46   Link #9033
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
Well, the spoilers are as I see it a bit two-faced about this. First they say:

Spoiler for Kallen in the spoilers part 1:

This seems to imply that she will at least consider leaving him, but the last line leaves us in doubt about what her final decision will be. The last line might just mean that we'll know for sure what his feelings are as far as Kallen go (meaning that Kallen might miss the meaning of it but it'll be clear as a day to the audience sorta).

And then
Spoiler for Kallen in the spoilers part 2:

This seem to imply that Kallen will stay with Lelouch, but all it really does say is that she doesn't intend to "betray" him, but it doesn't say anytihng about "leaving him" - or choosing to stay outside of the betrayal of the OotBk while still not helping him, sorta. Besides, from the way this is worded, it seems to imply that this is before "part 1" happens.

Sayako might well kick the bucket. Would be sad too

Of course. I'm sure we're all expecting him to somehow pull though in the end...
I thought about that as well. Something Lelouch says hurts her feelings. Some kind of lie, but just before she can leave he says something that completely turns her around.
I mean, Lelouch has hardly ever been a 'heartfelt' kind of guy, when it comes to anyone, but Nunnally. There have been times that without thinking he's shown his true feelings. Case in Point, the moment Kallen was captured and shocked everyone by shouting out to her.
Whatever Lelouch will say must be pretty powerful. At that point Lelouch no longer has his great army. The Black Knights are busy enough fighting for Japan. That was her goal all along. For Kallen to side with Lelouch over the Black Knights, and people like Ougi, who are close as family; that would be like Kallen is choosing Lelouch over Japan.
Whatever he's going to say it should be good.
Old 2008-07-28, 17:51   Link #9034
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
I am sure they will come up with something. But I don't think he will kill C.C., Not after the 15th episode. And who knows if she is still immortal...
At the moment, she is mortal, it's a fact but Lelouch has still his geass. So that could mean

1 You can't keep your geass even if the geass giver disappears

2 C.C. has still her powers in some way

I would prefer the 1...
Old 2008-07-28, 17:54   Link #9035
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I thought about that as well. Something Lelouch says hurts her feelings. Some kind of lie, but just before she can leave he says something that completely turns her around.
I mean, Lelouch has hardly ever been a 'heartfelt' kind of guy, when it comes to anyone, but Nunnally. There have been times that without thinking he's shown his true feelings. Case in Point, the moment Kallen was captured and shocked everyone by shouting out to her.
Whatever Lelouch will say must be pretty powerful. At that point Lelouch no longer has his great army. The Black Knights are busy enough fighting for Japan. That was her goal all along. For Kallen to side with Lelouch over the Black Knights, and people like Ougi, who are close as family; that would be like Kallen is choosing Lelouch over Japan.
Well, it's not really surprising since Ougi does pretty much the same thing trading his ideals for Viletta. Apparently in the Emperor's world of lies; Love >> ideals.
Old 2008-07-28, 17:56   Link #9036
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Haha, this is all assuming that the spoilers are right about this though
Well, we'll see what happens. At any rate, if this is the way it goes, it's quite the difficult choice the storywritters force on Kallen, because, as you say, it'll become a matter of her choosing between either Japan or Lelouch...
Old 2008-07-28, 18:04   Link #9037
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

I would like to know how those spoilers are quite accurate. It also did seem Diethard and Ougi had something happen between them, that's why Ougi wasn't himself. And now Orange calling Guilford. Someone couldn't guess that. Regarding Kallen she'll probably confront Lelouch after everyone else leaves him.
Old 2008-07-28, 18:18   Link #9038
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
I would like to know how those spoilers are quite accurate.
The speculation is that it's a leak from within or the like - most likely from the animators or the like, someone said before I think. But there's other possiiblites as well And, well, the fact that Sunrise before apparently asked the blogger to take'em down (and the blogger also later claimed that the spoilers were entirely false later) made the whole thing a bit suspicious.. .
Old 2008-07-28, 18:22   Link #9039
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
The speculation is that it's a leak from within or the like - most likely from the animators or the like, someone said before I think. But there's other possiiblites as well And, well, the fact that Sunrise before apparently asked the blogger to take'em down (and the blogger also later claimed that the spoilers were entirely false later) made the whole thing a bit suspicious.. .
Wasn't that a different blogger with different spoilers who later said it was fake? I don't recall ever hearing or reading about that particular blogger with the almost dead-on plot points claiming otherwise
Old 2008-07-28, 19:02   Link #9040
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
I thought it's from the magazine editors who wrote the official previews. After all, they have to know a little of what's happening in advance to be able to write their previews ambiguously.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories