AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

View Poll Results: K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 20 Rating
Perfect 10 93 68.89%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 26 19.26%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 6.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 3.70%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 1.48%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 135. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-23, 03:37   Link #201
drsypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post

I'm not sure why it lists the episode as the 24th. I'm pretty that K-On!! airs at about 1 AM Wednesday night in Japan, which would mean it would air on the 25th this week. So, at around 12 PM EST in America on the 24th, the episode would air in Japan. Today is the 23rd, so no new episode until tomorrow.
Old 2010-08-23, 05:21   Link #202
Kev-kun
Curiousity is a Virtue?

Quote:
NEW episode TODAY aw YEah! Please no more sad stuff, i watched this anime for these reasons
  1. Slice Of life
  2. Cuteness of the anime
  3. The Music
  4. Guitar
  5. Music Themed anime
  6. Light comedy
same reasons... but one thing how can america be ahead of Australia its the 23rd today 8:20pm...??? and its like i dunno 7 am there so how is it the 24th lol?
Old 2010-08-23, 05:44   Link #203
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirasawakevin9272 View Post
same reasons... but one thing how can america be ahead of Australia its the 23rd today 8:20pm...??? and its like i dunno 7 am there so how is it the 24th lol?
wait a second.... MY CLOCK IS SET ONE DAY AHEAD!!!! OPS! I dident set my Laptop Clock to the right time and it says its the 24th!! LOL wWOOOW soo sorry@@!!!!! sorry im sooooooooooo sorry i qufuzled u guys, god such a fail for whole one WHOLE week it was left one day ahead!
Old 2010-08-23, 05:48   Link #204
Kev-kun
Curiousity is a Virtue?

haha no worrys
Old 2010-08-23, 12:18   Link #205
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

LOOL! Oh CaptnAwesomee.
Old 2010-08-23, 17:55   Link #206
OkamiNoKaze

Wow, what a fantastic episodes, and they gave us two really good new songs, especially U& I. Yeap, the studio has, the ability to pull at heart strings. I'm holding hope, they perform one more time, before the end of the series.
Old 2010-08-23, 18:14   Link #207
NakanoAzusa
KeiOnBu Bucho

Quote:
wait a second.... MY CLOCK IS SET ONE DAY AHEAD!!!! OPS! I dident set my Laptop Clock to the right time and it says its the 24th!! LOL wWOOOW soo sorry@@!!!!! sorry im sooooooooooo sorry i qufuzled u guys, god such a fail for whole one WHOLE week it was left one day ahead!
haha....come to think of it....airing at wednesday at around 1:25 am....isn't that suppose to be airing at thursday?? TBS (TBSテレビ) 毎週火曜日 深夜1時25分より放送中!
Old 2010-08-23, 22:42   Link #208
drsypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakanoAzusa View Post
haha....come to think of it....airing at wednesday at around 1:25 am....isn't that suppose to be airing at thursday?? TBS (TBSテレビ) 毎週火曜日 深夜1時25分より放送中!
Nope, the 25th is Wednesday. Wednesday night/morning (whichever you prefer) at 1:25 AM is when it's airing. At that time, it will be Tuesday 12:25 PM in EST.
Old 2010-08-23, 23:05   Link #209
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

I start school on Wednesday so noo staying up for it
Old 2010-08-24, 00:40   Link #210
Kev-kun
Curiousity is a Virtue?

Quote:
I start school on Wednesday so noo staying up for it
haha lol... lucky for me it'll be up after school =)
Old 2010-08-26, 08:27   Link #211
Sparvid
*hic*

http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/5...de20crying.jpg
Old 2010-08-26, 12:08   Link #212
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

^ Brilliant xD
I think I can safely say that sums up all of our feelings.
Old 2010-08-26, 12:10   Link #213
shyezrylei
Intoxicated Guitarist

Send a message via MSN to shyezrylei Send a message via Yahoo to shyezrylei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
I like that because it's sooo true!
Old 2010-08-26, 18:58   Link #214
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

They're all crying...After School. (humming Cagayake Girls!) XD
Old 2010-08-28, 02:52   Link #215
wingman32x

Fantastic episode. The music was great and the end of the episode was perfect. I knew something like the crying scene was going to happen, but I wasn't sure how they would do it. I'm glad they did it this way, though. I teared up a bit. I'm glad they realized that it's almost over, and the time they have as HTT is limited. That scene needed to happen and I love the way they did it.

U and I was awesome.

Overall, I give this a 10/10.
Old 2010-08-28, 07:58   Link #216
fukarming

One of the most significant impact in this episode is the growth of HTT. In their first year everyone is nervous about Yui's MC. In this live you can see Yui really knows how to work the crowd. I don't think I get this impression when I read the manga.
Old 2010-09-22, 01:49   Link #217
Mughi
Wordy b@stard

Thumbs up

WOW! Amazing ending to this episode. I've been away from my computer for over a month and I come back to this. They could have ended the whole season and series on that last scene and I'd have been just fine. Really wonderful.
Old 2010-10-06, 21:40   Link #218
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Kyo Ani has officially found its niche as the go to guys of the Heartwarming Tearjerker genre.

This is the most realistic portrayal of grief at childhood's end that I have ever seen in any media: though you expected it, the tears came so subtly you almost didn't see them coming. And the tour de fource performances of the five voice actresses was so heartrbreakingly sincere and full of love that you cannot help but smile as you cried with them

Hugs Yui-chan.....

Manly Tears were shed....
Old 2010-10-14, 10:09   Link #219
HandofFate

episode was alrite, but it was ruined with Yui's terrible MCing, she kept going on and on for like 15 minutes straight. so boring and pointless.
Old 2010-10-14, 17:56   Link #220
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

While the end part of this episode is good, I think this episode's not really good enough. For some reason the concert doesn't really have a strong emphasis. (Only in the talks, though) I expected some more new songs, but we only got 2 (+ that fuwa2 time again). Well, either they actually play more songs, but merely not shown or it is because Yui lost her song list

As for the songs, Gohan wa Okazu and U&I were the songs that Mugi wrote back in episode 16 (only the scores). Then Ritsu ordered Mio to compose the lyrics for them, but she didn't like them. So, everyone tries to write one and Yui's lyrics are the ones accepted.

Summary from wiki:
Quote:
The club room is closed for repairs, leaving the girls nowhere for practice. While trying to find a suitable location for their practicing, the girls try to come up with lyrics for the song Tsumugi wrote. Failing to find anywhere in the school to practice, they rent out a studio, but end up wasting time discussing lyrics and run out of time before they can practice, though the club room reopens the next day. The following night, Ui helps Yui write some lyrics, but ends up catching a cold, leaving Yui, who has always relied on her, to look after her instead. Realizing how important she is to her, Yui writes some lyrics dedicated to Ui, which are approved by the other club members.
Closed Thread