AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-13, 10:44   Link #1061
Aqua Knight

I'm amazed and suprised that some1 has time to write the walls of text about shippings.
Everyone sees what he/she wants to see so be it. But don't say things like " Someone said something to someone and they are in LUV!!!1!!"

Anyways the romance in Bleach (if there's any) is just messed up as the plot is.
Old 2010-05-14, 19:55   Link #1062
kraken

I have view an interview of the anime staff about the first movie and they said

they wanted "to make crying ", they also said they wanted "to give to Ichigo an affective life" and they wanted "to show Ichigo losing someone that he loves"

So for the anime, the canon pairing would be Ichigo/Senna
Old 2010-09-17, 12:21   Link #1063
maewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Ichigo has never claimed Rukia as "my" girl either.

Then let's not forget about his fight with Grimmjow where it was thanks to Orihime's scream that he had won. I don't remeber a single fight where Rukia would give him a powerbust in any form except his first encounter with Renji and even then he was mostly thrilled by fighting Renji.

Spoiler for manga:

That's definetly enough to show that he cares about Orihime far more than about simple friend.

You IchiRuki fans must calm down and take the truth. Rukia is not the only one about whom he cares and he had his moments with Orihime too so IchiHime is not one sided.

I may not like UraYoru much but I'm not denying it and accept it and I reccomend for you and all others to do the same. Like one pairing but not deny the other one which also had their moments.
Obviously Renji/Ichi is a complete crack about which there is no point even talking like many others and they don't have to be accepted. But such pairings as IchiHime, IchiRuki, UraYoru, YoruSoi, HitsuHime, GinRan and UlqHime can't be completly denied.
You people are simply closing your eyes and denyiing things which were repeted over and over and just live in your own reality and see what you want to see and not what is really happening there.
Ahem.
On the "i must rescue her" after Ichithing awakens; the japanse text reads: I must protect. Not her. Just i must protect.

Spoiler for translation:

Meaning: Her mantra of "Help me" triggered the protector aspect of Ichigo.
Spoiler for manga:

Secondly, if she was the one to awaken him..well, i dont see much loving sides from Ichithing. ("Orihime..id kill Ishida for you. Id carve up Ulquiorras body for you" )

And no..Ichigo did not come to HM to save her. It was just as important for him to fight Grimmjow, Ulquiorra etc. Thats why HM is a fail rescue arc. Even when Aizen said Orihime was free to go, and that her friends could just come and get her, Ichigo just had to provoke a fight with Ulquiorra. Not because of Orihime, but because of himself.

Lastly:
Spoiler for picture:

And there's tons upon tons of other similar pictures. Ichigo and Rukia is soulmates; and that is obviously what Kubo wants them to be.

Last edited by maewie; 2010-09-17 at 13:42.
Old 2010-09-17, 13:11   Link #1064
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Ichigo has never claimed Rukia as "my" girl either.

Then let's not forget about his fight with Grimmjow where it was thanks to Orihime's scream that he had won. I don't remeber a single fight where Rukia would give him a powerbust in any form except his first encounter with Renji and even then he was mostly thrilled by fighting Renji.

Spoiler for manga:

That's definetly enough to show that he cares about Orihime far more than about simple friend.

You IchiRuki fans must calm down and take the truth. Rukia is not the only one about whom he cares and he had his moments with Orihime too so IchiHime is not one sided.
Ah but you forget Orihime regretted saying Save us Kurusaki- kun when she saw what Ichigo had become. We she saw Uryuu get hurt she was in tears. She didn't want that to happen remember. She even brought up that she was going to trya nd be strong, byt by asking for Ichigo to save her again became her greatest regret.
Old 2010-09-17, 13:20   Link #1065
maewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
Ah but you forget Orihime regretted saying Save us Kurusaki- kun when she saw what Ichigo had become. We she saw Uryuu get hurt she was in tears. She didn't want that to happen remember. She even brought up that she was going to trya nd be strong, byt by asking for Ichigo to save her again became her greatest regret.
Yes, Orihime have always wanted to be a fighter. She's said that time and time again, that she wants to fight on equal grounds with the others. But still, she wanted Ichigo to save her and protect her. To be her big hero. So, thats why she had a breakdown when he died and her illusions were crushed.
And yes, she did have an awakening when she saw what he had become. As she said:
"So why? I came here because i wanted to protect him. I trained because i didnt want to become a burden to him. Why, did i depend on him, at the very end?"
Old 2010-09-21, 02:21   Link #1066
Aqua Knight

Why bother with so accurate translation??

Ichiruki will say that Ichigo would protect but not "her"
Ichihime will say that Ichigo would protect her
Old 2010-09-21, 08:04   Link #1067
Alchemist007
*Author

BTW Kitten hasn't been here in this section in like 20 years
Old 2010-09-21, 11:07   Link #1068
maewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post

Because..right is right. Accurate is how the author wanted us to read it.

@Alchemist007
Kitten not being here means i will have the last word..muhahaha
Old 2010-09-21, 12:10   Link #1069
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post

That's a good point. There's no convincing anyone otherwise. Especially because this is from a language of implications ©.

©Alchemist007 - I said this like 20 goddamn years ago.
Old 2010-09-22, 15:49   Link #1070
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by maewie View Post
Ahem.
On the "i must rescue her" after Ichithing awakens; the japanse text reads: I must protect. Not her. Just i must protect.

Spoiler for translation:

Meaning: Her mantra of "Help me" triggered the protector aspect of Ichigo.
Spoiler for manga:

Secondly, if she was the one to awaken him..well, i dont see much loving sides from Ichithing. ("Orihime..id kill Ishida for you. Id carve up Ulquiorras body for you" )

And no..Ichigo did not come to HM to save her. It was just as important for him to fight Grimmjow, Ulquiorra etc. Thats why HM is a fail rescue arc. Even when Aizen said Orihime was free to go, and that her friends could just come and get her, Ichigo just had to provoke a fight with Ulquiorra. Not because of Orihime, but because of himself.

Lastly:
Spoiler for picture:

And there's tons upon tons of other similar pictures. Ichigo and Rukia is soulmates; and that is obviously what Kubo wants them to be.
Ichigo and Rukia aen't soulmates sorry to burst your bubble. Renji and Rukia aren't soulmates but they seem the most logical. It wouldn't suprise me if in the last chapter you see something about Renji and Rukia being married. I think Renji and rukia are meant to mirror Miako and Kaien. Ichihime isn't going to happen either. Kubo created Ichigo to be t he chaste hero. Sorry to burst your bubble but he went to Hueco Mundo to save Orihime and ended up fighting Grimmjow and Ulquiorra along the way. It is clearly stated in the Manga that was he was going for so don't try and gloss it over as he just happened to be there.
Old 2010-09-22, 15:57   Link #1071
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
Ichigo and Rukia aen't soulmates sorry to burst your bubble. Renji and Rukia aren't soulmates but they seem the most logical. It wouldn't suprise me if in the last chapter you see something about Renji and Rukia being married. I think Renji and rukia are meant to mirror Miako and Kaien. Ichihime isn't going to happen either. Kubo created Ichigo to be t he chaste hero. Sorry to burst your bubble but he went to Hueco Mundo to save Orihime and ended up fighting Grimmjow and Ulquiorra along the way. It is clearly stated in the Manga that was he was going for so don't try and gloss it over as he just happened to be there.
I sorta agree then I don't
I honestly can't see Ichigo with anyone but Rukia but then I still can't see them as a happily married couple.
I just can't see Ichigo the type who could be in a relationship
Hmmm If Kaien was still alive thats someone I could see actually see with Rukia
But thats just my opinion..
Old 2010-09-22, 16:00   Link #1072
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Hmm.. With Ichigo's development.. It is kinda hard to imagine any relationships going on. But I still go with IchiRuki non-the-less. The very first arc was very developing of a possible IchiRuki normal life-style.
Old 2010-09-24, 06:57   Link #1073
Langus
Optimus Prime

Why must every story end in marriage and happily ever after? Make your bubbles larger people!
Old 2010-09-24, 08:11   Link #1074
Alchemist007
*Author

That's been done enough with the many movies (anime and non), and they aren't nearly as fun!
Old 2010-09-24, 12:45   Link #1075
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Well atleast most the Fandumb Shippers crowd along crappy shows like these when there isn't even any romance rather than infest the Fandom of actual good romances.
Old 2010-09-24, 17:15   Link #1076
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
You make a good point, but Tite Kubo did create a Ichiukia amd Ichihime not by mistake, but on purpose, so he might end up with someone. I never believed that anyone on Bleach is ever going to get married at any time soon or ever in our lifetimes.
Old 2010-09-24, 17:47   Link #1077
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
You make a good point, but Tite Kubo did create a Ichiukia amd Ichihime not by mistake, but on purpose, so he might end up with someone. I never believed that anyone on Bleach is ever going to get married at any time soon or ever in our lifetimes.
until the next season of DragonYuBleachushoball WTF!
Old 2010-09-24, 23:00   Link #1078
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Might as well do this while my dinner cooks

Spoiler for image:
Old 2010-09-24, 23:41   Link #1079
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Might as well do this while my dinner cooks

Spoiler for image:
What does the speed of the series have to do with it
Old 2010-09-24, 23:47   Link #1080
Alchemist007
*Author

C'mon dude...

Quote:
Bleach is ever going to get married at any time soon or ever in our lifetimes.
The speed of the series is so slow, this is a fact.