AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-04-15, 01:07   Link #841
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Its been a while I posted in this thread ..

Well I'll take that opportunity to welcome all new n00bie and n00bies ^^ Have fun on the forum and everyone is welcome to join the ever growing Hentai Family althought don't expect free pervertions!! Find you own you perv!
Old 2004-04-15, 01:25   Link #842
junko
model bliss

Hi, I'm Jamila, but I go by junko. I've never really done forums before, but, hey, why not. I got into anime about two years ago, so while I'm not a newbie, I'm still kinda wet behind the ears. So, please, be patient.
junko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 01:41   Link #843
Heat
national forest

Hi all! Before I was secretly watching this forum from the shadows cause I was too lazy to fill out the form to join...but due to outside forces I am here now!! So if you feel it's necessary to put scorpions down my pants as initiation, thats ok..I'll be your friend anyways!
Heat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 11:32   Link #844
BrownSugaHoney
Ebony Beauty Queen

Send a message via AIM to BrownSugaHoney
Hi everyone! My man loves watchin' Japanese cartoons, you call them anime. He showed me many and they look alright. I don't mind him watchin' them but I do like some of them too after watchin' a few of them. Well, I hope to watch a few more soon. He did show me Chobits and Love Hina, and I thought WOW!, there is a story, it is colorful and they speakin' a foreign language. At least he got the English words on the bottom so I can understand. Talk to ya all later.
BrownSugaHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 11:33   Link #845
Arwyn

Hiya, im new to the forums, but and old school anime geezer.
Arwyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 16:56   Link #846
Tzurial
in silent opposition

Send a message via AIM to Tzurial Send a message via MSN to Tzurial
Hello all new members and lurkers attempting to be non lurkers! I know Im probably not the cool active member you were hoping for to welcome you to the forums..but I wish you luck in your future animesuki endeavors anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat
Hi all! Before I was secretly watching this forum from the shadows cause I was too lazy to fill out the form to join...but due to outside forces I am here now!! So if you feel it's necessary to put scorpions down my pants as initiation, thats ok..I'll be your friend anyways!
I used to have a friend named Heat, but she died attempting a comic page..sad story. Oh, and save taking off your pants for the post your picture thread. I may be mistaken, but Im pretty sure nudity is welcome there!
Tzurial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 00:11   Link #847
Phoenix_Dreams
Take that and Keep It!

Hi?

Errm

I'm new?

Ack and I'm Scared...i dont know why...lol

Yea...so yea...Phoenix is the name!

^_^;;; Hehe
Phoenix_Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 06:52   Link #848
ARNEL98
Anime Fanatic

Welcome junko, heat, borwnsugahoney,arwyn, phoenix, and all newbies!!!
enjoy your stay.
ARNEL98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 12:39   Link #849
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARNEL98
Welcome junko, heat, borwnsugahoney,arwyn, phoenix, and all newbies!!!
enjoy your stay.
hehe, hey arn3l, like the new sig (it is new right..??? I remember a 3dimensional kind of sig with naruto chars on it...)
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 12:53   Link #850

Send a message via AIM to Karma Send a message via MSN to Karma
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Dreams
Hi?

Errm

I'm new?

Ack and I'm Scared...i dont know why...lol

Yea...so yea...Phoenix is the name!

^_^;;; Hehe
WELCOME!! YOu're going to get alot of comments about your avatar, a Mod in the Naruto Forum is notorious for his Kai (I think) avatar. So, what kinds of anime do you watch? Anything we should know about you? Are you a convicted criminal, are you crazy, do you have more than 4 limbs?

Old 2004-04-18, 12:59   Link #851
Phoenix_Dreams
Take that and Keep It!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma
WELCOME!! YOu're going to get alot of comments about your avatar, a Mod in the Naruto Forum is notorious for his Kai (I think) avatar. So, what kinds of anime do you watch? Anything we should know about you? Are you a convicted criminal, are you crazy, do you have more than 4 limbs?

I watch Any animes lol as long as its interesting enough. Anything about me, uhhh nothing interesting, I am not a convicted criminal, yet, Yes i am Crazy lol, and i have 7 limbs.

Cool eh? Yea!
Phoenix_Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 13:49   Link #852
Sparkie
キーウィ

Send a message via MSN to Sparkie
Guess It's time to introduce myself too ^^ I'm Kelly---also known as Sparkie
My fav' anime of all time is Cowboy Bebop, my fav' anime at the moment is FMA.
I don't really read that much manga but that doesn't mean I
don't like it Hum what's more to say

oh one more thing: I'm crazy 'bout smilies
Sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 16:43   Link #853
ARNEL98
Anime Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto Maniac
hehe, hey arn3l, like the new sig (it is new right..??? I remember a 3dimensional kind of sig with naruto chars on it...)
thanks, the old one was bluish so i figure red would be a suitable replacement.

Anyway, i introduced myself here a long time ago but i was dormant for several months so i'll put in some more about me. i'm an anime fanatic - and currently getting my fix on sports (H2, Touch, Prince of Tennis, etc) and scifi epic genre (Legend of Galatic Heroes). I'm a real fan of the crest/banner of the stars series.
Old 2004-04-18, 16:52   Link #854
Tsu
Burorororou

Send a message via MSN to Tsu
Tsu the newbie reporting! Well, actually it's Hakim the newbie, but don't tell anyone I told you that.
>>
<<
Anyway, I caught myself lurking more and more often and this seems like a pretty nice, so I signed up. So... uhm... Hi!
Tsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 16:53   Link #855
Slade
Coordinated Insanity

Send a message via AIM to Slade
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARNEL98
thanks, the old one was bluish so i figure red would be a suitable replacement.

Anyway, i introduced myself here a long time ago but i was dormant for several months so i'll put in some more about me. i'm an anime fanatic - and currently getting my fix on sports (H2, Touch, Prince of Tennis, etc) and scifi epic genre (Legend of Galatic Heroes). I'm a real fan of the crest/banner of the stars series.
Sports anime fan... good good. If you haven'y seen Hajime No Ippo(Boxing related), I highly recommend it. It's imo the best sports anime.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-18, 19:23   Link #856
jindo

Cool

Hey peeps jindo here. I'm a old school anime/game fan but noob to downloading anime. Well "Yorushiku!!"
jindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 08:07   Link #857
icepork
pork in fridge

Hi, i'm icepork here i just join the forum yesterday. I'm a noob at downloading anime so i hope to learn more from you guys. Hmmm i don't know what to write anymore . Hmmm so i think thats about all i have to say about myself .
icepork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 12:03   Link #858
ARNEL98
Anime Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade
Sports anime fan... good good. If you haven'y seen Hajime No Ippo(Boxing related), I highly recommend it. It's imo the best sports anime.
Hajime no Ippo is also, IMO, the best sports anie out there. I've watched the tv series plus the 2 ovas - really good stuff.

anyway, welcome icepork and jindo!
Old 2004-04-19, 14:11   Link #859

Send a message via AIM to Karma Send a message via MSN to Karma
HEY SPARKIE!!, welcome to the wonderful forum here on AS. Bebop is awesome, but since you live in the states that's really one of the only good shows on TV. FMA is the best, I'm really into it now. Enjoy your stay, e-mail ( karma@orangeday.net ) or PM (private message) me if you need something!!
Tsu lurking is one of the most fun activites the internet has to offer. It's like legal stalking. Same with Sparkie, if you have a question e-mail or PM me.
Hey Jindo what do you mean 'old school'? Well you and icepork should go to the BitTorrent Help board.

Last edited by Karma; 2004-04-19 at 14:13. Reason: Damn noobs.....
Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-19, 14:42   Link #860
Sparkie
キーウィ

Send a message via MSN to Sparkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma
HEY SPARKIE!!, welcome to the wonderful forum here on AS. Bebop is awesome, but since you live in the states that's really one of the only good shows on TV. FMA is the best, I'm really into it now. Enjoy your stay, e-mail ( karma@orangeday.net ) or PM (private message) me if you need something!!
Tsu lurking is one of the most fun activites the internet has to offer. It's like legal stalking. Same with Sparkie, if you have a question e-mail or PM me.
Hey Jindo what do you mean 'old school'? Well you and icepork should go to the BitTorrent Help board.

thanks, I'll remember but I don't live in the US, I live in a little country in Europe: The Netherlands and not much anime on tv there, sadly
Sparkie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members