AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-01-10, 19:48   Link #281
r0cawearz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenWingz View Post
Jil x Kaaya ftw

I think some people are justifying Fatina x Jil because of kaaya betrayal. At some point the anime will address this issue, so before then I will defend kaaya honour be4 the ravaging fatina fanboi/gurls.

Which reminds me, is the person who pierces kaayas heart Gil? From my view it didn’t look neeba.
Before a villain Gil is actually a tragic hero, having obtained happiness he lost everything. While his deed may name him a villain but personally I can sympathize with it.

p.s the relationship reminds me of Kimi ga Nozomu Eien. of course to me Fatina reminds me of mitsuki who I hate with great passion.
I disagree with almost all of this. I don't dislike kaaya x Jil because of her betrayal, but because she never truly loved Jil til the very end and how she was too much of a "useless" character. Fatina on the other hand was a lot more caring for Jil even after what they've gone through in s1. Jil also had feelings for fatina before he met kaaya.

Also, Fatina isn't like mitsuki at all. Mitsuki betrayed her friend while fatina never liked kaaya since the beginning. Kaaya was the one who decided to "give up" on Jil in the beginning when neeba askes if she regrets betraying.
r0cawearz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 20:57   Link #282
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0cawearz View Post
I disagree with almost all of this. I don't dislike kaaya x Jil because of her betrayal, but because she never truly loved Jil til the very end and how she was too much of a "useless" character. Fatina on the other hand was a lot more caring for Jil even after what they've gone through in s1. Jil also had feelings for fatina before he met kaaya.

Also, Fatina isn't like mitsuki at all. Mitsuki betrayed her friend while fatina never liked kaaya since the beginning. Kaaya was the one who decided to "give up" on Jil in the beginning when neeba askes if she regrets betraying.

Lulz....
Besides episode 1, where exactly are these so called feelings jil had for fatina?
If you consider kaaya to be useless then omg fatina is even more useless then.
l'm 100% sure that fatina doesn't even like jil in a romantic way as of right now, and is trying to use gil to forget about neeba

lt's pretty obvious Kaaya regrets her actions....
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 22:19   Link #283
KeithCourage
Kitto Yuuki

Send a message via ICQ to KeithCourage Send a message via MSN to KeithCourage
Hmmm....hmmmm...well, as much as I enjoy both female leads, I humbly submit that I believe in the authors' sense for cliché. Destiny (whom I most often side with) seems to hold Kaaya in the cards, -consequently- I think this will result in a Fatina ending. I predict as Jil charges forward brashly in order to save Kaaya from impalement, he will reassure Fatina that they should "get married in his hometown" in the same motion. You heard it here first .
KeithCourage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-10, 23:41   Link #284
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
One can always hope Keith. I'm holding out for a Fatina ending, even if I don't think it'll happen.
Old 2009-01-11, 01:17   Link #285
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Well about Fatina´s feelings indeed it has only bin half a year and her wound was not as great as Jil´s wound on there hearts, he was betrayed by too many and lost too many, so I do think there is a slight possibility that Fatina would grow feelings for Jil since she will be near him from now on.

Also that Queen Kai girl or whatever, was the girl Jil freed in season 1 and her motives are unclear and I would not be suprised if a betrayal happens lol, but still aside the feelings for Fatina and Jil and the new characters.

Here is where it gets tricky, what will Jil do? I mean his brother betrayed him, his girlfriend betrayed him, and the king made his efforts on climbing the tower useless and took all the glory for it, what will he do ones he catches up to Neeba and Kaaya?

Well for one if there was a really really good reason behind the betrayal and what if Neeba and Kaaya are just trying to do some good for the world or prevent an chaos from happening which could only be done at the end of the tower, well if its something like that then I guess Neeba and Jil might kiss and make up and be brothers again.

I have a theory on Neeba´s goal atleast and Kaaya´s goal.

1. Neeba and Kaaya are doing this too do some good which requires sacrifce, even if it meant doing some bad, like the betrayal.

2. Neeba is after power, for exemple he was always jealous of Jil, and ultimate power is on the top and Neeba needs to use Kaaya as sacrifies too get that ultimate power, like shown in the vision from Kai her being stuck on the wall was or could be Neeba´s doing, and im also curious on who the hell that guy was.

3. Neeba is or was good from the start but, he is being controlled by the succubus or something, if you can recall it was Neeba who freed her from her seal at the depths of the tower.

4. This theory is just what if Neeba´s and Kaaya´s goal was my number 2 theory, I will guess that Neeba and Jil will duke it out and fight to the death and one will walk away alive.

Also if many people are wondering about those unknown people who appeared in the end of season 1, i have already found out who they are. They are the people who are chasing Kai in episode 1 of S2.

Well these are just my wild theorys, like many people i like to keep on guessing.

Also if many people are wondering about those unknown people who appeared in the end of season 1, i have already found out who they are. They are the people who are chasing Kai in episode 1 of S2.

Last edited by Wargumm1i; 2009-01-11 at 01:44.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 03:39   Link #286
JediNight
キズランダム

Judging by the nature of Kaaya's personality, I'm sure she didn't betray the others and go off with Neeba for malicious reasons. There has to be some very important reason or blackmail involved to explain it.
JediNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 04:40   Link #287
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

what ever the opinion i just WANT A HAPPY ENDING

IF THERE IS AN ENDING!!!
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 05:33   Link #288
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediNight View Post
Judging by the nature of Kaaya's personality, I'm sure she didn't betray the others and go off with Neeba for malicious reasons. There has to be some very important reason or blackmail involved to explain it.
That she didn't, hell she pretty much apologises to jil for keeping him in the dark the whole time and for her upcoming so called "betrayal" before she ends up confessing that she loves him as she kisses him. You can see in her pained expression how much hurt she is in as she bids farewell to her beloved wishing for him to live. lf Kaaya knows that the image that jil saw through ki is what awaited them...she didn't want jil to suffer the same fate. hmm her wishing for him to "live" does make more sense if you look ai it that way.
Old 2009-01-11, 05:36   Link #289
Sleepy Speculator
sleepy

Well it is part of the dream sequence in season 1 episode 1 where he forgets about the princess and asks fatina to marry him. I also noticed he was hugging a pillow of fatina in the opening sequence which is from the tentacle rape scene. (god i feel bad saying that)

Biki Biki Biki Biki... (raaarrrggghhh!!! i need some coffee!)
Sleepy Speculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 06:53   Link #290
bayoab

More silliness in the op:
The baseball sheet reads:
0 Akura
2 Utu
3 Uragon
7 Roper
PH Jil
5 Suu(?) Nezumi [Mouse]
9 Chibi Kai
4 Coopa
bayoab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 07:03   Link #291
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by bayoab View Post
5 Suu(?) Nezumi [Mouse]
Probably "Suna Nezumi" (Sand Mice), which were mentioned by Kaaya in the first season's 5th episode. I believe they were supposedly suicidal mice who would run off cliffs but looked like stuffed animals.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 07:55   Link #292
stormy001_M1A2

Send a message via MSN to stormy001_M1A2
Fatina is still sexy! Auuuuuu!
Old 2009-01-11, 08:51   Link #293
Marsala
Delurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Lulz....
Besides episode 1, where exactly are these so called feelings jil had for fatina?
Episode 9. It wasn't directly stated, but it's pretty obvious that Jil had a crush on Fatina. He was jealous about her liking Neeba and was particularly pleased that she called him "Jil" when she said goodbye. It wasn't anything serious, but it was more attraction than he ever showed for Kaaya, at least up until she kissed him.
Marsala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 09:16   Link #294
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
Episode 9. It wasn't directly stated, but it's pretty obvious that Jil had a crush on Fatina. He was jealous about her liking Neeba and was particularly pleased that she called him "Jil" when she said goodbye. It wasn't anything serious, but it was more attraction than he ever showed for Kaaya, at least up until she kissed him.
Yep, it should be obvious after episode 1 and episode 9 that Jil had a crush on Fatina.

Fatina - Get a grip. You're Neeba's brother, aren't you?
Jil - What's with you? It's always Neeba this, Neeba that. Just what are you to Neeba?
Fatina - His Girlfriend. At least I wish I was. *look at Jil's face after the first and last half of this line*
Jil - What's that suppose to mean? I'll have you know I slayed a dragon too...

I don't know why Kaaya fans won't admit this... I mean it's not like it's going to matter anyway since it seems assured of being a Jil X Kaaya pairing. The things going in Fatina and Jil's favor are that they are spending time together now and that Kaaya and Jil hardly had any development, so it's not hard to pair them together even though it would be unexpected.

I just hope that the OP isn't how this season will play out, in that Fatina supports Jil throughout the season and than at the end Kaaya comes in for the "prize". As for Kaaya's betrayal... 100% it will get explained why she did this in a good light, so that has no bearing on me preferring Fatina to Kaaya. I actually like Kaaya but I've always preferred the relationship dynamics you see with Fatina and Jil compared to Kaaya and Jil.

EDIT - Oh and that comparison of Fatina ='s KGNE's Mitsuki is fucking lolz.

Last edited by Westlo; 2009-01-11 at 09:35.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 09:56   Link #295
FuzzyWuzzy

I'm pretty sure fatina thought of Jil as an annoying little brother of Neeba in S1.

After watching episode 1 of S2, I'm not really convinced that Fatina is over Neeba. There's still anger inside of her. She is probably still in denial. Kaaya cares about Jil but there are really no moments where you can say she is very much romantically in love with him. Fatina did confess to Jil in episode 1 but Kaaya is still in Jil's mind. So anything can happen really.

The shipping on the fanbase is what really annoys me. We should just wait and see instead of arguing who has the lead.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 10:01   Link #296
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

This is where it's a shame that the series doesn't have it's own section. I'd love to come into this thread and talk plus speculate about the future if this season, though instead it's all shipping wars that never seem to end.

A shame.
Old 2009-01-11, 10:45   Link #297
Kraker2k

A thread just devoting to the shipping wars would be nice haha.
Old 2009-01-11, 10:55   Link #298
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

well it could be made but there will be blood you her me BLOOD!

any way the op was still in question

i mean who was the women near king gilgamesh???
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-11, 13:01   Link #299
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsala View Post
meh, there's more then just that kiss scene between, maybe your fanship is clouding your view or maybe you just wish to ignore it.
as for relationship dynamics between jil and fatina, hah! they had "1" serious talk...what dynamics ....grasping at straws are we now?

@Fuzzy
Kaaya declared her love for him before she kissed him. l agree with you about how fatina felt towards jin in season 1 and her current feelings in season 2. she doesn't really have feelings for jil she is just using him to forget. hah! even utu called her out on it, my god she is horrible!
but l still love her, my fav character is fatina after ahmey of course,
Old 2009-01-11, 15:56   Link #300
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Kaaya's betrayal sealed her coffin in my eyes. Justify it all you want, it doesn't fly with me one bit. It would take a miracle of writing to make her good in my eyes again, something I'm sure won't happen.
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, gonzo, rpg