AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-27, 12:58   Link #8801
Xiammes

Uten showed us one, its on his leg. Its how he can turn himself invisible. Riru also has one.

Also your on that /a/ thread right now aren't you
Xiammes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 13:05   Link #8802
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
Uten showed us one, its on his leg. Its how he can turn himself invisible. Riru also has one.

Also your on that /a/ thread right now aren't you
I'm usually always on both. I forgot about Uten showing his. When did we see Riru's though?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 13:07   Link #8803
Xiammes

I meant to say Riru most likely has one, considering how powerful her fragment is.
Old 2012-04-27, 13:07   Link #8804
Homura7

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg213...pg&res=landing

Get ready for this to turn into a reality. Look at the state of Yamada's wardrobe.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 16:43   Link #8805
Xiammes

It would have to imply that Cruz got separated from Blade again, which at this point I don't think is possible.
Old 2012-04-27, 17:20   Link #8806
Homura7

I'm not saying it's going to happen just as is shown in the dream, but surely something related with it is gonna unfold.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 06:33   Link #8807
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Something like waking up chained to an operating table, you mean? Didn't that happen already?
Old 2012-04-28, 06:58   Link #8808
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
Something like waking up chained to an operating table, you mean? Didn't that happen already?
Yeah .This already happen and he end up with his clothes like that. I think this time Kurusu think too much
Also with Eve and Blade there and his own power already awake(even if still incomplete and need to learn how to use it)I doubt something like this will happen.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 11:44   Link #8809
Avvesione

Just because it seems unlikely now doesn't mean it could possibly happen sometime in the future. Keep in mind that below could be Arclight, Riru, Saten, and Ishiyama plus any number of other Needlesses.

But since that scene already happened with Aruka with Cruz waking up on the table and wanting to be sliced into, I doubt it will happen again.

Also I finished my post for the latest chapter. Yeah, it is kinda late but I hope you all can still enjoy:

http://avvesione.wordpress.com/2012/...s-chapter-101/
Old 2012-05-05, 03:45   Link #8810
Avvesione

Wow, that was a quiet week. Might as well try to get the conversation going again with some new topics.

While looking for pics of Kuchinashi to send to my friend (she's his favorite character), I stumbled across this page and thought it revealed some interesting information that could be relevant now:

Spoiler:

What I find interesting about this is Hatfield's line.

Simeon already had secured the first data chip by then and it's revealed that they need the second data-chip. That's when Hatfield chimes in that the people they interrogated said they gave the data-chip to Cruz. What's odd about this is that Simeon didn't know that Cruz had the data-chip before this. Aruka didn't know when they slaughtered the Resistance since she took the time to search everyone else except Cruz for the data-chip. It's further evident in the Third Shelter because Setsuna says she'll interrogate Cruz about the chip later (only for him to pull it out and for her to steal it). But up until that point, no one in Simeon knew about the location of the data-chip besides assuming Cruz knew where it was (not that it was given to him as what Hatfield revealed). So what does that tell us?

Spoiler:

Hopefully that gets the conversation going again. If not, then maybe something about...
Spoiler:
Old 2012-05-05, 04:16   Link #8811
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

If it's Mengroze who told that Yamada has the data chip, he could be referring to the chip in his head, but the fact he had another chip(that wasn't in his head) made it seem that was the chip Mengroze was talking about.

And as for why Arca tried to kill Yamada, maybe she gave up on Yamada awakening as a needless and after noticing that Yamada actually has both chips she decided to kill him and take one chip(that wasn't in the head) and made it seem like the chip Mengroze talked about was taken. That way they wouldn't search Yamada(inside out) to find the chip and dump his body some were and forget about it, so in the end they would never find the data they were searching for.
That's a nice plan for them to never find the data, only in the end Yamada did awake as a needless(not fully but still...).
And Kuchinashi became my favorite in St. Rose Academy arc
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 11:11   Link #8812
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

I had always assumed Hatfield was talking about the first chip, the one whose location was already known. Looking at it again, his statement is, of course, somewhat ambiguous. It could be that's what the readers were meant to think, but he was really referring to the second chip - which would mean we should have known all along that Cruz had both chips...

Why I don't think Hatfield was talking abut the second chip: In that scene in the Third Shelter, Setsuna refers to "the top secret roster of the Resistance", and we know from Gido's examination of the first chip that that's exactly what was on it. It wasn't until Simeon analysed it and found it only contained half of the "real" data (whatever that is) that they realised the other half must be somewhere else.

But I'm not sure it really matters which chip it was. Hatfield talks about the "people" they interrogated, not the "person". (Unless that's a mistranslation, of course, or the original text doesn't make a distinction betwen singular and plural. Anyone feel like checking it?) That implies that a number of people knew about it, which means it doesn't have to be any specific individual. And if it was Menglothe (I'm still not sure about that spelling...) they got the information from, he would probably have told them the chip was in Cruz's head - which they didn't know until Arclight saw it in Arca's memories. Also, in the Memory World (ch 81), Saten talks about "a skilled doctor who helped the rebellion", but doesn't seem to know his name or where to find him, so it's up to Cruz to supply the rest. You'd think he might remember the man if they'd recently captured and interrogated him...
Old 2012-05-05, 16:51   Link #8813
Xiammes

I honestly doubt Arca didn't know the location of the first chip. We know for certain she isn't completely loyal to Simeon with hiding the second chip in Cruz head. I simply think it all was a elaborate act.

Mengroze would also be the only named character that could have survived and been interrogated, unless they found more members with the first data chip. But Sayo makes a good point, Satan would have known his name so its most likely they found surviving resistance members.

Quote:
Your thoughts on what the clones of Aruka might mean about her and her relationship with Simeon?
Backstory is defiantly needed, I wouldn't mind some flash back chapters showing Arca growing up with her relationship with Simeon. Of course she didn't always have to be with Simeon, they could have simply grew her at the loli age. It shouldn't be odd considering we know Arclight is now a lolicon now.

Quote:
Your thoughts on the two ongoing battles between Setsuna and Kuchinashi vs Mio and Teruyama or Seto and Solva vs Kafka and Uten.
The clones are gonna crash the party, that's how I see it.
Old 2012-05-05, 20:58   Link #8814
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurusu-Shirudo View Post
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg213...pg&res=landing

Get ready for this to turn into a reality. Look at the state of Yamada's wardrobe.
Hmm. I never gave a thought to the difference in Cruz's eye colors when I first saw that page.
Old 2012-05-06, 03:49   Link #8815
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Hmm. I never gave a thought to the difference in Cruz's eye colors when I first saw that page.
I don't know how much weight we should put into Cruz's previous eye colors from our color pages (or really any colors in the series) since we only get a few of those pages every 7 months or thereabouts and they always seem to change. Cruz's eye colors have been green, blue, yellow, and kinda a bluish-greenish-gray in the manga so far.

The changing of the eye colors is important but we don't know what colors it was or what it changed to. I guess if Arclight was able to notice a change in someone he hardly ever talked to or noticed, anyone will notice a change in the future chapters and be able to signal to us that something is happening to Cruz at those times. I guess we have to look for those clues or a change in art style to see this "hint" of Cruz's abilities rather than any true colors.
Old 2012-05-06, 11:09   Link #8816
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

We never did get to the bottom of why the characters' eyes are depicted in different colours, did we? Does it signify a specific emotional state? Is it for compositional reasons? Are they picked at random? (Possible topic for discussion...)

But Cruz certainly isn't the only one it happens to. In fact... (*goes off and looks through the colour pages*) ...about the only character whose eyes don't change colour at some point is Mio. And Solva's are different almost every time she appears. So whatever the reason, it doesn't seem to be anything to do with Cruz's power.

Actually, I've been wondering about what Arclight said about Cruz's eyes. He says "この瞳の色は…!!", which was translated as "The color of his eyes!!" Now, I have no idea whether "瞳の色" is a standard phrase that always means "eye colour", but according to the dictionary "色" can mean various things including "appearance". Maybe my lack of knowledge of Japanese is leading me astray here, but I think "appearance" makes more sense than "colour" in this context. I mean, we can't say the colour didn't change, but there's clearly more to it than that. Perhaps someone who actually knows some Japanese could set me straight on that...
Old 2012-05-06, 11:43   Link #8817
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
you know what caught my eye? The fact that when Yamada was opening his eye it was blue color, but when he hot surprised they were yellow...
Well it still might mean nothing, but maybe the author gave us a hint about Yamadas eye's changing because of his fragment?

And I really don't mind a flash back about Arca, shed some light on her motives and story about her and Simion.
DarkSkiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 12:38   Link #8818
Xiammes

Found another point where Satan has shown unnecessary worry for Cruz. This is just going to show even more that Cruz is important to Satan in some way, that he worries for his well being.

http://mangafox.me/manga/needless/v06/c042/14.html
Old 2012-05-08, 13:47   Link #8819
Soji

Xiammes @ That's was after Eve bring Yamada back. If you look carefully you can see Saten look toward Yamada when Eve finish and yamada stay the same + alive. Seem to me that was one of his experiment for some reason. and that point his the one when Satan start to be so protective toward Yamada.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 14:21   Link #8820
Xiammes

Had some trouble reading that, still don't know if I fully understand what you are saying.

Saten is way to protective of Cruz, something is definitely up. Could he be the Schilds long lost father, has a shota fetish, or the true leader of the rebellion. Who knows.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen