AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is the ultimate shinobi?
The 1st 24 5.99%
The 2nd 3 0.75%
Sarutobi 117 29.18%
The 4th 119 29.68%
Jiraiya 27 6.73%
Orochimaru 10 2.49%
Tsunde 4 1.00%
Itachi 73 18.20%
Other...[Please State Who] 24 5.99%
Voters: 401. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-09-16, 11:24   Link #361
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Nub.Itachi, I thought you already agreed that they were talking about Jiraya and not Naruto we discussed this before and someone (think hunter) pointed out that in the manga they are most definately talking about Jiraya.
Old 2004-09-16, 16:41   Link #362
realdeal
The Real Deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nub.Itachi
If you have a japanese speaking friend then ask him to translate something that maters for us.. its pretty clear that they did a good job with the Oro thinking Itachi is stronger than him i think we all know that, but the real issue is if Kisame and Itachi are talking about naruto or jiriaya.. its in Episode 83 when they are on the cliff.

Have him translate that and then get back to me.

And if you keep up with ur anime in episode's like 95-96 jiriaya and oro fight, so try rewatching it cause its pretty impossible to miss.

and in the hallway it wasnt 2v1, realistically speaking it was 3 v 2 with gai on the way.. do the math Jiriaya+Naruto+Sasuke = 3 + Gai shortly after the fight would start.. im pretty sure the smartest move itachi has made yet was running from taht fight k thanx.
This is how you can tell someone is a hardcore fanboi, when their thinking becomes so idiotic as their mind is clouded by the character.

Obviously Oro fought Jiraiya, I said he may not have fought Jiraiya not that he doesnt. Someone argued that oro's statement would hold more value as he has fought Jir and itachi, problem with that is he made the statement before fighting Jiraiya in the anime. I pointed out that they may not have fought before as he hasnt fought tsunade either.

Again your logic fails you. Why would Itachi worry about Gai when he doesnt even know hes coming? Also Hes afraid of 2 little genins? Naruto chakra is gone, sasuke was handle with ease..2v1. I guess if 10 3yr old kids and 1 15yr old kid is to fight you, you'll run away and claim it was 11vs1. Then later when 1000 other kids turn up at that place after you leave, you'll claim it was 1011vs1? Of course it was smartest move he has made yet, later when he runs from Sakura you'll claim the same thing, your a fanboi it cant be helped.

Also your the first person to claim they were talking about naruto, everthing else points to Jiraiya. Why would they fear a mere genin, Itachi knows Naruto. Also oro didnt think too much of naruto so why would Itachi. Another thing, if they thought they were about to endanger their lives why would they be so cocky and confident about taking naruto. Also pointing out about luring out Jiraiya to take naruto.
realdeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-17, 17:56   Link #363
Sabaku no Gaara
OMG ****ing EMONINJA ><

Send a message via AIM to Sabaku no Gaara Send a message via MSN to Sabaku no Gaara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nub.Itachi
Yes im biased and some sort of PEP-BAND FANBOY because i think that ONE nin is better than a sannin its so wrong and trendy to think that someone could be better than the sannin.. It's called fighting for what i believe and thats that Itachi can beat Jiriaya. no one is going to convince me other wise unless they were to actually fight and Jiriaya won.

and i will say this once again for like the third time also. WE HAVE NOT SEEN ENOUGH OF ITACHI's CAPABILITIES TO JUDGE HIM ON WHAT KIND OF SHINOBI HE IS! and arguments like these have relevents.. we have enough information to make educated descisions on what we know, that is Oro is afraid of Itachi and admits that he is even stronger, Jiriaya was TOTALLY suprised that Itachi blasted through his frog jutsu with fire which shouldn't be possible since the frog breathes fire, and that with Oro having no arms and Jiriaya being druged and being able to use his jutsu's, they were basically on par, and Oro even slamed Jiriaya into the ground hard enough to give him enough time to attack naruto and tsunade.(almost killing Tsunade, if she didn't have her BADASS regen technique)

Also in the manga when they are talking about naruto and jiriaya, the manga translation goes something like this.

Kisame - "You can fight how and where you want, but i dont know... The time is worng"
Itachi - "Ah to meet those two and kill them. It's a good place to fight. So they can't increase the number of people they have."
Kisame - "It was good that we found him at the ramen shop, but he is protected by one of the legendary 3 ninjas. That guy might be a match for the #1 leaf and one of the mist's seven strongest."
Itachi - "Ah, but..."
Kisame - "......"
Itachi - "It's said that every stong ninja has a weak point."

This doesn't sound like they are too worried about him just that he might cause a problem, like Itachi said to kisame when they were fighting kakashi and the other jounins in Konoha. Itachi - " Remember why were are here in the first place(kisame).... Getting injured is not the reason we came here!"

If he would have fought with Jiriaya head on in the hallway there is no doubt about it. He would have gotten injured. You don't go up against one of the 3 no matter how strong you are and come out absolutly fine on the other side.

Another thing we come back to is Oro's good judgments and this is what I would say some more evidence to say that Jiriaya wouldn't be the victor. Simply this Oro know Itachi and Jiriaya very well.

He worked with them both at some point or another, And knows both of there capablities, and still says that Itachi is stronger than he, And being confident going up agianst Sarutobi and Jiriaya both. My guess is that Oro wouldn't fight anyone who he knew he didn't have an advantage against =|> Itachi, but he was confident enough to fight sarutobi and Jiriaya. I dont know about you but that says something.

But even with out that last paragraph, there is still enough evidence supporting the fact that Itachi could most likely take Jiriaya, Its not being a PEP-BAND FANBOY its comensense.
...you're still a fanboy

:fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers: :fingers:

zing!
Sabaku no Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 03:37   Link #364
Sasukemaru
Banned

Top 40 Nauto power rankings (possible spoilers)

These are who I would consider to be the 40 strongest from 1-40. I ranked the characters by a number of factors such as, overall power, fame, intelligence, experience etc. I'm interested in who you would rank your top 40 Strongest ninja introduced in the series.

Note: there are no actual power levels in this manga so there really is number of variables that could influence your ranking, in a head on fight there isn't really a obvious gap in power between #5 and #25 on any given list.

1. Sage 6 paths
2. Edo madara
3. Nagato
4. Sarutobi prime
5. Tobi rinnegan
6. Hashirama
7. Ems madara
8. Minato
9. 3rd raikage
10.2nd mizukage
11.tobi
12.nine tails cloak naruto
13.ems sasuke
14.itachi
15.hanzo
16.2nd tsuchikage
17.4th raikage
18.orochimaru
19.jiraiya
20.3rd tsuchikage
21.killer bee
22.Izuna
23.2nd hokage
24.ms sasuke
25.sage naruto
26.kisame
27.sarutobi old
28.danzo
29.ms kakashi
30.gai 8 gates
31.kabuto oro DNA
32.sasori
33.3rd kazekage
34.4th mizukage
35.5th mizukage
36.kakuzu
37.kakashi
38.hebi sasuke
39.deidara
40.gaara
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 18:53   Link #365
White Silver King
The Isley

I'm saying the First. It's taking all 5 Kages, who are each EXTREMELY powerful, just to match Madara and Hashirama soloed him.
Old 2011-12-12, 04:06   Link #366
HasuMasu
*Artist

To be fair, the current Madara is no where near what his power used to be, he only got the Rinnegan before he died, and he only got the Mokuton after his fight with Hashirama.

Not to mention he's a zombie.
Old 2011-12-12, 15:01   Link #367
23 gundam fan

i guess i would go with sarutobi but man, do you really have a choice. its been said in the manga that he is the best,but we dont have any real evidence of his feats in his prime. all we have is his fight with oro. i dont like only haveing that to use to make a choice. we need to see more in regards to young sarutobi powers.
23 gundam fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 15:05   Link #368
Kallen4life

in their normal prime - Hashirama, Madara, Hiruzen .. maybe Itachi w/o an ilness or Minato with finished rasengan

current Madara is way past his prime, he's an Edo, body buffed, has Mokuton & Rinnegan
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 21:43   Link #369
iBeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarcasteak View Post
Another one...? Sigh, this one is no different: it's Sarutobi. End of thread.
I know this was posted in 2004... but this is just too funny. I knew this clown was never strong to begin with after Oro bewildered him.
iBeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 15:37   Link #370
White Silver King
The Isley

^He was like 80 at the time and fought valiantly against one of the most powerful ninjas of his day (Orochimaru) and also against the two previous Hokage, both renown across the world for their strength. At the same time. And that was when the power-levels of Naruto made sense, if Sarutobi was still alive he'd too have some of the ridiculous super powers (they can barely be called jutsu anymore) everybody else does.
Old 2011-12-14, 12:37   Link #371
Divinegundam

I say minato... He defeated madara sealed the kyubii he is praise as the strongest hokage. His speed was unmatched. A was not even faster. Flee on sight was issued on him by the other village's.

" Yes; I watched Naruto 15 years ago, it was called Dragon Ball Z"

MY AMV of Tieria/Virtue/Nadleeh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKrCKoohjU
Divinegundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 05:11   Link #372
HasuMasu
*Artist

And ofcourse this carries the clause "...besides the Sage of the 6 Paths".
Old 2011-12-15, 13:51   Link #373
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Silver King View Post
^He was like 80 at the time and fought valiantly against one of the most powerful ninjas of his day (Orochimaru) and also against the two previous Hokage, both renown across the world for their strength. At the same time. And that was when the power-levels of Naruto made sense, if Sarutobi was still alive he'd too have some of the ridiculous super powers (they can barely be called jutsu anymore) everybody else does.
haha yea. if sarutobi was jacked up with sharingans and rinnegans and hashirama's chakra like everyone else nowadays, he would be way up there for sure. I'm pretty sure he admitted Minato was better than him though.

I'm not going to quote that giant list posted earlier, but there's quite a few blatant problems.

7G Gai whooped Kisame.
Nagato is not #3. more like 10-15.
sage naruto beat nagato yet sage naruto is 25 and nagato is 3?
You give Itachi no credit. He should be around 3-5
MS sasuke beat killerbee

I'd say start with the canon battles and go from there
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 17:13   Link #374
White Silver King
The Isley

Quote:
MS sasuke beat killerbee
Uh, no. Killerbee WHOOPED Hebi. He only "lost" because he gave up so he could take a vacation.
Old 2011-12-15, 19:26   Link #375
Sasukemaru
Banned

First off, gai never whooped kisame, everytime gai and kisame fought he had a handful of ppl helping him.

Second, did you not just see that it took itachi, a powered up naruto, and bee to stop nagato? Yes I said nagato, not his 6 paths of pain.

Again, sage naruto fought the 6 paths of pain, not nagato himself who naruto admitted was far more powerful, and sage naruto didn't even beat pain, pain had already fought every leaf ninja worth fighting, then destroyed the leaf, then handed sage naruto his ass, then locked up 6 tails naruto before he had to go 8 tails, then fought sage naruto again, then had enough chakra left to revive a whole village. If you think naruto could just use sage mode and take nagato on all by himself you my friend are retarded.

Itachi is my favorite character, but him top 3 or 5 is a joke.

Lastly, sasuke didn't beat bee, not only did he not beat him, but his whole team got owned by him at once. I suggest you reread some chapters.
Old 2011-12-15, 19:30   Link #376
Sasukemaru
Banned

My revised top 75

1. Sage 6 paths
2. Edo madara
3. Nagato
4. Sarutobi prime
5. Tobi rinnegan
6. Hashirama
7. Ems madara
8. Minato
9. 3rd raikage
10.6 paths of pain (nagato)
11.2nd mizukage
12.tobi
13.nine tails cloak naruto
14.ems sasuke
15.ms madara
16.6 tails naruto
17.itachi
18.hanzo
19.2nd tsuchikage
20.4th raikage
21.orochimaru
22.jiraiya
23.4 tails naruto
24.3rd tsuchikage
25.killer bee
26.Izuna
27.2nd hokage
28.demon brothers (team)
29.ms sasuke
30.sage naruto
31.kisame
32.sarutobi old
33.shusui
34.danzo
35.ms kakashi
36.gai 8 gates
37.kabuto oro DNA
38.sasori
39.3rd kazekage
40.4th mizukage
41.5th mizukage
42.kakuzu
43.kakashi
44.sasuke time skip
45.deidara
46.kazekage gaara
47.tsunade
48.mifuune
49.4th kazekage
50.white fang
51.yahiko
52.konan
53.gai
54.chiyo
55.young itachi
56.hidan
57.kimmimaro
58.naruto time skip
59.kabuto
60.zabuza
61.darui
62.neji time skip
63.Yamamoto
64.asuma
65.lee time skip
66.shikamaru time skip
67.Haku
68.young kakashi
69.suigetsu
70.juugo
71.baki
72.zetsu
73.Sakura time skip
74.sai
75.shizune
Old 2011-12-15, 19:56   Link #377
White Silver King
The Isley

^You put Sasori and the third Kazekage (who we've seen nothing of) above a perfect Jinchuriki Kage and Mei? Are you on crack?

Quote:
First off, gai never whooped kisame, everytime gai and kisame fought he had a handful of ppl helping him.
I disagree. When Gai got serious, he took Kisame out with one punch.
Old 2011-12-15, 20:02   Link #378
Akashin

There are some pretty big problems with that list (Six Paths of Pain above Nine Tails Cloak Naruto? Wut?), but four in particular struck out at me:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
44.sasuke time skip
46.kazekage gaara
47.tsunade
50.white fang
Seriously, what? Sasuke post-time skip is stronger than Tsunade? Gaara is stronger than Tsunade? And Sakumo all the way down at 50 (though to be fair we know little of his abilities, though the same could be said of Izuna, and you put him at 26)? I haven't given very much thought to any sort of list like that (though I'd wager that Naruto deserves a higher place than where he currently sits), but that list really feels off.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 20:11   Link #379
Sasukemaru
Banned

Well any ordered list would be different for any person, I tried to make a very unbiased list. I think the 6 paths of pain showed more then the current naruto, of course it would only take a few chapters to change all that, but I couldn't imagine pain struggling as bad as naruto is against tobi right now.

I think it would be clear that post time skip sasuke is stronger then gaara from the deidara fights, and many ppl would consider tsunade the weakest battle kage, which is why I had her behind gaara.

As far as Izuna and the white fang is concerned, that is mostly from reputation, Izuna was said to be a close second to ms madara, which is why I marked him high.
Old 2011-12-15, 20:15   Link #380
Sasukemaru
Banned

But if you want to be technical, #46 gaara could hold his own with #6 hashirama. So like I said earlier, there is no power levels and the difference between a 5 and 25 isnt really much at all.