AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-31, 12:40   Link #5421
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

Woke up, and finally got caught up to date.

Anyway...

(Runs up, plants sign that says:

Welcome to Crack Central

Population: Infinity -1

Where you can get high off crack every second of the day!
)

... I just had to.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 12:45   Link #5422
agetreme
Just another Idiot

The brainwashing part is not important at all, the important things is: He receive his physical training as a child terrorist.

Hell, he can be a normal guy and still have the same idea.

But..... I need him to be decent in fighting so that even if he is forced into in a fight, he still can some how get away with stolen machines....

It is impossible to get those level from training from putting stuff into your head...

So, a military training is the best way to go.

Since no military accept children

Therefore he is a child terrorist.

The brainwashing part is more along the line of being influenced by their idea rather than downright mental conditioning.

----

To him, all his action is genuine good choice.

He don't really have need to make up excuses his action.

Do you need excuses to to do good things?

The reason why I use the phrases: "Justify his action as good", "making up excuses", "Twisted sense of right and justice." and "perverse sense of righteousness", "His ideal of good".

Is because I am just being bias towards him... He is suppose to be a major villain of the fanon, I want to make sure it stay that way by stacking up all the "evil" points on him.

But yet, not completely evil since there are Fanon universe that are grey and other colour(Morality Kitchen Sink) in nature.

That why I come up with....
A person whose belief is different from us.
Evil because he is different from us.
Consider himself to be good from his belief/perspective.

So is he good or evil?

------

Edit:
Quote:
@ Treme - How will they stop this guy if killing him won't work?
Just defeat him normally.

The way he return is via Gundam Style: He appear to have died but return next season with a cybernetic limbs or body parts.

More edit: He will get permanently down once he pissed Ayara off enough. She finish him off permanently (without killing him of course, but the way she put him down is not nice).
Unfortunately, Harbinger is an organization, so.... even if he is down, there will be another villain taking over.
Old 2011-10-31, 13:38   Link #5423
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koominator View Post
Hey guys Im not sure if you had this conversation before, but if you had an IS:
What is the name of your IS?
What type of combat? Long-range or close?
What weapons?
Colour and design?
Ability?
You only need to look at the IS units i have made so far to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
long post blah blah
Well i expected this to happen if The Philippines is going to get it's own IS unit. Also adding to the shift is the sudden progress the country would have entered into as well.
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 13:50   Link #5424
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koominator View Post
Hey guys Im not sure if you had this conversation before, but if you had an IS:
What is the name of your IS?
What type of combat? Long-range or close?
What weapons?
Colour and design?
Ability?

My IS name would be Shadow Enforcer
It would be a close combat IS with a few close-range weapons installed
Weapons would be claws and blades hanging from my wrist and katanas. Mostly ninja equipment xD
Colour would be black, grey and white
Ability would be Maximus Depth: This ability allow my IS to increase all of its stats including its power for a price of Shield Energy. The shield energy will reduce
on how much you decide
No Infinite Stratos here.

And Zero, have you read my latest chapters yet? (Still working on Ch. 4)
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 14:08   Link #5425
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Wait, is Minato in Sacred Twins? I thought it was only for Eratas' Yomeiro choice IS fic.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 17:41   Link #5426
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

This fic segment HURTS. Like hell.
Quote:
"It was rather messy and elaborate." concluded Van Maark as he was led into the new, dull-white room. The men in the room seemed to regard him with a cold unease, even as they surrounded him from without. The perfectly circular table enclosed the doctor from all sides but the door, and that was guarded by two stern-faced SDF soldiers.

Not a single person in the room was female.

"Doctor Van Maark." Speaking at the head of the room sat a balding, bland man with glasses. "I'm sure you appreciate the effort we went through to arrange this meeting?"

"Not really." Van Maark flippantly replied. "It's not like anyone takes Japanese Ultranationalism seriously anymore."

"The Shin-Sekigunha survive today because of injustice." The balding man took out a pad and started tapping it, calling up his records of their guest. "The IS is a symbol of that injustice, and we will eliminate it and the system that allows this injustice to thrive."

"I'm happy for you, then." Van Maark flippantly replied.

There was absolutely no reaction from those present, and the balding man who led them seemed completely oblivious to all around. It was a full minute before the silence was finally broken.

"Doctor. You know as well as we do that your Contessa has ties to certain gender-biased extremist organizations." The balding man looked up, eyes locked onto Van Maark. "Being a man yourself, wouldn't you side with those of your own gender?"

"I'm afraid I'm not as well-informed as you, then." Van Maark shook his head. "The Contessa keeps to herself. Who she has ties to is none of my business."

No one in the room reacted. Without changing his tone, the balding man continued with his questions. "Did you develop a new exoskeletal frame that can compete with the IS system?"

"No." Van Maark seemed relaxed, even confident though he was the centre of attention. "Not yet, anyway."

The others in the room shifted uncomfortably, but the balding man went on. "The phrase 'Tabane is lying'. What does that mean?

"I wouldn't know. I didn't say that." Van Maark was enjoying his game. "My employer knows, why don't you speak to her?"

There were looks of alarm, but still silence as the balding man controlled the panel. All present seemed trying their hardest to remain impassive and wooden, yet they were noticably beginning to crack.

"Doctor, we merely want to know why we should be having this conversation at all." Though the balding man still kept a stone face, he was visibly sweating. As if he knew more was riding on this interrogation than they let on. "Did you come here to contribute anything at all to Japan?"

"Who are you to say what's good for Japan, anyway?"

"Then tell us." Finally, the balding man's facade of indifference fell. He removed his glasses and wore an expression of utter frustration. "WHY did you come to Japan and contact us?"

Van Maark's smile was the most sinister it had ever been.

"I need to find Tabane Shinonono."

The room started squabbling in confused disbelief as all of a sudden the motley mix of Government and public officials started questioning this request.

"We can't accept that. You haven't presented us anything worthwhile." The balding man's was boiling with red anger.

Van Maark folded his arms. "Weren't you the ones who spoke of the invention of the IS as an injustice to men?"

"This meeting is over." The balding man rose, the rest of the men followed with disgusted faces.

"Is it? Think about it, what is the sole reason for female supremacy over male in this era?" Van Maark saw his opening and dove for the kill with his words. "Isn't it primarily because of the IS being female-specific? If the IS was usable by both genders, wouldn't the situation of the world change?"

The balding man tried to keep his cool, but the desperation in his voice was clear. "Doctor, you have completely wasted our time."

"You want to know why Tabane is lying?"

All of them stopped, regarding Van Maark with a new sense of surprise.

"What do you mean?"

"Think of it. Shinonono Tabane is a polymath; a multi-skilled genius. What looks like an accident or error may actually be intentional." Van Maark sat, flexing his hands before steepling them together to hide his smile. "Who do you think created the White Knight and caused the hacking incident that propelled the IS to fame? Who else stands to benefit?"

"That's popular speculation."

"I worked with Tabane Shinonono. I believe I know her mannerisms, eccentricities and genius better than most." Van Maark drew a breath for dramatic effect. "Consider this. The only male in the world that can use an IS exists not because he's special. It's because Tabane programmed that specific IS to activate at that place and time."

"More speculation."

"Then how's this? Tabane Shinonono officially created on 473 IS cores. That means only 473 IS can exist in the world at one given time, correct?" Van Maark heard them act doubtful, but knew he had their undivided attention. "So who created the unregistered core invovled in that drone IS incident? Or rather, who is the only person capable of making a new core?"

The men in the room all looked at each other, some quizzically, others understanding but afraid to admit it.

"This isn't about isolated cases of specualtion. The inventor of the IS Cores has been encouraging the fallacy that IS can only be used by women, which forces the world into the situation it's in now. But it's proven she can allow a male access if she wanted to. Now there's evidence, however little, of her creation of new IS cores and drone IS. I think most of you can put two and two together." Van Maark knew it was time for him to drop the bombshell. "I think the good doctor Shinonono is trying to take over the world herself."

The balding man looked at all other present, and with a united nod, they sat back at the table.

"Tell us more."

"See? I haven't wasted your time at all." Van Maark smiled.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 18:44   Link #5427
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Great chapter as always, Old Man! Anyway,....

(Nobody is here)

Ruuuunz!

EDIT: I'm baaack!

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-10-31 at 18:54.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 18:56   Link #5428
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

*Pant* *Pant*

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7486570/...ing_is_Radiant

Someone's logging in my account =.=
Old 2011-10-31, 18:57   Link #5429
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiyo View Post
*Pant* *Pant*

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7486570/...ing_is_Radiant

Someone's logging in my account =.=
Huuh? what do you mean? Hacker or sort?
Old 2011-10-31, 18:59   Link #5430
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Huuh? what do you mean? Hacker or sort?
Sort of..
Anyways, I published chapter 2, don't know if there's some typos =.=
Old 2011-10-31, 19:01   Link #5431
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Sort of..
Anyways, I published chapter 2, don't know if there's some typos =.=
Ah....

I'm sorry I can't spot the difference, I haven't checked it when you announce it yesterday!
Old 2011-10-31, 19:02   Link #5432
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Ah....

I'm sorry I can't spot the difference, I haven't checked it when you announce it yesterday!
EH?! Did I? I just announced it today O.O

I'm gonna kill my brother
Old 2011-10-31, 19:05   Link #5433
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
EH?! Did I? I just announced it today O.O

I'm gonna kill my brother
'You' (or anyone used your account) post it here......
Old 2011-10-31, 19:07   Link #5434
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
God, I didn't touch my computer on that time. I'm already asleep -.-
Old 2011-10-31, 19:08   Link #5435
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
God, I didn't touch my computer on that time. I'm already asleep -.-
Uh... that's a little.... creepy.
Old 2011-10-31, 19:10   Link #5436
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Uh... that's a little.... creepy.
Another thing, when I put something like "KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" or "KRRRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG" in my fic, ff.net replaces it with "!"
Old 2011-10-31, 19:13   Link #5437
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Another thing, when I put something like "KYAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" or "KRRRRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG" in my fic, ff.net replaces it with "!"
Oh, that one? FF.net was designed with 'anti-spam' filtering, normally turn !!!!! into single !, also delete a word that's to long like what's posted above. Also, ANY SINGLE WEBLINK.

Change it to KYAAAH~! (3 seconds long) and KRIIING! (also 3 seconds long), it won't be censored. Also, don';t use more than single !

(Being in FF.net way before the system implemented)
Old 2011-10-31, 19:14   Link #5438
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Hackers? I hate hackers...

Hate them more than asswipe reviewers.
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-31, 19:16   Link #5439
Yachiyo
~`Seito Kaichō`~

Quote:
Oh, that one? FF.net was designed with 'anti-spam' filtering, normally turn !!!!! into single !, also delete a word that's to long like what's posted above.

Change it to KYAAAH~! (3 seconds long) and KRIIING! (also 3 seconds long), it won't be censored. Also, don';t use more than single !

(Being in FF.net way before the system implemented)
That sucks =.= I want exaggerated feelings
Old 2011-10-31, 19:17   Link #5440
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
That sucks =.= I want exaggerated feelings
Don't forget that you can't insert web links, as they recognize dots literally for xample

www.fanfiction.net will be erased

www(dot)fanfiction(dot)net won't.

@Jak, it's not hackers, see my post above yours.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest