AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Critique of Episode 333
091 - 100: Amazing... 3 21.43%
081 - 090: Great... 2 14.29%
071 - 080: Very Good... 3 21.43%
061 - 070: Good... 4 28.57%
051 - 060: Average... 1 7.14%
041 - 050: Below Average... 0 0%
031 - 040: Bad... 0 0%
021 - 030: Very Bad... 0 0%
011 - 020: Awful... 0 0%
000 - 010: Horrible 1 7.14%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-08-02, 10:23   Link #1
sayde

Bleach Episode 333 Discussion Thread [Anime-Only]

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread.
  • Bleach Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Bleach Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
    • Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Do not vote before the episode has been "released".
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.

Destroy Nozomi?! Genryusai's Decision - 望実を消す!? 元柳斎の決断! ~ Nozomi o kesu!? Genryusai no ketsudan

Next episode:

The Depleting Reiatsu! Ichigo, Death Struggle of the Soul! - 失われる霊圧! 一護、魂の死闘! ~ Ushinawareru reiatsu! Ichigo, tamashī no shitō!.

I can't wait to see this episode.
Old 2011-08-02, 10:35   Link #2
Kallen4life

Nice to see more of Old Man Firehazard
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Old 2011-08-02, 10:55   Link #3
Kookee2k2
OBJECTION!

^ lol, indeed

especially when he scolded ichigo 'who do you think I am?'
Old 2011-08-02, 11:08   Link #4
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

^ Indeed! that was the best part I expected him to say it tho so i was surpised. what suprised me was him giving nozomi some of his power. SNeaky sneaky!
Old 2011-08-02, 11:31   Link #5
sayde

My favorite part:

Yama-jii: It certainly would be a problem if he copies my techniques.

Ichigo: Then what will you do?

Yama-jii: Attack in a way that won't allow him to do that, I suppose.

Derp.

But seriously, that was a great episode. It even came with an extra dose of Unohana action, so I definitely can't complain about a thing.
Old 2011-08-02, 11:52   Link #6
Aqua Knight

Have yet to see the episode, but I think it some Bleach action would be good after Steins;Gate
Old 2011-08-02, 12:52   Link #7
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

What happened to real Unohana? She turns up, kidos her copy and makes a comment about how they've been underestimating Yamajii, yet as soon as he does the ragefire thing to get at Nozomi, she disappears and her copy is somehow free of her chains.

Also, why isn't there a copy of Yamajii now? He's gone through the dangai, leaving the required trace of his reiatsu there, yet Kageroza hasn't taken the golden opportunity of making a two-armed, powered up version of the most powerful soul of the past millennium or so.
Old 2011-08-02, 12:56   Link #8
Witchoflove

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasaki View Post
Have yet to see the episode, but I think it some Bleach action would be good after Steins;Gate
haha I'll sing to you if you want
Old 2011-08-02, 13:16   Link #9
Knjaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post
What happened to real Unohana? She turns up, kidos her copy and makes a comment about how they've been underestimating Yamajii, yet as soon as he does the ragefire thing to get at Nozomi, she disappears and her copy is somehow free of her chains.

Also, why isn't there a copy of Yamajii now? He's gone through the dangai, leaving the required trace of his reiatsu there, yet Kageroza hasn't taken the golden opportunity of making a two-armed, powered up version of the most powerful soul of the past millennium or so.

Probably cause he's too OP to do it.
Also, somehow Yama-ji feels nerfed in this arc for me, compared to FK Arc... but well, I can understand why.

As for Nozomi's ability, it's as op as expected.
Imagine such sword (that drains your reiatsu even if you try to block it with your sword or touch it in any other way) in hands of a Soi Fon, Shunsui, Yama-ji? Kinda an ultimate weapon against shinigami - you can't evade those guys forever. Ultimate protection from both kido-based and melee/kinetic attacks, as long as there's spiritual pressure in them.

Ukitake's Shikai doesn't even stand near....
Old 2011-08-02, 15:18   Link #10
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Nice episode. I just can't get enough of Yama-jii's awesomeness. I always find the rare scene where he interacts with Ichigo amusing. Nozomi was also awesome. Ever since she stopped being emo, she's been way more likeable.

Also, can't get enough of that Unohana action. This was the fiercest we've ever seen her. It was great. Looking forward to next week.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2011-08-02, 16:32   Link #11
Aqua Knight

Okay nice episode. Is it me or the animators are trying out new animation style from the middle of episode? And that the quality has gone up also?
Old 2011-08-02, 17:26   Link #12
Tenza-Zangetsu

loved how the flaming ball of getsuga looked :P
Old 2011-08-02, 19:17   Link #13
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Hey, what that track that started playing when Unohana- Reigai attacked Yamamoto?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2011-08-02, 23:53   Link #14
Lunarskylar

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmeister View Post

i wonder if a reigai could even stand all the reiatsu of yamajiii though, he's still more powerful than the pumped up taicho reigai which are supposed to be impressive to handle so much reiatsu, so a yama jii reigai may just cumble from the sheer spiritual pressure

i think real unohana dipped as yamajii nuked the place, which probably nullfied her bakudo, then went to heal the others. Also considering that yamajii was impressed that they survived, maybe she didnt see a reason to stick around
Old 2011-08-03, 00:20   Link #15
Excelion

That Byakuya clone's dialogue when he got owned was so out of character for him
Old 2011-08-03, 06:45   Link #16
Kuroda

Episode was great. I hate to see Ichigo being so useless sometimes but I guess that can't be avoided. where the hell the did the other 3 regai go? why aren't they fighting... loved the guide to shinigami at the end.
Old 2011-08-03, 07:22   Link #17
dredmorte

Is Nozomi going to bankai? Hers is an awfully overpowered shikai. I wonder what her bankai would do!
Old 2011-08-03, 21:51   Link #18
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredmorte View Post
Is Nozomi going to bankai? Hers is an awfully overpowered shikai. I wonder what her bankai would do!
Turns people into Ichigo. She'll use it to send us to the current manga arc
Old 2011-08-05, 23:25   Link #19
Blaster

Great episode, except that going against old man yamaji without bankai is suicidal. I know the animators had no choice but just wanted to point it out.
Old 2011-08-08, 07:38   Link #20
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knjaz View Post
Probably cause he's too OP to do it.
Also, somehow Yama-ji feels nerfed in this arc for me, compared to FK Arc... but well, I can understand why.
if you're understanding is that there isn't a fake city he can destroy w/out much consequence, then he's not really nerfed :3
Closed Thread