AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2011-11-25, 01:45   Link #3521
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
Damn it...stupid deadfish. Couldn't hold the cowpies from a field goal.
In all honesty...my heart was racing when I saw how they were running down the clock and was ready to walk out the room if they botched the FG snap lol!
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 02:49   Link #3522
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
Didn't Drew Brees get his ass handed to him by the St.Louis Rams a few weeks back? And didn't he lose against the Buccaneers? Two awful teams? Since football is a one-man sport I blame Drew Brees and Drew Brees alone for the loss against those ball clubs. Oh and way to come in here after the game with your "I told you so" mantra. Yeah that makes your insight look credible. Where were you before the game hollering like you are now? Oh yeah nowhere.

Oh yeah and Tim Tebow is really legit. Sure dude. By that logic Vince Young should be having his bust already made in Canton because he won six straight as a rookie. I know you don't like the 49ers, but you have to do better than this son. Your negative bias is just so ridiculous it's pathetic. Start looking at situations objectively and not subjectively.

Regardless 49ers are 9-2 and still better than New Orleans record wise. And we didn't lose to terrible teams.

If you even watched the game you would know the failures on offense tonight were attributed to the offensive line. Especially when Rachal replaced Snyder at right guard, and we gave up the most sacks since Rachal last started at that spot. But no, let's forget that. Because all great quarterbacks beat the Ravens at their house when having to travel from west coast to east coast on a short week, with terrible offensive line play, and against a team who has the second best home record the last two years.
I kinda saw this loss coming with the way the game against The Cardinals played out for The Niners. And as for wing darkness, I wouldn't be too hard on his ass, I mean New Orleans is still recovering from the fact that it was San Francisco's bitch for three and a half decades, and there's also that arrogance from getting to the Super Bowl and winning once.
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 03:44   Link #3523
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDW View Post
I kinda saw this loss coming with the way the game against The Cardinals played out for The Niners. And as for wing darkness, I wouldn't be too hard on his ass, I mean New Orleans is still recovering from the fact that it was San Francisco's bitch for three and a half decades, and there's also that arrogance from getting to the Super Bowl and winning once.
Well the game against the Cardinals we just left a lot of plays on the field. But we owned the line of scrimmage. The Ravens were a different story. If you think about it the week before the Cardinals we went up against a team that led the league in sacks. Having Rachal inserted screwed up everything with the offensive line.

As for wing darkness, this is pretty much why I initially put him on ignore. His personal feelings regarding the 49ers have clouded his judgment to look at anything objectively regarding the 49ers. The dude has an agenda even for his age, which is why whenever he talks about the NFL he usually doesn't know what he's talking about. Even you don't actually watch the entire game of any contest, you can still make a short trip to ESPN or NFL.com to read a blurb of a game or watch highlights to get an idea what the weaknesses and strengths for each team in the game were. It's a lot more credible than just tuning in the television watching a failed 4th down conversion and making a bold statement while ignoring all of the other circumstances surrounding the contest.

There is a reason why he didn't reply to the direct response I gave him last week when he initially tried to start talking smack about the 49ers when what I was discussing first had nothing to do with the team. Dude was just trolling as per usual.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。
Samari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 03:52   Link #3524
Kyuu
=^^=

http://blogs.reuters.com/photographe...l-locker-room/

The standard that is: the Ravens Cheerleading squad. My Innernets is chopping up for this video... but judging on the comments on responses in this article. More athleticism than your standard cheerleader.
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-25, 04:34   Link #3525
Alchemist007
*Author

Jane gave me a signed card
Old 2011-11-26, 02:34   Link #3526
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samari View Post
Well the game against the Cardinals we just left a lot of plays on the field. But we owned the line of scrimmage. The Ravens were a different story. If you think about it the week before the Cardinals we went up against a team that led the league in sacks. Having Rachal inserted screwed up everything with the offensive line.

As for wing darkness, this is pretty much why I initially put him on ignore. His personal feelings regarding the 49ers have clouded his judgment to look at anything objectively regarding the 49ers. The dude has an agenda even for his age, which is why whenever he talks about the NFL he usually doesn't know what he's talking about. Even you don't actually watch the entire game of any contest, you can still make a short trip to ESPN or NFL.com to read a blurb of a game or watch highlights to get an idea what the weaknesses and strengths for each team in the game were. It's a lot more credible than just tuning in the television watching a failed 4th down conversion and making a bold statement while ignoring all of the other circumstances surrounding the contest.

There is a reason why he didn't reply to the direct response I gave him last week when he initially tried to start talking smack about the 49ers when what I was discussing first had nothing to do with the team. Dude was just trolling as per usual.
Alex Smith sucked, that's why yall lost...At some point you have to be the reason your team wins from the QB position...Hell even Blaine Gabbert and Tavarus Jackson made a couple of clutch plays to beat the Ravens...Alex Smith will have plenty more game-managing opportunities to prove me right, oh you wait and see...Yeah keep blaming the O-line for every "Happy-Feet" sack Smith ran his a$$ into...

As for the rest, don't call me a troll bro...call me the BEST TROLL EVER SINCE EVAH, because i'm not simply a troll...I am there unquestioned leader if that's what i am...

Again, this is what i was going to do for my life's profession before i figured out it's nothing but TMZ.com with sports...Sifting through Steve McNair's garbage can after he gets fragged, or asking coaches "gotcha-questions" for the Coaching Crisis of the week segment never really interested me...

You will never know how ESPN flew me to New York City in 2004 fresh outta college to offer me a position (Not in Bristol dope, there newly formed studios there with Disney) that I turned down because sadly i'm one of these people that can't conform to $hit that betrays my personal artistic creativity (Weak i know)...I settled on being a freelance Op-Ed columnist that has published stories in newspapers and magazines I'm sure you've read having no clue who i really am...Sociopathic tendencies aside though, I know more about NFL football than your mind will ever grasp...And my excitement over Tebow or propensity to throw a little smacktalk, or colorful wordplay at net-posters won't suppress the core of my knowledge when pressed to reveal it...

Yeah i do hate the 49ners, and I probably do hate them because they used to whip my saints, and DeBartolo Jr. was a cheater and a stain on society, and Jerry Rice is really an impolite b!tch in the real world (Although no one knows but me)...But that doesn't have jack to do with knowing that Alex Smith will fail you in the end...I seen it, like a 20-inch Zenith, and a man who can't even throw the ball 20 yards downfield is more clutch than he will ever be...
Old 2011-11-26, 02:51   Link #3527
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Green Bay were as usual. Not much else to be said.

I wasn't impressed by Dallas. The fact they barely scraped past Miami isn't speaking much and Romo would have been destroyed by better teams for those 2 early INTs he threw. Didn't like this game at all.

Very impressed with Baltimore's defense and sacking Alex Smith 9 times. And therein lies San Francisco's major problem - how are they going to score enough against the top teams? I don't question their defense - Flacco was clean but not getting much his way and Ray Rice had to grind it out all night as hard as Gore did, but aside from that pass Smith threw to Ginn that got reversed due to...was that an illegal block at the line of scrimmage? Baltimore may suck against lower grade teams, but beating Pittsburgh twice, as well as wins against Cincinatti and San Francisco indicates they're heading in the right direction. Flacco is playing more like he should - he'll never be top tier but if he goes for Boldin short and Torrey Smith for deeper plays as well as set up Ray Rice, their offense will be sufficient most of the time. But whether it's enough to beat a team like Green Bay is a different question. I'm not sure who Baltimore's biggest threat in their conference is. I don't think it's Cincinatti because Dalton needs more time - he's making rookie mistakes but will be a good QB in about two years. Pittsburgh are hard to pin - I don't have the confidence they can score enough against teams with equally solid defense. New England - no way, not even Brady can counter their leaky defense. Houston, maybe? But without Schaub, that may not be the case - depends if Arian Foster can shelter Leinart enough.
Old 2011-11-26, 05:10   Link #3528
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Dallas has scraped by significantly worse teams (Redskins, Dolphins) while barely losing to "better" teams (Lions, Pats and Jets) all season. It's odd...frankly I'm surprised we're on a 4 game win streak w/ our inconsistency.
Old 2011-11-26, 05:18   Link #3529
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
Dallas has scraped by significantly worse teams (Redskins, Dolphins) while barely losing to "better" teams (Lions, Pats and Jets) all season. It's odd...frankly I'm surprised we're on a 4 game win streak.
Demarco Murray is the reason? If Romo isn't required to throw as much, Dallas seem to do considerably better. I reckon Demarco Murray snapped into a Slim Jim the way he's playing.
Old 2011-11-26, 06:17   Link #3530
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

he seems to be one of the reasons, he just needs a few more Slim Jims and I'll start mistaking him for Emmitt Smith in the early days
Old 2011-11-26, 12:50   Link #3531
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Demarco Murray is the reason? If Romo isn't required to throw as much, Dallas seem to do considerably better. I reckon Demarco Murray snapped into a Slim Jim the way he's playing.
No, I think Romo is just Mr November. He has a ridiculous November record.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 06:01   Link #3532
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingdarkness View Post
Alex Smith sucked, that's why yall lost...At some point you have to be the reason your team wins from the QB position...Hell even Blaine Gabbert and Tavarus Jackson made a couple of clutch plays to beat the Ravens...Alex Smith will have plenty more game-managing opportunities to prove me right, oh you wait and see...Yeah keep blaming the O-line for every "Happy-Feet" sack Smith ran his a$$ into...

As for the rest, don't call me a troll bro...call me the BEST TROLL EVER SINCE EVAH, because i'm not simply a troll...I am there unquestioned leader if that's what i am...

Again, this is what i was going to do for my life's profession before i figured out it's nothing but TMZ.com with sports...Sifting through Steve McNair's garbage can after he gets fragged, or asking coaches "gotcha-questions" for the Coaching Crisis of the week segment never really interested me...

You will never know how ESPN flew me to New York City in 2004 fresh outta college to offer me a position (Not in Bristol dope, there newly formed studios there with Disney) that I turned down because sadly i'm one of these people that can't conform to $hit that betrays my personal artistic creativity (Weak i know)...I settled on being a freelance Op-Ed columnist that has published stories in newspapers and magazines I'm sure you've read having no clue who i really am...Sociopathic tendencies aside though, I know more about NFL football than your mind will ever grasp...And my excitement over Tebow or propensity to throw a little smacktalk, or colorful wordplay at net-posters won't suppress the core of my knowledge when pressed to reveal it...

Yeah i do hate the 49ners, and I probably do hate them because they used to whip my saints, and DeBartolo Jr. was a cheater and a stain on society, and Jerry Rice is really an impolite b!tch in the real world (Although no one knows but me)...But that doesn't have jack to do with knowing that Alex Smith will fail you in the end...I seen it, like a 20-inch Zenith, and a man who can't even throw the ball 20 yards downfield is more clutch than he will ever be...
Your first sentence just shows you simply have no clue what you're talking about and probably didn't even watch the game. It's nearly impossible to win the game when you are getting pressured all the time up front and sacked 9 times. I remember a game in 1998 when Steve Young was sacked 9 times, and not shockingly he looked terrible and the 49ers lost. Alex Smith isn't the reason the game was lost against the Ravens. Yeah it's not like the short week had anything to do with it, going from San Francisco to Baltimore in four days with one day of practice to prepare for the opponent, and Adam Snyder replacing Chilo Rachal at the end of the first quarter. Right it's all the quarterback's fault.

And a lot of times this season, Alex was the reason the 49ers won games. The last two weeks against the Cardinals and Giants (when Frank Gore had zero rushing yards) proved that. Or against the Eagles when the 49ers were down twenty points at half time and he put the team on his back which opened up the run game for Gore and Hunter after being terrible the first two periods. Alex stepped up and won us the game on offense, like he has done several times this year. Actually he performed well against the Redskins, Eagles and Giants, the top three teams that led the NFL in sacks coming into this week's games. Again, you haven't been paying attention to the 49ers games. Not shocking.

Oh and the other irrelevant garbage you posted doesn't warrant a detailed response (for some reason you usually like to sidestep actually discussing the details of a game when directly asked and go on a tangent regarding your personal life that no one cares about in this thread). Bottom line is that you don't know what you're talking about and have yet to actually bring insight when it comes to a specific game regarding the 49ers. Just awful, terrible troll comments. Back to the ignore list you go. Wing Darkness your looney toon agenda has grown outdated. You need to step your game up.

永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。

Last edited by Samari; 2011-11-27 at 06:13.
Old 2011-11-27, 06:12   Link #3533
Samari
World's Greatest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post

Very impressed with Baltimore's defense and sacking Alex Smith 9 times. And therein lies San Francisco's major problem - how are they going to score enough against the top teams? I don't question their defense - Flacco was clean but not getting much his way and Ray Rice had to grind it out all night as hard as Gore did, but aside from that pass Smith threw to Ginn that got reversed due to...was that an illegal block at the line of scrimmage? Baltimore may suck against lower grade teams, but beating Pittsburgh twice, as well as wins against Cincinatti and San Francisco indicates they're heading in the right direction. Flacco is playing more like he should - he'll never be top tier but if he goes for Boldin short and Torrey Smith for deeper plays as well as set up Ray Rice, their offense will be sufficient most of the time. But whether it's enough to beat a team like Green Bay is a different question. I'm not sure who Baltimore's biggest threat in their conference is. I don't think it's Cincinatti because Dalton needs more time - he's making rookie mistakes but will be a good QB in about two years. Pittsburgh are hard to pin - I don't have the confidence they can score enough against teams with equally solid defense. New England - no way, not even Brady can counter their leaky defense. Houston, maybe? But without Schaub, that may not be the case - depends if Arian Foster can shelter Leinart enough.
In regards to the 49ers offense, we're not a 40 point offense (except against the Buccaneers). That's not our style. At this point in time it's more so ball-controlled like the old New York Giants of the eighties. Keep the ball, control the clock. At the same time Harbaugh is starting to pass a lot more these last few weeks. Probably getting Alex and that offense ready to face a team like New Orleans or Green Bay, and to make it more balanced going forward. I'm guessing we'll run into one of those two as well, and I think those two teams in the NFC are the biggest obstacles in our way as our pass defense is shaky. The good news is that we'll make an offense one dimensional as no one is going to ground and pound against our run defense. If Drew Brees and Aaron Rodgers aren't on the field, they can't do their magic. Earlier in the year we played against the Eagles that have one of the top scoring offenses in the NFL and we were able to come back and defeat them. And we kept up with the Cowboys who beat us in overtime. And we beat the Lions. They are 4th in the NFL in points per game. So we have faced a few good scoring offenses this season. The only big two we haven't faced in the NFC are the Packers and Saints. In a game like that I'd be more worried about our defense than our offense. I feel like our offense could score on the Saints and Packers D.

The play you're talking about that got called back in the 49ers/Ravens game (75 yard touchdown pass to Ted Ginn) was due to an illegal chop block. There was a rusher coming Frank Gore blocked him low and Chilo Rachal our right guard barely put his hands on the defenders back as he was being blocked by Gore. It's a ticky-tacky call, but technically it was right. It's a shame. Chilo looked like he was just trying to regain his balance. With how the night was going with the offensive line really struggling, we could have used a big play like that.

Balitmore looks really good as I've seen a few of their games this season. Well, at least against tough opponents. However they can't lose those games to inferior teams. I heard somewhere that blowing out those weaker teams historically shows that your team has a better chance long term. Baltimore can't do that. Losing to Jacksonville and Seattle and almost Arizona at home is really unacceptable. But a lot of fans are ticked off about Cam Cameron not using Ray Rice at that much (and he should be used more) and trying to turn the Ravens offense into the Greatest Show on Turf by throwing the ball on most downs. We'll see how they do in the playoffs. I still like them to represent in the AFC in the Super Bowl. It was either them or Houston, and now that Schaub is out, I can't trust Houston. At the same time I could see the Steelers edging out the Ravens yet against in the postseason.

永遠不要失去信心,你的命運。

Last edited by Samari; 2011-11-27 at 06:26.
Old 2011-11-27, 18:10   Link #3534
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

*rolls into the Pats v. Eagles game after half time*

quiet stadium tonight >.>
Old 2011-11-27, 18:18   Link #3535
Kyuu
=^^=

And Hanie is looking worse than Griese...
Old 2011-11-27, 18:44   Link #3536
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Epic fail by the Eagles. One week they beat the vagiants, and next week, after 3 quarters, only put up 13 vs. the league's worst defense while giving up 31?

-_-...

Disgusting.

How the heck was this team supposed to be better than last year's?

What a forgettable 2011 season.
Old 2011-11-27, 18:56   Link #3537
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

I give up.

There is absolutely no consistency with these Eagles.
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 19:21   Link #3538
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
How the heck was this team supposed to be better than last year's?

What a forgettable 2011 season.
You might have to point at the team leaders for even allowing this "Dream Team" idea to boil up in players heads. Start thinking like that in Cloud 9 -- suddenly, reality will speak otherwise. This is just another example of that.
Old 2011-11-27, 19:32   Link #3539
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

The ending too the bears game disappointed me. unbelievable. Hanie did his best, good game!
Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-27, 19:45   Link #3540
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Tebow wants a rushing record <_<

Tags
american football, sports