AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-01-22, 16:19   Link #2221
Forkys

Can someone please summarize Volumes 19-20 for me? I have found something about volume 20, but only little about volume 19. Thanks
Forkys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 18:25   Link #2222
Flere821
Lurker

Vol19 and 20 summaries are already in this thread somewhere, use the search function. serenade_beta is the one who did them.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-24, 03:19   Link #2223
longshot

volume 14 was interesting

Spoiler for the calvary:

Last edited by longshot; 2012-01-24 at 03:20. Reason: crap screwed up the images
longshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 22:16   Link #2224
virox

Alright, ZnT fans, two questions, just in case there is anyone active in this forum who actually read the novels, and not just the summaries:

1. Is it true that Siesta and Louise decided to "share" Saito, and some stuff about a schedule that tells who on which days has Saito? Apparently, it happened while Saito was on the island where he found the sub.

2. Is it true that the author promised the anime will get the same ending as the LNs, even though changes had to be made to the story itself because of the time?

And I'll need something more than just rumors (about the first one). I've already had some kind of conversation with a guy telling me "It's true, It's true, you'll see" all the time, it's going to take a little more to make me believe this. The pages in question apparently are 202 and 203, if that helps.

I'd be really grateful

Last edited by virox; 2012-01-28 at 23:04.
virox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 03:46   Link #2225
Flere821
Lurker

I haven't watched the anime, but I have read all the ZnT novels. I dropped the anime due to how they butchered the plot and went with 'romantic comedy' instead.

#1, Louise did come to a agreement with Siesta. Most of that stuff happened in Vol16 and 18. Louise has a bigger part of Saito's heart, and the agreement reflects that in a sense. Officially Saito is Louise's lover and partner, but Siesta still gets about half the time.

#2, I have no clue. Heck, I don't even know what's the ending of the LNs going to be like >.>
Old 2012-01-29, 14:54   Link #2226
virox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
#1, Louise did come to a agreement with Siesta. Most of that stuff happened in Vol16 and 18. Louise has a bigger part of Saito's heart, and the agreement reflects that in a sense. Officially Saito is Louise's lover and partner, but Siesta still gets about half the time.
Thanks for the answer, but..
This is the biggest shit the author could have ever done. Polygamy? Really?
After years of pushing the romance between Saito and Louise and annoying the reader with Siesta's cockblocking, she now even gets a SHARE of Saito?
What the hell? Really, what the hell?! This hurts my heart so much, I was always a supporter of SaitoxLouise, it doesn't matter if Louise is still the Number One and actually agrees to share, this is out of character anyway, Siesta doesn't deserve even one bit. Because she is cheering Louise up? Really?
Oh god, this shouldn't be happening, and if the series actually ends like that (assuming Saito won't die), it will be ruined forever. I just hope Saito doesn't go along with this. After all this talk about how Louise is his one and only, if he actually agrees to bone Siesta... And if Louise is really okay with this... Well, way to ruin everything.
But from reading the thread, I am probably the only one here who thinks that way, as I noticed most of you prefer any girl over Louise.
Yes, this is making me mad. Shit. So much emotional investment for a harem end?
Old 2012-01-29, 15:34   Link #2227
Miraluka
Banned

You were annoyed by any other girl.

Its the oppostie, almost every reader out there hates Louise mostly because of her never ending tendency to run away each time something happens making everyone go trough series problems.

And to be honest, Louise was and still is the first tsundere I hated when I started watching anime.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 15:48   Link #2228
Saito123

Hi, can anybody tell me where one can read the Light Novels in english?
I know bakatsuki, but they just have till Volume 14 and the Chapter 6 and Epiloque from Volume 13 as Chapter 6 from Volume 14 aren't translatet yet.
THX
Saito123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-29, 17:04   Link #2229
Flere821
Lurker

If you're mad now about Louise sharing, wait until later events lol... I'll just say there's 'worse' to come, giving specifics on spoilers might get me banned >.>

And as for English LNs, BakaTsuki's the only place I can think off. I normally read LNs in Chinese though.
Old 2012-01-29, 17:24   Link #2230
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
If you're mad now about Louise sharing, wait until later events lol... I'll just say there's 'worse' to come, giving specifics on spoilers might get me banned >.>

And as for English LNs, BakaTsuki's the only place I can think off. I normally read LNs in Chinese though.
Could you spoiler-summary anything on chapter 16 and 18 about that development? Or is that bad too?
Old 2012-01-30, 11:54   Link #2231
virox

Quote:

I don't know why you would be banned for posting spoilers in a spoiler thread. You can wrap a spoiler tag around it if you feel like it.
Also, I can't imagine what "later" events you are talking about, as the whole "sharing schedule" happens in volume 20, chapter 8.
Are you talking about the Princess in Volume 16? Or maybe something that happens while Saito is alone with Tiffania?

What annoys me isn't that Saito is constantly tempted and gives in to other girls as long as he still ends up with Louise only, you know.
No, what really annoys me is that this whole deal sounds like Louise actually gave her consent to Siesta being Saito's mistress.
The author should write ero novels if he wants to pull stuff like that instead of ruining a 20+ volumes romance series like this.

Last edited by virox; 2012-01-30 at 12:17.
Old 2012-01-30, 18:31   Link #2232
Flere821
Lurker

I had summaries of ZnT LNs up on SpaceBattles, but now that they had to shut off non-members due to server load...

Oh well, I'll explain further here:

Spoiler for Saito's partners:
Old 2012-01-31, 02:08   Link #2233
Nanaya
ハイパー武器英雄

Quote:
Originally Posted by virox View Post
What annoys me isn't that Saito is constantly tempted and gives in to other girls as long as he still ends up with Louise only, you know.
No, what really annoys me is that this whole deal sounds like Louise actually gave her consent to Siesta being Saito's mistress.
The author should write ero novels if he wants to pull stuff like that instead of ruining a 20+ volumes romance series like this.
It doesn't just sound like it.

She did give consent. This is not a straight up romance series. It's fantasy adventure, it's harem, it's a love comedy. Even in the first season, it was a harem. I have no idea why you are trying dictate what a series is or should be especially since it's made its living by having a harem in it for most of its existence.

Ruin? From the sound of it, you haven't even read the novels before. And it's like you conveniently forgot parts of the anime.
Old 2012-01-31, 03:00   Link #2234
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lol, the way I see it- no matter how much good points you can scrounge up on Louise, it's far easier to find them in Siesta. I've only need to refer back to the very first war with Albion and that impression hasn't changed at all.

Even if I conveniently ignored all the explosions, her weak-mindedness/lack of self confidence is something that seems to persist throughout the story.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 20:49   Link #2235
taichi-kun

The saito-Henrietta private scene was well adapted..?

I can't believe what saito did,first he said romantic things to louise and then he kissed Henrietta
taichi-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 07:52   Link #2236
Wigwams

i see BT has updated some chapters, but im not sure if those chapters are fully translated or partial? some seem so short...
Old 2012-02-08, 15:42   Link #2237
Saito123

Where can on eread the ZnT Manga, not the Ligth Novel, and how many are there(mangas)?
I so hope that the writer is going to be ok
Saito123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-09, 22:43   Link #2238
Miraluka
Banned

Is the manga still going on?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 02:38   Link #2239
Strike Chaos

Here's the manga:

http://foolrulez.org/slide/reader/se...ima_chevalier/
Strike Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-11, 03:51   Link #2240
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Flere are there any saitoxhenrietta moments? shes my fav in this series.

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen