Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-01, 11:00   Link #4001
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Yeah I read few chapters when it started. Also I know the general harem plan story. However as I look at it I just see it as Hentai without sex. Not that I don't read H but still its kinda @_@.
Well to each is his own, I guess. But this one (appart from near H-level scences) starts developing the (side) characters and their own feelings. If it's still not for you, feel free to drop it
Old 2012-06-01, 11:18   Link #4002
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Well to each is his own, I guess. But this one (appart from near H-level scences) starts developing the (side) characters and their own feelings. If it's still not for you, feel free to drop it
Nah I'll read it but still you don't know if you should fap or read it for story ^^. I'll read it for story anyway.
Old 2012-06-01, 13:00   Link #4003
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Yabuki-sensei really never ceases to amazing me with his godlike ecchi drawings. I'm looking forward to seeing Mea because she does interest, and looks like she's getting her wish granted by having Rito lick her.

My nose is dripping blood just thinking about it, Yabuki-sensei, you're a god!
Old 2012-06-01, 14:37   Link #4004
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler for 20:
Old 2012-06-01, 15:03   Link #4005
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for 20:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-06-01, 15:06   Link #4006
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler for 20:
Chapter's out already? Damn that's fast. Or is that another spoiler drop?
Old 2012-06-01, 17:15   Link #4007
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Congratulations Nana, welcome to the circle of info. Your best friend is a psycho killer. You see why you're never included in the plans? Your tomboyish tsundere-ness kills the mood.
Old 2012-06-01, 20:37   Link #4008
XFire
150% done

lol @ MAX COLA POWER!

Now watch Nana call a friggin dragon to crush Mea like a tin can.

Seriously though, the princesses are direct descendants of someone who could crush a planet while stuck in a toddlers body. Mea is weaker than Yami, and Lala fought Yami to a draw. I can't really see Mea winning a fight with anyone in the Deviluke family.
Old 2012-06-01, 20:45   Link #4009
NeutralZero

Doubt it...
Even if she's that strong with Mea being her enemy she can't fully go all out against a friend in contrast to Lala vs Yami when they fought first...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-01, 21:03   Link #4010
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Doubt it...
Even if she's that strong with Mea being her enemy she can't fully go all out against a friend in contrast to Lala vs Yami when they fought first...
I think Lala thought of Yami as a friend at that point (I'm talking about when they destroyed the school, btw)

Also, if Mea's there, then something happened to Rito. Forget Nana and Momo, Lala is gonna kill her.

Edit: I'm just saying this cause I don't like Mea very much
Old 2012-06-01, 23:10   Link #4011
MAX_COLA_POWER!

You know? I keep thinking about that time where Nana was dreaming of Rito and muttering, he's a beast, he's a beast and I came up with 2 conclusions. A- She wants to star with him in a remake of Beauty and the Beast B- (and this is the more graphic one so if you worship Nana to the point that it's downright *shuddering*, look away now), she may want him to literally become a beast so she can do, well, that-ality with him. She loves animals more than him anyway so it's a win-win for her.
Old 2012-06-01, 23:15   Link #4012
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
You know? I keep thinking about that time where Nana was dreaming of Rito and muttering, he's a beast, he's a beast and I came up with 2 conclusions. A- She wants to star with him in a remake of Beauty and the Beast B- (and this is the more graphic one so if you worship Nana to the point that it's downright *shuddering*, look away now), she may want him to literally become a beast so she can do, well, that-ality with him. She loves animals more than him anyway so it's a win-win for her.
You know, I haven't really thought of that. Great thinking, it just goes to show that Nana is quite pervy as she makes herself to be...even if she keeps denying it.
Old 2012-06-01, 23:24   Link #4013
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Quote:
Ha, now that is comic gold right there
Old 2012-06-02, 00:11   Link #4014
XFire
150% done

Quote:
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................
Old 2012-06-02, 00:15   Link #4015
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................
Ah well, 2 out of 3 isn't bad^^;;. Also, this is a series where every single fetish under the book has been done, and when I mention that certain one, THAT'S the thing that makes you twitch XFire? I guess we all have limits^^;;.
Old 2012-06-02, 02:05   Link #4016
XFire
150% done

Yes, bestiality is sort of a turn off for me. Though the "washing" scenes with Rito and Haruna weren't that bad. In truth, I was more twitching at the thought of Nana going all Frankenstein and turning Rito into a monster.

Also, by your logic Momo would want to turn him into a plant, so wtf
Old 2012-06-02, 02:19   Link #4017
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Well, they did have plant vine pr0n here, so, Yabuki's idea, not mine^^;;.
Old 2012-06-02, 02:44   Link #4018
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Yes, bestiality is sort of a turn off for me. Though the "washing" scenes with Rito and Haruna weren't that bad. In truth, I was more twitching at the thought of Nana going all Frankenstein and turning Rito into a monster.

Also, by your logic Momo would want to turn him into a plant, so wtf
Well considering the weird fetishes that happen in this manga, anything could happen. I mean if Rito turned into a huge sugar cube block and Mea would just so happen to happily lick "it" while doing it, would that be weird to you considering we're seeing things through Yabuki-sensei's perspective on fetishes he used since day one?

It's just me throwing things out there, and Yabuki-sensei sure has ways of being open to this kind of things. Just saying.
Old 2012-06-02, 05:59   Link #4019
Freeter
beyond

Two more pics I found:

Spoiler for 20:
Old 2012-06-02, 06:49   Link #4020
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Chapter's out already? Damn that's fast. Or is that another spoiler drop?
Just another spoiler as far as I can tell. I'd really like to know what the hell happened in-between the licking and this.

Quote:
lol @ MAX COLA POWER!

Now watch Nana call a friggin dragon to crush Mea like a tin can.

Seriously though, the princesses are direct descendants of someone who could crush a planet while stuck in a toddlers body. Mea is weaker than Yami, and Lala fought Yami to a draw. I can't really see Mea winning a fight with anyone in the Deviluke family.
Given what we've seen of Mea, there's no doubt in my mind that she is stronger than Yami. She's got a lot of experience as an assassin, and her transformation powers are far more advanced. She can even beam spam! She's on an entirely different level.

Yami may become stronger than her in the future, but only if she unlocks her "darkness" ability (and from the sound of it, that wouldn't be good), as was hinted a while back. As of now, however, she's definitely weaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Two more pics I found:

Spoiler for 20:
Dayum, she looks absolutely stunning in that casual outfit

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen