Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-12-16, 07:32   Link #121
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
I follow this manga because of Sayaka-Kazuki
Well, they are the main characters. No surprises.
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-09, 19:53   Link #122
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Alright. Chapter 52 has been released!

Spoiler for Chapter 52:

That's one hurdle down for Yuuto. He's still got 2 to go. Let's hope that the main couple other than Kazuki and Sayaka can get major development. This could take awhile.
Old 2014-01-09, 20:10   Link #123
Dorsai

Was looking for something interesting to read... Found this one (premise looked interesting) and wanted to read first few comments... Then just found that second post in this thread was mine! Really, two years ago i read too many ongoing mangas... Checked first chapter of this one and now i remember this manga... Good thing that now i have plenty of chapters to catch up Will read it tommorow at work...
Old 2014-01-10, 04:25   Link #124
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Kazu... Saya.... *fainted*
I can't get enough of them
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-10, 04:31   Link #125
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarami View Post
Alright. Chapter 52 has been released!

Spoiler for Chapter 52:

That's one hurdle down for Yuuto. He's still got 2 to go. Let's hope that the main couple other than Kazuki and Sayaka can get major development. This could take awhile.
It is nice to see Yuuto slowly becoming more focused and maturing in tiny step by step. ^^

I am not really expecting a whole lot of development from the main couple, but the side couple scene with the cd was d'awww material for certain.
Old 2014-10-03, 11:18   Link #126
Meat2004

I know this series is pretty light hearted, but the addition of the Tina's boyfriend reeks of trouble. Seemed like he was really interesting in meeting up with her friends after seeing Kotone. There's so many ways that this whole thing can play out. Hopefully Kotone and Yuuto will grow from it quicker than they have been before.
Meat2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-10-20, 22:00   Link #127
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Wow. This series's thread really needs to get some light in here because its future seems pitchblack. Allow me to be the beacon of light that pull this out of the dark tunnel.

Ahem:
Spoiler for Chapter 59:

2 Couples. Two routes completed. One on-going route that could go south if things go haywire.

I know I say this 400 times but seriously Yuuto get your confidence up and running already. Kotone is still distant but needs to give hints to Yuuto on how to make a move. I can understand them slowly improving at their own pace, but even so to me, it doesn't seem like we're still not getting anywhere. "Sighs" This could take awhile.
Old 2014-10-20, 22:25   Link #128
Meat2004

With those two it's almost like the blind leading the blind, or the meek leading the meek. He's making strides to get her attention, but he needs to do something drastic. Now that Kou is back in the picture drama is sure to be in the near future. He reminds me of the MC in Wagatsumi is my wife, but he can't cheat his way through it.

Side thought: With my recent dive into the romance mangas, I don't quite understand the whole notion of "I don't see him as a man."
Old 2014-10-20, 23:09   Link #129
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well just found this series out of nowhere and am left at a tricky spot. I've gotten so into the Sayaka-Kazuki pairing that I don't even care about the main couple anymore .

Got to love the best friend routes in these sorts of situations. They can just go all out telling a really nice story knowing that the manga won't end just because they get together. Just need to keep the main couple slowly moving along.

But yeah, right after the story moved back to the main couple my response was just "oh right, these two."
Old 2014-10-20, 23:17   Link #130
Meat2004

I had forgotten about them myself due to focus on the friends. I don't think that's the best route to take in these stories, but if it has to happen to progress the plot then so be it. Besides for small interventions on their parts, they haven't done too much to push the main characters together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well just found this series out of nowhere and am left at a tricky spot. I've gotten so into the Sayaka-Kazuki pairing that I don't even care about the main couple anymore .

Got to love the best friend routes in these sorts of situations. They can just go all out telling a really nice story knowing that the manga won't end just because they get together. Just need to keep the main couple slowly moving along.

But yeah, right after the story moved back to the main couple my response was just "oh right, these two."

Never bend to the will of the wicked even in the face of death.

Currently Reading:
TONARI NO KASHIWAGI-SAN
Bocchi na Bokura no Renai Jijou
Witch Craft Works
Tokyo DTED
KOI TO USO
KIWAGURO NO BRYNHILDR
AKA AKATORETACHI NO MONOGATARI
SHINMAI MAOU NO KEIYAKUSHA
TATE NO YUUSHA NO NARIAGARI
EVERGREEN (KASUKABE AKIRA)
SHISHUNKI NO IRON MAIDEN
Old 2014-10-21, 03:50   Link #131
~Yami~

well.... for now, it is safe to assume that Kou is the one who got bullied in Kotone and Sayaka's class because of his hobby
Kou might be a key for Kashiwagi to be more opened about her hobby though
anyway, Kou's story is similar with my life story... that past gave me sweet feeling in my heart
Old 2014-10-24, 12:58   Link #132
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Okay guys following this series (hopefully). I'm here to announce that chapter 60 of this series been scanlated and released!

Spoiler for Chapter 60:

A new chapter in a few short days. It was nice to see Yuuto take the initiative to try to get closer to Kotone this chapter. He's still a nervous wreck and clumsy at conveying his feelings, but oh well, it truly defines his character. I wonder how the amusement park date is going to play it. Looks like suspense and drama is on the horizon as we know it.
Old 2014-10-24, 13:24   Link #133
~Yami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Okay guys following this series (hopefully). I'm here to announce that chapter 60 of this series been scanlated and released!

Spoiler for Chapter 60:

A new chapter in a few short days. It was nice to see Yuuto take the initiative to try to get closer to Kotone this chapter. He's still a nervous wreck and clumsy at conveying his feelings, but oh well, it truly defines his character. I wonder how the amusement park date is going to play it. Looks like suspense and drama is on the horizon as we know it.
damn! I know it!!! Sayaka and Kazuki are the main couple in this manga!!!
Old 2014-10-31, 15:29   Link #134
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Okay guys. I have news about this series to report!

Ahem:
Spoiler for Chapter 61:

No drama this chapter but I feel like it'll lead to something big. I hope the date goes well without incident, but for now we can't say much. I just hope that we'll finally see some major romantic development between Kotone and Yuuto.
Old 2014-10-31, 18:50   Link #135
~Yami~

the expected drama didn't happen..

lol.. we just got trolled
Old 2014-10-31, 19:11   Link #136
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I wouldn't put down the drama card just yet. Even though nothing eventful happened, it's still clear that Kotone is still feeling awkward around Kou, and it could lead into some conflict between the two, and possible Tina as well.

Tags
romance, school life