AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-07-03, 22:40   Link #4221
Alu
Guide my hand...

After reading back 13 pages..., I realy missed this..

First of all.. my apologies to everyone for having left out of the blue for almost 1 month as I did; and specialy my apologies if I worried anyone in the process..
Thing is..

As I had posted almost a month ago, I was going to make a check-up in my pc hardware and an extensive format on all my disks and installing everything again.
In a week or so I was able to do such and even dropped by here again after, altough bad luck it seems had the best of me.., for I still encountered some problems and had to format everything again..

So.. after a few check-ups, etc. I was ready to install Windows and all the rest once more.. when.. well.. I got sick
I caught a pretty bad Cold and Fever which practicaly placed me to bed for almost a week.., so naturaly only now since I still had to install everything again, was I able to finaly drop by.

All seems to be working well so far, and I hope it remains to do so ; and I myself am all well aswell..., just.. a bit sad... since I now have ALOT of catching-up to do.
(I belive I now know how Physics felt when he returned from his vacations)

But anyway.., lets get right too it..

I see we have more new faces here, and in particular..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz
omg i must say ive only started watching rozen maiden like 4 days ago and i absolutly love it!!!! gone through the first season and just started the second and i have to say that this is one of my favorite anime...im madly in love with it..
I told you you would like it
I'm realy happy you finaly decided to start watching it Death, and even more that you, like most of us here, if not all... fell in love with it.
Its realy needless to say Rozen Maiden is just that GREAT of an Anime.

Its so many un-asnwered questions are what make it so good aswell.., its realy what leaves us to imagine and speculate on what lies behind the actions, reasons and events that through these 24 episodes are shown to us.
But I belive everyone already knows this aswell

All and all on this aspect though, if you wish.., you can do like Catgirls said and go back 2xx pages to catch on some ideas / prespectives regarding all the questions in RM..; but.. Honestly.., I doubt you have the pacience

So.., I belive I speak on behalf of everyone when I say you are most welcomed to post anyones you come up with.
New or Old - I am sure no one nor I will mind discussing them again.

I feel realy bad for having missed the 4000th post aswell , but on another side I am realy happy that this thread is as active as it ever was.

I see Solwy made us another Sui wall aswell, which needless to say.., its another great work on his behalf , Junk June has also came to an end.. altough I am pretty sure that this will not stop Gin from winning the Alice Cup !

Honestly I am not a huge football fan.., altough I do find it funny that Sousei Seki (Italy) and Gin(Germany) are facing off with each other.., since they in the anime did aswell.
Talk about perfect choices

In fact though.., I also strongly support the fact that Gin will come out victorious ( this despite even my team is still playing )

So.., we might still see a bit of "Junk" in July..., also this since Jum pictures are hard to come by ^^

On a last note.., Solwy told me that still no news about a 3rd season have been shown.., and each day we draw closer to september / october..
I do belive a riot will brake out if we don't get some news sooner or later

But ah well.., we can only hope for such ^^
Anyway.., this post is getting way long.., and I know I know.., its hard to read so.., I'll hop off for a bit; since I still have to catch up on alot of others aswell.

Also.. many thanks for the pictures everyone.

- This one was just so Perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
Nori screams: Jun-kuuuuuuuuun

WTF?
Edit : Ah.. I forgot to mencione.., this is just for fun though
I decided to name my PC " Meimei " - which is Gin's artificial spirit as everyone knows.

I wonder if anyone here also gaved his / her PC's name related to Rozen Maiden.., I was going to put Lempicka first (Sou's spirit) but it seemed like Gin's fitted it better

Last edited by Alu; 2006-07-03 at 22:54.
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-03, 23:15   Link #4222
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Really glad to have you back Alu

The Tsuruyaseiseki is an awesome pic, worthy of praise.

Here's a wallpaper made by Caiobrz, He used my vector.

hmm... Never really gave my pc a name... maybe I should think of one?
Old 2006-07-04, 01:17   Link #4223
Lost

Welcome back Alu!! Sorry to hear that you fell ill; glad that all is well now. You know, it didnt hit me at all that Sou (Italy) is going up against Gin (Germany). Woah. Is that coincidence or what? Anyhow, My PC's name is Claudia; not related to RM at all Got the name from the anime Last Exile. Fits her really well, since she's an old and loyal workhorse and just exudes that oldish charm. I could go on about her for ages Hmmm.. am I freaking anyone out by using the female form? Gomen!

Wow thats a nice wallpaper.. sol, do you have links to advanced photoshop tutorials? Those regarding effects and such; as in that wall.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 04:35   Link #4224
Suiseiseki
どうぞ ★ヽ(´ー` )ノ

I haven't given my pc a name because I have never thought of naming it. But I have given my 2 telescopes names. My main scope is called Suiseiseki, because I spend the most time with it. My other scope is called Suigintou because one day I plan on painting the tube a shade of grey and paint two black roses on the dew shield (this scope is aslo called the Rose Scope).

Suiseiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 06:44   Link #4225
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

When I named my PC, I still hadn't watched Rozen Maiden, so its name, until now, is still Cabal.
Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 10:10   Link #4226
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Send a message via MSN to Dark Steno
My PC name is Administrator lol.
Dark Steno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 10:30   Link #4227
Flo
The Necessary Evil

PC's name is Alice btw
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 11:11   Link #4228
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
haha omg that is soo unlike jun >.<
and seen as i havent changed my comp name its called : "YOUR-EBF19810F5" do i win for the best name prize? maybe ill change it lol

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 11:43   Link #4229
Nightbat®
Deadpan Snarker

Oooh boys, check these 3 out from Musashiya

http://www.mu6348.jp/g_whf0607a.html
Old 2006-07-04, 14:37   Link #4230
RM-FAN
Anti-Nina Einstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo

PC's name is Alice btw
That page is from the original manga or is a hentai manga?

If this is of the original manga ¿in what number is?
RM-FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 15:19   Link #4231
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

um isnt that JUM naked? i dont think it would be in the manga.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 16:34   Link #4232
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Souseiseki won the Alice Cup
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 16:39   Link #4233
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

she had to have cheated.

edit: oops i thought it said suiseiseki lol

Last edited by Potatochobit; 2006-07-04 at 16:55.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 16:40   Link #4234
mac_pack

Location: On top of Mount Slecka in the valley of Raccon Don O.
Quote:
That page is from the original manga or is a hentai manga?
Judging by the art style, It can't be the original manga.
mac_pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 16:46   Link #4235
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
She took her revenge from Alice Game.
Anyways Gin's purpose in Rozen Maiden is to be owned... it's not a surprise to see her team owned too.
Good Job Sousei SekItaly.
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 17:52   Link #4236
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
I just saw the review, it must have been an amazing game, but from what I saw what was realy best about it was how it ended.

Much like in the Alice Game on the Anime.., a very swift, percise and strong blow declared the victory; I mean.., could it have been anymore perfect ?

When Sou was going all out in the Game, Gin with one strike in Sou's chest defeats her; in the Cup with 2 minutes to the end Italy (Sou) strikes Germany(Gin) with 2 goals.. compleatly rendering her defeated.

Truly unbelivable.., they match so perfectly only though with reversed characters
Allas.., I support what has been previously said.., since Sou did not win in the Alice Game.., she got her revenge in the most mirror-perfect way in the Cup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
When I named my PC, I still hadn't watched Rozen Maiden, so its name, until now, is still Cabal.
I had a diferent name also before.., but since now I had formated the disks and installed windows, etc. again.., I had the chance to give him a better name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Steno
My PC name is Administrator lol.
You should realy change that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
My PC's name is Claudia; not related to RM at all Got the name from the anime Last Exile. Fits her really well
I have seen Exile, altough I cannot remember who Claudia was at the moment.., was she the Priestress or Alex's girlfriend ?, I do remember that there was a "substance" called Cláudia, which was even the currency there.., but don't tell me that's what you've chosen for a name

I recon though I am the only one with now a PC named after Rozen Maiden.., that is.., unless Flo's "Alice" is related to it

Oh, and thanks everyone for the Welcome
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 19:41   Link #4237
Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alu
I have seen Exile, altough I cannot remember who Claudia was at the moment.., was she the Priestress or Alex's girlfriend ?, I do remember that there was a "substance" called Cláudia, which was even the currency there.., but don't tell me that's what you've chosen for a name

I recon though I am the only one with now a PC named after Rozen Maiden.., that is.., unless Flo's "Alice" is related to it

Oh, and thanks everyone for the Welcome
Yep! It was the currency.. also not really a substance, more like a unit of measurement. I had wanted to name my second (future) PC "Euris" which would be the name of Alex's dead gf, but I found a far better one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbat
Oooh boys, check these 3 out from Musashiya

http://www.mu6348.jp/g_whf0607a.html
Those look really good.. Could someone translate the Jap on the page?
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 22:51   Link #4238
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler for for image length:

I bet no one ever noticed that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Wow thats a nice wallpaper.. sol, do you have links to advanced photoshop tutorials? Those regarding effects and such; as in that wall.
I don't really know much on making photoshop effects or abstract art.
but you could always check these two sites for tutorials, I use them alot.

http://www.pixel2life.com/
http://www.pslover.com/

ps. finish the vector, all that's left are the eyes. (Is it the hardest part? )
Old 2006-07-04, 23:10   Link #4239
mac_pack

Location: On top of Mount Slecka in the valley of Raccon Don O.
Speaking of noticing things...

mac_pack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-04, 23:22   Link #4240
solwyvern
▲wight
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_pack
Speaking of noticing things...
If that's a mirror image, then I think it's correct.

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural