AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-07-08, 17:17   Link #4621
Nobodyman9
Banned

Don't worry, I see it. Very funny yvj 8D
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 17:20   Link #4622
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
Don't worry, I see it. Very funny sky 8D
Sky?

Wait you see it? Dang I shouldn't have deleted it then
Old 2009-07-08, 17:23   Link #4623
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
Sky?

Wait you see it? Dang I shouldn't have deleted it then
LOL, I'm sorry. Total brain fart moment
Old 2009-07-08, 17:30   Link #4624
yvj
U Mad?

Oh well lulz are 60% timing and the timing has passed but what the hell.

EDIT: Pic Failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
LOL, I'm sorry. Total brain fart moment
I'd say she's gotten into your head a bit. lol

Last edited by yvj; 2009-07-08 at 17:47.
yvj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 17:32   Link #4625
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
again
no show
Old 2009-07-08, 17:34   Link #4626
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
again
no show
Maybe its you
Old 2009-07-08, 17:42   Link #4627
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Lol at the tags of this topic XD
Still at Lulu dead or alive ? God, Lulu's is our fictional 2pac, everyone think he is dead but a few people who are convinced he is enjoying his life in a tropical island.

...I'll say there are more hints for 2pac though

When it comes to Lelouch, there is logic : If Lelouch was alive, he would be with the one he loves. Nunally and Kallen. Since he isn't with them, he is dead. Period.

(Yeah I know he loved Suzaku and C.C. and Milly and Rivalz and so on as well. But that was too long.)

edit : I can't see pics too. And usually I can see everything :/

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 17:48   Link #4628
yvj
U Mad?

Dam it all

LOL at the tags I wonder who did that.....
Old 2009-07-08, 17:48   Link #4629
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
I'd say she's gotten into your head a bit. lol
Sadly, you're probably correct

Awesome exta pics BTW. But you can't see 'em either Loli? Dang, I guess me and yvj's computers are special or something.

EDIT: How do you change those tags anyway?
Old 2009-07-08, 17:55   Link #4630
yvj
U Mad?

One last attempt: All humor at this point has been killed. I'm doing this just for completion sake.

Spoiler for Tears for naught:
Old 2009-07-08, 18:03   Link #4631
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

it works this time around
and it gets the message across
Old 2009-07-08, 18:43   Link #4632
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
One last attempt: All humor at this point has been killed. I'm doing this just for completion sake.

Spoiler for Tears for naught:
And, because we have to insert C.C here as well, don't we? 8D

Spoiler for ultimate truth aka feel bad for cart driver:
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 18:47   Link #4633
Nobodyman9
Banned

^Epic lulz XD
Old 2009-07-08, 19:14   Link #4634
azul120

Quote:
(hence avenge euphie, which is the last thing he said in ep 21 before the time skip)
There was nothing about avenging Euphie. It was just Suzaku having one of his one-track minded moments. He already knew Lelouch was hiding something regarding the incident from their meeting at the Kururugi Shrine in Turn 17, not to mention of course that Suzaku objected to Lelouch killing himself through Zero Requiem until Lelouch himself insisted on it.

Besides, Suzaku could have easily had Lelouch killed during the timeskip between S1 and R2 during the timeskip.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-08, 19:40   Link #4635
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

the last thing suzaku and lelouch say before the time skip is
suzaku: lelouch is euphie's killer (euphie no kataki, which also reads as revenge for euhpie)
lelouch: what of it

and then time skip
and the first thing lelouch says right after you see him smile when suzaku is about to stab him is "like we promised, you are going to kill me"
Z-R may not be ABOUT revenge
but its there on SOME level (just as its not about suzaku's wish for atonement, but its an element of it)
Old 2009-07-08, 19:50   Link #4636
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
suzaku: lelouch is euphie's killer (euphie no kataki, which also reads as revenge for euhpie)

and then time skip
and the first thing lelouch says right after you see him smile when suzaku is about to stab him is "like we promised, you are going to kill me"
but its there on SOME level (just as its not about suzaku's wish for atonement, but its an element of it)
Well it may have started as some measure of revenge but Suzaku wasn't feeling at the moment. Not with those tears in his eyes.
Old 2009-07-08, 20:48   Link #4637
azul120

Quote:

and then time skip
But Suzaku has always been an impulsive person. He may have had it on his mind at that moment, but that was practically it. That was the last moment Suzaku tensed up towards Lelouch when it came to Euphie, not to mention that he didn't want him to go through with Zero Requiem since it involved his self-sacrifice. As for the "promise", Lelouch might have been referring to the Zero Requiem itself, as in there would be no turning back. Not to mention that again, Suzaku could tell Lelouch was hiding something about the Euphie incident in order to take the responsibility during their Kururugi Shrine meeting.
Old 2009-07-08, 21:01   Link #4638
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by azul120 View Post
But Suzaku has always been an impulsive person. He may have had it on his mind at that moment, but that was practically it. That was the last moment Suzaku tensed up towards Lelouch when it came to Euphie, not to mention that he didn't want him to go through with Zero Requiem since it involved his self-sacrifice. As for the "promise", Lelouch might have been referring to the Zero Requiem itself, as in there would be no turning back. Not to mention that again, Suzaku could tell Lelouch was hiding something about the Euphie incident in order to take the responsibility during their Kururugi Shrine meeting.
I won't disagree on the point that Euphie wasn't the focal reason for killing Lelouch as part of the plan (I would certainly argue that it helped him do it), I must disagree that "you killed Euphie" is an "impulse" for him. Suzaku is stuck on that thought for the entirety of R2, up until ZR of course. So ingrained into his thought process is that event is that he rationalizes why Lelouch was trusted by the girl he murdered and is still insistent on getting revenge not two minutes later. The man is not impulsive, he has a one-track mind.
Old 2009-07-08, 21:13   Link #4639
azul120

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
I won't disagree on the point that Euphie wasn't the focal reason for killing Lelouch as part of the plan (I would certainly argue that it helped him do it), I must disagree that "you killed Euphie" is an "impulse" for him. Suzaku is stuck on that thought for the entirety of R2, up until ZR of course. So ingrained into his thought process is that event is that he rationalizes why Lelouch was trusted by the girl he murdered and is still insistent on getting revenge not two minutes later. The man is not impulsive, he has a one-track mind.
He's both, generally speaking. Though you are right about the latter applying in that case.

Still though, I think that Suzaku would want the truth from Lelouch in order to side with him, given that he didn't get it during their meeting at the shrine, and that would have made him feel differently. If nothing else though, Suzaku had been derailed from his former ethic, the one thing that he considered to be opposite to what he held responsible for killing Euphie.

Edited a couple of my prior posts from the past couple pages regarding the Cornelia comparisons, lol.

Last edited by azul120; 2009-07-09 at 16:06.
Old 2009-07-10, 10:59   Link #4640
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Redirected from the romance thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Justified only in the character development sense; not as rational thinking. After all, it's wrong: the only people actually scheming to fuck Lelouch over were V.V. (and only from around the time of the Euphie incident, even) and, meta-narratively, the authors. Lelouch trusted too much in his certainly impressive, but inevitably fallible mind; taking action based on an incomplete assessment of a situation he had nowhere near the full details of, he came to a mistaken conclusion and ultimately suffered for it.
Lelouch's two worst enemies weren't the world or the Britannians, but his own ego and his love for Nunnally. Both of those things screwed him over worse than anything else by guiding him into unsound action.

If he would have considered himself less infallible and dealt with dangers to Nunners in a more rational frame of mind... things would have turned out differently.