Closed Thread

Old 2006-05-22, 10:02   Link #221
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet
Could someone tell me what song is being played in the second half of this clip?

It's a hack//GU trailer so don't watch it if you dont' want to be spoiled
it isnt known yet, ive been seaching for the song aswell but as soon as it pops up ill let you know

http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4923

has a link to the full song that was in the game trailer

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2006-05-25 at 08:55.
Old 2006-05-25, 09:04   Link #222
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

another update on the game film clips

http://www.youtube.com/profile_video...XHunter&page=3

has all the movies fromt he game uploaded
Old 2006-05-25, 09:08   Link #223
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
........Why are you showcasing videos from the game when it's not even out yet in the U.S.? Do you really enjoy spoiling yourself and other people? Is it really so hard for you to wait?

Besides what's the point in showing spoiler videos from the game thats in Japanese that don't have subtitles during the movies?
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
Old 2006-05-25, 09:29   Link #224
ccardoso
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2
........Why are you showcasing videos from the game when it's not even out yet in the U.S.? Do you really enjoy spoiling yourself and other people? Is it really so hard for you to wait?
You're retarded. Why? Because you should learn how to read: Karuma explicitly wrote, more times, that those videos contain major spoilers so he/she didn't spoil anything. I enjoyed watching them: if you don't like them don't watch them, but don't waste our time in reading your useless moanings.

Quote:
Besides what's the point in showing spoiler videos from the game thats in Japanese that don't have subtitles during the movies?
First you can understand lots of things just by listening to the audio (unless you started watching anime yesterday, which can be possible as you're so retarded... ) and anyway just by watching at the video you can understand almost all of it. Anyway it's as above: if you don't want to be spoiled just don't watch the video!!!

Karuma please don't give attenction to the above mentioned retard: thank you for the videos you posted and if you have more please feel free to post them here!
Old 2006-05-25, 09:34   Link #225
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:

if you dont want to see them dont watch them, its not like theyre played in this same screen in my post theres a sense of free will if you want to see them or not, there was no point in being so rude

thanks for sticking up for me ccardoso ^^
Old 2006-05-25, 09:39   Link #226
DingoEnderZOE2

I like how you assumed I was being rude over a simple question, but Believe it or not I wasn't being rude nor was I trying to be, if I made it seem that way I apologize. I'm simply trying to understand why you would do something like this spoilers or not don't you guys wanna see them yourselves once the game comes out? I mean if you've seen all the game has to offer in terms of the plot ahead of time what's there left to anticipate?

P.S.ccardoso, wow over a simple question, you called me a retard like three times in a row in your little post. I'll counter that by calling you something less extreme that would probably suit you judging by that response:STUPID KID

Last edited by DingoEnderZOE2; 2006-05-25 at 09:55.
Old 2006-05-25, 09:40   Link #227
ryuusei

Quote:

yes, i do. if i have to wait more then a year for this to come out here i perfer to know what happens before hand (sorta). and this saves me from looking for them myself.

and its not like you have to click onto the links if you don't want, either.

Thanks KarumA for the vids. They were....interesting to say the least

an example is like....you would want to spoil yourself too if you're like me and STILL waiting for kingdom hearts 2 to come out.
Old 2006-05-25, 09:46   Link #228
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
I like how you assumed I was being rude over a simple question, but Believe it or not I wasn't being rude nor was I trying to be, if I made it seem that way I apologize. I'm simply trying to understand why you would do something like this spoilers or not don't you guys wanna see them yourselves once the game comes out? I mean if you've seen all the game has to offer in terms of the plot ahead of time what's there left to anticipate?
well the game will probably never release in the country where i live, neither do i have a PS2, but still id like to know how things work out in the game, but i dont want to move to another country or get a credit card so i can just buy this one game, the films explained huge things for me in ways of understanding situations in the now playing anime, the anime is prequel to the game which links them, thats one reason for putting them here

apology accepted, i know you were defening your opinion, i respect that but you just sounded super pissed at me lol, you gave me quite a scare
Old 2006-05-25, 09:48   Link #229
DingoEnderZOE2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuusei
yes, i do. if i have to wait more then a year for this to come out here i perfer to know what happens before hand (sorta). and this saves me from looking for them myself.

and its not like you have to click onto the links if you don't want, either.

Thanks KarumA for the vids. They were....interesting to say the least
I admit curiousity got the better of me and I did view like two(The prologue and the first video) of the videos there, and while I was extremely tempted to view more(and maybe even import the game.) I decided to wait until the game's release to see what else happens, so once the game comes out I'll have alot more to look forward to. Nice to have a appetitzer before you recieve your meal isn't it?

Now for my other question, now that you pretty much KNOW what's gonna happen do you believe that you will be able to enjoy the game with the same amount of anticipation WHEN it comes to the plot? English dub or not you still know. There will be plently of other things to do during the game that will make up for the spoiled plot, but the feeling of not knowing what's gonna happen next in terms of the plot is gone. Were you just impatient?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA-
well the game will probably never release in the country where i live, neither do i have a PS2, but still id like to know how things work out in the game, but i dont want to move to another country or get a credit card so i can just buy this one game, the films explained huge things for me in ways of understanding situations in the now playing anime, the anime is prequel to the game which links them, thats one reason for putting them here

apology accepted, i know you were defening your opinion, i respect that but you just sounded super pissed at me lol, you gave me quite a scare
Ahhh well then in that case, your viewing of the videos ahead of time is justified. But c'mon kid, you can still get the game. Surely you can ask your parents to put some of your money(Even lunch money that you save) on their card so they can order the game for you, I mean that's what I used to do. ^_^

Again sorry for scaring you, once again I had no intention on being rude.
Old 2006-05-25, 09:52   Link #230
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:

Now for my other question, now that you pretty much KNOW what's gonna happen do you believe that you will be able to enjoy the game with the same amount of anticipation WHEN it comes to the plot? English dub or not you still know. There will be plently of other things to do during the game that will make up for the spoiled plot, but the feeling of not knowing what's gonna happen next in terms of the plot is gone. Were you just impatient?
if there's one way for me to get the game and a cheap PS2 i would still start screaming like the fangirl i am and enjoy the game even more then just by watching the video's, there are some pretty funny things in the game that didnt get spoiled yet

Quote:
Ahhh well then in that case, your viewing of the videos ahead of time is justified. But c'mon kid, you can still get the game. Surely you can ask your parents to put some of your money(Even lunch money that you save) on their card so they can order the game for you, I mean that's what I used to do. ^_^
well my mom is completely against buying things fromt he internet, i order manga from the web in secret and get it delivered at a friends house, she gives it to me at school lol

but i have one site that does english importations without credit card usage, just pay in advance, i hope theyll release the english version of Hack/GU vol. 1

btw english version is released in fall this year

edit well thre goes that plan the site only does dvd's and music
Old 2006-05-25, 09:58   Link #231
ryuusei

Quote:

like anime if i spoil myself, i'll still probably play the game just for the hell of it.

and unfortunately, RPG games are a rarity instead of a variety here in my country, so might as well watch these movie clips anyway. The english version may released this fall, but i'll still be like a year before it gets to Australia...

knowing what happens doesn't mean you know why it happened, pretty much
Old 2006-05-25, 10:00   Link #232
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

It's like why people watched Star Wars 1-3: We all know that Anakin is going to turn into Darth Vader. We also all know that Shino is going to get data drained by the end of Roots - multiple legitimite factoids floating around about the game months before the anime aired have told us that. Regardless, that doesn't keep people from watching Star Wars or .hack//Roots. Just because you know the ending, doesn't mean you know the story.
Old 2006-05-25, 10:04   Link #233
DingoEnderZOE2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuusei
like anime if i spoil myself, i'll still probably play the game just for the hell of it.

and unfortunately, RPG games are a rarity instead of a variety here in my country, so might as well watch these movie clips anyway.

knowing what happens doesn't mean you know why it happened, pretty much
Ahhh yes I had completely forgotten about that way of thinking, I thought the other videos would make it clear what happened beforehand. But you're right even though you can spoil yourself ahead of time, there's always the "WHY" things happened to look forward to. Okay now I feel kinda stupid for forgetting to think about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodachrome
It's like why people watched Star Wars 1-3: We all know that Anakin is going to turn into Darth Vader. We also all know that Shino is going to get data drained by the end of Roots - multiple legitimite factoids floating around about the game months before the anime aired have told us that. Regardless, that doesn't keep people from watching Star Wars or .hack//Roots. Just because you know the ending, doesn't mean you know the story.
Great example kodachrome.
Old 2006-05-26, 15:01   Link #234
Trickle

Series seems ok so far.

With initial D finished, GITS 2G finished, Bleach dive bombing even before it was licenced and no other (that I could see) shounen anime about, Roots is the only thing thats made me venture onto this forum recently.

Edit: What on earths happened to avatar via url?
Old 2006-05-27, 04:58   Link #235
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickle

Edit: What on earths happened to avatar via url?
i think they changed that a long time ago, as far as i can remember.. been a member a long time but only started to use my acount 5 months ago, its always been this way
Old 2006-05-28, 10:30   Link #236
Trickle

Just a bit suprised to see my avatar gone.

Episode 8 was fairly good. Perhaps finally the pace is increasing, and about time.

And I have to say this new fangled h264 format is pretty groovy. Bigger file sizes but muchos quality increase over xvid.
Old 2006-06-02, 21:36   Link #237
bluepita

Hmm, I'll admit first off, I never got around to watching the entire SIGN series. It's on my list, but it hasn't happened yet. So, plese cut me some slack if my thoughts show complete ignorance of something I should know.

Um, also if you haven't watched all through Episode 7, I suppose there may be spoilers.

I was wondering if anyone else thought that the Virus Cores might be a way to recreate Aura or something similar. There has been a lot of emphasis on the Lost Grounds and then the scene of the chapel where Aura's statue used to be. Plus they are items you can't utilize?? For some reason, I had the idea that Aura was kind of a glitch (may be wrong word) in the system before. Maybe if the right person (Haseo and his special attribute?) were to use all of them, then she would appear.

Also, doesn't it seem like they are looking for the Key of Twilight to help someone in the real world, based on the conversation between Shino and Ovan??

Last edited by bluepita; 2006-06-02 at 22:23.
Old 2006-06-03, 04:30   Link #238
Schneizel
uwu
*Fansubber

Virus Cores are from the video games. They're used to gatehack into forbidden areas.

Aura is not a glitch, she is the god of the system. The ultimate proof of this is the .hack//UdeDen manga, which was basically three volumes of Aura doing some stuff for the hell of it. She was probably affected in the CC Corp fire, but I haven't played GU, and have no idea if that's explained or not.
Old 2006-06-03, 06:55   Link #239
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodachrome
Virus Cores are from the video games. They're used to gatehack into forbidden areas.

Aura is not a glitch, she is the god of the system. The ultimate proof of this is the .hack//UdeDen manga, which was basically three volumes of Aura doing some stuff for the hell of it. She was probably affected in the CC Corp fire, but I haven't played GU, and have no idea if that's explained or not.
Aura was the true purpose of "The World"'s existence (the original game, before the fire, anyway).

Is it even a spoiler? Just in case... some spoilers from the original stories...
Spoiler:

The people who maintained and controlled "The World" had no idea about all this, as the original programmer is no longer alive.

As for how much of this is relevant for the "Version II" of The World? Who knows... Either some survived code was reused in Version II by accident, or there is a questionable individual in the game company who had hidden things in the new world deliberately, with unknown intentions.
Old 2006-06-03, 12:37   Link #240
SephirothYuyX
I Am, Who I Am.

Send a message via AIM to SephirothYuyX
Anyone know what that squirrels name is?
Closed Thread