Old 2010-06-27, 09:12   Link #2342
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiyuu99 View Post
Spoiler:
yeah, exactly.

Spoiler for blond-keena-look'a'like/LoI:

Anyway, just took a look at first dvd/bd special and... man... that was awesome, deliciously/ecchilicious

Spoiler for dvd/bd special #1:

Sankaku Complex even had an article about it...
And now, to wait for dvd/bd special #2. Even though we will most likely get a preview of sp#4, before #2 will come out. lol, I hope there will be Lily and Michie in it (sp4)...
Old 2010-06-27, 16:58   Link #2343
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
yeah, exactly.

Spoiler for blond-keena-look'a'like/LoI:

Anyway, just took a look at first dvd/bd special and... man... that was awesome, deliciously/ecchilicious

Spoiler for dvd/bd special #1:

Sankaku Complex even had an article about it...
And now, to wait for dvd/bd special #2. Even though we will most likely get a preview of sp#4, before #2 will come out. lol, I hope there will be Lily and Michie in it (sp4)...
I hope for more Ichiban "Mortal Kombat"

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-27, 21:07   Link #2344
OkamiNoKaze

Wow, a great series comes to an end, I liked episode 12, SubDesu's uncensored version isn't out yet, that I can find. so I watched the standard version, doesn't sound like I missed much. Some one mentioned that they are only half way through the novels, so that leaves me some hope there might be another season, as does the "The End?" but that's in a lot of anime.
Old 2010-06-28, 08:09   Link #2345
Wrath88
Kissing...

Well, I kind of enjoyed this series enough to keep it.

Korone was great
Junko was fun to watch
... I forgot the sempai's name, lol.
Lily needed more screen time.
Old 2010-06-28, 11:53   Link #2346
eiyuu99

Lily needs more screentime.
eiyuu99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-28, 12:53   Link #2347
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Lily needed more screen time.
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by eiyuu99 View Post
Lily needs more screentime.
QFT

I agree completely. Truer words were never said. She deserves more screen-time, Moar Lily please! -ok rant ended-

Oh Lily, lily... you only had ep11 to shine, and the kiss/reward in my sign. Why?!
for the rest of the series, it was like she wasn't there at all... poor girl... I'm still sad for her continous absence throughout the series, that's not right..
and don't forget that lack of lily also means lack of Michie and the rest of the student council, only ep11 to shine for them too.
I'm still hoping for an entire special dedicated to Lily (and Michie)... let's just hope sp4 will be the one that will be making up for the overall lack of Lily we had to suffer till now.. *crosses fingers*
Old 2010-07-03, 00:45   Link #2348
Bombo
TSF Fans

I couldn't stop laughing from akito 2:46 + looking for panties flying while talking with the SOUNDTRACK..it so funny
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 01:06   Link #2349
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Oh yeah, the first special. His eyes just home in on the panties
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-03, 01:14   Link #2350
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Haha bring the rain, now that that special is out I was highly entertained. But come on, 3 minutes? I know this isn't new, but considering what this series could have shown 3 minutes seems like a hell of a lot less. Or maybe I'm not liking the idea of special #2 being less than 3 minutes of my Eiko Now my prediction of a student council special looks more and more bleak, if that ever happens that would be about 1 minute each for the 3 girls minus Lily. Wow, shafting Lily again, that better not happen

And lol, Sai was calculating during all that. He seriously should've have melted when Fujiko lost her pieces of cloth, but seeing as how he wasn't all over Junko I'd say she's still in that "friend zone". Or am I still worried what special #2 will bring to the table on this Junko x Sai thing...

Anyways, with the completion of my final thoughts of this series' conclusion, this officially marks the end of my takeover of this thread but then again, with these special's coming out every month most likely till November, it just may not be over yet...
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-04, 16:49   Link #2351
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
I couldn't stop laughing from akito 2:46 + looking for panties flying while talking with the SOUNDTRACK..it so funny
That cracked me up so much, truly the funniest part of the special

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Anyways, with the completion of my final thoughts of this series' conclusion, this officially marks the end of my takeover of this thread but then again, with these special's coming out every month most likely till November, it just may not be over yet...
Holy Christ, this was long! As expected of you. You described the series' strong points and its (numerous) flaws very well, but you didn't talk much about Eiko's downfall... too painful to remember?

And it looks like you were more obsessed with her than I ever imagined. Personally, the only thing I'll remember about her is her leg lock (I too wonder how it woud feel...)
Old 2010-07-04, 19:17   Link #2352
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Holy Christ, this was long! As expected of you. You described the series' strong points and its (numerous) flaws very well...
Oh, that's what I forgot, I needed to put a warning or something like "Wall of text ahead. Do not read while on public transportation or during a U.N. Council meeting" It got longer than expected, seriously, and my blog formatting squeezes it into a much more thinner look than I thought. All in all though, that would be the first time I've gone and done my thoughts into writing, although it is missing some of my more positive notes, such as hentai snail, Korone's various cosplay, the lack of mention of the wardrobe change of my Eiko from school uniform to kunoichi (perhaps I'll leave that for DVD special #2 )

Quote:
but you didn't talk much about Eiko's downfall... too painful to remember?
It's a really bad joke about Dai Maou, where I stealthily mentioned her in some of the bad parts of this series, she is not mentioned in the parts like Terminator daddy (which I still have a hard time figuring out), and also in the part about the Simon5 villians being tossed aside (really, what happened to my Eiko afterwards? She got spanked in the booty? Facial slap? Maybe her mind got altered along with Keizou, in that she'll now have to dedicate her life to taking care of her handicapped father), as well in a story element not seen, where we're left to assume she was after the Sword of Sohaya for personal power, or power to rule over all families, or whatever...

Yeah, her downfall was painful to remember. I didn't want my final thoughts about her to be in the negative so hopefully the above paragraph will point out where she actually isn't.

Quote:
And it looks like you were more obsessed with her than I ever imagined. Personally, the only thing I'll remember about her is her leg lock (I too wonder how it woud feel...)
She.... got her own post tag! Yeah yeah, that's really important. Considering how much I forget on what to properly tag posts, her getting her very own tag means a lot

Oh spit, PSP supports custom wallpapers, right? I knew I forgot a device.....
Old 2010-07-06, 20:38   Link #2353
wingman32x

Ichiban was okay. The ending was kind of a let down for me. The overall plot wasn't anything too special, either. That said, I liked the cast of characters. Akuto was a decent lead, Hattori was a very cute tsundere, Keena was a good comedy relief character, and Korone was also pretty funny. Overall, Ichiban was an anime with an average plot, but the likeable characters and comedy made up for it somewhat. I give it a 6.5/10.
wingman32x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-06, 21:27   Link #2354
DeadlySoldier37
The players president

Just finished it, I though it was a highly entertaining show. I truly enjoyed it from start to end, all the characters were great, even though I think some characters like Fujiko and Lily got shafted at the end.

I really hope they decide to make a second season I think it deserves it. I'll also be keeping an eye on the BD Omake.
DeadlySoldier37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-20, 22:50   Link #2355
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou Special 1 GIFs

I finally did it! I made them! Just to warn all they are all PG-13 but it was let's just say nipple fantastic! Here they are: http://francismeunier.blogspot.com/2...special-1.html
Well it rather well done for a special.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-30, 02:34   Link #2356
Dahak86
Classics never age

official site updated with sp4 preview! still no Lily/student council special though date is 9/22, lol.. lots of dvds releases on that day, uh?
btw, I watched sp2 raw, only thing I can say for now: WooH! it was good to be finally able to see Eiko's nipples in full glory (for more than a fraction of sec ).
It was also nice to see more of Junko's fundoshi, and Junko vs Eiko catfight "continuation"..
glad to see Korone back again too.. with, what I think was another of her teasing/trolling scenes (dam, my japanese is so bad.. if subs won't come out quick, I'll be needing someone with a good/full japanese knowledge)

next: Korone rapes Keena!
Old 2010-07-31, 00:08   Link #2357
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
official site updated with sp4 preview! still no Lily/student council special though date is 9/22, lol.. lots of dvds releases on that day, uh?
btw, I watched sp2 raw, only thing I can say for now: WooH! it was good to be finally able to see Eiko's nipples in full glory (for more than a fraction of sec ).
It was also nice to see more of Junko's fundoshi, and Junko vs Eiko catfight "continuation"..
glad to see Korone back again too.. with, what I think was another of her teasing/trolling scenes (dam, my japanese is so bad.. if subs won't come out quick, I'll be needing someone with a good/full japanese knowledge)

next: Korone rapes Keena!
Hehe Oh.... As Eiko-chan's biggest fan, it saddens me that I have yet to see Special #2.....

And, read your comment on my blog, really, that has no relation with me removing her from my devices, seriously I'll watch it some day!

Korone rapes Keena? Which one? The law or the wife of Sai? lol lately it's just been those 4 girls, just when they had a good opportunity to involve Lily more, it seems like Special #4 excludes her yet again. 2 more Specials to go, supposing all discs have them?
Old 2010-08-03, 11:51   Link #2358
tsunade666

is the sales good?

hoping for a second season.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 10:36   Link #2359
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
I'm kinda late for this, but I just saw the subs for the second special. Have to say, I don't need to be mangatron to appreciate Eiko there...still criminally short though.
Saturn Beaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 15:53   Link #2360
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I also recently watched this special. It was very enjoyable once again. The special I'm really looking forward to is the next one though. Korone~!

That reminds I haven't checked the official website in a while. Hmm, still no student council special in sight, however, there is another interesting Korone special. I'm okay with this.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, shounen