Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-05-14, 08:07   Link #681
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetail1989 View Post
just started watching first episode...

can someone tell me what is PR...??? the boys PR ..??what thats...
Since this series hasn't been tagged yet, guess I can talk about this thing.... just replace PR (short for Public Relations) with facade as it makes more sense that way. Like I have no idea where in the world people talk about their PR face or whatever.

Yeah, I'm usually a fan of [mod edit: a sub group] but that part totally turned me off. At least they redeemed themselves this episode, where their translations of "dakadaka" and "tada no" were the funniest of the three subs I saw, due to how they worded the conversation. Props to [mod edit: a sub group] though, as while theirs wasn't as funny since the words they used didn't have the same negative connotations, it was ingenious how they slipped it in. Sadly, official subs were just plain bland.

Yes, I love HenNeko so much I watch it three times over, even more so than Valvrave or Attack on Titan, of which I only watch twice. While Valvrave is more entertaining or Attack on Titan is more intriguing, HenNeko iss just a more 'fun' show than either of those. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-05-14 at 20:23.
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 20:23   Link #682
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I want to remind everyone that this show is streaming on Crunchyroll so discussion of fansub groups is not allowed.
Old 2013-05-18, 09:02   Link #683
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 6:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 16:21   Link #684
Solafighter
Hige

This is so far the only series, where I watch the OP every single time. Can't get enough of it. Just to cute.

Damn, this has a lot of fan service. No surprise, more and more people find their own way in beeing a lolicon.

Jokes aside, it is hard to get a favourite(at least, for me) girl.

Tsukushi:"Wait. What should I do next?" A true innocent maiden.
Old 2013-05-18, 16:30   Link #685
SQA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
This is so far the only series, where I watch the OP every single time. Can't get enough of it. Just to cute.

Damn, this has a lot of fan service. No surprise, more and more people find their own way in beeing a lolicon.

Jokes aside, it is hard to get a favourite(at least, for me) girl.

Tsukushi:"Wait. What should I do next?" A true innocent maiden.
Yeah, the OP is one sick ear worm.

Queen of Steel is one strange cookie, too.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 17:18   Link #686
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The cuteness of the girls in this series is killing me. I need a heart transplant stat. Tsukiko singing and repeating what Yokodera said about her while cooking was just HNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG. I don't care how nonsensical the plot gets. As long as the girls are cute, it's fine. The comedy is a nice bonus.

The end of the episode was shocking. Didn't think that thing packed that much power. It could lead the world to ruin... oops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
The King will bring them back on the correct path. Maybe. Her attempts to seduce Yokodera were laughably clumsy, but she looked so sexy. You don't really need to try when you have that kind of body.
Old 2013-05-18, 17:44   Link #687
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

NSFW
Episode 6
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-05-18 at 17:50. Reason: Better put this under an NSFW tag... ^^;
RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 18:18   Link #688
Sumeragi
Banned

*Hugs Tsukushi*
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 19:32   Link #689
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Aaaaaaaaaaaand the Steel King is down!

Episodes 4 and 5 completely obliterate our impressions of Tsukushi Tsutsukakushi with her confession of love and her determination to marry Tsukiko (even going to Massachusetts to plan their legal marriage in the future) and her moments of obsession over her younger sister. Meanwhile, Azusa enjoys some much-needed time with her friends, although her heart continues to long for Youto. (Unfortunately, "reply hazy, try again".)

I like how the concept of the Stony Cat continues to haunt us despite the more down-to-earth flow of the story. What will happen to the tractor beam'd Yokodera Residence? What's with the ofuda and the much larger Stony Cat? And does eating Youto's lewd dakimakura give the same effect as eating Tsukiko's meat bun?

Can't wait for more stuff to cause my heart to explode!
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 20:01   Link #690
garbage

what's Iwai doing here...

man so busy these days only get to watch heneko>.<
Old 2013-05-18, 20:03   Link #691
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

This episode....too much... Especially Tsukushi deadlier than I ever imagined.
Images
some gifs
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

*drops dead*
Old 2013-05-18, 20:18   Link #692
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
* breaths heavily

Tsukushi is so hot... the ponytails, the kimono, the boobs.. damn I can feel the heat in my vitals...!!!

Tsukushi aishiteru!!!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 20:19   Link #693
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
* breaths heavily

Tsukushi is so hot... the ponytails, the kimono, the boobs.. damn I can feel the heat in my vitals...!!!

Tsukushi aishiteru!!!!!
*Cuts down with a katana*

No.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 20:26   Link #694
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
*Cuts down with a katana*

No.
*sandwiched sword between hands

No you won't. She's begging to get even with a man... I'll test her! Leave my fetish and my fantasy alone. She is the hottest girl this season and I'm making her a part of my harem
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 21:22   Link #695
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.6

yuoto still staying tsukiko's family storeroom til tsukiko arrive see his "discs" cue to slashing them include "perverted king & stony cat" discs give explain all his goods got sent here due to bigger stony cat.

then yuoto ask steel queen about them stony cat give her family worship those stony cat statue give bit hmm whole "little brother" of youto want tsukiko cue fruit splat during the talk while tsukiko listen.

youto still wonder on big stony cat can do wishes & it work by send azusa to youto & also make youto "doing" on azusa.

then youto hearing tsukiko saying thought be "cooked" by steel queen but dinner talk with them & azusa give steel queen trying to "tempt" youto while azusa going youto is my pet.

after calm all ok talk with tsukiko seem fine with youto still steel queen again trying to "tempt" youto give going enough already give in cause make steel queen wished that world goes falling down cue "uh-oh".
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 21:24   Link #696
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

The funny parts were excellent this episode and the dramatic parts were paced well in between. Couldn't ask for more.

I was laughing my head off with Tsukiko's cutting of Yokodera's discs and the conversation between him and Tsukushi was pretty much revolving around the latter's lack of common sense. I was thinking that Tsukushi's attempts to seduce "Yokodera's younger brother" would eventually back-fire on her (she might end up falling for him), but we'll see it in the future I guess.

Azusa showed the dangers of "be careful of what you wish for" quite well there.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 22:43   Link #697
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

ep6. The Steel King is great, and Yukarin is doing her usual fine job, but Tsukiko and Azusa are terrific. Ogura Yui is just so-so as a seiyuu, but she is being used perfectly here; Ishihara Kaori has become an excellent seiyuu, and she is totally irresistible as Azuki Azusa.

This show is about the female characters, both as comic romance and as fanservice, and it is really doing what it set out to do. Well put together by first-time director Suzuki Youhei and writer Itou Michiko (Roh-Kyu-Bu). Kantoku's original character design helps a lot, too.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 23:17   Link #698
SQA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
ep6. The Steel King is great, and Yukarin is doing her usual fine job, but Tsukiko and Azusa are terrific. Ogura Yui is just so-so as a seiyuu, but she is being used perfectly here; Ishihara Kaori has become an excellent seiyuu, and she is totally irresistible as Azuki Azusa.

This show is about the female characters, both as comic romance and as fanservice, and it is really doing what it set out to do. Well put together by first-time director Suzuki Youhei and writer Itou Michiko (Roh-Kyu-Bu). Kantoku's original character design helps a lot, too.
The voice work here is just so well cast. Ogura is definitely limited, though she's got a little more range than she's using here (just not much). But it's so pitch perfect. It's a deadpanned dead pan. It's just brilliant. Even if it's a pigeon hole for her, she's just nailing that role. She's becoming the inverse of Wakamoto.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 01:21   Link #699
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Episode 5:
- Steel King remains as annoying as before /facepalm. Ignoring her good academics, nothing more than a brawns, but no brain/muscle idiot character . Those "comedic" violence is a big fail here.
- Azusa was very cute and possibly the "winner" of this episode.

Episode 6:
- Tsukiko = epic win and awesomeness in this episode 10/10. So many cute and *awww* moments
- The self-reference when she scratched the DVD of "Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko" with the scissors was clever integrated by the makers
- Steel King still not enjoyable, but this time her personal fangirl at the gym was even more pathetic with her reaction towards Yokodera. Bad, simply bad.
-> Let's see how much longer the brother-lie joke will continue before it starts to get terribly boring/worn out.
- Azusa remained lovely in this episode, though her belly-rub-wish went into a strange direction
- Yokodera: DENSE! So many hints and indications from Tsukiko meeting "deaf ears". Even without her facial expression, her remaining body language spoke volumes.
Old 2013-05-19, 02:10   Link #700
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Episode 5:
- Steel King remains as annoying as before /facepalm. Ignoring her good academics
I have no idea where you got the impression that she gets good grades.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, romantic comedy, seinen, supernatural, tsundere