Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-06, 06:23   Link #161
nicepace
The congueror Of The EAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by raziel16 View Post
I didn't read anywhere where Moria is being killed, but didn't he pretty much had been owned by doflamingo (forgot the spelling) and several pacifistas back then? So flamingo didn't finish him off and let him escape then?

How many sichibukai are left anyway? They seem to drop out faster than the WG could appoint their substitute.
Ohhh.. I hope u read or I say enjoy one piece throughly... see the chapter when showing zorro part after kuma sent him in mihawk palace... mihawk did said on the News Paper that the WG stated that Moria has RIP... but Mihawk believe that a man as his caliber wouldn't die eaily.

and yeah maybe after that incident in the MF maybe Moriah will be lighten up... and starting over like the strawhats... I kindly hope the new Moria will be much look like when he was younger, not a lazy old fat like he use to be.
Old 2010-11-06, 08:15   Link #162
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Anyone think Marco might become a warlord? To protect the other whitebeards/or if they're disbanded.

Maybe Jewelry too since she was captured.
Old 2010-11-06, 08:20   Link #163
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I'm pretty sure attacking marine strongholds is considered "activity"…
Activity isn't limited to only attacking marine strongholds, now is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Yes, when, or if, Moriah re-emerges, the WG will have to address that question. In the meantime, though, and to get back to the original point, Moriah's bounty will not increase until he re-emerges, and right now there is no indication that he has re-emerged (Perona wouldn't have been hanging out with Zoro if Moriah was back in business, so we can only assume that he is still hiding).
If you go back and read my initial post, I said Moria will receive a bounty increase for no longer having an alignment with the WG, and thus being considered a rogue criminal once again. No where did I mention anything about WHEN he would receive that increase. That's a different matter entirely.
Old 2010-11-06, 09:39   Link #164
raziel16

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
It's interesting to think who they got to fill in the 3 empty spots. It's hypothesized that Buggy might be one now since he got a letter from the World Government.
Probably, but I agree with someone's post earlier that joke character should stay as joke character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Anyone think Marco might become a warlord? To protect the other whitebeards/or if they're disbanded.

Maybe Jewelry too since she was captured.
It could be, but I doubt all previous whitebeards "sons" will join up under Marco's command. Some of them probably will detach themselves from the group and form new pirates group or join up with other yonko.

Boney probably has some sort of connection with Aikanu from the way she shouts "I'll never forgive all of you" at him.
Old 2010-11-06, 09:55   Link #165
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

bonney is aikanu's daughter
Old 2010-11-06, 10:31   Link #166
secretzfan
*Fansubber

I hope we get to the superovas soon
Old 2010-11-06, 13:14   Link #167
marvelB

Going back to the Shichibukai, me and some others have already guessed that some of our old supernova friends are quite likely to already have been offered a warlord seat during the skip (I'd say that Kidd and Hawkins are the best bets. Capone and Bonney were already taken out of the game, Urouge and Apoo have both seemed to hit a snag during their journeys, and Drake might have become one of Kaidou's stooges by now. I dunno about Law, since he mentioned that he would be laying low for a while....). As far as Kuma goes, while it's true that the original may have been MIA for a while as well, who's to say that Vegapunk didn't send one of his clones out to take care of the original's duties? Seeing as he was also considered to be the most loyal in the faction anyway, Kuma may not be in as much danger of losing his position as we initially thought......
Old 2010-11-06, 13:37   Link #168
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Kidd was probably offered a place on the marines but didn't take and Hawkins may have
Old 2010-11-07, 02:09   Link #169
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
My guess as to who the spots for the Shichibukai will be....

-Buggy
-Jewelry Bonney

I don't think Kuma can really count towards a Shichibukai anymore, seeing as they're pirates with special permissions from the government. I don't think Kuma is really a pirate anymore..... as more of a tool of the WG.

I also think that when they said that Drake was making a name for himself in the New World, I think he may be starting a revolution against Kaido.... or has/had gotten in a big fight with him...
Old 2010-11-07, 05:46   Link #170
nicepace
The congueror Of The EAST

speaking of sichibukai... I don't think Kid would take the offer to be a sichibukai... hes more like a luffy type... aim for onepiece and gain freedom.
And for buggy, for the first glace maybe he consider it as a high achievment by being offered to be a warlord and dreaming what he could do by just being a sichibukai, but of course he will turn down the offer since his head is to big for just being a warlord... he is standing in the line with WB, Shanks so there is only one place he would go...the Yonkyou seat... (he have the set up, why not?).

from the supernova I think the closest candidate to be a Warlord is the former commodore 'Drake', Hawkins and Boney...

I like the idea for Bonney chan is Akainu no mussume, that would be a twist

Last edited by nicepace; 2010-11-07 at 07:19.
Old 2010-11-07, 07:36   Link #171
Vree

Quote:
bonney is aikanu's daughter
I'd love that to happen.

Though, it'd only be worth it if he did have at least some affection for her still. If it was only to show that he'd send his own daughter to Impel Down, we already know that, there's no need to show as it couldn't top the Ace arc. If, however, it turned out that the most ruthless of the Marines did have a soft spot (if only a little), that'd make him a more interesting character. And, of course, it'd make a great Freudian excuse for the both of them for having become a pirate and a hunter of pirates. Booney could've easily fallen into "bad company" as a result of trying to run away from home and his overly strict father, who in turn would gain an even bigger hatred towards the pirate age.
Old 2010-11-07, 09:31   Link #172
raziel16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vree View Post
I'd love that to happen.

Booney could've easily fallen into "bad company" as a result of trying to run away from home and his overly strict father, who in turn would gain an even bigger hatred towards the pirate age.
Aikanu did said "when I heard you ran away from the government, it alarmed me - but that's all over now" when he found Boney tied up, so your theory might be true, but Oda has used that kind of story on Saboo, so it'll be a little boring if he use that on Boney and Aikanu too.
Old 2010-11-07, 10:53   Link #173
t3ck
Anime Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by raziel16 View Post
Aikanu did said "when I heard you ran away from the government, it alarmed me - but that's all over now" when he found Boney tied up, so your theory might be true, but Oda has used that kind of story on Saboo, so it'll be a little boring if he use that on Boney and Aikanu too.

Yep, and with Bonney crying so badly over WB's death, i doubt this will be the case.

But with Akainu seemingly less strict towards her, i also doubt shes a captive of some kind.

I sure hope to see Moria again though. He's definitely not in the same tier with even some of the shichibukai, but hes a fun character. I'd love to see what hes up to if hes not dead after 2 years. Another kingdom of zombie?
Old 2010-11-07, 18:30   Link #174
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
I sure hope to see Moria again though. He's definitely not in the same tier with even some of the shichibukai,
I would love to see him again along with Mihawk and U would love if Luffy fought a full battle with Flamingo
Old 2010-11-07, 23:35   Link #175
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Sigh just out of kicks I wanna know what happened to Buggy lol.
Old 2010-11-08, 00:03   Link #176
Sir-Nemesis

Again on an adventure together the mogiwaras
Old 2010-11-08, 00:26   Link #177
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Will be a long wait for next chapter =(
Old 2010-11-08, 00:47   Link #178
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
Will be a long wait for next chapter =(
No it won't there is no break
Old 2010-11-08, 01:05   Link #179
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
No it won't there is no break
It will be because the last chapter was released so early.
Old 2010-11-08, 01:25   Link #180
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
It will be because the last chapter was released so early.
But then they would ave told us that there will be a break plus all the top 3 came out early

Tags
weekly chapter discussion