Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-08-01, 08:30   Link #21
sifuwarrior
享用中華一番

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiroInazuma View Post
This is just stupid in my opinion, cos they wanted to hold back the anime so the manga could get even more further ahead, they decided to make a rip off of Naruto, they couldn't let Naruto be the only with kyuubi powers could they? They had to make Sora so he could be a rip off of Naruto's super powers...hopefully Naruto goes Kyuubi and sucks the power out of Sora. Like a vaccum cleaner, also why does Naruto give the same emo speech everytime he sees someone like that...it is kinda annoying.
Yea i agree with you, every time Naruto sees someone like that he feels like he understands and everything.

Next episode is going to be good Kyuubi Vs Kyuubi
Old 2008-08-01, 11:19   Link #22
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
I've seen a couple episodes and normally i shouldnt be bothered with it since its a filler but...Konoha is in ruins right? I saw some parts of 67 didnt see everything but...Konoha was a mess..it seemed worse then against Orochimaru and the Sand..
It's not in ruins, the fillains just summoned some ruins at the gates. That's where the zombies come from.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 12:15   Link #23
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

And did you see the mountain that crushed the gate...The city is a mess as we are going back to the manga.
Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 12:48   Link #24
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cox View Post
And did you see the mountain that crushed the gate...The city is a mess as we are going back to the manga.
Because Konoha's main gate is all there is in Konoha, right? It's just that zone, most of Konoha is still untouched.
Old 2008-08-01, 14:33   Link #25
Lunarskylar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yong View Post
Same old shit like always. 70% of the episode is all useless talk, and Naruto's I-can-relate-to-your-loneliness-but-now-I-got-friendsCRAP.

I don't care if it's a filler. After almost 300 episodes they still use the same crap over and over again.
it /is/ a main motif of the series,
there's not really much way around that
sure its repetitive, but its all naruto can really do
and the animators are obviously trying o bring back the old spaice from naruto into shippudden

lol honestly, i think the animators are trying to compensate for screwing up the oro-4kyuubi fight, and redoing with with his one
which couldn't possibly be bad...
so i wonder how they'll handle this

and finally, Sora... i am NOT your father. I'm a jiraiya wannabe
Old 2008-08-01, 15:26   Link #26
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
lol honestly, i think the animators are trying to compensate for screwing up the oro-4kyuubi fight
how did they screw up the kn4 vs oro fight? It was faithful to the manga and it had great animation. It was one of the few good episodes of the second arc.
Old 2008-08-01, 15:37   Link #27
Formely_anon
Missing an "R"

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
how did they screw up the kn4 vs oro fight? It was faithful to the manga and it had great animation. It was one of the few good episodes of the second arc.
It was paced awfully.
Formely_anon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 17:01   Link #28
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formely_anon View Post
It was paced awfully.
well, it still used 2 full manga chapters, that is more than the average shippuuden episode.
Old 2008-08-01, 17:20   Link #29
Irondragon
Paladin

I think that the story quality has gone down lately. The story is kind of "Luke I am your father!" + "Evil Twin". And like before said it is getting kind of annoying that Naruto has always the same text "I know what you feel..." I would like to see something new or funny or they should go on with the story !
Irondragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 18:04   Link #30
Kilian
6:11

Oh god, "pseudo-jinchuuriki"... What genius came up with that... Can it get anymore lame than that?
Kilian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 18:19   Link #31
NextTime

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
It's not in ruins, the fillains just summoned some ruins at the gates. That's where the zombies come from.
Haha, "fillains". I like the term.

Cuz I hate fillains. Annoying nub bad guys.
NextTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 18:49   Link #32
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by NextTime View Post
Haha, "fillains". I like the term.

Cuz I hate fillains. Annoying nub bad guys.
Wow indeed. New term to use.

I thought the Oro vs 4 tails was above average? 7/10? While the rest of the episodes were around 3-4/10? yeah..

Kyuubi vs Kyuubi!!! Just what I wanted! Any episode with Naruto going Kyuubi is a win imo.
Old 2008-08-01, 20:33   Link #33
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilian View Post
Oh god, "pseudo-jinchuuriki"... What genius came up with that... Can it get anymore lame than that?
It could be much worse, they could've come up with some new term for it. But instead, they decided to tell it like it is. From the description, Sora really is a pseudo-jinchuuriki, so it's fine calling him that.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 21:35   Link #34
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

It is better then making up some new power that has nothing to do with the whole story.
Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 22:58   Link #35
323Familia

This episode just ruined the entire series for me. I mean come on...a Naruto/Kyuubi rip-off how freakin lame is that. At first I thought they were going to invent a new jinchuuriki, but this is just as bad. I mean seriously, what the hell are they thinking? I have lost all faith in Naruto now. The filler was decent until they pulled this crap out of their asses. I am so incredibly pissed off right now I can even see straight.
323Familia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 23:37   Link #36
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

The thing that got me pissed off the most was the fact that they made the pseudo-jinchuuriki as strong as Naruto's cloak form, it should be significantly weaker than Naruto's so if Sora goes 4 tails, Naruto can beat him using 2 tails.
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-02, 00:17   Link #37
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuujin View Post
It's nice when the anime people actually care about characters not named "Sasuke", isn't it? Maybe Kishimoto should give it a try one of these days...
I don't think the anime people care about the other characters. I think they care about creating filler characters who Naruto can identify with and give his patented "I was just like you" speech. Cause they do it every time. And it's usually the main thing that ticks people off about the filler.

If they cared about the other characters they just should have kept the focus on Asuma and his backstory with the 12 Fire Guardians and never even bothered creating their own new character. Why couldn't they have just done that?
DeDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-02, 01:06   Link #38
monster

Quote:
The thing that got me pissed off the most was the fact that they made the pseudo-jinchuuriki as strong as Naruto's cloak form, it should be significantly weaker than Naruto's so if Sora goes 4 tails, Naruto can beat him using 2 tails.
Well, Sora's seal was completely released. So it makes sense for its impact to be strong.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-02, 01:24   Link #39
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Quote:
Originally Posted by monstert View Post
Well, Sora's seal was completely released. So it makes sense for its impact to be strong.
But even if it was completely released he shouldn't have as much chakra as Naruto, Naruto had the full Kyuubi, Sora just had the left overs so as a psuedo-jinchuuriki his 4 tailed form shouldn't be as strong as Narutos
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-02, 02:40   Link #40
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
But even if it was completely released he shouldn't have as much chakra as Naruto, Naruto had the full Kyuubi, Sora just had the left overs so as a psuedo-jinchuuriki his 4 tailed form shouldn't be as strong as Narutos
Shouldn't be as strong, but somehow I'm seeing it being close. Guess the only way to force Naruto to go Kyuubi right now is to have a knock off appear which will somehow trigger a resonance with the Kyuubi in Naruto. Thus giving up a big battle.

For some reason rolling my eyes at the sucking up Kyuubi exhaust to make a pseudo jinchuuriki. Wasn't sure how they'd explain Sora's abilities, but that wasn't one of my guesses.

But in the end I guess this is better than ridiculously slow pacing they have been going with.