AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2008-05-09, 20:01   Link #181
Loli Gurl

I would like to be an artist/musician/hairstylist/background dancer or someone that creates the dance. And maybe an actress. Thats a weird combination.
Loli Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-09, 21:54   Link #182
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

lol that's a lot of stuff
Old 2008-09-01, 14:06   Link #183
sopple
sopple here and there

im aming to be a record prudusher. it runs in the family. my grandpa was the recordind artist for the beach boys and bobby darin and some other people so i want to keep it to where our family has a person who was close to famous prople.
sopple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 16:54   Link #184
Takeru
Jag äter idioter
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Takeru
I'm currently in college working for a major in Multimedia Graphic Design (Or as my mother says MGD: [Miller Genuine Draft]) . I ultimately want to be the digital effects guy in movies and tv shows. I also wouldn't mind being a camera operator, editor, and part-time actor. And if not that, a computer repair technician or technical support.

On the other side, I want to also be a party DJ yet I have almost no sense of rhythm compared to my friends.
Old 2008-09-01, 16:59   Link #185
FLCL
I've been Kawarolled

Send a message via AIM to FLCL
international business, international law, or diplomat

im currently doing a 4+1 program @ DU to get my Masters in International relations, then when i decide on my "heavy hitter" and ultimate profession, ill get the associate M.A./J.D @ an ivy or equivalent. For me it was always a stars aligned moment for me, im half chinese half american, quadlingual and working on japanese, so theyre really wasnt any other choice so to speak. and i have familial connections that equate to loads of guanxi in the japan, china, HK, and thailand areas.

But i really do enjoy these prospects alot also, i couldn't stand a stationary job, I LOVE travelling, have travelled a ton, and plan on much much more in the future. plus, my stepmom was a senior diplomat for the US, and i just loved tagging along and seeing all the different cultures...and the cars.

And woe be onto you ranka fans, i have always had a keen interest in law and debate, if i ever decided to post with a more serious demure...do your worst.
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 17:04   Link #186
stubby42

CEO of a film company/clothing line.

I'm also working on a couple of book projects that could get published.
stubby42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 20:27   Link #187
Claude

Send a message via AIM to Claude Send a message via Yahoo to Claude
Well, like I said a few pages back, I still want to be a bookstore owner after I retire. However, I think I now know what I want to be before that. I've decided to go towards being a doctor/surgeon specifically for babies and children. I want to be a good role model to them and allow them to have the opportunity to be someone great. It'd be great to see my patients grow up happy and healthy thanks to my work. Also, I really don't want to see the patients that I've worked hard to keep alive die before I do, I'd feel depressed. My mom tells me that I may be too emotionally involved to work in the medical department, but I still want to give it a try. When I was in elementary school I wanted to be a dentist because my dad's a dental technician, but my brother (4th year of college) is going towards being a dentist. Now, I've decided upon my goal again. He's taking the DAT exam this week actually... hope he does well!
Claude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 20:57   Link #188
blue skies
noch einmal?

My major is journalism, so I'm obviously aiming to become a journalist .

But when (if) I retire, I totally want to own a bakery. Or a maybe a cafe.
blue skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 21:50   Link #189
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
I'm going through college to get my degree in mechanical engineering...God knows what exactly I'll be able to do with that, but I'd like to go into the auto industry and work as an engineer for a company like Ford Motor Company...

If I can't find anything in the civilian market after college, I'll probably go into the US Air Force as a technician, like my cousin...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 22:10   Link #190
gabbytay
Banned

Biological weapons manufacturer call it blood money
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 22:30   Link #191
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
My dream career would be in counter-terrorism or special operations, like in the US Army Special Forces (Green Berets) or 1st SFOD-D (Delta Force), buuut I probably would never even make it past selection process in my life if I had the chance...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 22:48   Link #192
Gemstar
Banned

Does anyone know if Boxing is a career? If it is that is my goal, to be a professional at it.
Gemstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 22:48   Link #193
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

I have two significant aspirations; one semi-realistic, the other very realistic.

Semi-realistic: I would actually love to be a chef, though I have no serious training, nor the money to attend culinary school. I fancy myself quite the cook, though if it's not breakfast, and not grilled, I'd probably need a recipe of some sort to make it. Mostly, I consider this only a semi-realistic possibility because of two reasons; 1.) I can't bake to save my life, and 2.) My palette is...well...un-developed would be a nice way to put it.

Realistic: After my senior year of high school, I decided I really wanted to be a high school math teacher, preferably advanced algebra, or pre-calculus. Also, after a few years in college, the idea of being a history teacher (also high-school) has been of increasing interest to me. I graduated from college with majors in math and history, so I'm pretty close to this. A teaching certificate, and I'd be all ready to teach though, the closer I get, the more I would like to be a chef. Go figure...
Old 2008-09-02, 01:47   Link #194
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
i still not sure of what i want to do career wise. i know i want to do something with computers but i am not sure what yet. i am taking computer tech in college but i have not chosen what i want to specialize in yet, i am not sure if i want to specialize in networking, programming, or web designing. normally i'd go for what i am best at but i suck at all three. never done any networking before, i did visual basic once in high school but i am not sure if that is right for me. then all the websites i've ever attempted to build were utter failures.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 06:52   Link #195
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

Doctor/Lawyer/CEO of a Game Company (thats right Nintendo belongs to me now!)
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 08:47   Link #196
Orchunter226
Is rather bored...

Aerospace Engineer. I decided on it due to it's high pay level, and my interest in space (and my proficiency with Math). I would LOVE to work on spacecraft for a living. My dream is for humanity to really begin a more thorough exploration of space, and I want to be a part of that.

Going into my junior year seeing whether I made the correct choice. The truly hard coursework is coming in an onslaught, but I'm pulling out B's still. That minor in Mathematics is a killer, though.
Orchunter226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 14:15   Link #197
FLCL
I've been Kawarolled

Send a message via AIM to FLCL
it wont be my profession, but my semi realistic dream is to learn how to fly/be a pilot

prob the story of my life in my late 20's/30's
FLCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-02, 16:29   Link #198
Dream
working...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemstar View Post
Does anyone know if Boxing is a career? If it is that is my goal, to be a professional at it.
Of course it is.

I'm gonna be a fashion designer. Applying to FIT and Parsons this term.

But from time to time i want to be a mangaka. sometimes
or a writer. I love literature alot.

and because of this i think lot of my inspirations indirectly come from anime series. I have been inspired greatly by the series vampire knight at one point.
Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 16:44   Link #199
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Accountant. Seems kinda boring compared to what you guys want to do, but I actually like it.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-03, 16:53   Link #200
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
World dictator? I'm kidding.

Well, I'd say the owner of a multi-billion dollar umbrella corporation. No, seriously. Of course, that's years and years down the line. I've already got my own IT business going, and have plans on starting a local internet cafe, as well as a performance car shop, before expanding it to the rest of the US.

I guess my idea comes down to trying to be successful enough that when I'm ready to start a family, I can actually spend a lot of time with my family.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote