AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-11, 07:47   Link #21961
Ottocycle

I swear, at this rate a songfic will come out based on these lively characters alone...

Not that this was swirling in my head while on a 45 minute ride which left my rear aching...
Now to recall those darn thoughts.
Old 2008-03-11, 07:54   Link #21962
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
I swear, at this rate a songfic will come out based on these lively characters alone...

Not that this was swirling in my head while on a 45 minute ride which left my rear aching...
Now to recall those darn thoughts.
I have much crack planned for Outer Cadia 1st Anniversary Lyrical Party. But OUTRIDE with JAM Project and Nana Mizuki?!

Suggestion noted. :3
Old 2008-03-11, 08:00   Link #21963
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Flamme is assisted by Keroko when she has a spot on her schedule. Keroko holds the distinction of being one of the few honorary Troopers when she was neither born in Cadia nor a practitioner of the Belka-style of combat. However, her deft handling of Rogue Squadron, a unit much like the Shock Troopers, her prowess in battling the forces of evil as well as her involvement in many of the units' quagmire operations which always resulted in a turnaround has won her much respect amongst the Shock Troopers. Keroko prefers the male cutting of vest-and-slacks as it grants much more freedom of movement, and ties her ponytail into a long braid to keep it out of the way, and hence when she's working with the Troopers, she is often mistaken for a guy.

Keroko-kun:
Wow, I didn't think he'd actually do it, concidering I've got... what? 3 incarnations of myself in the thread already?

Keroko-chan:
No kidding, there's me, the impulsive think-before-you-act side of you, not to mention the *ahem* feminine side. Then there is Kerokun, your laid back 'lets not worry about that today, maybe tommorow' side, and then there is Keroko-tan, which is, well...

Keroko-kun:
Me in a nustshell when playing games.

Keroko-chan:
Yeah, that. Small tip people: When Keroko is building superweapons, he's not doing it without a reason. You can bet that as soon as the timer reaches zero, he'll fire the damn thing.

Keroko-kun:
Or several.

Keroko-chan:
You mean like when you payed Generals Death Valley with the China Nuke general and let your comrades handle the defenses while you leisurely build nukes?

Keroko-kun: Yup. Hmmm, fifteen nuke timers counting down. Ah, I loved that match.

Keroko-chan: .... yes, I can see where Keroko-tan gets it.
Old 2008-03-11, 08:21   Link #21964
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
Forgive me! I really didn't mean to! Stupid flu bug...

But if I keep forgetting people because of my headache...
Xena: *looks up from his work* Get well soon, Kha *thumbs up*

Quote:
MO4R Khrack :3

Satty is a well-trained scout for Recce, but recently he's been listed as MIA, along with his colleague "An Hero", after a recent botched infiltration op targeting smuggling rings in the Core Worlds. The Troopers believe that they are alive and well; and fulfilling the mission as intended.

Daniel Kellis is the Troopers' Librarian. As it is with other Belka units, Librarian Daniel holds much clout amongst the Troopers and sources valuable information locked away in the giant Infinite Library for the Troopers to harness in battle. He is often away in the Library, climbing around shelves in the form of an orangutan as it is much more convenient a form than being a humanoid. However, if any of the junior Troopers report seeing an ape in the Cadian base, the seniors would direct them to ask Daniel if he has seen one. And as most Troopers agree, "Daniel rules, Ook." :3

Sean "Old Master Flamme" Sparks is part of the Troopers' training corps, and indulges greatly in the visual shaping of new Troopers' combat styles. Even senior Troopers still got to him for advice in spell-shaping. However, as he is a reservist holding a taxing civilian job to make ends meet, the veteran soldier regrets having less and less time to meet the youngsters, but nonetheless continue to make time to drop by and help out.

Flamme is assisted by Keroko when she has a spot on her schedule. Keroko holds the distinction of being one of the few honorary Troopers when she was neither born in Cadia nor a practitioner of the Belka-style of combat. However, her deft handling of Rogue Squadron, a unit much like the Shock Troopers, her prowess in battling the forces of evil as well as her involvement in many of the units' quagmire operations which always resulted in a turnaround has won her much respect amongst the Shock Troopers. Keroko prefers the male cutting of vest-and-slacks as it grants much more freedom of movement, and ties her ponytail into a long braid to keep it out of the way, and hence when she's working with the Troopers, she is often mistaken for a guy.

Like most Troopers have only pseudonyms, this Trooper is known only as Lone Wolf. He is one of the funniest guys on site, and his easy-going nature rubs well with many fellow Troopers. He likes to pull pranks, and often ends up getting bashed lady Troopers or even Mai Enna. However, no one doubts his ability to shine a positive light during the darkest hour, and everyone can depend on his ace-dogfighting and long range bombardment to gain the advantage. He is rumored to be the mastermind of the madcap Lyrical Tales series of plays that drove TSAB HQ nuts.

The Bounty Hunter is the next mysterious fellow in the Cadian ranks. Using a device named Limited Eternal and copious amounts of standard issue Cadian hotblood, he strikes hard and fast, and is gone before you can even react. Having only joined up recently, he is still an unknown to some of the veterans, but for those who have the pleasure to meet him already recognize him as a valuable part of the family.

And not forgetting the Trooper pet Wibbles. A distant cousin of the rapidly-raplicating Tribble, Wibbles is a sunshade-wearing furball that rides headlong to the frontlines on the shoulders of the Troopers' fiery leader Gho. And despite his size, Wibbles isn't shy of his share of hotblood and using a distinct feral magic known as Spirality.

Please forgive me if I forget you... I'm sick now, but I will add you to the list ASAP.
Xena: *a really, really fake smile* Certainly. *looks up* not bad Khrack, if you ask me...
Ashcroft: This looks rather troublesome...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Keroko-kun:
Wow, I didn't think he'd actually do it, concidering I've got... what? 3 incarnations of myself in the thread already?

Keroko-chan:
No kidding, there's me, the impulsive think-before-you-act side of you, not to mention the *ahem* feminine side. Then there is Kerokun, your laid back 'lets not worry about that today, maybe tommorow' side, and then there is Keroko-tan, which is, well...

Keroko-kun:

Keroko-chan:
Yeah, that. Small tip people: When Keroko is building superweapons, he's not doing it without a reason. You can bet that as soon as the timer reaches zero, he'll fire the damn thing.

Keroko-kun:
Or several.

Keroko-chan:
You mean like when you payed Generals Death Valley with the China Nuke general and let your comrades handle the defenses while you leisurely build nukes?

Keroko-kun: Yup. Hmmm, fifteen nuke timers counting down. Ah, I loved that match.

And Keroko moves across the RTS scene like Sadism in Motion.
I prefer to move across the RTS scene like Zeratul in Motion, though
Old 2008-03-11, 08:31   Link #21965
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Keroko-kun:

Keroko-chan:

Keroko-kun:

Keroko-chan:

Keroko-kun:
Or several.

Keroko-chan:

Kai: You kidding? You practically challenged him to do it.

Creator-san: I'd prefer the word inspired. :3

Kha:

Gho: (lifts sunshades) But don't feel bad about having multiple incarnations of yourself. You're not alone in that matter. It's been proven that the strongest of men bend time the most.

Creator-san: And a person has 1000 facets, so you can theoretically create 1000 copies of yourself if you think hard enough.

Kai: And we haven't even factored in differences to that 1000 by timeline events.

Kha: ...hence the Tausend Kreuz.

Clone Kha: ...even different parts of your one life can be made into different copies too.

Gho: Tousen da.

Every other Kha: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!!

Clone Kha: We're talking on the other side of the 4th Wall aren't we? That's where I'm stuck...

Kha: You've been returned to the Naaru, Counter Guardian.

Kai: Hayate-butaichou is still waiting for you under that sakura tree you know...

Clone Kha: I'm just happy to watch over her from up here. But if anyone tries to break her heart, I will personally deliver retribution.

Creator-san: Oh boy, I do know I can haunt people very well... I pray for Grandis' soul.

EDIT:

*adds Xena/Ashcroft the schzophrenic to the Boot Camp list*

Last edited by Kha; 2008-03-11 at 08:42.
Old 2008-03-11, 09:45   Link #21966
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
More likely the latter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
I don't really like the concept of Magical Damage, so I don't use it much.
Who knows? Maybe we will see a more drunken Elric in the future.
Well truth to tell I don't like it very much either... but I'll work with what we've been given.

XD Drunken Antics! Goose write him into the barfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Sound ok in theory to me. Gotta see what you come up with though... Wait a sec, why am I the only one you ask?! I'm not the only haxxbuster here... Someone help me out here!!!
Slightly busy here.. That and I had no clue about the context of the port over so I had refrained from saying much. I'll comment more once he actually gets the spell lists and other things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
@Thread: So far, it seems only Kha and Lowe has commented on Farukon. So no one else has anything to say about him? Or is he just that bland?
Will do so in a little while

Yay, More old Men Sorry... it's just rare to see old characters in the thread.

Wait................. that sounds soooooooo wrong

I like his history. Some one who has worked hard for his postion and his rank. A nice change from the child prodigies that seem to be every other OC in here. Could do with a few more spells but all good Keep it up. Fics are good too
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Really made me feel better ^^ Thanks ^^
XD Hugs are always good for the soul
Quote:
You could've reacted Chaos-like....
With fanservice?
Quote:
I'm honored that you would ask for my help, but unfortunately I had a major breakdown on Saturday which led me back to the hospital that kept me "hostage" for the day doing all kinds of exams, which led to me sleeping all day Sunday and which finished with me being completely disoriented and not knowing where I was when I woke up today at 7 am So I missed a lot of things here and I'm still trying to organize my head back into place
Get better soon *glomp*
Quote:
*Rubs temples in exasperation*

Not you too, Nighty....
Well it is a fairly accurate summation of the whole thing.
Quote:
....And hooray for massive to-read list...
I thought by now that it would be a GINORMOUS to-read lits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Working on barfight. In progress.
Quote:
Now for my answer:
Spoiler for EPIC KRACK:
Oh this is EPIC Krack

Probably one of the few things that you've written that I can give a thumbs up to *saved*

@tshouryuu

Like many of the others, I swear you've mentioned all this before. Amazing what I can remember and what i can't from within the thread

@Evil Rick

Pengunick has some very powerful abilities. Meduza Sight, Cero Tolerance, No Mages Land and Soul Extinguisher are all very very powerful and don't really work very well in the Nanoha universe as they are right now. I'll get some more feedback for you tommorrow.

@thread.

There's still some profiles in queue. I'll get to them tommorrow. Night All.
Old 2008-03-11, 10:21   Link #21967
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
Come and join me in the Axiom Forge, The EPIC OC/Device/Fleet/System Creating Lost Logia (that has currently been turned into a shelter for the SHAFTED.)

Xena: *raises eyebrows with a sardonic grin*

*offers FSZ a handshake of common predicament*

Quote:
Forgive me! I really didn't mean to! Stupid flu bug...
kinisuruna...

Quote:

Satty is a well-trained scout for Recce, but recently he's been listed as MIA, along with his colleague "An Hero", after a recent botched infiltration op targeting smuggling rings in the Core Worlds. The Troopers believe that they are alive and well; and fulfilling the mission as intended.

Daniel Kellis is the Troopers' Librarian. As it is with other Belka units, Librarian Daniel holds much clout amongst the Troopers and sources valuable information locked away in the giant Infinite Library for the Troopers to harness in battle. He is often away in the Library, climbing around shelves in the form of an orangutan as it is much more convenient a form than being a humanoid. However, if any of the junior Troopers report seeing an ape in the Cadian base, the seniors would direct them to ask Daniel if he has seen one. And as most Troopers agree, "Daniel rules, Ook." :3

Sean "Old Master Flamme" Sparks is part of the Troopers' training corps, and indulges greatly in the visual shaping of new Troopers' combat styles. Even senior Troopers still got to him for advice in spell-shaping. However, as he is a reservist holding a taxing civilian job to make ends meet, the veteran soldier regrets having less and less time to meet the youngsters, but nonetheless continue to make time to drop by and help out.

Like most Troopers have only pseudonyms, this Trooper is known only as Lone Wolf. He is one of the funniest guys on site, and his easy-going nature rubs well with many fellow Troopers. He likes to pull pranks, and often ends up getting bashed lady Troopers or even Mai Enna. However, no one doubts his ability to shine a positive light during the darkest hour, and everyone can depend on his ace-dogfighting and long range bombardment to gain the advantage. He is rumored to be the mastermind of the madcap Lyrical Tales series of plays that drove TSAB HQ nuts.

The Bounty Hunter is the next mysterious fellow in the Cadian ranks. Using a device named Limited Eternal and copious amounts of standard issue Cadian hotblood, he strikes hard and fast, and is gone before you can even react. Having only joined up recently, he is still an unknown to some of the veterans, but for those who have the pleasure to meet him already recognize him as a valuable part of the family.

And not forgetting the Trooper pet Wibbles. A distant cousin of the rapidly-raplicating Tribble, Wibbles is a sunshade-wearing furball that rides headlong to the frontlines on the shoulders of the Troopers' fiery leader Gho. And despite his size, Wibbles isn't shy of his share of hotblood and using a distinct feral magic known as Spirality.

Please forgive me if I forget you... I'm sick now, but I will add you to the list ASAP.

Quote:

Keroko-kun:

Keroko-chan:

Keroko-kun:

Keroko-chan:

Keroko-kun:
Or several.

Keroko-chan:

Quote:

Kha:

Gho: (lifts sunshades) But don't feel bad about having multiple incarnations of yourself. You're not alone in that matter. It's been proven that the strongest of men bend time the most.

Creator-san: And a person has 1000 facets, so you can theoretically create 1000 copies of yourself if you think hard enough.

Kai: And we haven't even factored in differences to that 1000 by timeline events.

Clone Kha: ...even different parts of your one life can be made into different copies too.

Every other Kha: WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE?! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!!

Clone Kha: We're talking on the other side of the 4th Wall aren't we? That's where I'm stuck...

Kai: Hayate-butaichou is still waiting for you under that sakura tree you know...

Clone Kha: I'm just happy to watch over her from up here. But if anyone tries to break her heart, I will personally deliver retribution.

Creator-san: Oh boy, I do know I can haunt people very well... I pray for Grandis' soul.

EDIT:

*adds Xena/Ashcroft the schzophrenic to the Boot Camp list*

Spoiler for just skip it:

Well...just did a drawing, and currently preparing for another one
The first one is for the next chapter, the one I'm about to start drawing is a treat

*runs*
Old 2008-03-11, 12:16   Link #21968
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Eh? There some kind of bug going around? Seems like someone's sick every other day.
Being sick sucks... -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
@Lowe: So the Belkarangers are pretty much done, rite? When are ya gonna write stuff about them?
I second this

Quote:
There was another half I didn't mention, and that's why I'm 200% MAN!!!

*does the GARamelladansen*

*runs*
Silly Kha

Quote:
Someone tried to re-create a Dark Nanoha huh?

Lesson of the day: Don't mess with Nonaha
...or her friends...or family...and especially not her daughter

Quote:
Rebuilt is intended to be a commemorative piece of work for the OC 1st Anniversary FicFestival so .

Blame Satashi-nyan for giving me the idea.

Or the other course of action is the Cadia Sentai anniversary episode...
Oooo.....

Is it really 1 year already? Damn...

Quote:
Now for my answer:

Tentatively for Rebuilt, Fuyuno works for Lowe Gear along with Kai in the Lowe Guild of Salvagers.

Lingo and Darco were Kai's classmates.

Night & Gale is the black and white revolver tonfa device used by Gimmy Mifuelle, and is supposedly named after Nightmare, a renown warrior of the elite Saint Guard unit, the Cadian Shock Troopers.

Aaron "008" Ralliart and T'shou Uryuu work in the Troopers' machine corps.

Lowe is still active in the Troopers, but Sora opted to be a reservist. By StrikerS, Lingo achieved a commanding rank amongst the Troopers.

Sadly, several Troopers by StrikerS have since retired, some of the most notable being the unit's "An Hero", and the Troopers' snarky and strict, but highly-respected disciplinarian "Tee-Kay".

Recently, the unit welcomed several new but nonetheless outstanding troopers into their ranks: Tabihito Reiji, , "Fiery" Aeon, "The Phoenix" Flare, Cage Rou, Johnson "Wild" Goose, "Crash" Tigerclaw, "Evil" Rick, just to name a few. Even one of Sophia's false alias, Anita Sarawak, is a registered Trooper, and she still uses that when she wants to move around Inner Space untracked.

It is rumored that a hermaphroditic entity known only as Skeith/Satashi haunts the grounds of the Troopers' hallowed firebase...

Kriss Lanza and Ghaz Gkhull are still in boot camp.

And Erio may follow wherever Caro goes, but with his original being born in Cadia City, home of the Troopers, he knows a part of him will always be a Cadian Trooper.

Bottomline: :3

*RUNS AT LUDICRIOUS SPEED*
I just realized that he really is the Red Falcon!

EDIT: Changed Tigerclaw's name as requested and added Satashi-nyan.
Wha...WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!

Quote:

NO WAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DOES IT COMPUTE?!?!?!?!

And why am I a reservist? >.>
At least you won't die too horribly . I'm probably just cannon fodder or something

Quote:
OH SHI--

Keroko: You have saddened her much...
Anita: You moved her to tears...
Chaos: You made her cry...

URUSAI!!!

*explosions on hull*

Help.

Uh... Not helping...
*peers*

I'd help ya out (at least I think I would...) but got me no body in this scenario so good luck there

*munches on popcorn*

Quote:

Damien Kellis is the Troopers' Librarian. As it is with other Belka units, Librarian Damien holds much clout amongst the Troopers and sources valuable information locked away in the giant Infinite Library for the Troopers to harness in battle. He is often away in the Library, climbing around shelves in the form of an orangutan as it is much more convenient a form than being a humanoid. However, if any of the junior Troopers report seeing an ape in the Cadian base, the seniors would direct them to ask Damien if he has seen one. And as most Troopers agree, "Damien rules, Ook." :3

Xena recently joined the Troopers at Boot Camp, but he has been diagnosed with mild schzophrenia...
More KHRACK is good crack

Quote:
I suppose I can forgive you

*discretely lowers Anti-AT Field and empty pitcher labeled 'Tang: Kha flavor*

Quote:

Keroko-kun:

Keroko-chan:

Keroko-kun:

Keroko-chan:

Keroko-kun:
Or several.

Keroko-chan:

Quote:

Kha:

Old 2008-03-11, 12:25   Link #21969
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

*Checks some spoiler tags*

D-Did... Did I see my name somewhere in here?
Old 2008-03-11, 14:09   Link #21970
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Spoiler for Krack!:

Eh!?

Quote:
Spoiler for Krack2:
By the love of Khrack! There's even more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
XD Drunken Antics! Goose write him into the barfight
Barfight!?
Old 2008-03-11, 15:00   Link #21971
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Is it just me, or is this Thread really dying?! I mean, the rate of posting is starting to drop quote dramatically...or is this simply the usual calm before the storm?
Old 2008-03-11, 15:02   Link #21972
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Is it just me, or is this Thread really dying?! I mean, the rate of posting is starting to drop quote dramatically...or is this simply the usual calm before the storm?
I dunno...

*continues to barricade windows and doors*
Old 2008-03-11, 15:02   Link #21973
krisslanza

Quote:
This is the time when many people aren't on is all
Old 2008-03-11, 15:14   Link #21974
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
It happens from time to time. Usually it means many of us are busy doing other things.
Old 2008-03-11, 15:18   Link #21975
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
It happens from time to time. Usually it means many of us are busy doing other things.
I see. *Pokes Keroko-chan and Keroko-kun in the cheek*

*Giggles*
Old 2008-03-11, 15:20   Link #21976
krisslanza

So... Why was my name mentioned in this thread earlier?
Old 2008-03-11, 15:22   Link #21977
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
So... Why was my name mentioned in this thread earlier?
LOL That's because of this post --> linkage

Mind you, this is just Kha being Kha :3
Old 2008-03-11, 15:22   Link #21978
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
The IRC could also be blamed for the drop in post count... spammful conversation is being redirected more.

But I could always pull out a Tier Four spell and see if I can't give this place a little jumpstart. Or maybe something with more kick... Tier Five? Six? (Which make anything Hayate does looks like a squirt gun.)

It'll wake everyone up, I'm sure.
Old 2008-03-11, 15:23   Link #21979
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
The IRC could also be blamed for the drop in post count... spammful conversation is being redirected more.

But I could always pull out a Tier Four spell and see if I can't give this place a little jumpstart. Or maybe something with more kick... Tier Five? Six? (Which make anything Hayate does looks like a squirt gun.)

It'll wake everyone up, I'm sure.
O.o NOBODY IS STRONGER THAN THE ACES! YOU HEAR ME!!!

*Grabs Tigerclaw's shoulders and starts shaking him back and forth vigorously*
Old 2008-03-11, 15:27   Link #21980
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Quote:
O.o NOBODY IS STRONGER THAN THE ACES! YOU HEAR ME!!!

*Grabs Tigerclaw's shoulders and starts shaking him back and forth vigorously*
But what about Ideon...and Mazinkaizer...and Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann...and Tomino-sensei...?
Closed Thread