AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-10-07, 08:59   Link #121
Wrath88
Kissing...

To be honest, the manga didnt attract my attention, so I didn't read it. I guess I'll follow kenjiharima and just watch each episode as it comes. Have to say though, the guy has some luck with girls.
Old 2009-10-07, 09:31   Link #122
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Have to say though, the guy has some luck with girls.
It's karma compensating for his bad luck with cats.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 09:34   Link #123
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

And I thought meeting the parents are rough. Knowing the pet cats are rougher.
He should say to the girls that he has an allergy to cats.
Old 2009-10-07, 11:00   Link #124
Wrath88
Kissing...

Oddly, I find myself drawing comparisons between this and the manga Koi Neko. Dunno why.
Old 2009-10-07, 11:42   Link #125
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

I think Koi Neko has a different author, though never watched nor read that manga.

As for me here I'll be waiting for the other girls to be involved heavily on Junpei's life along with the cats.
Old 2009-10-07, 12:01   Link #126
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
He should say to the girls that he has an allergy to cats.
Where's the fun in that?
Old 2009-10-07, 12:09   Link #127
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Where's the fun in that?
An honest anime guy gets a harem quick, though a cheating one doesn't.

Later on his mother and sister will just tell the girls his secret, that will be a relief out of his back. Though the booby girl seems close to Junpei and she must know something.
Old 2009-10-07, 15:48   Link #128
Moci
just an ordinary alien...

Send a message via MSN to Moci
I watched the first ep, and it was really good. I liked the graphics, the character design. And yes, the story also good, and we can laugh.
Not the perfect comedy, but good. I'll wait the other ep's, i hope this quality will be higher.
Old 2009-10-07, 16:06   Link #129
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
An honest anime guy gets a harem quick, though a cheating one doesn't.

Later on his mother and sister will just tell the girls his secret, that will be a relief out of his back. Though the booby girl seems close to Junpei and she must know something.
The booby girl is "Kanako" she is Junpei's childhood friend.... it seems that they stuck together almost everytime....they played together but becouse of a misundestanding (with a little cat doll... she misunderstood that he gave it to soem girl when it was a friendship present from her [own made]) they argued and fought a lot.... but anyway they stuck together in elementary-middle and now high-school ^^

well in reality Kanako acts like all Tsudare (well she is xD) and kinda cruel towards Jumpei but in reality she has a huge crush on him.... well personaly I would prefer Jumpei ending up with her at the end.... since they know each other quite good... they talk act normaly without unnesesery emberesment the same they can laught from each other....

so yeah Kanako is a kind and shy girl hidden inside a outside Tsudare look...

well I like Kanako more than Keade... dont know her character is too shy-like, easy to get emberesed... and too big of an airhead >__< so I'm kinda chearing for kanako (but we already know how it will end....like allways main character will end up with his love interest which is keade..... but well hope is still there XD)

I would be glad if Jumpei finaly noticed/realized that Kanako loves him that's why she acts like she acts to gain his attention.... and since Keade is stealing his looks she has to act like tsudare and gain with fight/force XD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 17:25   Link #130
phishn37
Time to fly ~ !

Having just watched the first episode, I can say this. Nyan Koi! is not unique. The animation is basic, the CG parts actually kind of bug me, the character designs are nothing special, the voice actors are the same kind you hear in all of these shows, and the romantic plot seems like it could slip at any moment into a harem-fanservice-style of execution. The opening is hard on the ears as well, proving once again that not all seiyuu that can act can sing.

But all in all, it is pretty funny. The cat-related stuff didn't make me laugh, or the romance either, but just little random funny things happened that made me giggle in my chair. I think I like that kind of stuff more because it's more (but not strictly) along the lines of American humor.
phishn37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 18:42   Link #131
Misuzu
Dribble.....SHOOTOH!

I'm a little sad this is a harem anime, although the other girls in the OP looked adorable. I just found Mizuno to be so likable.
Misuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 23:28   Link #132
SageGaiGar
You are Next

I can hardly wait for Kanako to be introduced. (should be fun with the VA ^^ )
Old 2009-10-07, 23:36   Link #133
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by SageGaiGar View Post
I can hardly wait for Kanako to be introduced. (should be fun with the VA ^^ )
Yea me too.
I'm betting that if they get it right with her, she's gonna take this thread by storm, you just have to love her
Old 2009-10-08, 02:08   Link #134
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Spoiler for tidy:
Wow man! Thanks for the spoilers, LOVE 'EM! Iam the guy that likes info, I could easily google,wiki and search the manga's, but I think I'll hold back on this one. She's an interesting booby girl, I'll wait for her to show in anime and see if she's the girl I'll like.

For Booby anime girls.
Spoiler for NSFW Booby:
Old 2009-10-08, 03:38   Link #135
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misuzu View Post
I'm a little sad this is a harem anime
What's wrong with a harem of cats?
Old 2009-10-08, 06:01   Link #136
Moci
just an ordinary alien...

Send a message via MSN to Moci
Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
The booby girl is "Kanako" she is Junpei's childhood friend....
Oh, some spoilers in the public ( in the next time please use the spoiler tag)...
But yeah, i also hope, that Junpei choose Kanako. I can't wait her debut in the anime, and her voice also will be good (Ryōko Shiraishi).

I LOVE YOU, KANAKO!
Old 2009-10-08, 08:23   Link #137
Wrath88
Kissing...

Actually, I don't think that needs to be in spoiler tag. zibi88 is only saying her name and relationship, as long as there's nothing like 'she has this and this problem, and junpei does that to solve it', it's okay.

It's perfectly normal to be curious about a character who pops up in the OP and ED.
Old 2009-10-08, 09:08   Link #138
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

and mostly it's just the basic plot of Kanako and his relationship with Junpei.
But until this anime is finish Iam an ANIME ONLY WATCHER for now.
The other characters are interesting also most especially the girls, man I wanna see more girls!
Old 2009-10-08, 09:11   Link #139
SageGaiGar
You are Next

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moci View Post
Oh, some spoilers in the public ( in the next time please use the spoiler tag)...
But yeah, i also hope, that Junpei choose Kanako. I can't wait her debut in the anime, and her voice also will be good (Ryōko Shiraishi).

I LOVE YOU, KANAKO!
Another one I loved from Kemeko Deluxe. (^_^)

No Chiwa Saito though here. despair.. almost.
Old 2009-10-08, 14:00   Link #140
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moci View Post

I LOVE YOU, KANAKO!
well not quite... becouse most of this stuff is in episode 2 of anime.... their childhood play.... the doll that she gave to him and the misunderstanding that lead to lots of argueing..... and ends up with clearing that misunderstanding.....

so its not pure spoiler that goes far far far into future ^^ but I said what will be in episode 2... since it kinda sticks to the manga so far...

if you want a huge shocker than re-look todays release of chapter 24 ^^ (last realease so far.... this month ch25 will appear in japan realease).... for sure you will do WOW and big eyes along with huge smile ^^ (since it seems you like kanako like I do.... its not becouse she has big boobs... but her character is the most interesting... and she gives the most comedy parts in it besides Jumpei.... Mizuno is just plain air-head and boring >_< ) but I wont tell anything about it...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural