Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-27, 23:21   Link #1961
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I see... but Can they stand their ground Agenst............ The Answerer? Wuahahahahaha!!!!

anyways haha, Maybe if Suzaku and Kallen teamed up, just maybe they could take Dingo, Leo and Nohman (in 2v1 fights)

but really, Compairing them to each other is kinda silly.
Well Nohman fights single (well you fight him lol)

Leo and Dingo are much more likely to team up than Suzaku and Kallen.

Well even if it's 2 vs. 1, Dingo, Nohman and Leo can win alone (but barely)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 02:01   Link #1962
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I see... but Can they stand their ground Agenst............ The Answerer? Wuahahahahaha!!!!

anyways haha, Maybe if Suzaku and Kallen teamed up, just maybe they could take Dingo, Leo and Nohman (in 2v1 fights)

but really, Compairing them to each other is kinda silly.
You was the one who started it.
But it's indeed stupid. Why not to compare Armorred Core vs Gurren Lagann?
Ruvixur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 05:50   Link #1963
Hellbore

Sutherland Sieg = (essentially) Gundam GP03 Dendrobium

Thats the most random thing I've ever seen.
Hellbore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 12:30   Link #1964
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Wait, did Kallen actually say Gurren SEITEN is of higher spec than Lancelot Albion in episode 25?
Old 2008-09-28, 13:36   Link #1965
Aquaman OS

Did I not say Seig had a regular Sutherland inside way back when it first showed up?

Only thing was that I was expecting it to have a float pack and weapons inside not be totally unequipped.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 14:09   Link #1966
Double 120%
Double Your Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Only thing was that I was expecting it to have a float pack and weapons inside not be totally unequipped.
Unequipped? Jeremiah Gottwald is inside it. I would hardly call that unequipped.
Double 120% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 14:54   Link #1967
Blazer-X

Actually, if my eyes didn't deceive me, its legs/feet does seem to have some kinda of float system attached.
Blazer-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 17:12   Link #1968
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazer-X View Post
Actually, if my eyes didn't deceive me, its legs/feet does seem to have some kinda of float system attached.
On it's legs. You see a fin on it that's glowing green.

As for the Guren and Albion, it seems that while they use a lot more energy their weapon systems have their own energy/ammo usage.

Albion's shield system derives from its own power source and so does Guren's claw.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:25   Link #1969
Fuzzy_Bunny

Yea I think that Karen does say that the Guren SEITEN have betetr specs than the Lancelot Albion @_@. If so, Suzaku is superhuman...he can take on the spec difference through sheer pwnage (and the "live" geass).
Fuzzy_Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:30   Link #1970
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Dingo, Leo and Nohman will own Kallen and Suzaku straight down (Dingo is too smart to use vector cannon on a fast moving target, hell I won't either XD) (the only person who can beat those 3 are Radam and his Hathor and if they are not on Aumaan). (well Leo can even own Amuro and Kira in their SF and Nu-gundams)

As for ACs, I am not sure. MTs will lose unless against REALLY bad grunts.

ACs have MUCH better armour whereas Knightmare frames are more quick. I bet a punch from an AC can destroy the Shinkirou.

Summary:
Orbital Frames > all mechs
Orbital frames are cool, powerful mostly, but do take back 'Orbital Frames > all mechs'.

There are a whole lot of mechs out there, more powerful than anything else and are of true god status.

Knightmare Frames are average Real Robots, though the 9th gen are a little close to Super Robots, they are still weak compared to true super robots.

I always compared KMFs to LFOs, Eureka 7 mechs. Their frames are quite similar. Though LFOs don't stand a chance against anything if there's no Trapar in the air.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 04:15   Link #1971
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Wait, did Kallen actually say Gurren SEITEN is of higher spec than Lancelot Albion in episode 25?
Yep Kallen said the Guren SEITEN was the more powerful one. I supose they had to give her a better machine to make up for her lack of ability increasing live geass.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 21:36   Link #1972
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Orbital frames are cool, powerful mostly, but do take back 'Orbital Frames > all mechs'.

There are a whole lot of mechs out there, more powerful than anything else and are of true god status.

Knightmare Frames are average Real Robots, though the 9th gen are a little close to Super Robots, they are still weak compared to true super robots.

I always compared KMFs to LFOs, Eureka 7 mechs. Their frames are quite similar. Though LFOs don't stand a chance against anything if there's no Trapar in the air.
Agreed, maybe STRAINS are better.

Kallen may have the better machine but Suzaku still has more skill.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 23:57   Link #1973
Halibel-sama
Tres Espada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Yep Kallen said the Guren SEITEN was the more powerful one. I supose they had to give her a better machine to make up for her lack of ability increasing live geass.
But how dos she know her machine's better?
Halibel-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-29, 23:59   Link #1974
cors8
Kuu-chan is hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halibel-sama View Post
But how dos she know her machine's better?
Well her machine is the only one that Lakshata, Cecile, and Lloyd had a hand in tuning. When their techs combine, something really powerful is created.

I think it was also said that if the pilot could use it at 60%, it was unbeatable or something like that.
cors8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-30, 16:23   Link #1975
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post

oh yea...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6SU1...eature=related > All mechs
真覇猛撃烈破 Shinha Mougekireppa (True Supreme Fierce Strike Extreme Break)
Old 2008-09-30, 23:52   Link #1976
Fuzzy_Bunny

Well if a machine had the best of : Rakshata's Radiation tech, Cecile's Energy Wing tech, and Lloyd's MVS / Beefed-up Core Luminous: and one had only 2 of the 3...it's kind of obvious which one is superior. I was SO expecting Suzaku to win because of his superior skill and live geass but after pwning : Tohdoh, Xingke, Gino, Tamaki (joke), and countless others...I guess they had to make him lose...as well as for the Zero Requiem plan. =( i wanted him to knock some sense into Karen but the ending was good enough without it I guess.
Fuzzy_Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 01:40   Link #1977
X_Danny_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy_Bunny View Post
Well if a machine had the best of : Rakshata's Radiation tech, Cecile's Energy Wing tech, and Lloyd's MVS / Beefed-up Core Luminous: and one had only 2 of the 3...it's kind of obvious which one is superior. I was SO expecting Suzaku to win because of his superior skill and live geass but after pwning : Tohdoh, Xingke, Gino, Tamaki (joke), and countless others...I guess they had to make him lose...as well as for the Zero Requiem plan. =( i wanted him to knock some sense into Karen but the ending was good enough without it I guess.
he didnt really lose, it was some draw that Kallen got the short end of the stick, Suzaku was still alive and conscious while Kallen passed out and her Guren got destroyed first. just taking the hit to the cockpit on purpose to fake his death so the Zero Plan to continue. like the joker said, it was all part of the plan, lol, to fake his death.
Old 2008-10-01, 01:43   Link #1978
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_Danny_X View Post
he didnt really lose, well he lost on purpose by just taking the hit to the cockpit so the Zero Plan to continue. the live geass doesnt increase skills. like the joker said, it was part of the plan, lol, to fake his death.
He was trying to win. He says as much when his live Geass won't let him land a decisive blow. Kallen landed that last hit fair and square.
Old 2008-10-01, 01:49   Link #1979
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
He was trying to win. He says as much when his live Geass won't let him land a decisive blow. Kallen landed that last hit fair and square.
Faking death at the hands at Kallen was rvealed to be part of Zero Requiem. Suzaku let her blow him up. His only goal all along was to not let Kallen interfere, not kill her.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-01, 01:50   Link #1980
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
Faking death at the hands at Kallen was rvealed to be part of Zero Requiem. Suzaku let her blow him up. His only goal all along was to not let Kallen interfere, not kill her.
Becoming Zero was part of Zero Requiem. Letting Kallen "kill" him as she did was not. He makes that abundantly clear during their battle. If he had wanted to lose he wouldn't have used his live Geass in the first place. The way in which he lost simply isn't something they could arrange.

Tags
mecha