AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-12-21, 11:03   Link #1301
Kurohane

Good for Tokoha this episode.

Seeing High Dog Breeder, Akane was the highlight of the episode for me though. Haven't seen her outside of cameos since Season 1. Always been a favorite.
Old 2014-12-28, 23:12   Link #1302
ShiroiRyu

hmmm ...
A little part of background for our hero ...
Look like he only have a aunt as a family.
Old 2014-12-28, 23:18   Link #1303
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Good for Tokoha this episode.

Seeing High Dog Breeder, Akane was the highlight of the episode for me though. Haven't seen her outside of cameos since Season 1. Always been a favorite.
A character named Akane, using a unit called Akane, well played Bushi. Also, Jaime hitting on Tokoha, and Tokoha asking Chrono to step in. I would've reacted the same way with a little bit of 4th wall breaking to spice up the mix.

Tokoha: SHINDOU, DO SOMETHING!
Chrono: DA FUCK YOU WANT ME TO DO!? YOU'RE THE FAP BAIT HERE NOT ME!, BESIDES, ALL YOU DO IS NAG ME EVERY GODDAMN EPISODE! Besides, everybody knows your friend Kumi is more popular than you, this is just a pity flirt Jaime's giving you, right Jaime?
Jaime:¡ES CORRECTO AMIGO!
Old 2014-12-29, 06:19   Link #1304
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

If I was Chrono, I'd have intervened.
"She already has someone she likes!"
"Who?"
"Her brother. Major brocon. So if you're not closely related to her, you don't stand a chance."
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-31, 23:29   Link #1305
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
If I was Chrono, I'd have intervened.
"She already has someone she likes!"
"Who?"
"Her brother. Major brocon. So if you're not closely related to her, you don't stand a chance."
Speaking of issues, Shion and Tokoha are chuck full of them. No wonder their popularity is pretty much abysmal at this point. Yes their cards are good to use but that doesn't help their character development. Turns out Tokoha doesn't like tourneys because she thinks that her brother is the real prodigy and she's stuck in her shadow by choice, and Shion freaks out because all the things that happened to Chrono, the cardfight with Jaime and ranking up in his quest level to G2, he's questioning why is someone like Chrono getting something that should be his. Truth be told, it's really pissing me off. Anyhoo, new ending is upon us.
Old 2015-02-01, 01:19   Link #1306
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Speaking of issues, Shion and Tokoha are chuck full of them. No wonder their popularity is pretty much abysmal at this point. Yes their cards are good to use but that doesn't help their character development. Turns out Tokoha doesn't like tourneys because she thinks that her brother is the real prodigy and she's stuck in her shadow by choice, and Shion freaks out because all the things that happened to Chrono, the cardfight with Jaime and ranking up in his quest level to G2, he's questioning why is someone like Chrono getting something that should be his. Truth be told, it's really pissing me off. Anyhoo, new ending is upon us.
It doesn't really help Shion having those moments of jealousy, especially so many. It really shows how much of an inferiority complex he has. Tokoha, I'm not surprised that she feels overshadowed by her older brother. She just needs the courage to take risks and step out of her comfort zone.

That new ED was . . . different.
Old 2015-02-25, 19:28   Link #1307
Kurohane

Wish the characters were that courteous in the original series. On the other hand, the dialogue has been so plain, because of it.
Old 2015-03-08, 17:22   Link #1308
Kurohane

Gantai movie with Team Caesar...
Old 2015-03-09, 21:53   Link #1309
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurohane View Post
Gantai movie with Team Caesar...
We wanted a fight featuring the new DP cards....

....yeah, somehow we got it.
ronelm2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-09, 23:51   Link #1310
NovelReader

They destroyed the anime lol. Have just been skimming through the last few episodes. I want full fights back with skills/damage/drive checks.
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-24, 10:54   Link #1311
ShiroiRyu

Oh man ... The 21 was pretty harsh for Chrono ...
Seriously ...
Old 2015-03-24, 14:45   Link #1312
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Oh man ... The 21 was pretty harsh for Chrono ...
Seriously ...
sorry for little off topíc but shiroiryu where come your avatar and sign? that femaly majin buu, i already saw her in a video of a dragon ball game but i never see that character in both anime or manga, then where come this character? is a fan made? or some akira crazy idea? or jump idea?
i really never hear about her.
Old 2015-03-29, 16:55   Link #1313
Kurohane

Chrono vs. Ibuki, round 2. This time no forced shutdown. As you would expect, Ibuki defeated Chrono completely. Chrono didn't need to win to have learn that Vanguard has become an important part of his life anyway, so I'm glad he didn't win because of plot.
Old 2015-03-29, 17:41   Link #1314
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I know it was inevitable, but I'd have preferred it if he stuck to his decision to quit.

Vanguard is a pointless, expensive hobby (ok, maybe not so pointless in his world, but still), which, with the quest system, turned game addiction into a source of free child labor. Yay.

And he's been on the wrong end of an arbitrary decision by people who wouldn't even hear him out. So why would he want to put his hand back into the grinder?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-26, 20:41   Link #1315
Kurohane

Team Demise is just a cheaper version of Team AL4 in season 1.
Old 2015-07-13, 03:02   Link #1316
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Why do people not watch this? It has been really good, especially this season. The last two episodes were pretty amazing. This have gotten really serious now!

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-13, 04:15   Link #1317
NovelReader

Well at least its getting better at describing card effects/showing trigger draws. Still want full fight like previous seasons though.
NovelReader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-27, 13:30   Link #1318
jiki

fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordEmbok View Post
He lost in the nationals because they're meant for the best players in the nation and he's still a fairly new player. They're taking a semi-realistic approach here.

With that said, Ren rubbing it in his face like that is a clear indicator that he'll be manning up after a brief arc where he loses his confidence. It's just how shounen works.
Hi I saw you post on gamefaqs how dare you think that Guts is not the true black swords man.and you think stupid kirito is the true blackswordsma.Guts is before stupid kirito.
jiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-28, 00:30   Link #1319
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovelReader View Post
Well at least its getting better at describing card effects/showing trigger draws. Still want full fight like previous seasons though.
Well, the content has been interesting though. I've really liked it recently. Bushyroad is really overrated. They're damn good.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-28, 02:01   Link #1320
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovelReader View Post
They destroyed the anime lol. Have just been skimming through the last few episodes. I want full fights back with skills/damage/drive checks.
Yeah, they really dropped the ball with this anime. Went from killing Zexal to getting slaughtered by Arc-V....
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
card game, cardfight vanguard