AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Lucky Star

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favourite Lucky☆Star character(s)
Izumi Konata 394 64.59%
Hiiragi Kagami 352 57.70%
Hiiragi Tsukasa 204 33.44%
Takara Miyuki 98 16.07%
Shiraishi Minoru 107 17.54%
Kogami Akira 97 15.90%
Narumi Yui 54 8.85%
Izumi Soujiro 84 13.77%
Izumi Kanata 106 17.38%
Kuroi Nanako 112 18.36%
Kobayakawa Yutaka 106 17.38%
Iwasaki Minami 117 19.18%
Kusakabe Misao 164 26.89%
Minegishi Ayano 32 5.25%
Patricia Martin 105 17.21%
Tamura Hiyori 120 19.67%
Hiiragi Inori 21 3.44%
Hiiragi Matsuri 19 3.11%
Takara Yukari 41 6.72%
Anime Tenchou 109 17.87%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 610. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-18, 01:21   Link #21
mikoo
Banned

vote yuu~chan...

too moeeeeee

pittan ranran moji pittan

Last edited by mikoo; 2007-09-18 at 11:55.
Old 2007-09-18, 09:05   Link #22
z3phyr.mp3
:love: Tsukasa :love:
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to z3phyr.mp3
wow... the only choice here is who you won't include in your list...
it's pretty hard to choose from really likable characters...
even the minor characters are likable...
anyway i voted for...

tsukasa... my favorite of the show... she wasn't my favorite at first but i gradually liked her as the show progressed and then ep 5 came and the infamous balsamic vinegar came and that bumped her up to my favorite spot... ep 6 with the beach ep and the tsukasa ending just sealed the deal... and i've been liking her ever since... even my blog was was named from her other memorable line of “あとごふんだけほんとうに~”... and when she asked konata "what's moe' i just had to think "that would be you tsukasa <3"...

kagami... my first favorite character... she's the one i voted for in the first poll... just before i was converted towards tsukasa... what captured me at first was her tsundere traits... but tsundere isn't exactly the right word for it though... it's also fun watching her be the tsukkomi of the other characters boke...

kanata... ep 22... nuff said...

yutaka... she's just so cute... the way she act is so cute... she also has the sickly chara trait that just begs for her to be protected... and her singing to the mojipittan song can give you a moe overload...

minami... silent chara moe... one of my favorite moe traits... she also has many cute moments as what was witnessed my miyuki's mom in ep 23...

misao... that fang... that voice... just screams moe... i want a drama cd where she just narates her day... even though i won't understand everything she says her voice is just so moe it's criminal...

ayano... she lacks screentime but that one pic with her having her hair down was just so hawt... i still don't know what moe attribute she has...

patty... i also would like a drama cd with her narrating her day... she's tied with misao for having the cutest voice and with tsukasa in the not so distant second... and as with misao i tend to replay the scenes where she talks just to hear more of her...

hiyori... as someone mentioned before... she has yuri vision... ep 19 also show lots of good moments for her... especially when she expresses wih her face the character expressions she's drawing...

matsuri... she's just as tsundere(again not the right word but it gets the message accross, ihope) as kagamin... and ep 17... nuff said...
Old 2007-09-18, 09:30   Link #23
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

To be honest I just wanted to select everyone, but I'll just pick the ones that stand out the most for me.

Izumi Konata - My #1 Choice of the main group. I can say a lot, but it's mainly how she acts. Her expressions are great 2. Especially when she's gloomy.

Takara Miyuki - After thinking about it she doesn't get enough loving. She may not be the most interesting char in the group, but she does her thing. She's definitely has the best troubled expression.

Tamura Hiyori - What can I say she likes yuri, I like yuri. She has an innocent look and how her looks changes when she gets hurt is nuthin but <3. #1 in my side character book.

Takara Yukari - Still wondering why I chose her. It just happened. o_O

I was really tempted to pick Kagami, but I know she's well loved as it is and I knew she was going to be number one. She is not my favorite though.
Old 2007-09-18, 09:35   Link #24
Joachim
et tu, brute?

i always ended up confused in a poll where u can pick more than one lol

anyway i'll go with :

Kagami : i always have a hot for a tsundere girl.. and kagami is just perfect >.<

Minoru : I feel you minoru, i feel you, another favourite chara of mine.. lucky star never be the same without him, sob

Kanata : what can i say? cute, motherly love, and loli >.<

Izumo soujiro : lastly i decided to pick soujiro, man i will laugh everyday if i have a dad as crazy as him (hoping he not get caught while photographing loli lol)
Old 2007-09-18, 09:49   Link #25
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Taking a quote from the ROCK...

"Finally the Poll of your Favorite Lucky Star Characters are up!"

Well, well looks like my hunch we're right since Konata and Kagami are the 2 most popular main they'll be in the lead. But now Kagamin has a bit of a lead since her character development was so good in the anime. But my favorite main character is still Konata...for the guys of Lucky Star the most entertaining for me is Anime Tenchou, sorry Minoru, you're funny and all, but I like hot blooded guys, but don't worry I voted for ya.

And I kinda voted for moms also since thanks to them we have cute little versions of them LOL I was looking for Miki, but she wasn't there in the poll Too bad...

So here's the guys I voted for :

Izumi Konata - who wouldn't love a cute loli girl that likes anime and games and a total otaku with a long moppy hair, seductive charm eyes, cat smile and a cute voice. Definately my type of loli.

Hiiragi Kagami - tusndere and pigtails are not my cup of tea, but being a good friend to Konata and having alot of air time developed her character in the anime. Her attitude towards friends and family gives her great character like a real person in real life. Kagamin you got my vote!

Shiraishi Minoru - funny and the only REAL person to play as himself in the anime. WAWAWAWA... LOL every Shiraishi end

Narumi Yui - I dunno I just like the elder cousin type that has a catlike loli face that often visits after her work shift as a police. Must be the chair rocking episodes...dunno.

Izumi Soujiro - a man that hit the jackpot Kanata! The real Otaku dad. Who doesn't like to have a dad like that?

Izumi Kanata - the mom that looks like the daughter how can i resist that? elegant, sweet, nice, womanly and loli at same time great combination for a character. Too bad she's dead. But her air time gave a great deph in her relationship with Sou-kun.

Iwasaki Minami - silent, phoenix eyes, shy and unique. I like anime girls like that gets me more curious, makes me want to know about her.

Kusakabe Misao - 2 reason the voice is by far imho the cutest among the LS girls. Ever since her 1st appearance "Oi Hiiragi" she got me! The second reason I like her design and over all friendliness towards people. Who could resist that?

Patricia Martin - cute voice, American, tallest among the girls and 100% an otaku girl! Great character addition to the LS group.

Tamura Hiyori - I got a thing for long, black haired girls that draws well go figure. Much of her air time is comedic, but that doesn't mean she's all goof. Her passion in manga making and drawing are her good qualities, though she fantasizes to much yuri and yaoi...XD

Hiiragi Inori - one reason looks like Nagato Yuki and has phoenix eyes. Or was it 2 reasons? :P

Takara Yukari - well sorry Miyuki, though your a loli, I like the moms better. Maybe Iam not a lolicon...or it's just she's got that mature woman magnet. :P

Anime Tenchou - BAKUNETSU!!! Any hot blooded guy this cool is A1 in my book. He gave more entertainment and funny moments among all the male support and lead characters in LS. Probably the best male character in LS next to Minoru. But he's not an LS character, but he SURE DOES FIT IN, the LS storyline most especially the LS Channel interview. Tanizawa - FINGER!!!
Old 2007-09-18, 10:48   Link #26
Leedizzle

Miyuki's mom has it going on.
Old 2007-09-18, 12:53   Link #27
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

I went with Konata, Tsukasa, Yutaka, and Anime Tenchou.
Old 2007-09-18, 13:38   Link #28
Shana

I choose Konata, Tsukasa, Miyuki-san, Minamin, Ayano, Hiyorin and Patricia-san.

@ Konata: She's cute. Her mouth is GOD! . Thanks to Kona, I'm now in a Otaku second phase: Merchandise.

@ Tsukasa: Balsamic Vinegar :3

@ Miyuki-san: Miwiki is so moe! SO MOE!

@ Minamin: Cute and she does all right, as it haves to be *laughts as Miyuki's mom*

@ Ayano: My avatar explains it

@ Hiyorin: "No! I can't view my friends as that!" FTW

@ Patricia-san: Blond (well, I don't like the blond-girls however), and American Otaku, that's all

I would like to choose Kanata-mama, but my fingers are too darn evil to touch her option ;-;
Old 2007-09-18, 14:43   Link #29
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

i noticed something the anime pics on the polls looks great for avys!

may claim this?
Old 2007-09-18, 15:34   Link #30
Chami-sensei
Terminally tired

I limited myself to six votes in the end:

-Tsukasa: Shes been my favourite character since the beginning of the series, everytime she was on I couldn't help to not love her more.
-Patricia: I loved her when she came in and always thought "I wish I knew someoneone like her", its a pity she came in so late though.
-Konata: Shes an otaku and a very funny one at that. Shes also not that shy about it.
-Kanata: Truely a perfect mother
-Soujiro: AKA pedo-dad, one must adore his antics
-Shiraishi: His endings were hilarious and he made LC great
Old 2007-09-18, 19:19   Link #31
Tsuna
Giga Slave

My favorite is Konata and the the twins. I just love her personality
Old 2007-09-18, 23:16   Link #32
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Konata and Kagami - The single best stereotyping comedic duo I have ever seen, period. One is a tried and true tsundere, and the other a wholly new species: A character specifically made for otakus and for no other reason.

Kagami - Realistic tsundere the way the word should have meant for. For everyone looking for a definition of tsundere, Kagami's your new poster girl.

Konata - the perfect parody of otakuism...all in one small package. Come on...she radiates otaku and probably doesn't weigh more than 100 pounds. She's also terrifyingly insensitive and secretly insightful at the same time. I think I've spent too much time thinking about how she became the way she is.

Misao - She may have came late, but she's a real submarine hit when it comes to voice acting. We heard far too little of her playfully fanged voice.

Minami - This might actually be character development: she grew gradually more open as the third year episodes went by, and in the end her behavior was somewhere between Miyuki and Tsukasa. She's also, for better or for worse, pure fanwork plot bait.
Old 2007-09-19, 00:49   Link #33
therationalpi

I tried to keep my votes to a minimum. Still ended up with 5.

Kagamin: My favorite from the beginning. I have a thing for the sarcastic straight-man. Her reactions to Konata's silly antics are what make the jokes fly. Great tsundere moments. The twintails are a great look on her. And her expression when she picked up the yaoi manga in the comiket episode was 250% win by volume.

Shiraishi: An amicable character who ends up in the worst positions, like sitting next to Akira-sama on a television set. Something about good people getting the punishment they deserve makes me warm and fuzzy inside.

Misao: Oh Em Gee. I love her voice. To call it a laugh riot doesn't do it justice. She'd be my #1 if she had more screen time.

Patricia Martin: Reminds me of myself all too much. So easy to relate to that I can't help but like her. Incredibly cute voice.

Tamura Hiyori: If Yuu-chan knew half the things that went through Tamura's head, she'd be terrified. If she knew all of them, she'd call the cops. The way she catches herself in the middle of her yuri fantasies never fails to make me laugh.
Old 2007-09-19, 03:19   Link #34
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

A poll for an ensemble cast like this is a bit wierd... its like asking which pieces you like best out of a 20 piece jigsaw puzzle.

Ah well.... I went with:
Kagamin --- because I just had to.
Misao --- surprise characterization and voice acting of the series for me. o my god that voice!
Tsukasa --- for cellphones, balsamic vinegar, seashells, and mayo.
Konata --- because every Kagamin needs a Konata, otherwise the comedy duo can't happen.

and lastly, Nanako --- because that is one damn fine bit of cake... dammit.
Old 2007-09-19, 06:23   Link #35
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

I was ready to vote every single one of them..

Konata --- Because i had to~
Tsukasa --- Cute as a button, made me laugh oh so many times
Nanako --- She deserves more love, a teacher who'd hang out with you.. and oh my that laugh.
Misao --- Quite possibly the best character in the series.

I was going to vote Kanata, though i only let myself choose four --- she's lovely, and was in one of the best moments in the series, though i wouldn't feel right leaving out of the my four chosen who truly deserve to be on my list.
Old 2007-09-19, 11:14   Link #36
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Kagami
I am actually at a loss on how to explain the reasons on why I consider Kagami to be my favourite character in this show. Tsunderes are not typically my type of "moe" if one was to examine the anime I have watched thus far.
Misao
Her voice is criminally cute.
Nanako
Epic comedic scenes... at her expense.
Anime Tencho
Yes... I am actually one of them who likes his presence in the show.
~~~~ ~~~~

Cheers.
Old 2007-09-19, 14:18   Link #37
T4K3Y4
My Otome~

Kagami - well, it's hard to tell why, but IMO it's the best LS character (wah! Another diet!)

Shiraishi - without him LC will be piece of **** (Viva 21 ep). Akira is too creepy for me...

Anime Tenchou - funny drawing style, and that passion, when "Legendary girl A" is going to buy something.
Old 2007-09-19, 18:59   Link #38
kamo

I only voted for five, but I would have voted for all of them if that wasn't so pointless.
Tsukasa- she was my favourite in the first half of the series, and I still love her. She's so cute and moe~!
Misao- my favourite character now. I love her voice, and I love her personality.
Yui- I love how she acts exactly the opposite of how I think she should act as a cop and older guardian.
Hiyori- loves drawing and YURI~ <3 Her expressions are always cute too.
Matsuri- I don't know why I voted for her, I guess it was episode 17. I really like how she is with Kagami.
Old 2007-09-20, 02:02   Link #39
KudoShinichi
Exceed Drive

Kagami - My all time fav anime character!
Tsukasa - i prefered Yutaka and Konata more then her at first,but she got more and more moe thoughout.
Yutaka - moe!
Konata - guess most plp would have voted for Konata? =D
Ayano - somehw i jus find her attractive
Old 2007-09-20, 06:13   Link #40
darksider

Soujirou - Even if he refers himself as a 'failure', never ever underestimate how great he is!
He raised Konata mostly by himself alone, is a skilled writer who can make enough money to live happily, is as knowledgeable as Miyuki at the very least, and is a good-hearted, modest, and really strong and truthful person, with a little bit of twist.

Konata - The divine yet cursed avatar of all that otaku!

Kuroi-sensei - A great teacher, or, more than that, an excellent person.
It seems she's too good to have her own happiness, though...

Miyuki - She's cute, attracting, thoughtful, kind, and 'useful'. She is all what others think of her. And thus, she's the one who is never really understood. Sad thing, but this is so real.
If Konata or someone else could steal her lines, she would have looked more interesting...

Kagami - The ideal tsundere and even more than that. I don't like 'tsundere' characters basically, but I think I can tell how she developed her personality...
Also I think her name really fits her character.

Hiyori - Utter otaku without a partner like Kagami but her own better self.
I sometimes feel sorry for her but it's so hilarious.

Ayano - Misao's 'better half'. I also believe she is very unique and interesting,
yet the sole mysterious person in the series.

And I didn't check Minoru: I think he's a bit overrated.
Not that I hate him, but Lucky Star is not supposed to be his story!
Closed Thread