AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-06-21, 13:49   Link #2161
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

No, it's just about where Kaigen appears in the game. As for Kikokugai, it's a straight up novel like, say, Planetarian... there's only one end and only one way to get there. But I got so into it that by the end, I completely forgot that there hadn't been any choices.

Their upcoming game (Sumaga) seems really fun and quirky. Also looking forward to the third title from their Chiral division; looks like it's going to take a leaf from Saya's book.
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-21, 21:56   Link #2162
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Upgrading to Firefox 3 (my version 2 started going weird on me) makes me unable to import my old bookmarks, meaning I need the link to that giant ero-game walkthrough database again. Anyone have it?
Old 2008-06-21, 22:59   Link #2163
Orrin
Sumika Kagami Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Upgrading to Firefox 3 (my version 2 started going weird on me) makes me unable to import my old bookmarks, meaning I need the link to that giant ero-game walkthrough database again. Anyone have it?
Do you mean this one?
Orrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-22, 00:23   Link #2164
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Or this one?

Also: Shinova, I'm in love with the Twinkle Crusaders OP. I BLAME YOU!
Old 2008-06-22, 04:06   Link #2165
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Erhj wins!

And I love Twinkle Crusader's OP too. But I love Princess Witches' better.
Old 2008-06-22, 04:08   Link #2166
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
I just barely started playing...
Spoiler for Oh dear list.:

Last edited by Izayoi; 2008-06-22 at 12:48.
Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-23, 04:58   Link #2167
Kresnik
Anti-Hero

@Shinova: That's weird because I'm basically installing Firefox 3 on top of the ol' Firefox 2 and everything is fine.

Just started playing on G-Senjou no Maou and I like it so far. Kanon's voice reminds me of Rina in Kono Aozora ni Yakusoku wo. Did both of them voiced by the same seiyuu?
Kresnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 00:55   Link #2168
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Twinkle Crusaders got pushed back to September 26th!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-06-27, 07:58   Link #2169
Troyd
waboo

Good, now I have more time to play another games.
And sorry for those who just finish an eroge in one week.
Troyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-27, 08:59   Link #2170
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyd View Post
Good, now I have more time to play another games.
And sorry for those who just finish an eroge in one week.
My sentiments exactly. Gives me more time to wade through my backlog!
Old 2008-06-27, 23:03   Link #2171
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Twinkle Crusaders got pushed back to September 26th!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Well it gives more time to finish the Eroges I have in my ever growing backlog
Old 2008-06-28, 09:13   Link #2172
Kresnik
Anti-Hero

There's so many releases yesterday, I got overwhelmed. But I don't see anything of great interest. Care to correct me and make any recommendation?
Old 2008-06-28, 10:22   Link #2173
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kresnik View Post
There's so many releases yesterday, I got overwhelmed. But I don't see anything of great interest. Care to correct me and make any recommendation?
Well so far I'm enjoying 夢見白書 初回限定版 and Prima☆Stella
Old 2008-06-29, 04:29   Link #2174
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

I just start playing Prima☆Stella and I died from moe-overdose. Man Kusumi's onee-san chara is really O.o. Even DCII Otome looks pale compare to Kusumi.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 04:47   Link #2175
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Heh it's amazing and at the same time nice to see this old topic that I created 4 years ago back when I was only 17 is still getting new posts.

As for me seeing as how Ero-games are getting rather expensive for a gaijin(I mean seriously You should check out the prices down at "Himeya" and see just how crazy the prices have become...)and I no longer have a "Decent" job to support my Ero-gaming habits, I haven't been playing that much Ero-games, so currently I don't have a new favorite Ero-game nor am I currently playing one right now........
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 09:41   Link #2176
Kresnik
Anti-Hero

Thumbs up G-Senjou no Maou finished

Current Mood: T_T
(My post got eaten away, and I already forgot what I wrote so it will be much shorter than the original)

Just finished G-Senjou no Maou. It's terribly a sad ending.
1. My favorite heroine is Mizuha, even though her route is the most unrelated ones to Maou's scheme. But her character growth made up for it. And to top of it all, she is the loveliest of all . The first time I see her, she became my favorite
2. It's kind of sad seeing Tsubaki growing from a pure girl into a 'human'. Through her route, I thought 'How could she became like that?! '
3. It seems like that the story is written solely for Haru. It might be because in the other route, Maou is just disappear completely. Which would made sense if Kyousuke is really Maou, but since he really isn't, it makes little sense. Especially in Mizuha's route, where Maou is completely disappeared from the story, not saying if you just go through her route, which will make sense.
4. Personally, I rate this higher than ef. Even though ef has a more solid story, but they don't move me enough to the verge of tears. And sorry for Yuuko fans, but I like Mizuha much more than Yuuko. (While I'm at it, it seems that ef - a Tale of Melodies (Why melodies? ) is in production, so Minori might be saved from bankruptcy )
Old 2008-06-29, 11:29   Link #2177
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Melodies makes a lot of sense as a title IMO. (Think about Kuze.)

Still have to finish dragging myself through the last chapter of G-Senjou. Would you suggest playing the other heroines' routes even if I went for Haru first, or would they just be a letdown?

I actually really enjoyed the parts where Tsubaki turned 'human,' haha. Maybe that's because pure-hearted characters really piss me off.
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 12:58   Link #2178
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX View Post
Still have to finish dragging myself through the last chapter of G-Senjou. Would you suggest playing the other heroines' routes even if I went for Haru first, or would they just be a letdown?
Seriously, Haru should be kept for the end. Her chapter is like twice/thrice the size of any other girl, and far better written and interesting.
I wouldn't exactly think it would be really that great to check their routes after haru, as the pace and the content are really some big letdown (especially Kanon's).
For further talk about G senjou, please use the thread already created for it

Finished 11eyes a while back, and I must say that it disappointed me a lot.
The biggest flaw was probably how romance was handled in a very pitiful fashion (basically, mere flags for H scenes, no real build ups). This becomes easely a trend, as even Yuka, the "default choice" got shafted big time by kakeru's absurd cluelessness, which reminds me of Rin from Shuffle. (no DAMN development after Kakeru's confession. I mean, c'mon...)
It was so ridiculous at times that I was wondering if there would be a open end in romance at this rate.
That aside, I was really dumbfounded to find the climax... very anticlimatic at best
Spoiler for end game:

Story and execution wise, 11eyes was interesting and catchy, but really unbalanced: I liked some humor parts, but the rest was really uninspiring and/or useless (hello shounen trainings).
If you add the badly written romance and the disappointing ending parts, well it is putting 11eyes in a average light. I only finished Yuka's and Misuzu's "routes", though I just can't bringing myself to do the rest... maybe kukuri, but honestly, the thing turned me off quite quickly for its share of bad script.

I can't say I didn't enjoy 11eyes here and there, but it isn't exactly stellar in what it was supposed to be, if we take the OP into account (some survival "horror" etc). Good, but nothing much past this point. (something like 6-7/10)

Meanwhile, finally got the time to play ExE (sheesh, more than 1 year after its release, looks like my mad eroge spree is working as intended XD).
Currently on Yu's route. Wasn't exactly expecting Yu to be that cute for times to times... maybe the power of tsundere ?
So far, I really like the story and execution, though I believe they could have put more "lol" moments (until they are all in Natsuki's route, perhaps?).

Last edited by Klashikari; 2008-06-29 at 13:14.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-29, 13:02   Link #2179
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Natsuki's route contains a lot of laughs. So does Mio's, but not so much.
Old 2008-06-29, 14:12   Link #2180
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

@Klash: Kukuri's route IMHO is the best one. As it's "afterstory" makes completing it all the better

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel