AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-11-23, 02:26   Link #121
USCPharmacist

I wonder who the hell program the supercomputer so that it'll will pair shizuka with Ryo? And why would a woman go through such length to get a guy to like when if the gov only want to make babies the can just collect Ryo's sperms.

BTW I too don't like Shizuka, but it's refreshing to have a female lead that is actually the villain. Although I don't think the producers really want to or plan to make Shizuka that manipulative, I think it's just bad or fanboi writing. Remember this show is just a comedy, not Ghost in The Shell.
USCPharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 03:06   Link #122
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by neovu79
Actually, I too usually like pairings deviating from the expected. For example Gundam SEED. I thought that Kira and Murrue should have gotten together.

Spoiler:
LOL. Hm... I think I saw that possibility faintly... But I was always torn between Kira/Lacus and Kira/Fllay.

Now I'm even hoping for Kira/Lunamaria in Destiny, but that possibility is zero. That's why fanfiction was created I guess.
Old 2004-11-23, 03:49   Link #123
neovu79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma
LOL. Hm... I think I saw that possibility faintly... But I was always torn between Kira/Lacus and Kira/Fllay.

Now I'm even hoping for Kira/Lunamaria in Destiny, but that possibility is zero. That's why fanfiction was created I guess.

Which one was Lunamaria again? Kira/Talia Gladys might be interesting as well. We already know that Talia is "easy" if properly manipulated.
neovu79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 03:59   Link #124
Sokar

What happened? For a moment I thought I was in the Seed Destiny thread.

Anyways, for "why would a woman go through such length to get a guy to like when if the gov only want to make babies the can just collect Ryo's sperms." Maybe they want the babies to have a somewhat normal family life? You need a family to take care of babies, can't have Shizuka taking care of 10 babies on her own. Although that would be hilarous.
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 04:37   Link #125
USCPharmacist

That's what to goons are for ehehee
Old 2004-11-23, 13:21   Link #126
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by neovu79
Which one was Lunamaria again? Kira/Talia Gladys might be interesting as well. We already know that Talia is "easy" if properly manipulated.
Going off topic again, Lunamaria is the pilot of the Red Zaku and she also has red/pink hair.
Old 2004-11-23, 17:25   Link #127
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokar
What happened? For a moment I thought I was in the Seed Destiny thread.

Anyways, for "why would a woman go through such length to get a guy to like when if the gov only want to make babies the can just collect Ryo's sperms." Maybe they want the babies to have a somewhat normal family life? You need a family to take care of babies, can't have Shizuka taking care of 10 babies on her own. Although that would be hilarous.
And there spawns Final Approach 2, for after Ryo has dumped her and moved back to his little flat with Akane :P
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 17:40   Link #128
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

I was hoping Final Approach 2 would be a 50 episode long, and 30 minute long episodes. Depicting the happy days of Ryo and Emiho
Old 2004-11-23, 18:30   Link #129
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Lol! No way...The End of Final Approach shows that this is all a simulation in the government lab and Shizuka is really 80 years old
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 18:44   Link #130
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Aw geez, I'm liking this series. Was really good, lol people think I'm crazy by liking 13 minute eps. But really, no time so what of it lol. Those suits are funny too, although if only there were papa desu's in there...
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 18:45   Link #131
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

BWAHAHA. Or maybe it's really that Ryo is in a coma and has been dreaming a nightmare. Then finally, in the anime, when he managed tot successfully repell Shizuka, he awakes from his coma, to find his love Emiho faithfully waiting for him

Then we get the cheesy orchestral music, and the curtains close.
Old 2004-11-23, 18:56   Link #132
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

and the words BAD ENDING on the Playstation Portable

Oops, I'm confusing this with Wind A Breath of Heart
Old 2004-11-23, 19:54   Link #133
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless Enigma
BWAHAHA. Or maybe it's really that Ryo is in a coma and has been dreaming a nightmare. Then finally, in the anime, when he managed tot successfully repell Shizuka, he awakes from his coma, to find his love Emiho faithfully waiting for him
Where have I seen that type of story before....
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-23, 20:16   Link #134
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Heh Kanon comes to mind.

And one that was hentai I can't remember offhand.
Old 2004-11-23, 22:23   Link #135
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron
Where have I seen that type of story before....
Heheh, you've probably seen it from American entertainment to European to Asian, I know I have, haha.
Old 2004-11-24, 03:34   Link #136
USCPharmacist

No ryo meets Kouta and ask if he can borrow nana for an evening....muhahahhhahahha
Old 2004-11-24, 04:19   Link #137
TrueKnight

I think Shizuka does have a good heart. If she backed off a little and doesnt hang around Ryo that much like this and that, I would've liked her a BIT. But then again this show wouldnt be as good as it is if Shizuka didnt do what she's doing now.

The appearence of the quiet and cool headed Ojo seems purposed to balanced the hyper-active Shizuka in this show, and the rest are just bystanders imo. Ojo is more back off and doesnt give Ryo a hard time, hence why some guys (like me) liked her more.

But I dont know why. Some girls that I've showed this show to (my gf is one of them), liked Shizuka better. wtf? the hell? Maybe the dominating and selfconfidence female aspect?

Girls are scary.
TrueKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 06:41   Link #138
JokerD

ep8 was good, finally an Akane centric episode. Funny and touching at the same time.

Full speed ahead! Switch to mode 3!

damn his fast.
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 12:38   Link #139
Sokar

Yeah, Ep 8 was hilarious. I like the mode 3 part, and also the part were Ryo was imagining Akane to be dying. Cough, Cough, Cough, Death, Falling, Falling, LOL.
Sokar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 14:22   Link #140
Lost Souls

Epidoe 8 is without a doubt the best yet. I was in fits of laughter from the start. Though i think its pretty obviouse how ~Akane feels about Ryo now heheh poor Shizuka, even if they get hitched she's just going to e nukmber 2 in his life
Lost Souls is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, comedy, drama, princess soft, romance, zexcs