AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2008-07-28, 22:29   Link #581
Jeiku

I just picked up Persona 3: FES after a friend of mine recommended this title to me, and it's quite fun and really good (I've been opening up more towards JRPGs lately). The school life system becomes awkwardly addicting. Right now I'm in August, at around level 29.
Jeiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 23:12   Link #582
ShiniIllumi

I'm on May 23rd, plowing through Tartarus trying to find 2 more Shirts of Chivalry. Hehe. Ya, I forgot to mention, it's FES.

I do like the whole school/afterschool/life thing going on. It's quite fun and addictive, though, it's annoying at times deciding who I should spend time with.
Old 2008-07-29, 00:14   Link #583
Jeiku

Yeah, the making-friends thing and school/after school activities is what really gets me involved in the game. The only problem is that once you set up a bunch of Social Links, it becomes rather difficult when you want to keep them all at an even pace, and so you may end up ignoring certain people for several weeks or even months. I'm just focusing on maximizing my Academics/Charm/Courage right now, and I'll deal with maxing out my Social Links on my second playthrough. I also hear that the second chapter, The Answer, centers heavily on dungeon trekking (and thus level-grinding), so... meh.

Anyway, just reached floor 98 in Tartarus. I'm trying to properly prepare myself for the next full moon, since I had a lot of freaking trouble with the Hierophant and Lovers full moon bosses. *winces*
Jeiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 05:55   Link #584
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

hopefully i'll be playing SC4 this evening
Old 2008-07-29, 07:50   Link #585
Cake-kun
At least it's on the book

Send a message via Yahoo to Cake-kun
I tried it just once because my friend ask me to try it. but i didn't expect that i'll love it. :]

Cabal (PC)
Cake-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 14:15   Link #586
Claude

Send a message via AIM to Claude Send a message via Yahoo to Claude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-kun View Post
I tried it just once because my friend ask me to try it. but i didn't expect that i'll love it. :]

Cabal (PC)
I'm also playing Cabal for the first time. Started...last week? I must say, there are a few too many quests for my liking.... Also, my friend that usually plays online games with me can't play this one. His computer is less than average. So I'm just alone, running around and doing an endless amount of quests for random npcs...
Claude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 15:27   Link #587
Ashramaru
☻1st Class☻

Send a message via AIM to Ashramaru Send a message via MSN to Ashramaru
Lost Odyssey, and yea I know I may get some shit for this, but Pokemon: Ruby. I mean its a whole different game when your 19 and look back at the simplicity, which you believed was so complex as a child.
"Lastly, hidden with the bottom confines of the ship lays “The Dreamer”, with his eye closed and quill in hand he rests. His dreams, his ambition, his strife will be transcended to all those on this voyage."

Currently Working On: The Last Bible|IMAGINE
Ashramaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 15:43   Link #588
Narzia
┐(-。ー')┌

Why would you get shit? Pokémon games are great. That is, if you don't get bored of them which i did after red, blue, gold, silver and crystal.
Narzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 16:05   Link #589
Ashramaru
☻1st Class☻

Send a message via AIM to Ashramaru Send a message via MSN to Ashramaru
@Narzia: I know what you mean, I haven't played one since I beat Gold. When I look back on it Nintendo is a Global Pimp, pimping the minds of little children. Pokemon such a simple concept, you could have put all 150 on one game, but no lets put 100 in each, and the divide the 50 between 2 Versions, so dumb kids will buy them both >. If only I were that cold.
"Lastly, hidden with the bottom confines of the ship lays “The Dreamer”, with his eye closed and quill in hand he rests. His dreams, his ambition, his strife will be transcended to all those on this voyage."

Currently Working On: The Last Bible|IMAGINE
Ashramaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 22:14   Link #590
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

soul cal 4 and mgs 4 for ps3

hot shot golf 2 for psp

adv war days of ruin for ds

wii sport for wii (for little relaxation after some intense gaming )
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 08:29   Link #591
Cake-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude View Post
I'm also playing Cabal for the first time. Started...last week? I must say, there are a few too many quests for my liking.... Also, my friend that usually plays online games with me can't play this one. His computer is less than average. So I'm just alone, running around and doing an endless amount of quests for random npcs...

Are you on a quest too? Well, me too. :] I got tired of running back here, there. Going back to the same old places. But it's fun. ^^ BTW, what character do you use?
Old 2008-07-30, 13:34   Link #592
becky-chan
i smell tasty nom noms..

well im playing rune factory and singstar but soon i will be playing higurashi daybreak,cant wait :3
Old 2008-07-30, 14:00   Link #593
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The Incredible HULK need to take off some stress and kick some army, alien and Abomination butt! >_<
Old 2008-07-31, 03:59   Link #594
gold_orb
disrespectful heckler

just got finnished with wario world today. fun game. really short, but fun.
gold_orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 04:08   Link #595
Chase

Geometry Wars 2 and Soul Calibur IV, got both yesterday
Battlefield 4
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 09:06   Link #596
emotionless_teenage
mr. nice guy

age of empires 3-the asian dynasties
emotionless_teenage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 17:10   Link #597
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I might go back to Operation Darkness, or give Spectral Force 3 a whirl in my 360. And with Ar Tonelico II's announcement, I'm also itching to give Mana Khemia a shot, though admittedly, I only played Atelier Iris halfway while II and III are still unopened.

I'm in a real bind now though, as I am in a post-Persona 3 state. Having finished the game, everything else seems to be so bland, and as such I feel the best thing for me right now is go real old school and play Final Fantasy 4 DS. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 22:14   Link #598
Claude

Send a message via AIM to Claude Send a message via Yahoo to Claude
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cake-kun View Post
Are you on a quest too? Well, me too. :] I got tired of running back here, there. Going back to the same old places. But it's fun. ^^ BTW, what character do you use?
Yes, I also hate the fact that after running so far to finish a quest the next one I receive makes me go right back to where I just came from... The jukebox function is saving me from going crazy running back and forth to all those far distances. I'm currently a level 34 blader and a level 6 regular. If you want to discuss anything with me, message me any time.
Claude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 07:20   Link #599
Cake-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude View Post
Yes, I also hate the fact that after running so far to finish a quest the next one I receive makes me go right back to where I just came from... The jukebox function is saving me from going crazy running back and forth to all those far distances. I'm currently a level 34 blader and a level 6 regular. If you want to discuss anything with me, message me any time.

I hate the jukebox. Really, It's noisy, so i just shut it off. (except for the SFX's.) XD Well, I just started playing cabal (this past monday) and I'm using a wizard, level 23 or 22. :] Hahahah. :] Oh sure, I'll PM you if there's something i wanna ask. :] Thanks. ^^
Old 2008-08-02, 05:17   Link #600
jordannonnon
Mushishi ^-^

Bleach The Blade Of Fate for DS.

I'm rubbish at it =[
jordannonnon is offline   Reply With Quote