Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-11-24, 06:06   Link #1141
elindir
Overreacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post
Oh my god, this is sounds like they're havin a orgasm to me.
What's wrong with that? After all, they had an orgasmic fight.
Old 2010-11-24, 06:27   Link #1142
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Quote:

BTW, how many episodes will be run? Just 13?
Quote:
Originally Posted by elindir View Post
I bet the fangirls were having a field day......
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 06:37   Link #1143
elindir
Overreacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post

BTW I figured out the secret to become a Crux Brigade member.. You just got to have an awful bad fashion sense! If you have that your in.
Maybe somethings wrong with me, but I like Dr. Green's delicious underboobs. That's one hell of a costume.
Old 2010-11-24, 09:55   Link #1144
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

So, it seems some episode titles and small summaries have shown up on that nice little blog.

Spoiler for Future Episodes:

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 10:54   Link #1145
citrinitas668
aka Good Haro
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
So, it seems some episode titles and small summaries have shown up on that nice little blog.

Spoiler for Future Episodes:

Spoiler:

I really don't think Sugata's gonna turn on Takuto and co. though. It feels a little too by-the-book, even if it was a self-sacrificing move. I think Head's more likely to take the throne eventually––like, Head takes his break from the Crux, returns several episodes/a whole arc later, decidedly less mopey, and kicks Tauburn's ass, seizes the throne and breaks a seal. Of course, this assumes that Head will ever become a more active player in things, atm he seems pretty content to just let stuff happen. But, if the recursion theory about the story is correct, maybe in this iteration Head decides to try to do something different.

Hm, maybe Head is avoiding stepping up to his new "role" in the story? Let's assume the story is looping and that Head was involved as the Sam character in the past. In the current iteration the cast is different, let's just say that Takuto is Sam to make things simple (for this particular argument it's not really important beyond Sam-isn't-Head-this-time-around). So, where does this leave Head? The role that seems to fit his present position as the sleepless, de-facto leader of the Crux best is the King. Yet, he seems only half-invested (if at all really) in that role. Maybe he still wants to be Sam (who refused the throne) and not the King? (tl;dr it's a metaphor for not wanting to grow up like almost everything else Enokido has written) But eventually he gets over it and decides to step up to the role and "play" it properly––or at least that's what I'm thinking could happen.
citrinitas668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 12:50   Link #1146
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Is the pink hair girl dead?
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 13:37   Link #1147
Arkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttdestroy View Post
I bet the fangirls were having a field day......
Quote:
Originally Posted by elindir View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nubby View Post
would you guys consider this anime shounen or yaoi? lol. i think it's a little of both.
Quote:
The background music starting up with "you are my only shining star..." as they start smiling at each other doesn't exactly help after the panting...
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 15:50   Link #1148
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrinitas668 View Post
Spoiler:

I really don't think Sugata's gonna turn on Takuto and co. though. It feels a little too by-the-book, even if it was a self-sacrificing move. I think Head's more likely to take the throne eventually––like, Head takes his break from the Crux, returns several episodes/a whole arc later, decidedly less mopey, and kicks Tauburn's ass, seizes the throne and breaks a seal. Of course, this assumes that Head will ever become a more active player in things, atm he seems pretty content to just let stuff happen. But, if the recursion theory about the story is correct, maybe in this iteration Head decides to try to do something different.

Hm, maybe Head is avoiding stepping up to his new "role" in the story? Let's assume the story is looping and that Head was involved as the Sam character in the past. In the current iteration the cast is different, let's just say that Takuto is Sam to make things simple (for this particular argument it's not really important beyond Sam-isn't-Head-this-time-around). So, where does this leave Head? The role that seems to fit his present position as the sleepless, de-facto leader of the Crux best is the King. Yet, he seems only half-invested (if at all really) in that role. Maybe he still wants to be Sam (who refused the throne) and not the King? (tl;dr it's a metaphor for not wanting to grow up like almost everything else Enokido has written) But eventually he gets over it and decides to step up to the role and "play" it properly––or at least that's what I'm thinking could happen.
Spoiler for spoiler:

It would seem a bit forced now that we've seemingly explored the whole idea of Sugata doing that with the two of them fighting. If he was going to, 8 would have been a prime time to have it happen, but they instead went the route of strengthening the bonds between Sugata and Takuto. Head taking the role is certainly a possibility and I see him being the one who beats Tauburn moreso than anyone else. I actually thought he was pretty much the leader anyway since he seems to pretty much be in charge of the meetings and whatnot. I get the feeling we'll see him play a bigger role since there have been several indications he's a major player. Also, you have the position called Emperor which could potentially be a reference to the Squid Emperor.

That actually sounds like it would fit very well, though that makes me wonder who performs the role of Squid Emperor or if perhaps one could play two roles at once or something.

The whole thing with the duo becoming a trio is appears quite important to things here and I expect to see that further emphasized. Like it changes the whole story in some fashion. I believe you said something to that effect actually.

Does anyone think Samekh fully awakening is going to be some big game-changing moment? Granted, I doubt that will happen for a while since something that powerful is a gamebreaker along with potential risks involved for Sugata.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2010-11-24, 16:41   Link #1149
Wakan Tanka

My guess on ep08

-Takuto's father is the eye-patch-guy who was talking with Head. he also appeared in the 1st episode.

-Head killed his wife (the girl in the painting) that's why he's sad.

-Head and Takuto are brothers... =)

-Takuto lost his heart to Sugata (what kind of relationshp? =) , so even Scarlet Kiss won't affect him (this is what Head said in ep02)

Last edited by Wakan Tanka; 2010-11-24 at 17:27.
Wakan Tanka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 18:12   Link #1150
SassyRobot

Ah ha. I was wondering why no one as searching for Fish Girl, but it is because they don't know each other. I also thought that her dress looked similar to the girl in the painting's (not that I think they are the same person, but it was probably an intentional similarity). That other, eye patch, dude said to Head that he let his precious things get away again…Maybe the girl in the painting just left the island (not died). If we are part of the "Head is Takuto's father (or other relation)" group, she could have left with Takuto…

I was also thinking why the other maidens aren't floating around somewhere in Zero Time? Do they have to apprivoiser first? That would explain why Sugata was never there during the previous fights. The first time he apprivoiser'ed was episode 6, and then he was floating around asleep the next episode…

Also, more phase confusion; how do they unlock phase one? I can't remember if this was from breaking Fish Girl's seal? Would a person still have to apprivoiser first? Like didn't Sugata only reach phase one after using King's Pillar? And wouldn't Wako have a "phase 1" too?

I think the Squid Emperor story can be read multiple ways.

Anyways, another good episode. It always passes by too fast. I liked Tiger's line "Miss Wako has it nice…"
SassyRobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-24, 22:15   Link #1151
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Phase 1 appears to be something they always have access to or at least seem to. Those with natural marks seem to be able to access them though not all of them seem to know what it is like Takuto.

Breaking Fish Girl's seal moved them up to Phase 2 which was being able to pilot the Cybodies, while breaking the next maiden's would move them to Phase 3 which is where Takuto is.

On a side note, I noticed that Head's Crux outfit has a collar shaped like a spade I believe. I'm not familiar with the meaning behind some of them, but could that mean anything potentially?

I'm wondering if there is something important to the fact that we still have no explanation as to why Sugata woke up at all. He seemed like he was a soulless shell at first so I have to wonder if this will come back into play in some fashion.

Old 2010-11-24, 23:18   Link #1152
Aurelia aurita
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
On a side note, I noticed that Head's Crux outfit has a collar shaped like a spade I believe. I'm not familiar with the meaning behind some of them, but could that mean anything potentially?
Sections 2-5 each have a suit (Banishing/Vanishing Age is spades, Bougainvillea is hearts, Adult Bank is diamonds, Filament is clubs), while the Science Guild represents the jokers. Section 1 is currently empty. The suits (in Bridge) are ordered spades, hearts, diamonds, and clubs. The Science Guild and Filament have already been defeated. If the summaries for next month's episodes are correct...

Spoiler:
Aurelia aurita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 00:44   Link #1153
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelia aurita View Post
The suits (in Bridge) are ordered spades, hearts, diamonds, and clubs.
Just wanted to add that the suits order tthat Aurelia aurita mentioned are listed in descending order. In other words, spades is the highest suit in Bridge.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-25, 09:49   Link #1154
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelia aurita View Post
Sections 2-5 each have a suit (Banishing/Vanishing Age is spades, Bougainvillea is hearts, Adult Bank is diamonds, Filament is clubs), while the Science Guild represents the jokers. Section 1 is currently empty. The suits (in Bridge) are ordered spades, hearts, diamonds, and clubs. The Science Guild and Filament have already been defeated. If the summaries for next month's episodes are correct...

Spoiler:
I never thought of this before
Old 2010-11-25, 15:35   Link #1155
Wakan Tanka

I just found out something related to Fish Story, you might as well if u re-watched ep01, take a look at these pictures and u'll see my point.

http://img249.imageshack.us/i/vlcsna...521h10m23.png/
http://img201.imageshack.us/i/vlcsna...521h25m44.png/

Head used a blade called The Star Sword Diamant to break the Seal.

BTW,there are 12 swords (Takuto has 2: Emerude and Saphir), the Crux (Watanabe mentioned it) thought that there are only 11 swords until Takuto drew Spahir.

Last edited by Wakan Tanka; 2010-11-25 at 16:45.
Old 2010-11-27, 12:08   Link #1156
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Awesomeness. I'd apprivoise her if you know what I mean.
Old 2010-11-27, 16:31   Link #1157
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

I see what you did there
Old 2010-11-27, 16:47   Link #1158
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

Is that what that word means? Well... can't say it doesn't make sense.
Old 2010-11-28, 03:19   Link #1159
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Me too....:
Old 2010-11-28, 05:21   Link #1160
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
It doesn't mean exactly what you (probably) think. "Apprivoiser" means "To Tame" in french.

Tags
bones, fabulous, shonen