AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-12-11, 01:20   Link #1361
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I'm wondering at what point we might see the others in the Crux perhaps discuss their personal desires with breaking all the seals. Some of the motivations are probably predictable, but I wonder what the chances are of some of the people in the group perhaps having good intentions behind bringing Cybodies to the real world. Like some in the science division perhaps wanting to use them to further human progress or something like that.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-11, 03:19   Link #1362
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I'm wondering at what point we might see the others in the Crux perhaps discuss their personal desires with breaking all the seals. Some of the motivations are probably predictable, but I wonder what the chances are of some of the people in the group perhaps having good intentions behind bringing Cybodies to the real world. Like some in the science division perhaps wanting to use them to further human progress or something like that.
As you can see, the Leaders are all some stupid teens , even Professor Green she's even more moronic.. except for Head, He never asked anyone ( of his Brigade ) to fight Takuto ( He knew that it's impossible to fight someone in Phase 3 with Phase-1-ability) ...I guess they're just some pawns used by Kanako's french husband.
Old 2010-12-11, 03:21   Link #1363
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
I keep leaning towards him going with them, perhaps going on some thought process that breaking the seals would allow both him and Wako to be free. Having that Emperor position open is just asking for it along with Sugata not staying out of the game forever.
The problem is that setting Wako free means bringing the Cybodies closer to being released into the real world, which is something that she feels strongly against. Now if they pull a twist in the lines of Sugata=Sam and his desire to escape his fate (or whatever reason he might have to join the Glittering Star), then maybe they want to show him sacrifice Wako to go in line with Fish Girls story.

As for the position of the Emperor, I thought it was open because the Leader went MIA, and they were trying to convince Sugata to join them by offering a high ranking position in the organisation? Or are they 2 separate positions?
Quote:
No likely? I mean there is research being done on Cybodies, but we also have some of them going around abusing their powers for personal usage without caring about the side effects. Sure, not everyone of them is going to be so irresponsible about it, but the general behavior thus far implies not many of them will use it for actual good deeds.
Old 2010-12-11, 03:49   Link #1364
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voinic View Post
As you can see, the Leaders are all some stupid teens , even Professor Green she's even more moronic.. except for Head, He never asked anyone ( of his Brigade ) to fight Takuto ( He knew that it's impossible to fight someone in Phase 3 with Phase-1-ability) ...I guess they're just some pawns used by Kanako's french husband.
True, though Kanako and Keito seem at least a bit more intelligent. I'm curious as to who the person with the most overall control would be actually. Kanako's husband would seem a possible candidate and maybe the eyepatch guy, but no one so far. I keep expecting Head to eventually take complete control and get way more serious with things, but maybe not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
The problem is that setting Wako free means bringing the Cybodies closer to being released into the real world, which is something that she feels strongly against. Now if they pull a twist in the lines of Sugata=Sam and his desire to escape his fate (or whatever reason he might have to join the Glittering Star), then maybe they want to show him sacrifice Wako to go in line with Fish Girls story.

As for the position of the Emperor, I thought it was open because the Leader went MIA, and they were trying to convince Sugata to join them by offering a high ranking position in the organisation? Or are they 2 separate positions?

No likely? I mean there is research being done on Cybodies, but we also have some of them going around abusing their powers for personal usage without caring about the side effects. Sure, not everyone of them is going to be so irresponsible about it, but the general behavior thus far implies not many of them will use it for actual good deeds.
Spoiler for Fish Girl Story:

I got the indication that it is reserved for the one who is in control of Samekh. Granted, I suppose someone could eventually just take the position like Head maybe, but I don't know for sure.

Not many of them sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them perhaps see them as a way to help people. Many of them probably don't truly grasp exactly what the consequences would be in all of this. Or maybe they do and just don't care.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2010-12-11, 10:20   Link #1365
faythz
I.G

got a new chart from other forum~ BWK
Spoiler:
faythz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-11, 10:37   Link #1366
z3phyr.mp3
:love: Tsukasa :love:
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to z3phyr.mp3
Magazine Translated Quote
Spoiler for Quote:
z3phyr.mp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-11, 12:11   Link #1367
Aurelia aurita
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by faythz View Post
got a new chart from other forum~ BWK
Spoiler:
lol people actually bothered to save my chart?

I updated it slightly
Aurelia aurita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-11, 12:51   Link #1368
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Spoiler for Another Seiyuu joke (Miyano Mamoru). Kiraboshi!:
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-11, 12:56   Link #1369
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
^ Why is Tieria there?
Old 2010-12-11, 13:26   Link #1370
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
^ Why is Tieria there?
I have no idea because that doesn't count. But it still funny.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-11, 14:45   Link #1371
citrinitas668
aka Good Haro
*Fansubber

Quote:
I wonder what the chances are of some of the people in the group perhaps having good intentions behind bringing Cybodies to the real world. Like some in the science division perhaps wanting to use them to further human progress or something like that.
Igarashi confirmed that there are people in the Crux who want to use the Cybodies for "peace and justice" too.

Spoiler for Igarashi Q&A Excerpt:

Posted a bunch of other stuff from the magazines over the last few days if anyone's interested.
citrinitas668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-11, 17:19   Link #1372
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Like A Shooting Star

I'm far behind the episode, but I have luck on my side at being able to reach to the current episode for next week.

For the eighth episode the battle was pretty impressive, because the motives that led to Takuto and Sugata's confrontation had real substance within them.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-11, 17:46   Link #1373
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrinitas668 View Post
Igarashi confirmed that there are people in the Crux who want to use the Cybodies for "peace and justice" too.

Spoiler for Igarashi Q&A Excerpt:

Posted a bunch of other stuff from the magazines over the last few days if anyone's interested.
I'm curious as to who these people might be out of everyone we have seen so far. Green strikes me possibly as one who might want to use potential breakthroughs in technology from researching Cybodies to help people. Kanako just seems selfish and would probably only use them as a form of monetary gain. No real idea what Benio would do. And Keito....I just don't know about Keito. She comes across as very manipulative with everything she's done and seems one of the most potentially threatening, but there's a part of me that wonders whether she might have good intentions with this all.

Head's a bit of a wildcard since we just don't know much about him or what he really wants. The rest of Vanishing Age don't seem the type to use them for the good of all though.

I'm wondering if the Crux might start to splinter as they get closer and closer to their goal. Also depends on how things go with Marino as well as whether Sugata ends up joining or not.

Thank you for all the info.

Old 2010-12-11, 21:45   Link #1374
Cream

Pretty surprised the current head didn't do anything about 'him'(name has been forgotten) using his first phase in public. Well, not that there was any hint at it being prohibited but still.
Cream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 04:46   Link #1375
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

I've been always thinking that some of the Cruz members would eventually leave the brigade and join Takuto's side which basically means joining the drama club. They did say something in the beginning that the drama club lack members or something like that.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 07:05   Link #1376
Wakan Tanka

I'm surprised that Window Star is a female...
Old 2010-12-12, 10:45   Link #1377
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Spoiler for Episode 11 The H4xx0r G@ykuT000:
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 13:54   Link #1378
Arkard

.... so Sugata couldn't stand it anymore and helped Takuto make his "sword" longer and stronger... yeah, no overtones there...
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 14:13   Link #1379
7Th
Mixtape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voinic View Post
I'm surprised that Window Star is a female...
What? Where did you read that?
7Th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-12, 14:26   Link #1380
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
Spoiler for Episode 11 The H4xx0r G@ykuT000:
Spoiler for episode 11:

Tags
bones, fabulous, shonen