AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-09-22, 17:24   Link #2281
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
We only have ourselves to blame.
It's your fault for getting /jp/ hyped on that game.
Well at least it will give me a break from Umineko... (as having to re-edit everything is a pain)

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2008-09-22 at 23:06. Reason: removed link from quote
Sterling01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 22:24   Link #2282
Ojamajo LimePie
Magical Girl

Gah, it's all your fault for making me spend more money on eroge this month when I promised myself I wouldn't! I'm never going to be debt-free this way! Oh well, ItsuSora is worth it.

I'd be happy to help out with the translation project. I can proofread and do song translation (I'd do more, but I'm busy translating another game at the same time.)
Ojamajo LimePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 23:22   Link #2283
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojamajo LimePie View Post
Gah, it's all your fault for making me spend more money on eroge this month when I promised myself I wouldn't! I'm never going to be debt-free this way! Oh well, ItsuSora is worth it.
Debt-free is not something that matches this hobby at all, if you ask me. I think it actually borders on impossible unless you somehow exempt yourself from the compelling need to buy stuff. But yes, that and feng's Aozora no Mieru Oka are on my October list -- time to finally fill in the back-catalog! (That and I don't really have much else on my list right now in October/November -- a lot of games got put off to early 2009.) In the meanwhile, I'll have Twinkle Crusaders, Supreme Candy, and FairlyLife to keep me busy, plus the backlog... See, this is the problem right here...
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 23:39   Link #2284
Ojamajo LimePie
Magical Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Debt-free is not something that matches this hobby at all, if you ask me. I think it actually borders on impossible unless you somehow exempt yourself from the compelling need to buy stuff.
I have no problem being in debt to myself. My problem is that I currently lack a credit card, and as such am putting my purchases on my mother's card. I've got to get her payed off so my dad isn't constantly griping at her about money. It's also really embarassing for a 24 year old to rely on their parents.
Ojamajo LimePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 22:36   Link #2285
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
I have no problem being in debt to myself. My problem is that I currently lack a credit card, and as such am putting my purchases on my mother's card. I've got to get her payed off so my dad isn't constantly griping at her about money. It's also really embarassing for a 24 year old to rely on their parents.
Let's just say that, even though I have credit cards myself (and yes, they're all maxed out), I still resemble this remark. (Mostly from debt incurred years back that's still accumulating interest...) So don't feel too badly -- it could be worse!
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-24, 20:48   Link #2286
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:

I'd be happy to help out with the translation project. I can proofread and do song translation (I'd do more, but I'm busy translating another game at the same time.)
Itsusora's more than worth it, I promise! There's the awesome plot, and San-nee, and the surprising twists, and San-nee, and the totally bawl-worthy romance/love stories, and San-nee, magic, and San-nee, the completely loveable himesama Konome, and the town's mysteries, and then there's San-nee...

...>_>; Did I mention there's San-nee?

It also has a pretty good OST, and I love the game's two OPs. Didn't bother listening to the ED because I didn't want to remember the routes that I went through and subsequently bawl like a baby.

SAN-NEE! \o/
Old 2008-09-24, 23:27   Link #2287
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Itsusora's more than worth it, I promise! There's the awesome plot, and San-nee, and the surprising twists, and San-nee, and the totally bawl-worthy romance/love stories, and San-nee, magic, and San-nee, the completely loveable himesama Konome, and the town's mysteries, and then there's San-nee...

It also has a pretty good OST, and I love the game's two OPs. Didn't bother listening to the ED because I didn't want to remember the routes that I went through and subsequently bawl like a baby.

SAN-NEE! \o/
Dude... San's broken you.
Old 2008-09-25, 02:09   Link #2288
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Hahaha, no she hasn't. I just love making it look that way.

In other news, can anyone brief me on what Sumaga is all about?
Old 2008-09-25, 02:50   Link #2289
Master Anime
Miracle Man
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Master Anime
Quote:

SAN-NEE! \o/
Wow look like san-nee make you loss control of yourself

And I Agree Itsusora Plot is amazing one
Old 2008-09-25, 06:39   Link #2290
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

COME ON IN IF YOU'RE INTERESTED!

I'll do more to organize the efforts for it, like an IRC channel and stuff, but for now I've got other stuffs to do. Do join if you are interested and can help out!
Old 2008-09-25, 07:47   Link #2291
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
Hahaha, no she hasn't. I just love making it look that way.

In other news, can anyone brief me on what Sumaga is all about?
It's billed as a "life revenge ADV," which basically means the amnesiac main character keeps dying and then going back to start over and try not to get killed off again (plus figure out why he lost his memories, where he came from, what the heck this world where he's ended up is, etc). The three main heroines (the witches) are required to fight these gigantic, invisible beings called Zodiac to save the world and thus have very little choice about how to live their lives. For all that, there looks to be an emphasis on the quirky comedy/school element, and I'm excited about how this will synthesize with the colorful, stunning, almost pop-art-esque artwork. The seiyuu cast also sounds great.

Sorry, that was pretty vague, but it's been ages since I played the first demo, and I tend to try not to find out too much about games before I start them for real. Am hoping to pick up my copy on Monday.
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 07:55   Link #2292
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magus IX View Post
It's billed as a "life revenge ADV," which basically means the amnesiac main character keeps dying and then going back to start over and try not to get killed off again (plus figure out why he lost his memories, where he came from, what the heck this world where he's ended up is, etc). The three main heroines (the witches) are required to fight these gigantic, invisible beings called Zodiac to save the world and thus have very little choice about how to live their lives. For all that, there looks to be an emphasis on the quirky comedy/school element, and I'm excited about how this will synthesize with the colorful, stunning, almost pop-art-esque artwork. The seiyuu cast also sounds great.
You forgot to mention that a Kindergarten Kid is God
Old 2008-09-25, 08:10   Link #2293
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Best rendition of God since the vending machine cat in Pani Poni Dash.
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-25, 17:41   Link #2294
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Spoiler for funny in Makura's Supreme Candy:
Old 2008-09-25, 17:46   Link #2295
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Spoiler for funny in Makura's Supreme Candy:
But.... H2O's anime sucked.
Old 2008-09-25, 17:56   Link #2296
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Well, maybe in their universe it didn't.

But THIS:

http://xs231.xs.to/xs231/08394/fwfasdf1156.jpg

(Non-plot humor, look if you don't mind missing out on the shock you get when you first encounter it. )

EDIT: The one that comes after that one is even more WTF, and I'm not spoiling that one for you guys.

EDIT2: Overall point being, the protagonist's parents are a TOTAL RIOT.
Old 2008-09-25, 18:03   Link #2297
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

What may I ask is this charming game?
Also why the hell is ティンクル☆くるせいだーす 6gb?
Old 2008-09-25, 19:02   Link #2298
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
It's Makura-soft's new release. It's called Supreme Candy, followed by a long, long rest of the title.
Old 2008-09-25, 19:47   Link #2299
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Their previous work, Princess Witches was +5GB big so, I wasn't so surprised that Twinkle Crusaders was this big. Is even bigger that Pajamas Soft's Prism Ark.

I read the demo and the game had some pretty great visuals, was widescreen and even has real game play.

Either it freaking long/has lots of content or their file compression just plain suck.
Old 2008-09-25, 19:50   Link #2300
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

How big was the demo?

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel