AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-01-04, 03:50   Link #5741
alviam099

V12C2 is posted though only the part 1 is present that I'm currently reading~

Thanks TJP.

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 04:02   Link #5742
TJP1600
小桃姑娘

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
well I dont know how they do it but for me as long as its just a text form I can traslate it using a program I have !

basically put as long as I have it as full text document I can do a direct translation then edit it for any age rated words !

but I would like to help ! They do it because they love it same as me !
Well, machine translations edited by a user falls into a gray area in terms of whether or not it is acceptable. Imo, it was accepted in Vanadis because no one else wanted to translate the series and the machine translations posted had passable quality only after extensive editing (even then it was full of errors). More likely than not, Kadi (project supervisor) will not accept machine translations.

The current and previous Campione translators all translate directly from the text, no machine required barring a dictionary perhaps. The best thing to do if you wish to help translate a series is to dedicate time to learn the language (chinese or japanese) and translate when you feel you are ready. That is what I did when I picked up Chinese and here I am working on vol 12. I still suck since I jumped the gun on translating after only 1 year of chinese study but I bullied Kadi into letting me translate when I first started

Anyways, V12 is slowly but surely being updated
TJP1600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 09:35   Link #5743
arekwibowo
Banned

Impatient people just impatient.

Get some life already, people!
arekwibowo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 09:45   Link #5744
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Come on, guys! We just have to be busy for a week or so and then we check BT for it and you have 50% or a chapter us done already.

As for me, I have studies and Gunpla to keep me busy.

Anyways, I want to see Godou in a fighting game. And this is what I had in mind:

Spoiler for Godou in a fighting game....:
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-04, 14:29   Link #5745
chrono25

I understand if you are translating from a paperback copy of the light novel thats understandable the program I use only works when Im online anyways !

I do have a ? though if its not too much of a give away the sword of black mentioned in vol 13

can you tell us how its made without it giving away the end !

Last edited by chrono25; 2013-01-04 at 21:38.
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 00:47   Link #5746
vancenick

circe's abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Spoiler for s:
what is recorded in mythology is that circe's abilities include turning men into pigs or other animals as well as various other ways of cursing people although the one most mentioned is to to people into pigs soooo maybe the authority will be cursing opponents
vancenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 00:50   Link #5747
vancenick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJP1600 View Post
I bullied Kadi into letting me translate when I first started

Anyways, V12 is slowly but surely being updated
how did you manage to bully Kadi? lol
vancenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 05:13   Link #5748
Gore17

Don't know if anyone else is aware, but has TJP has announced on his/her user account on Baka-Tsuki that he/she will not be finishing Volume 12, on account of accidentally putting his/her flashdrive in the blender, highest setting.

TJP, hope your blender at least survived.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 05:19   Link #5749
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancenick View Post
what is recorded in mythology is that circe's abilities include turning men into pigs or other animals as well as various other ways of cursing people although the one most mentioned is to to people into pigs soooo maybe the authority will be cursing opponents
So, after killed Circe Godou gain authority to change woman to Mesu Buta.

This will upgrade Godou level of womanizer.
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 07:08   Link #5750
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
Don't know if anyone else is aware, but has TJP has announced on his/her user account on Baka-Tsuki that he/she will not be finishing Volume 12, on account of accidentally putting his/her flashdrive in the blender, highest setting.

TJP, hope your blender at least survived.
Oh well, bye bye translation. Rest in peace.

PS: Just read the new update for vol 13, thanks zzhk. It seems Godou's parent is pretty interesting, for the father to be that terrible human being I wonder how broken the mother is. Its gotta be interesting if they appear. Also about the snobbish noble looking down on Yuri, it seems that it still just only Ena's worry, is there some part where its going to be shown that it really does happen?

Last edited by bakapervert; 2013-01-05 at 08:13.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 09:18   Link #5751
erdii

well generally fathers tend to spoil their daugters and always in a fight with their sons. well saying this out is a bit extreme. ı wonder how the relationship between Godou and his mother is.

just what is strange about Hime-Mikos' gathering that made girls want to skip it ??????
Old 2013-01-05, 09:41   Link #5752
bakapervert
A pervert

Maybe its because of a certain 'Grampsy'.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 09:42   Link #5753
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well for now its all speculation. Godou been increasingly moving away from the pacifism facade and being normal, he even accept his daily troubles of his harem as a simple daily activity.

The thing is we'll have to see what happens when the volume comes out. Like the endings of vol 3 and 6, both leads to another volume story line. The ending of vol 13 seems like its pointing out that vol 14 is about Godou dealing with Japanese Nobles from what it looked like. If Godou could say stop to the Nobles and they follow through, there isn't much to vol 14 is there? Unless a God or a Divine weapon or a Divine beast is mix in, there has to be something in the story line to provide entertainment.
Well judging by the part of Vol. 13 that's out now I'm thinking that this stuff about the nobles not approving of Yuri being with Godou amounted to nothing more then gossip Godou didn't even hear about it from either Yuri or Ena but from Hikari
and it wasn't even the main point of the conversation. Although this really does make sense if the nobles were ready to make move that could easily put them into conflict with a Campione then a sham adoption of Yuri by Ena's family wouldn't deter them either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancenick View Post
Circe will probably have a much wider range of powers in the books and hopefully Godou will get several new elemental attacks that he can freely use for his authorities.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 10:10   Link #5754
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan
Circe will probably have a much wider range of powers in the books and hopefully Godou will get several new elemental attacks that he can freely use for his authorities.
So when exactly did Godou beat a god like Circe?
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 10:43   Link #5755
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
So when exactly did Godou beat a god like Circe?
I think either vol 12 or 13 I read it on this site even if gets nothing from her I hope Godou gets some easy to use authorities soon.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 19:34   Link #5756
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Circe's authority is still unknown right now until we receive info for Vol.14. I wonder if it can summon avatars from Verethragna's incarnations for his mode of transportation.

Let's see, the thing that I can remember of the afterword of V.13 is that in the next Vol., the author stated that Godou will be dragged into another trouble brought by a Campione; it's neither for the 3rd apprarance of JPS a.k.a. Annie, for an adventure and mayhem in "Uncle Sam" or the appearance of the last Campione, Lady Aisha.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-05, 23:10   Link #5757
Grave_digger

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Oh well, bye bye translation. Rest in peace.

PS: Just read the new update for vol 13, thanks zzhk. It seems Godou's parent is pretty interesting, for the father to be that terrible human being I wonder how broken the mother is. Its gotta be interesting if they appear. Also about the snobbish noble looking down on Yuri, it seems that it still just only Ena's worry, is there some part where its going to be shown that it really does happen?
Hahahaha flashdrive in a blender ? are TJP flashdrive is fruitshaped and you try to make a juice ? that can be considered a miracle you know ( in a bad way).me too have put my flashdrive in refrigerator by mistake,it takes 5 minutes for me to notice it thank goodness it's still usable.but the next week i lost my flashdrive,looks like my flashdrive fated to dissapear from the beginning
Grave_digger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 00:07   Link #5758
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grave_digger View Post
Hahahaha flashdrive in a blender ? are TJP flashdrive is fruitshaped and you try to make a juice ? that can be considered a miracle you know ( in a bad way).me too have put my flashdrive in refrigerator by mistake,it takes 5 minutes for me to notice it thank goodness it's still usable.but the next week i lost my flashdrive,looks like my flashdrive fated to dissapear from the beginning
Well, the exact quote is "Im not finishing volume 12, i accidentally threw my flashdrive in the blender and clicked the highest settings it had." Sounds to me like he had his USB on wristband, and didn't notice it had come off while using the blender.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 00:30   Link #5759
Nihgthawk

Oh well, we will get vol 12 when we get vol 12. The lesson here is that backups are your friend. Thanks for what translations you did TJP.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-06, 00:59   Link #5760
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gore17 View Post
Well, the exact quote is "Im not finishing volume 12, i accidentally threw my flashdrive in the blender and clicked the highest settings it had." Sounds to me like he had his USB on wristband, and didn't notice it had come off while using the blender.
It happens, you know. Well, I remember once putting a CD in a dishwasher because I was busy checking anime at the same time.

That aside, Campione needs to have a recurring bad god...not like the Last King, but a god like a plain-evil Athena. Not a God who appears and disappears in the same volume.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem