AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2006-05-26, 10:22   Link #181
Aisu
Junior Warrior

I have a heads up for everyone that can;t get to Sephrioth when he does that attack. LEVEL UP YOUR MASTER AND VALOR FORM. That way you will obtain the High Jump abilities. You will reach Sephrioth and prevent him from making that attack. It is very helpful to fight him with the Ultima Weapon, and also it is very helpful to have the ability "Beserk" and counterguard. But itf you got that far, I am sure you all have that.

If anyone has any further questions about defeating sephrioth, I might be able to help. However I have a question of my own. How do you obtain the secret ending? Do you have to complete all of Jummy's Journal??
Aisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 08:19   Link #182
naruto123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisu
I have a heads up for everyone that can;t get to Sephrioth when he does that attack. LEVEL UP YOUR MASTER AND VALOR FORM. That way you will obtain the High Jump abilities. You will reach Sephrioth and prevent him from making that attack. It is very helpful to fight him with the Ultima Weapon, and also it is very helpful to have the ability "Beserk" and counterguard. But itf you got that far, I am sure you all have that.

If anyone has any further questions about defeating sephrioth, I might be able to help. However I have a question of my own. How do you obtain the secret ending? Do you have to complete all of Jummy's Journal??
You can't get it on easy mode you must do standard or proud.
If you do standard you have to seal all holes and complete Jimminy's journal.
although may i recommend proud mode where all you have to do to get the secret ending is beat the game.
Hope i helped!
naruto123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-27, 19:23   Link #183
Aisu
Junior Warrior

aww that sucks, well thank you so much anyways.

**edit**

My friend gave me the site which shows the secret ending, so for those who just wanna watch it, enjoy. Oh it doesn;t really show that much... just to let you know.
Aisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-31, 00:23   Link #184
neenach2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat
<snip>
Spoiler for for secret ending:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale
The difference in opinions lie in the fact that most fans believe that Sora's story is "over" in KH II. Every question posed in KH I was eventually solved, and left it with a somewhat "feel good" ending, minus that letter in the end.

And some don't like the idea that...
Spoiler for secret ending:

<snip>
The next game may not be KH3. I can't claim that I know what is happening for sure, but Tetsuya Nomura did state that he has ideas for KH3 in his head, but that him and the staff are tied up with "a different game." It's possible (and probable) that said game is the game related to the secret ending.

KH3 will continue the story of Sora/Riku/Kairi, regardless of if there is another game/what the other game is about. Tetsuya Nomura stated that "Kingdom Hearts" is a story about Sora, specifically about Sora (and not the keyblade, etc, etc).

It seems to me that the next game will be largely related to Xehanort, what happened to him *before* Ansem found him, and the keyblade. I've seen some pretty interesting theories floating around about the secret ending to KH2.

Hopefully I didn't post anything that's already been said; and if I did, feel free to hit me over the head with Ultima Weapon D:

Lastly...
At TWTNW, when you fight Luxord and Saïx, you will notice Zexion's "grave" is smashed where it shows his weapon. Tetsuya Nomura said that this would be a spoiler...Well...
Spoiler:
neenach2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-02, 11:54   Link #185
UnknownToLife

I thought beating sephiroth was easy :O One way is to spam Break command like crazy (least that worked for me) Break is in the Trinity Limit, and get a bunch of stuff lvlved as high possibly can. Of course you can just do it the hard way which is heal hit and run like crazy :O. You know his sin harvest angel thingie? where he gets your hp to one and mana to zero? well, you can either A) use elixer B) or use Curaga right as the Sin Angel thing goes off, your mana is zero but you retain your health.
UnknownToLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-02, 18:14   Link #186
sayde

watch my kh2 amv!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R57ES2BQ

I promise at the very least, that it's not THAT bad. Give it a chance. You might like it. Many gameplay scenes are used, but only the more cinematic parts of gameplay. Anyways, if you like it, you like it. If you don't, you don't.

All footage was captured/ripped by me. No trailer footage was used AT ALL.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 14:05   Link #187
Shay
Monarch Programmer

I said to myself I wasn't going to look at any spoilers but now I wish I had. I have just completed it but i never got the ultima weapon or the final form.

Just got a mesage in a bottle from the king. And Kairi is hot.

Completion of Jimmy's journal only 90%

Gummi routes 9%!

Antiform 3 times.

Most used summon = Stitch.

Guess I better do it again...
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-04, 06:47   Link #188
Princess-Euphemia
Princess of Britannia

Send a message via AIM to Princess-Euphemia
Quote: